This is Sweden

Story Info
Your gay partner invites you to meet his parents.
1.5k words
3.31
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

A Sean Carrington Adventure.

This Is Sweden.

I was in my apartment in The Hague when the phone rang. Bjorn invited me out to meet his family in Stockholm for their midsummer celebration holidays. Bjorn had been my partner for almost a year now; we had met in Amsterdam one hot sunny day where he had propositioned me. Although I shared my concerns with Bjorn; how will his family view our relationship? "This is Sweden", he said, we do not have any problems with it nor does his family. I said yes; ok. Start of another of life's many adventures.

I flew out to Stockholm from Schiphol the next week; Bjorn was working out of his law firms offices in Stockholm that week. When I arrived at Stockholm, as he could not meet me due to an overrunning meeting, arranged for a car to pick me up and take me to his family house. The driver gave me the grand tour of Stockholm; fascinating city. Then took me out to his mother's summer house in the archipelago of a 1,000 Islands that surrounds Stockholm. Truly an amazing journey.

His parents came out to the car to meet me. I was a bit concerned about meeting them alone; I had spoken to his mother a few times on the phone, when Bjorn had stayed over at my apartment in The Hague. She showed me into the guest bedroom, which had panoramic windows overlooking the islands and private beach. The bed was the biggest I had ever seen, definitely party size. This was the room Bjorn and I would share. Ok; this is Sweden; but.

Bjorn arrived from the office about an hour or so later as we were having coffee on the decking. It was a very hot and humid Swedish day; I was down to wearing what can only be described as skimpy shorts. But I was comfortable in them. He joined us after getting changed into his rainbow shorts too that he had bought for both of us when we first met, in Amsterdam.

After we had finished our coffee and cake, he put his hand on my bare leg and rubbed it discretely. His mother said do you two boys want to retire to the bedroom and join us at eight for a meal. I didn't know which way to look or what to say. Bjorn got up and I followed him out to the guest bedroom with its party size bed. And it was to be party size tested this weekend.

Bjorn repeated what we had done in that Amsterdam hotel the first time we met. Inviting me to join him in the bed; which I did. We then repeated our first meeting activities in Amsterdam, but in his family's guest bedroom this time. Afterwards we showered together and got changed for the family meal. What he hadn't told me was that I was to wear the red patterned kilt that he bought for me for an oil company AGM, which we both attended as partners in The Hague. With my photograph ultimately appearing in the post AGM magazine, in which, I was showing too much leg due to an accident with a kilt pin becoming loose. Also that the CEO had just been outed as being gay, whose young German boyfriend was sitting next to me. Fame at last.

We joined his family, by this time his sister Hanna and her partner Suzi, who were also staying over the weekend, had arrived. Another thing he hadn't told me. We had a wonderful night, good food and several bottles of wine. Although we all retired in the early hours it was still very warm and light. Almost twenty four hours of daylight.

In the morning I was awakened by someone in the room. There was a burst of sunlight as the blinds opened, what's more there was a naked woman standing in the light. She said morning; I was lying there in bed naked, without any covers to hide behind. Totally lost as to what was happening. It was Bjorn's mother. Apparently they were naturalists; as a family on Saturday's they had a naked day. Another thing Bjorn hadn't said to me.

My introduction to being a naturist, sudden but seemed ok. As I got up Hanna came into the bed room naked too. She looked very Swedish, blond, long legs and shaved; very alluring. She came over to me, pressed against me and gave me a friendly morning hug. Between my hangover from the previous night and her warm body, I felt some movement, so did she, looked at me and the big bed her brother was lying asleep on, said "later", and smiled. I felt some more movement, so did Hanna. She took my hand and led me to the shower room.

The shower room was truly amazing, large, wood floored; the shower heads did not protrude out but hooked round to spray on the wall. Hanna pressed a few buttons and the shower started up. Initially it was a mist of warm water, as you walked through the spray became more forceful. Hanna walked over to the panoramic windows on the shower room and opened them, overlooking the bay and islands. Suzi walked in naked, although she was Swedish as was her mother, her father was Japanese, with jet black hair and shaved. I could see what Hanna saw in her. We had a joint shower, Hanna and Suzi spoke in Swedish, about me, I think, and what happened earlier. They both laughed. One of these don't ask moments.

Along the wall of the shower were a number of spray attachments. I asked what they were for. Stupid. Hanna and Suzi demonstrated them on me, fun but stupid question. Let's say I was clean all over. Bjorn joined us, his hangover was clearly worse than mine. The girls sprayed him with the spray attachments. What a way to sober up. We all went out on the decking and dried each other off.

We went for breakfast and had a naked day together including down at the beach. Later on we had a shared shower before getting ready to go out that night.

Bjorn and Hanna had got us tickets for a very exclusive gay nightclub, midsummer fancy dress night. Hanna went as a nymph in a very short toga with her long tanned legs setting it off nicely. Bjorn as a Roman complete with sword and short skirt. Suzi, as a Sukiyaki Japanese school girl like you see in cartoons. I went in a mini kilt that Suzi had brought and traded it for the kilt that Bjorn had bought me. The kilt was too big for her, but she was into dressmaking and it looked great on her. We all went to the club and had a great time.

My mini kilt; which I still have, has served me well at stag nights, was very popular with wandering hands, of both sexes. Next morning I woke with sticky finger and hand marks on my legs and other interesting places. Don't ask. Must admit was fun. Don't remember how we got back but we all did somehow.

Sunday was midsummer and we started celebrating the Swedish way. Later on we had lunch that lasted all day and into the night. After lunch Hanna asked me to give her a helping hand with something. Bjorn smirked, he was up to something.

We ended up in the guest bedroom. Hanna reached over unbutton my shirt, removed her's. I helped her off with her shorts; she helped me off with mine. We ended up in the big bed. Hanna took charge, wrapping her long legs round me and rolled over me, ending up on top and took control; what an experience; seemed to last forever. Must be in the Swedish culture or something.

We got dressed and headed out of the bedroom, just as Suzi and Bjorn emerged from Hanna and Suzi's bedroom. No explanation was necessary. This was to be a defining moment in Bjorn's life.

We rejoined the party some of the neighbor's had arrived. The eating, drinking and dancing continued until dawn. The next morning we had a quiet day recovering. On Tuesday I caught a morning flight to Schipol and back to work.

Three months later Suzi announced that she was expecting, Bjorn was over the moon about it, they had a boy. It was two years later that I was out at their wedding on midsummers day. Another baby, girl this time arrived about seven months later. Their son became a full partner in his fathers and late grandfather's law firm on his 28th birthday. I met him a few times when he studied Law at Cambridge University. He asked me to write this story. This Is Sweden.

Bjorn and I remained friends as did Hanna and Suzi. Over the years I did many assignments for Bjorn's company and the manpower and facilities company Hanna and Suzi owned. These assignments, including that of an Escort, have been turned into stories too.

#seancarrington. ©

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers