All Comments on 'This Bitch has Lying Eyes Ch. 02'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That's it, I'm done.

You just couldn't resist turning the husband into a bigger POS than his wife, could you?

I won't be back for the 3rd installment or any others following.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liking it

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sandy?

Who the hell is Sandy? Shirley alter ego. Sorry skipped most of this as it fell off a cliff!

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
Not so good

This was a bit choppy and didn't really flow. So Tony screws around for years and shirley gets no sex for 10 years and he is angry that it could be her he saw? Ya, she cheated so she is guilty but he is the real bad guy here as not only cheating he is hiding cash from her for a get away or sorts.

Not sure about part 3 and the LW category unless she burns him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

“Tony considers his future and Shirley has regrets”

Yeah, I didn’t really see either of those things happening

Tony and Shirley have nothing between them

Both should move on

Pretty boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pokerman has set up a predictable plot

Tony is so evil. Shirley and Matt will become lovers find Tony’s secret fortune and Tony will go to prison as Shirley and Matt sail off to a new life. Or maybe Shirley will find the stash and continue as Sandy the wild slut with many sex partners. Or maybe Pokerman will remember that submissions to Loving Wives any husband characters must desire to be cuckold and watch their wife have sex and enjoy it.

Tony will give up the young sexy girls to watch his wife have sex with “better hung better men” while Tony sucks cock and cleans Shirley after her lovers. Oh I apologize for my outburst about current Loving Wives story plots.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
want more

its good, keep going, yes there maybe a few glitches but we cant all be professional authors ,, keep writing, im enjoying this story,, thanks for sharing

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Where is this going

Part 3 to clear up loose ends. Like diamonds, divorce, or death, and then Sandy or Shirley?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intriguing

Like the twists. Funny that Tony is jealous after what he gets up to.

Now who is Matthew, are they ransacking their home while he keeps her busy?

When will she turn her phone on and how will they react.

Good one keep going.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Seeing where it is going...

It's only getting worse.

Besides the obvious legal and ethical depravity, he's also a thief.

He's not only stolen their marriage, and money, he's also stolen her life. All of her time, up to this point. And done so willingly, wilfully, with the intention of leaving her a wreck.

Where in this series, is one single thread of decency, from anyone?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
What an idiot

Shirley is by far, the dumbest woman I’ve ever read in any story. She’s actually buying Matthew’s line of bullshit. Meanwhile her husband is the lowest of trash. He hasn’t touched her in 10 years, yet she’s never questioned him? Now she’s going to have a weekend of streamed live sex, with the recordings published for resale. Idiot. Think hard: why would a married man on a business trip stay over the weekend, without prior plans? Why wouldn’t he go home, or on to his next business destination? She’s basically Too Stupid To Live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...