All Comments on 'This is Sweden'

by Sean943

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This ain't it

You probably put in a lot of work into this, but I can't honestly say that the end result is good, because it's not.

The characters are poorly written with no personality. Besides one or two sentences describing them there's just nothing there. There is no plot, like at all. All of that can be forgiven if the smut is good, but there's not even that.

All you get is an awkward story about two "gay" guys randomly hooking up with two "lesbians." I mean, there's probably a very niche demo into that, but this story is a big old nothing burger. Either make the characters and plot more interesting or try writing explicit sex scenes. That would be my advice.

PS: why isn't there a bi section on this site? This definitely does not belong in the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
have to agree with previous comment

The story rambles with no clear characters, smut or anything else. Quiet a boring story. And there should be a bisexual section on the site

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Reply

Your comments are welcomed, bi was not mentioned by intent. It all boils down to what is meant by bi. I asked a open question when is bi, bi and when is gay bi. Answer’s were, when activity was by same sex is gay and when three involved with two sexes was bi. This definition is what I applied. What are your views.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Reply on content.

This story was to convey an attitude that I found in Sweden, open and tolerant, both in business and private live and when they both meet. The characters personalities are not in depth but to generalise for the purposes of this story a culture and open mindset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean943@Sean943
Career; apprentice engineer to Company Director. I have had a number of blog stories published on the web and on this site, short stories which have been based on real life events. Some of my stories are provocative and erotic. Each story has a message about how we see ou...