This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He assured me he was very trustworthy, otherwise he'd have never let him play with her. He detailed many of the things they'd done together and I imagined them as he spoke. It was obvious I was turned on. I even said how lucky Mr Ali was that he'd seen Tracey in the flesh. The photos of her massive cheeks filled my head.

"Mr Ali was the first person I thought of when you told me your fantasy of someone watching you suck me off," he told me. "When I told him about you he literally jumped at the chance to watch." Fuck, it turned me on to know they'd talked about me. My cock was leaking heavily. "Yes, he enjoyed your show," he continued. "He said he'd be flattered if you were happy for him to be involved whenever we wanted."

I badly wanted to take my cock out, but just told Phillip I'd leave that decision to him, but it had really turned me on. He gripped my erection and told me they'd noticed how excited I'd been. Inwardly, I was pleading that Phillip would undo my zip. He didn't.

Instead he told me he'd take me home. "As long as you're sure about Mr Ali," were his last words before I got out his car.

My fantasies that night as I masturbated were dark. Filled thoughts about Mr Ali and Phillip dominating me. Taking turns to fuck my mouth as the other watched and encouraged. Taking turns to spank and belt me. I tried to imagine what Mr Ali's cock would be like. It excited me to know they had talked about me. I wondered what they had said. Maybe even masturbating together as they discussed what they'd like to do to me or what they'd like to see.

My mind was flipping from one thing to another as images of them both with Tracey sprang forward. Phillip had been quite descriptive and I imagined myself in Mr Ali's place. I'd meant it when I'd said I thought he was lucky.

However, I mainly thought about Phillip and Mr Ali.

Suddenly I remembered that coach was supposed to be picking me up the following morning. God my head was a fucking mess. There was too much happening. I needed to try and concentrate on one thing at a time, otherwise I'd go into some sort of overload.

I woke early on Friday. I wanted to be freshly shaved for coach. I was looking forward to seeing him. I still wasn't sure how to act with coach. He wasn't like Phillip so I was still learning. He seemed much more complicated. It didn't help that I still wasn't sure if I fancied him. His cock was a major attraction but it wasn't just sex with him and that made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Around 8.30am the telephone rang. It was coach. He told me he couldn't meet me and apologised. I said it was ok, but inside I was disappointed. He continued to tell me that he really liked me but he felt we shouldn't see each other outside of the club anymore. He couldn't reconcile the fact I was a student and it just didn't sit well with him. He explained that in any other circumstances, he'd have felt differently.

I was shell shocked for a few moments. I hadn't expected him to say that. He was still talking but I'd stopped listening, trying to take in what he'd said. I didn't shout or get upset. I let him carry on but the words meant nothing, then I put the phone down. I can't remember if I even said goodbye or if he was still talking.

I wondered around trying to do some chores. I was upset, but I guess inside I kind of understood. It hurt more than I expected though. I spent the rest of the day doing the things I usually did, but deciphering my feelings at the same time. I thought about quitting the club too. I wasn't sure if I could continue seeing him without thinking about what we'd done.

I decided to make mind my up later. I had till Sunday to think about it.

When I arrived at work, Lewis was there again, having stayed on to see me. He asked me if I'd thought any further about talking to Phillip. He was obviously concerned and it reminded me why I considered him my best friend. I told him I hadn't made my mind up yet. "Yeah," he said. "I knew you'd say that," he continued. "I know you too well mate. I've been thinking it though." He went on to reiterate how worried he was and that if I needed to do "this thing" I needed people I could trust.

"I'm your best mate Dave," he told me. "There's nothing I wouldn't do to help you out, you know that." I told him I knew and I felt the same way, trying to work out where this was going. "Good," he said. "So, don't be upset, but I've spoken to Phillip."

What the fuck!? Any lingering thoughts of coach disappeared as I took in what he'd just said. I wasn't upset. Thoughts of what he'd said and how Phillip had responded rushed around my brain. I was seriously worried and Lewis could see that. "Don't worry Dave," he told me. "Phillip was really understanding. So I'm coming back at 7. He's closing early so we can talk." I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. I didn't understand what he meant and asked him. "Yeah, I know you'll struggle to tell him Dave, so he suggested I should be with you. For moral support," he told me. "Don't worry mate, we'll get through this."

He hugged me and left. I was literally dumbfounded. Had that just happened? Surely not. I didn't know how to feel or what to think. I stood there trying to think. Phillip appeared and acted like nothing was unusual, giving me a few jobs to do, before telling me Lewis had spoken to him and we'd talk about "my problem" together later. "I thought it would be a good idea to shut the shop early David, so close up at 7pm," he said and left me to it.

I was a nervous wreck for the next couple of hours. Phillip didn't come down to speak to me. I suppose I shouldn't have expected him to, given how he always acted while the shop was open.

Before I knew it Lewis had arrived and we were locking the doors together. "Listen Dave," he told me as we walked towards the stairs. "I think you'll find Phillip will be really understanding. I know you don't speak that much to him but he's a nice guy."

I was numb. I was about to tell Phillip something he already knew and Lewis had no idea. He just thought he was helping me out. It seemed surreal as we walked to the living room and sat down in front of Phillip's desk.

He looked up and smiled. He was writing something in a file and I knew immediately that it was my file. My heart was pounding. I had visions of him handing it to Lewis. My shame would be exposed.

He closed the file and moved it to one of the desk drawers. God, the relief I felt as he did so washed over me like a ripples on the surface of still water.

"So Lewis is very worried about you David," he began. "And from what he's told me I can understand why." This felt totally bizarre to me. Only a few days ago he'd had me worshipping his cock in front of Mr Ali. Yet here he was pretending to be concerned for me.

It still didn't stop me feeling embarrassed. My face flushed as he asked me to tell him in my own words what I'd been doing. I couldn't speak. It just didn't feel real. "David," he said. "Nobody here is going to judge you. I'm an experienced man. Nothing you say will shock me and nothing you say will go beyond this room."

I just sat there in disbelief. Was he expecting me to go along with this pretence? Was there more to this than I knew? What exactly had Lewis said?

"Ok David," he continued. "I can see you're embarrassed so I'll start the ball rolling. Lewis tells me you have recently begun exposing yourself to men."

This isn't happening. It can't be. It's just a dream.

"So why don't you begin by telling me how this started for you," he suggested.

Of all the humiliation I'd experienced with Phillip so far, this was by far and away the worst. I had the feeling that he knew it too. He knew my cock was already hard. He knew I would be squirming inside as I admitted to him what I'd been doing in front of my best friend. All the more so because Lewis had no idea.

Surely it was wrong to weave Lewis into this web of deceit. It couldn't be morally right to do that. He was my closest friend. He'd only done this because he thought he was helping me. I thought I should have stopped and just told the truth. It felt like I was betraying Lewis, but if I told the truth, I'd be doing thd same to Phillip and coach. I didn't know what to do. "It's ok Dave," Lewis told me. "You can trust Phillip. I promise."

Little did he know.

Even so, with all those thoughts, my erection was now bone hard and leaking heavily. I could feel the precum on my groin.

So I retold everything I'd said to Lewis on Wednesday night. Every word, including the fictitious older man at the pool. They both listened, but I knew Phillip was pretending as he listened carefully, occasionally making noises of concern and understanding.

Then the questions. Like some sort of psychiatrist he asked me how long I'd had these feelings? How did it make me feel when I exposed myself? When did it progress to masturbating? Had anything else happened? Did I want something more to happen? How often did I feel the urge to do it? Did I ever think about doing so with women? What did I think of when I masturbated afterwards? How did I feel when Lewis had seen me ejaculate?

They came at me quickly. I barely had time to think of my responses and ended up saying things I hadn't told Lewis. To be honest, my answers only became apparent to me when Phillip probed me further. It was only then that I realised I'd admitted I wanted to suck some of the men. Swallow their cum. Let them touch me up or suck me. Most humiliating was the admission that I had enjoyed Lewis seeing me cum.

All of a sudden the questions stopped and the shame of what I had said sunk in. When I looked at Lewis, I expected to see shock or horror in his eyes. There wasn't any. His expression strangely passive, but his eyes drifted to my groin. When I looked, there was a large, dark wet patch. My jeans visibly tented.

Then came the "diagnosis." More aptly the complete exposure to my best friend of what I was.

"I've already given Lewis my thoughts David," he told me. "What you have said just confirmed it." He went on to explain he thought I was an exhibitionist, probably not gay, but certainly bisexual. I assumed he saying this more to benefit Lewis than myself. Yet the more he said the more I got turned on. I realised how this exposure to Lewis excited me.

He went on to say many people had this fetish and bisexuality was more prevalent than we were probably aware of. He basically told us everything he'd told me in previous meetings, finishing by saying that I shouldn't be ashamed, but Lewis was right. I needed to be very careful and find a person or persons who understood my needs and who I could trust.

I was left bewildered by the whole experience, the pretence. What did Phillip expect me to say? How did Lewis feel knowing his best friend was a bisexual exhibitionist who fantasised about sucking men off? How would he feel if he knew the truth? Did I hear correctly that Phillip said he'd already discussed his thoughts with Lewis?

He could see the confusion I was in. "David," he started. "You know I'm gay so it wouldn't be a problem for me if you might consider me as one of the people you could trust to share this with." Right there, in front of Lewis he was offering me his help. "I'm aware that I'm not an attractive man, but you could certainly trust me and as you must already have gathered, I do understand your fetish."

I looked at Lewis, I don't know why. I couldn't believe the conversation that had taken place or that Phillip had suggested I use him for my fetish in front of my friend. My cock was bursting against the material of my jeans and the wet patch felt sodden against my skin. If I said yes, my best friend would know what I'd be doing with Phillip, without knowing what I'd already done. It was seriously screwing with my head.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...

12