Third Wheel at Independent Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory sidled up to her outstretched rear and kissed her cheeks passionately. After a few pecks, he positioned his cock at her inflamed entrance. He slid in effortlessly and was balls deep in a single push. I took my cue to place both hands behind his ass for support while I extended my tongue to reach his nut sack. I heard his unmistaken groans of approval. He began reciprocating his cock within Olivia's cunt as I licked up her drippings as best I could, in the same motion, washing his testes. I saw that his balls were becoming tight and goose bumped, signaling their excitement. I didn't know which was better, the way these two sexy seniors were making me a part of their passion, or the fact that I was actually enjoying being their hand and foot servant.

Olivia broke her reverence over her husband's pounding, and breathlessly said to him, "Baby, would you like our toy-boy to lick your asshole? You like it when I do that. I like it too. Boy!," referring to me, "while your master is fucking me silly, prove your loyalty and tongue fuck both our assholes."

She then tucked a pillow under her back to raise her butt off the mattress and facilitate my access to her nether hole. I surprised myself again by relishing the thought of licking their holes individually, as well as sucking up their combined juices. I heartedly took to my charge. Slowly at first, I explored their forbidden regions with my hot and wet tongue. When Gregg began to resume the humping of Olivia, I had to quicken my lingual manipulations to keep pace with their genital gyrations. Suddenly, Gregg detached himself from his wife and sat on his laurels, catching his breath.

"Love?," he inquired of his wife, "I think 'the boy' is deserving of some worship of your royal portals. He has quite faithfully captured our nectar, after all.

"Good point, my dear. Come 'Sorensen23' and breach my gushing quim with that beauty between your legs.

I lifted my head from underneath their carriages from whence I had been slurping. Gregg pivoted out of my way. I then rose onto my knees, shuffled over to Olivia, and stared longingly at her dripping snatch. The same tongue I used to lave their intimate spaces I used to lick my own lips. I relished their combined flavors. Olivia's cunt was perfect -- a glistening set of sunken swollen lips nestled on a generous pubic mound, surrounded by wispy pussy hair.

I immediately sunk my prick within her premoistened slit. Her cunt walls instinctively gripped my cock head and shaft with a vengeance. My entire being was enraptured in pleasure. Not to start lustfully rutting against her pussy region was not an option! I galloped towards my own orgasm. She, meanwhile, was busy enjoying her own climax, and she shook with abandon while screaming her joy like a banshee. While admiring my accomplishments, I was unsuspectingly approached by Gregg from behind. He rested his chin on my left shoulder and looked down upon his wife.

"Beautiful when she comes, isn't she?," he asked, gauging my response.

"Yes, sheee...," before I could finish my confirmation, I felt my reddened ass cheeks being caressed.

He gently rubbed both of my buns in a circular motion. It was heavenly to feel his large hands grab and squeeze my meaty man lumps. I had little time for revery, however, for without warning, Gregg gave me a powerful double slap across those same bubble buns. I yelped both from shock and pain, almost enough to cause me to deflate. Almost!

Gregg's voice was authoritative, "Dang! I've wanted to sink into these beauties ever since I saw them in the pix you sent us. You know, that one where you're bent forward, ass up. That was incredibly naughty, and we can't just let that go unpunished! You are a recalcitrant young man, mister, for making my wife come before me. Now I'm getting what's mine. Dat AZZ!," he accented that with another pair of butt slaps and gropes, which made me shiver.

In a baby doll cadence, Olivia said, "Make sure he takes care of me, too, sweetie. I only came once, and you know I'm down for at least three more," then she directed to me, "OK, whippersnapper, get DOWN here and kiss my kitty. And, you better be enthusiastic about it.

With that edict, I anxiously shuffled on my knees to between her ample thighs, and readied my tongue. But, just before that, I had taken a last longing look into Olivia's sparkling eyes that were filled with want. I went right to work as I lodged my entire face into the depths of her womanhood. She was so wet and primed from my just having fucked her that this caused an audible splash. I couldn't see, but I sensed that she threw her head back to face the ceiling. Her desperate moans were all I needed to encourage me further.

When she had arched her back on the cusp of her next orgasm, I ensured it by circling her clit rapidly, then sucked it in and out between my lips, "Shit boy! I can't stand it. It feels too good," she declared with an exhausted whimper.

"That looked like a 'good one', lovey, Was he as good as me?"

"Better!," she chided her husband.

"Well! This cannot be!," said Gregg as he pushed my head down upon his wife's excited pink pussy.

In turn, he lowered his head to my nether hole and began licking it. The sensation of Gregg's tongue swirling and probing around my boy-hole was even better than when past girlfriends (and exactly once by the divorced ex bitch) did it to me, except this time it was a married man dominating me while his wife watched and cheered him on, "That's it, husband, spit-lube his ass in preparation for your cock sliding into it. Hard! And you, pussy-bitch, get back to work, I've got a few more orgasms to go."

What she just called me I could have regarded as an insult, yet, I actually found it kind of kinky -- to be bossed around by a venerable queen to eat her mature pussy while being prepped for skewering by Gramps. The next thing I noticed, besides Olivia threshing about from her impending climax, Gregg had ceased licking me. I could see his silhouette behind me, but then I heard the shuffling of his feet to the floor. Olivia, meanwhile, was too busy pulling my hair to take notice of her husband lining up his hairy cock with my asshole while he stood behind me.

"You have ever been fucked up the ass?," I nodded, Gregg then said, "Cat got your tongue, or should I say 'pussy got your tongue'?, We figured you for an ass-virgin... one of the reasons you caught our attention. Don't go thinkin' I'll be easy on you. The last loser we picked up was so uptight, he nearly jumped out the window when I merely touched his butt. So, I'm going to take my vengeance out on you!"

I knew that was just a harmless bluff, but it added to the dom cosplay perfectly. I further fed into it by acting like a fearful, hapless cuck. There was some genuine trepidation on my part, but far too little to put on a halt to our fun. Besides, a little nervousness of the unknown builds character. Right?

Just then, the Queenie says, "this is good, but let's make it more interesting. You, cock and pussy slut, stretch out on your back with that big pillow under your ass," which I do, and she draped a leg over me and sat on my cock, "Oh yeah! Your cock feels good. G, you know what to do next."

Gregg sidled up behind his wifey, but instead of inserting his thick penis in her ass, he shoves it in mine. I winced a bit, more from the surprise than discomfort. His cock felt so much better when I laid down. Olivia was gyrating her clit on my pecker, and her husband eased himself in and out of my delighted asshole. I marveled at how flexible they were at their age. I hope I stay as horny as they do in my senior years. Chuckling to myself, I realized I was the one getting DP'ed, not Olivia.

I was enjoying the twin sensations immensely of her rubbing and gripping my dick with her quivering quim, and simultaneously being gently slammed in my sensitive dark place by him. It didn't take Olivia long after jumping on top of me till she rocked herself from another O-storm. She quickly followed up with furiously masturbating her clit with one hand, and squeezing a nipple hard in the other. By the sound of Gregg's heightened pants, I could tell that his climax, too, was nearing. I wouldn't be too far behind them myself.

Before her next O, Olivia declared, "shit! I'm going to come again. Gregg! Fuck MY ass already and squirt your man-seed inside my back tunnel," and hearing that was all he could do to stop the inevitable crescendo.

Hubby and wifey both came together, and I could hold back no further, and yelled, "I'm going to come now!"

"Don't you dare yet!," they both screamed, and scrambled to assemble themselves side by side while kneeling on the foot end of the mattress.

She added, "get in front of us and cream all over our faces. We'd love it."

Now, it was my time to quickly move to my feet directly in front of them. Their eyes became lidded with anticipation, but their mouths were fully agape. They were waiting for me to perform my final task, and I would not disappoint. I aimed my throbbing member in their direction while I frigged myself. I looked down at my turgid dick to see the tip go from red to purple. My head picked up to see my hosts looking at my cock almost desperately. They were waiting for my sperm to splash across their mugs.

My groin muscles overrode any vestige of resistance, and fired. I felt the unstoppable rush of fluid through my shaft, and fire it did, right onto their greedy countenances, point-blank. I had to lift my head high from the ecstasy, but had the presence of mind to distribute my come dump all over them. On the umpteenth pump of my hand, I had finally reached a conclusion. Gasped for my breath to return, I refocused my eyes on them again, only to have seen the comical vision of their eyes shut tight and my viscous effluent dripping off their smiling faces.

I bent forward from the exertion I had spent pleasing everyone. I need not have worried about their satisfaction, as they both swabbed off my goo and revealed beaming looks of bliss. The three of us chuckled, still trying to catch our breaths.

As Queeny fanned the perspiration that pooled on her cheeks, she broke the awkward silence of the aftermath, "Whew, we surely outdid ourselves this time. I think this boy's a real keeper," with all the reserve she had.

"Can't argue that, not that I'd want to," and with this they puckered their lips and gave each other the kind of affectionate peck that well practiced lovers do. It was too cute!. Gregg then declared, "I think we've earned ourselves a therapeutic communal hosing down in the shower." Olivia nodded in affirmation.

I piped in with, "That sounds perfect about now," and looked their way for corroboration.

That being said, we all rose to our feet, echoing each of our snap, crackle, and pop joints that come with age. Gregg fixed the water temp just right, and I followed behind them (admiring their plump behinds!) as they immersed themselves in the wet warmth. We lathered up and sponged one another. I believe that we all found that tender and sensuous. After toweling dry, we made loose plans for a repeat performance in the near future.

I was quite saddened by my prospect of having to part with their company. Gregg and Olivia looked at each other. Gregg smiled while he said, "We don't usually do this, but we both think you're special, and we invite you to share our marital bed overnight, if you like."

I enthusiastically issued a response to their offer, "I like!"

For the remainder of the evening, we sat naked in their plush living room watching an old movie with a glass of white wine. Afterward, we talked about this and that, and how they had occasionally included someone like myself in their love making sessions. They agreed that this reinforced their mutual attraction and gave them new ideas to try during their private time. The last topic we discussed before turning in was what theme to play with the next time we got together. Olivia suggested that they would assume the role of a couple hosting a foreign exchange grad student, i.e., me. I told them that I would dust off my high school English-to-Spanish dictionary and practice speaking in a different language.

And then... night, night.



12