This Is Trashy TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Down in the Sex Talk With Kathie Lee And Hoda studio...

"Gianna... you have such perfect breasts. They're so big and hefty." Kathie Lee grabs my wife's tits, squeezing em, amazed at how perfect they are.

"Mmmmm. Thank you grandma." Gianna gives Kathie Lee a naughty smile.

"James loves to fuck them too, I know." Kathie Lee keeps groping Gianna's huge jugs as she sits beside her at the show desk. The crowd watches and cheers. Dave watches too, hoping the camera doesn't see him.

"Mmm hmmmm. Yes he does. I love that huge cock pounding them too." Gianna kisses Kathie Lee. Hoda grins and laughs, rubbing her hairy, mature caramel pussy. She's bottomless for the show. My grandmother is too.

Up in my apartment...

I've got the show on too as Latifah and Gina double titty fuck my massive white meat. My white dick is the only dick... usually... that Latifah allows in her holes. She makes exceptions if she's really horny from time to time.

I watch my wife and grandmother make out on TV as Latifah spits all over my rock hard cock. Gina softly bites up and down it, then both honeys pump their big, natural cans on it, shaking em and pumping em faster and faster. I'm grinning from ear to ear, smoking my weed, loving the double titty, ebony and ivory massage my chicks are giving my dick, watching my ladies on TV. It's a good life.

Latifah wins the cum lottery. I bust my fat nut in her mouth. Gina merrily jerks my jizz out, licking and sucking my fat balls as she does. Latifah eagerly drinks the whole load, kissing Gina when she's done. They both gently massage my balls as they kiss, those soft, jiggly cans enveloping my very happy cock.

...

Back in the studio...

Kathie Lee takes Gianna back to her dressing room during a break. The door is cracked open. Dave walks by and sees them making out. He decides to watch, looking around to make sure no one sees him.

"Mmmmmm... Suck my tits, Kathie Lee." Gianna hugs my gorgeous grandmother's head to her huge, natural breasts. She looks over and sees Dave watching. Gianna smirks, whispering to Kathie Lee who smirks back at the thought of Dave peeping them.

After a few more minutes of titty sucking and pussy rubbing against each other. Kathie Lee waves Dave in, not even looking at him. He takes a deep breath, knowing he's caught. He steps nervously into the room and tries to explain... or lie... his way out of it.

"Umm... (Clearing his throat)... ladies... I, Umm.... I was just checking to see if you needed anything for the show. We're back in about ten minutes or so." Kathie Lee ignores him, unzipping his brown slacks and pulling out his ten and a half inch, fat dick. Gianna's eyes widen in approval.

"Wait... I can't. I mean, I don't cheat anymore." Dave tries to stop my grandmother, but she's very persistent, especially when it comes to her own sexual gratification.

Kathie Lee kneels, sucking in Dave's fat meat. He groans, still trying to talk his way out of it. "Please. Kathie Lee. I can't." Dave leans his head back shaking it in glee as my grandmother proves why she's such a famous slut. She sucks away, biting and licking all over that very meaty shaft. Dave finally gives in, grabbing her head and fucking her throat. Kathie Lee's saliva pours out, but she doesn't gag.

Gianna pulls her white tank top off and pulls her huge titties out of her skimpy white bra. Daves eyes almost explode from the awesome sight. Gianna pulls his head down into her tits, roughly rubbing them across it. She pulls his hair and head side to side among him gorge himself on those awesomely perfect, heavy cans.

Dave pumps a fat load of cream down my grandmother's very experienced throat, groaning loud into Gianna's tits. Kathie Lee eagerly gulps it down in a flash, tickling his hairy balls as she bobs her head on his dick.

"You still have great cum, Dave. How about your piss?" Kathie Lee asks mischievously.

"You two bitches find out for yourselves." Dave growls back, pushing Gianna to her knees. He starts pissing all over both of em. Gianna lets him cover her face and tits with his salty yellow cocktail as does my very kinky grandmother. She opens up and eagerly gulps down two mouthfuls of it too.

"Mmmmmmmmm... so good." Kathie Lee says, smacking her lips, loving the warm piss splashing off her face.

Kathie Lee catches another mouthful, then kisses Gianna, letting her taste the warm yellow cocktail herself. Gianna drinks it down with a smile. They keep kissing as Dave keeps pissing all over their faces and tits.

Back up in Kim's office...

Kim showers, cleaning up after the cum hurricane earlier. She let's Spence watch. Timmy is talking to Rita at her desk. Kim puts on a show for Spence, sudsing up real slow, bending over and wiggling her world famous ass as she carefully washes every nook and cranny of that perfect body.

Spence just stares and rubs his dick through his pants. Kim giggles, enjoying teasing him. She rinses off and steps out of the shower. "Hand me my towel, Spence." She tells him, smiling so sweet. He stands up and grabs it, walking over to her and handing her the towel.

"You can dry me." Kim surprises Spence. She holds her arms out for him to dry her. He grins his ass off and past her down with the very soft towel. He spends extra time drying her tits and pussy... and ass. Kim lets him take his time, turning around so he can get every spot.

"Thanks." Kim rubs Spence's bulge in his pants, smirking mischievously. She wraps the towel around her and grabs some clothes from closet. She puts on a very skimpy, white wraparound minidress and heels. The dress barely covers anything. Kim dries her hair with a blow dryer, styling it perfectly.

Spence watches her put on her makeup. Kim smiles at him in the mirror, amazed at how much he stares at her.

She puts on her jewelry and walks back into her office. Spence follows... still staring.

"You can go now, Spence." Kim tells him, ready to get back to work.

"Ummm... OK. See you later, Kim." Spence slowly walk towards the door, almost tripping and falling from staring so hard at my breathtakingly beautiful wife. Kim laughs.

"Thanks for the yummy snack." Kim teases, winking and smiling at Spence as he gets to the door.

"Sure thing. My pleasure. Ummm... Maybe I can feed it to you again later." Spence says, bumping into the door. Kim giggles as she sits in her chair.

"Maybe." Kim waves goodbye and gets to work. Spence smiles happily and heads out, bumping into Rita's desk. Kim just shakes her head and giggles again, looking over the schedules once more.

...

My girl Hazel is a new starlet here at Trashy TV. She's a mocha beauty with big ol jiggly titties. I have big plans for her... my cock does too. I've been fucking her as much as possible since I found her on Twitter and OnlyFans. She's a cam girl that loves freaky public sex so she's gonna fit in perfectly at Trashy TV. Her smooth, light chocolate skin and supple, lush curves drive me wild. Those big ass jiggly jugs and thick ass booty have two big hands in that as well.

She's on the elevator, on her way up to see me. The operator Harold... he's one of our horny elevator operators... is remaining calm as usual. He's 75 and an old school servant. Very quiet and professional... and real damn horny.

Hazel's looking so fine as usual. Her dark brown afro accentuates those thick, jiggly curves. She's got on a full length mink coat I got her and white stripper pumps. Underneath is just a white thong and stockings. No bra. She's chewing gum, checking out her social media, not paying Harold any mind. He covertly checks her out, his big old, wrinkled dick immediately starts to get hard at the sight of my light skinned, big titty honey. You can see her cleavage through her open, white fur coat. He calmly watches her as the extra slow elevator takes its sweet time coming up all those floors. I made it real slow to give everyone more time to fool around and fuck. I do love freaky elevator sex. Fooling around too. (Horny ass grin)

The groping day announcement comes over the speaker in the elevator. Hazel smirks, still looking at her phone. "So, it's groping day, huh?" She blurts out, not raising her head from her phone. She blows a big bubble and pops it.

"Yes, madam. It sure is." Harold calmly answers. He's still checking my girl out, discreetly rubbing his large bulge in his black pants. Hazel glances over for a second and sees him rubbing himself. She smirks again, blowing another bubble, slowly popping it as she checks out her OnlyFans.

"Looks like you're getting started by yourself." Hazel says, smirking mischievously. She blows another bubble, then opens her coat some more. Harold slyly grins and rubs himself covertly... or so he thinks.

"Might as well give you some good shit to get you going." Hazel blows another bubble, reaching up to shake her large right titty for Harold. She pops the bubble, still looking at her phone, but also noticing Harold looking at her. He quickly turns back to face the doors, clearing his throat. Hazel giggles, turning off her phone.

"I don't mind you checking me out, Harold." She notices his name tag on his red jacket. "I dig that. I'm an exhibitionist for real, baby. Check out these sweet curves." Hazel opens her coat all the way, flashing her super sweet goodies for horny ol Harold. He turns and checks out every inch of that super fine, light chocolate honey.

"Come grope me, daddy. I mean... it is groping day, after all." Hazel laughs, a very confident, very hot smirk on her face. She blows another bubble as Harold steps towards her, reaching out to fondle those big ass titties. Hazel pops the bubble as Harold manhandles those jiggly jugs with his very experienced, titty groping hands.

Hazel smiles happily, enjoying those wrinkled old white hands manhandling her milk chocolate jugs. She reaches over and grabs Harold's old white dick through his pants, cooing happily at its large girth.

"Ooooooh... daddy's got a big one. Nice and thick. It's gonna be a fun ride up to the penthouse, I see." Hazel shakes her eyebrows at Harold while she rubs his ever hardening and ever growing bulge.

"Yes it is, madam." Harold hits the stop button and the elevator immediately stops moving. "Yes it is indeed." He grins naughtily at Hazel who blows another bubble, raises her right eyebrow and pops the bubble, her tongue slowly licking the bubble back in her mouth. Things are heating up real quick in there. Especially when Harold unzips his pants and pulls out his nine and a half inch, really fat, old white cock. Hazels eyes jump, and she quickly smiles real big, dropping slowly down to her knees.

...

As Hazel starts sucking off Harold in the elevator, Spence is in another one heading down to the lobby when the operator Gina gives him a quick smile. Her 36Ds are jiggling nicely in her loose, white, Trashy TV tee shirt. The pink logo doesn't cover her thick nipples so Spence can see em poking through that thin material. He grins, walking up behind Gina and reaching around her to roughly grope her big tits. He's still really excited from earlier with Kim.

Gina grabs a beer from the mini fridge on the wall... all the elevators have em... my idea. She drinks part of it while Spence plays with her jugs, then pours the rest all over her shirt and Spence's hands, soaking her tee shirt. Wet T time again, motherfuckers!

Spence licks his lips, groaning with glee as he squeeze those squishy jugs. His dick is rock hard again.

The doors open and in walks my personal chef Giada De Laurentiis. She greets Spence and Gina with her patented, super sweet smile. " Yum... looks like fun." Giada comments, pulling open her blue blouse. She pulls her awesomely beautiful C cups outta her lacy blue bra and tweaks her nipples as the doors shut. "I'm next." She says with a big smile. Spence's eyes almost pop outta his head. He nods and grins like a maniac, still groping Gina's beautiful melons though her beer soaked tee shirt.

Spence grabs a beer and shakes it hard, pointing it right at Giada's bare breasts. The beer shoots out all over those perfectly pear shaped jugs. "Mmmmmm." Giada moans as the cold beer hits her tingling tits.

Spence stares away, moving behind Giada. He reaches around and squeezes the fuck outta her gorgeous cans, twisting and shaking the pulsating pink nips. Giada closes her eyes and smiles bright as Spence shakes and slaps her tits, roughly squeezing em as his licks his pudgy lips. He anxiously grinds on her small, firm ass. Giada grinds back on his rock hard cock through his red leather pants.

Spence reaches down with his right hand and unzips his pants. His cock pops out, slapping Giada's ass through her very skimpy, blue mini skirt. His foreskin moves back and forth across his pink head as his dick rubs on Giada's firm ass. She grinds faster on it as Gina watches, drinking a beer.

Spence pulls away and points his rock hard, twitching weiner at Gina, shaking it for her. She shakes her eyebrows and downs the rest of the beer before hitting her knees to gladly suck on it.

Giada watches closely, playing with her perfect cans, watching Gina deepthroat that eight and a half inch dick with no problem. Gina bobs her dirty blonde head on it rapidly as Giada puts her hand on the back of Gina's head and fucks Spence's cock with Gina's mouth. Gina moans her slutty approval. Spence grunts his too.

Giada keeps on smiling... and starts pissing on Gina's already soaked, wet tee shirt covered breasts... and Spence too. Gina shakes her titties as Giada pisses all over her shirt. She sucks harder on Spence's smooth, pale cock too. He grunts loud, signaling his impending cum.

Giada drops to her knees alongside Gina and they both get a massive facial from the wildly shaking and grunting Spence. Gina jerks fast on that hard cumming cock. His semen blasts all over both smiling faces, drenching them and their hair too.

Spence finishes cumming on Giada's heaving tits, her hard as steel nipples throb and shake violently as the sticky cum splatters em.

"Yummy! Thanks for the delicious dessert, Spence." Giada smiles up at him, licking her cum drenched lips. Spence just nods, breathing hard and sweating his chubby ass off.

Gina kisses Giada, swapping cum with her. They play with each other's jiggling titties as they share the creamy jizz, cheerfully sucking each other's cum covered tongues. Spence can't believe how great this day has been so far for him. He grins confidently as he shakes his cum dripping dick onto Giada's smiling face... hoping there's more freaky fun to come.

...

Over in the other elevator...

"DICK ME GOOD, DADDY!!! Mmmmmmmmm." Hazel is getting ducked down by Harold from behind, her hands on the elevator doors, her left, stripper pumped foot up on the wall. Harold's ramming that old white dick up Hazel's sweet, mixed pussy, her titties flopping wildly from the intense force. Hazel's eyes roll back in her head as she squirts all over that fat white rod. Harold may be 75, but that old motherfucker can fuck a bitch silly. Hazel's finding that out real damn quick.

Another fifteen minutes of deep dick, pussy pounding by Harold and he pulls out spitting on his old dick, pressing it against Hazel's beautiful, dark brown rosebud. She smiles back at him and prepares for what's next, blowing a big ass bubble, popping it as Harold's fat old white dick pops through her anal ring and slides slowly up her very tight ass. "GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" Hazel immediately squirts again.

Harold plows my new starlet's ass vigorously, driving slowly, then faster and faster up her very tight hershey highway as the wide lanes open up. Hazel moans and screams in ecstasy every fucking time that fat white dick plunges up her very tight, very accommodating booty. She squirts twice more before Harold dumps his watery load up her well plowed hiney.

"Holy fuck! Old white daddy can fuck his ass off." Hazel says, breathing deep, blowing another big bubble.

"And yours too, madam." Harold's answers back. Hazel pops her bubble, laughing with Harold.

"Mmm mmmmmm." Hazel definitely agrees.

...

I'm down in Courteney Cox's dressing room, chilling with her on her bed before she films another episode of Fuck Friends. We're smoking some ganjah, watching Drunk Santa on Trashy TV. I play... a drunk Santa. Big stretch. (Laughing while I smoke)

Courteney's in it too. Matter of fact, we're watching me fuck her... or more like her fuck me... as I wake up from my drunk daze in her living room late on Christmas eve. No milk for me... unless it's titty milk. Cookies are cool though. Sugar ones preferred.

Courteney starts blowing me on the bed as she rides me on TV. Her pussy ate up my cock while I was really getting plastered. Santa's bells were definitely jingling on that shoot. Damn... such soft, slick lips. Courtney's mouth engulfs my rod, drooling her way down that massive shaft, her mouth bellowing out to take in my girth.

Mmmmmmmmm. I smoke with my eyes glued to the TV as Courteney methodically devours my fourteen inches, one fat, bulging inch at a time. She bottoms out, her nose in my crotch. Holy Fuck! She took it all in, and no gagging. She looks up at me, her eyes watering, her mouth stuffed beyond full. I blow her a smoky kiss and cum right down her gullet. Courteney doesn't move, just opens her throat as wide as humanly possible, letting my huge globs of semen pump right down to her belly. Ahhhhhhh. So freaking awesome.

I came down Courteney's throat just like I did in the movie. "Ho Ho Ho... cumming down your chimney, baby... bringing you Santa's very special egg nog. Ho Ho Ho!" I blurted out between belches and farts. Moonshine really knocked my ass for a loop.

Just another fuck crazed day here at Trashy TV. Fuck Friends' newest episode was awesome. Monica... Courteney's character... got a deep anal fuck and piss enema from Gunther at Central Perk while she made her goofy husband Chandler watch.

Were working on a mini series about Drunk Santa... like a behind the scenes type of fuck and suck adventure. He manages a strip club on the North Pole. It's called Ho Ho Hoes.

Sex Talk With Kathie Lee And Hoda is still doing great. Dave dumped his wife... Or she dumped him, I don't remember which. He moved in with Hoda. Kathie Lee makes sure to visit em as much as possible to get hammered on wine... and pissed all over.

Spence is fucking his way through the entire Trashy TV female staff. He got Gina pregnant. I had him beat up for that one. Hated to do it, but had to do it. Plus... it was fun as hell to watch afterwards. He's OK. Giada fucked him up the ass while he fucked Kim in the ass last night. Kim pissed in his mouth while Giada blew him so he's happy as hell. No double anal though. Timmy had to go home to help his mom with her pussy itch. We filmed it all for the site.

Fun fucking times here at the number one streaming service. The most perverted, fucked up and freaky ass one too. We always keep it freaky as shit over here cause... This Is Trashy TV.

By : DickThePimp


12