This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 20

Story Info
Things with coach take and unexpected turn.
2.4k words
4.89
2.9k
4

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next chapter of my progression into gay sex. I apologise for the long delay. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity. As always I thank everyone who has taken the time to read, comment, vote, PM me and add as a favourite.

My post orgasm happiness disappeared quite quickly as I showered the dried cum from my body. I don't know what I'd expected the postman to do, but I hadn't expected him to just walk away. I'd pretended I wasn't aware he was looking, but he hadn't reacted to what he saw in any way. No look of disgust. No sign of any interest. His face was expressionless.

Maybe he saw lots of unusual things in his job. I took a positive in that he hadn't reacted badly, but all the same, I wished he'd done something other than just walking away.

For the rest of the day I got on with some chores and generally kept myself occupied. By the time my mother got home, I'd worked through my fear of Carol's husband a little. It seemed pointless worrying about what might happen. There wasn't much I could do about it anyway, so I'd just have to deal with it.

I still had a lot of questions running through my head. The main one being how did he know my name? Carol must have told him. I just didn't understand why.

A short time after our evening meal the phone rang. My mother answered it and for a few short moments my fear returned until she called out to tell me it was coach.

He asked if he could pick me up, so I told him it would be fine. Whatever it was he wanted to talk about would be a welcome distraction anyway. It wasn't a long conversation and within 15 minutes or so I saw him pulling up outside.

I told my mother something about him wanting to discuss an upcoming competition and said I shouldn't be too late home. Despite it being a chilly evening, when I got in the car, coach was wearing a tight fitting red T-shirt and matching red silky running shorts. They were almost obscenely short and tight, barely managing to contain his bulge.

My cock reacted immediately. There was no way he would wear those shorts in a normal situation. The slit on the sides ran virtually up to the waistband, exposing most of his upper thighs. It would have been so easy to slip a hand inside.

I refocused my mind and after exchanging pleasantries, I asked him what he wanted to talk about as we drove. He said he'd prefer to wait until we got back to his place, but told me he'd been doing a lot of thinking.

There was definitely something different about him since the previous day at the pool. The way he had sucked me off and now dressed the way he was. It felt like there was the beginnings of a shift in the dynamics of our relationship.

For the rest of the short journey I kept glancing down at his bulge. I couldn't help myself. It was obvious he'd dressed up to accentuate his size. My erection was solid and I had to keep adjusting myself, something which didn't go unnoticed. I could see him smiling.

Before long, we had arrived at his and I was seated on the sofa watching as he walked through to the kitchen to get us some drinks. That was when I saw just how small and tight his shorts were. Fuck, they only covered about half of his big round cheeks before disappearing into the deep crevice that ran between them.

He returned and as he handed me a cold beer, I could clearly see the outline of his thick shaft tucked down between his between his balls. He must have been aroused too. It looked swollen to the point that the material visibly strained causing his shorts to bow. For a fleeting moment I thought he must have felt quite uncomfortable, but it was such a beautiful sight.

He turned away and went over to put some music on. As he bent over to lay the record in the turntable, there was no doubt he took a few seconds longer than necessary. The sight of his buttocks perfectly displayed in those shorts caused my erection to leak.

Yes, he was definitely acting differently now. Something had changed in him and I liked it. My cock was raging. Bone hard. I opened my legs wider so the tenting of my jeans was clearly on show. When he stood upright and turned to face me, his eyes were instantly drawn to my crotch.

Maybe I'd changed too. Just a few weeks ago I was normal heterosexual young man. The thought of sex with another guy had never crossed my mind. Now, sitting on the sofa, I was openly flaunting the erection he'd caused.

There was no maybe about it. I had definitely changed.

He came over and sat down next to me. He put his arm across the rear of the sofa behind me and turned to face me, twisting his upper body but sitting with his legs wide open. I made it obvious when I looked down at his crotch, noticing he'd shaved his legs. Then I also saw his arms were shaved smooth too.

I took all this in quickly. almost without realising it. He'd shaved his body completely and now was sitting there letting my eyes drink it all in. Fuck, my cock was rigid! Already I could feel the wet patch on my jeans growing.

"So Dave," he began. "I've thought a lot about what we talked about in my car." His voice was soft and calm, but I noticed some hesitation. A slight quiver to the words.

"You must know I like you," he continued. I nodded, adding that I liked him too. Where was this going?

"I mean I REALLY like you Dave," the quiver in his voice more tangible now. "I can't stop thinking about you."

He was nervous. Really nervous.

I still wasn't sure where this was going, but my cock was throbbing hard. I opened my legs just a little bit wider, the dark patch created by my precum now much larger than it had been. My own bulge prominent. On display.

His eyes were drawn to it. I felt strangely in control. Almost powerful.

"We said a lot and I know you don't want a relationship," he said. "I understand that. You're still new to this and you don't want to be tied down to anyone."

I confirmed he was right. He'd obviously listened and took in what I'd told him.

"I can't blame you for that," he added. The tremor in his voice still noticeable. "You're young and you want to experiment. You want to experience as much as you can"

I nodded again.

"Dave," he continued nervously. "If you're happy, I'd like to be part of that. I know I can't have you to myself. I realise that, but I've thought hard about this. I want to be part of your life, even if it's only sex."

God, my cock was bouncing.

Instinct kicked in. I felt strangely calm and in control. I leaned over and holding his head, I kissed him. It was a deeply passionate, sexual kiss. Our tongues met and it seemed like a short battle ensued before he gave in and let mine probe his mouth.

Wow. What a kiss it was.

The urgency and sexual tension transferred through our dancing tongues. Our lips grinding hard as we became lost in each other. Without realising it, my right hand was sliding it's way up his thigh towards that huge bulge.

He had his arms around me and opened his legs even wider. I could feel the heat from his crotch as my hand got closer. He moaned as I cupped him, or at least tried to. Fuck, he was just so big my hand couldn't fit it all in.

Our kiss continued as I mauled and groped him. I could feel he was wearing a cockstrap. I could feel his thick shaft throbbing in my fingers, almost as if desperately trying to free itself from those tight shorts. His hips gently pushed back against my hand.

I tried to push my fingers underneath the material of his shorts but they were too tight. Without breaking our kiss, he let go of me and pushed his shorts down to his knees and wiggled them the rest of the way down to his ankles before kicking them off.

I broke our kissing briefly so I could look at him.

God, he was so beautiful. His huge cock was so swollen and hard. Purple almost and engorged with the effect of the cockstrap wound tightly around the base and his tight balls. It pulsed as I took the sight in.

He pulled me in and we resumed our passionate snogging and I let my hand run across his smooth balls and along his thick cock, before gripping it and slowly wanking him. I briefly remember thinking that this was a first. It was usually me naked and on show. Here I was still fully clothed snogging my coach while I massaged his swollen thick cock.

It was getting uncomfortable for me. My own solid cock was straining for release and my jeans felt sopping wet from my precum, but I was enjoying this so much. The mental image was such a rush.

It was hard, but I eventually pulled away. I needed to be naked. The only thing on my mind was my pulsating erection. I stood up and stripped quickly, thankful of the release. Jesus, my cock was spewing precum. I looked down at coach still in his T-shirt and trainers with his legs wide open and his purple rigid cock throbbing.

What a beautifully sexy vision.

We didn't speak. We didn't need to. I moved between his legs and he immediately started to suck me. The way he did showing me how desperate he was. He groaned as he worked my prick. Fuck, I was in heaven. After just a few moments I took hold of his hair and started to fuck his mouth. He gripped my cheeks, encouraging me on.

I became lost in what was happening and in spite of my need to orgasm, I managed to hold back. I was relishing this. Again, the reality of the situation filled my mind as I looked down at my cock pumping his mouth.

This was my swimming coach! My huge cocked swimming coach and I was fucking his mouth! My brain was ablaze as I drank the image in, watching his cock swinging in unison with my thrusts.

When I let go of his hair and pulled out he looked up at me with a mixture of pure lust tinged with a little disappointment. Was that what I saw in his eyes? Disappointment?

He leaned back. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted him to see how much I'd learned in such a short time. That I could take his cock in my throat, but he had other plans.

He turned over and knelt on the sofa, resting his head on the rear cushions and it seemed he was presenting his arse to me. I couldn't quite take everything in. My head was all over the place, my cock was dripping with a mixture of precum and saliva and my balls ached.

The sight in front of me took my breath away. I don't know what I expected for the first time I'd seen another man's anus, but I didn't expect it to look as good as coach's.

In this position his big, round, smooth cheeks were naturally spread. The crevice was deep, leading to what I still consider to this day, one of the most beautiful holes I've ever seen.

Utterly hairless with barely a change in skin tone, was his lightly puckered anus. Not a hole, but just a small slit. It looked so clean and it seemed only natural to bend forward and pull his wonderful cheeks open and sniff it, before I lapped at it like a ravenous dog.

Fuck.......fuck.......fuck. I was actually licking my coach's arsehole!

My head was spinning. The scent and taste like a drug. I knew he was moaning and I could hear words, but I was mesmerised as I pushed my tongue inside as deeply as I could.

I lost track of time. I have no idea how long I spent rimming him, but when I finally finished, the underside of my tongue felt sore and his anus and balls were smothered with my saliva. The small slit now a little more like a hole, contracting as I looked on.

Out of nowhere he passed me a small bottle of lubricant.

"I know you're still a virgin Dave, but I want you to fuck me." His voice was thick with lust. "Don't worry. I'll guide you."

I followed his instructions hardly able to contain myself. I squirted some lube around his anus and then my fingers. It felt so warm when my middle finger slid in and tight when I added my forefinger as well.

In a daze I looked down as I lined my glans up to him. I gently pushed in and felt the same warmth my fingers had experienced. I'd never felt anything like it as I pushed forward until I was fully inside. I could feel his muscles contracting around me as I gripped his waist just above his hips. Then watched on hypnotically as I slowly began to fuck him.

I hadn't even considered asking for a condom, the lust had obliterated any sensibility. I just couldn't take my eyes from my cock, slick with lube, sliding in and out of him.

It really didn't take long. I couldn't control myself. My aching balls were desperate for relief and the dreamlike disbelief at what was happening just overwhelmed me.

I tried to match my rhythm with the spasms that ripped through me, but I couldn't and I had one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced. I erratically pumped shot after shot made all the more powerful as I listened to coach telling me he could actually feel the squirts filling him up.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...