This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him what videos they were about but he just smiled and told me to wait and see.

"Porn Dave," he replied excitedly as he reached behind the TV. "Had to keep them hidden just in case mum came in."

I hadn't had much exposure to porn of any sort really. The occasional magazine, but videos were not something I'd come across much. Of course, I'd seen a few hardcore gay magazines that Phillip had shown me too.

He popped the first video on and turned the lights off and we settled down to watch. The screen flickered, then the video started. It was all in French, but that didn't matter. It was fully hardcore though. No real storyline as such. Just a random selection of women and men. Some lesbian stuff. Some anal. Some group. Lots of cocksucking and facials though. Some of the guys had ridiculously huge cocks and I couldn't help thinking to myself that I'd sucked 2 that were pretty much as big as some of those on the screen.

We'd both been pretty quiet as we watched. I can't lie either. My cock was very hard. Both the stuff on the screen and being so close to Lewis seemed to really heighten my excitement. It was the first time we'd ever done this together. I couldn't quite see if he was hard in his jeans because of the light in the room, but I assumed he was.

He paused the video saying there was a good bit coming up and told me to get some more beer from downstairs. I didn't think much of it, so off I went. I returned and joined him on the bed and he started the pressed play.

"I think you'll like this next bit," he smiled. "I thought about you when I watched it mate."

There was a woman sitting with a couple of guys in a small cafe. They were chatting and drinking, but of course, we had no idea what about. Then one or the guys stood up and spoke to the guy serving behind the counter, sat back down at the table and leaned over to say something to the woman. She stood up and disappeared through a door at the rear.

The next shot was of her in the toilets stripping off, before going into one of the cubicles where she sat on the loo with her legs open playing with her pussy.

I was intrigued why Lewis has thought of me and about what was to come. It also turned me on to think he'd been thinking of me sexually. My cock was leaking heavily and I was starting to get uncomfortable in my jeans.

A guy appeared in the toilets and stood at the urinal. I was disappointed that there was no shot of him pissing, just his back. I had a sudden feeling that Lewis might know about my fascination.

"Here we go Dave," he said nudging me. The guy opened the cubicle door with his fat cock and balls sticking out from his flies and the woman went to work sucking him off.

Fuck! It really felt like Lewis knew. All I could think of was the guy had just urinated and now she was sucking him off. There was no doubt in my mind that she would have been able to taste the remnants of his piss.

My cock was bouncing. The fear that Lewis knew was terrifying.

The guy getting sucked off pulled out and blew his load over her face and body just as 2 more guys entered and nonchalantly chatted as they stood at the urinals.

Lewis was rubbing his crotch now. My head was in a spin, but my cock was aching for release.

The 2 guys took their turn getting sucked off by the woman and simultaneously shot their spunk over her face and body. Big globs running down her chest and stomach, then onto her pussy as she rubbed it into the folds of her quim.

Another guy entered.

"See that slut getting spunked over Dave?" Lewis asked, his face full of lust as he rubbed his crotch. He didnt wait for me to answer.

"That's you mate," he said. "And I'm one of them random blokes you're gonna suck off."

I couldn't believe it!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...

12