All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 24'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

David's mind wasn't the only one that was going into overdrive. This chapter was an absolute rollercoaster ride of building up tension and then releasing it over and over again. WOW! Great job!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

I completely concur with MarcLuciFer. Reminded me so much of a plethora of embarrassing moments I've experienced, some of which, looking back on it, I've deliberately but unconsciously instigated! We must share a similar gene pool because it invariably caused me to cum in explosive bucket loads that coated me and everything around me. My mind has always been swimming in sexual thoughts that cause me to throw boners at the most awkward moments as well. This episode has had my heart palpitating pumping blood to my extremities.

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on12 months agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer and DevonCowboy.

Wow. Thank you so much for the comments. Really good to hear you’re enjoying what I write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.