Three for Pleasure

Story Info
Three anthro equines come together in mutual pleasure...
2k words
4.25
5.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Three for Pleasure

"Ohhh..."

The silvery Pegasus nickered softly, eyes rolling back into her skull as two pairs of equine lips caressed and nipped their way so very sweetly up her neck. One, of course, was so very familiar to her but she had not before had the luxury and sweetness of feeling Apollo's touch, as interested as she had been in the past of seeing just what her husband and his sometimes lover got up to. Platinum was not one to stop BlackWing from enjoying himself, the black stallion with a roached mane and bulky build knowing what he liked, even though he had the utmost respect for her too. He would never have done anything to hurt or shame her but the mare simply had not been able to help herself when she'd found out that the two of them were planning on getting together and, well...just kind of invited herself along.

She'd thought that it might have been strange, if exciting, to watch the two of them together (a little voyeuristic pleasure while she enjoyed the show) yet the two of them seemed to have something else in mind entirely, the dappled blue unicorn stallion lifting her hand to his lips with a fluttering kiss that took her breath away. BlackWing, surprisingly, had been just as amenable to sharing the mutual pleasure with her, even whispering to her with a little whickering laugh that they only reason he hadn't invited her along as yet was simply due to a conflict in schedules. It didn't matter, however, just how different things were to how she imagined it as Apollo kissed her deeply, opening up her mouth to accept his lust while BlackWing muzzle lipped gently down to adore her soft breasts. Why on earth would she complain when she could have it all and then more?

Platinum moaned, panting lightly as she was pleased by two males at the same time... Oh, that she very much liked! It felt right to have her husband's lips on her breasts, gently suckling at and licking at each nipple in turn as she spread her shivering, trembling wings, needing more. But it was better to have the fun shared and BlackWing was not to be forgotten either as Apollo, kindly, slipped two fingers into the soft, warm folds of Platinum's pussy even as he skilfully took BlackWing's throbbing, half-hard shaft into his mouth at the same time, the dark skin, once more, finding its own there. Not one to leave his partners out of the fun, he groaned around the thick length, tilting his head to the side to keep his horn out of the way as the lovers kissed above him.

There was only so far that they could go, however, what with Platinum and BlackWing trying for a foal together but that was not going to stop them from having fun as the unicorn pumped his fingers smoothly into the mare, Platinum's hips rocking of their own accord as she moaned into her husband's mouth, something inside her that even she could not have explained tightening inside her. How long had it been since she'd been touched by another? And yet it somehow felt right to be there sharing the experience with BlackWing as he leaned into her, shielding her protectively with his large, leathery wings, tipping her gently over onto the bed as her legs threatened to shake.

For there was so much more he could do with his wife now that he had his sometimes-lover there with them too and he could not wait to show her, kissing down the length of his body as, somewhat distracted, Apollo slipped his fingers from the needy mare and focused on BlackWing, his attention shifting with the ache of that cock striving to press up as deeply as possible into his muzzle. It was all BlackWing could do not to thrust and forget even himself in the heat of the moment as he somehow managed to get the bulk of his dark-coated body up onto the bed right along with Platinum, Apollo following along. The poor unicorn had barely had a moment in which to talk but it was hardly as if he minded with his heart pounding so hard, his own cock throbbing thick and full and hard.

It would always be better, at least to him, to share the carnal pleasures of the body with others -- the more the merrier, that was. The musk of the stallion above him was as intoxicating as ever but a part of Apollo too lamented not being able to spend as much time with Platinum as he wanted to. He could only hope that there would be multiple rounds to their lovemaking session, even if he could not penetrate her at that time. There was so very much more that they could do, of course, that that was by the by and his ears pricked to the sound of BlackWing lapping softly at Platinum's cunny, tongue pushing in to tease and caress up over the throbbing nub of her clit.

The mare moaned and rocked her hips up, half on her back and half on her side, the bed sheets twisted and rumpled up beneath her body as if they too wanted to bear witness and evidence to the wiles of wanton ecstasy. As BlackWing snorted softly, pushing up two fingers into the hot tightness of her passage, it was all she could do to keep herself in place and not simply devolve into a whimpering, nickering mess of a mare, as pleasurable as that may have, ultimately, have been. There was one, after all, who was so very kindly giving to them without even having asked for a single thing in return. And that was something that Platinum, undoubtedly, could not abide when she had the power to do something about it.

With his nose buried up to BlackWing's crotch, Apollo did not see Platinum making her move, using her wings to help her wriggle around on the bed just enough so that she could take his shaft between her hands. He jumped and made a muffled grunting sort of sound around the length of the black stallion's cock but he was in hardly in any position to complain -- not that he would have wanted to either -- as she took great pleasure in sweetly and softly exploring another male's shaft, all for her curiosity and simple sensation. Her lips engulfed his tip, the most she could reach, although the curious part of her ached to take it all the way down to the slightly thicker base, just to see if he could fill her muzzle as BlackWing did.

Nickering throatily, as muffled as the sound was around the black stallion's pulsing length, Apollo could not help but round his lower back and strive to thrust, even though his legs seemed to be half hanging off the bed -- curses! Things didn't always come together smoothly but Platinum only laughed lightly and helped him up the best she could in her position, as she wasn't exactly all that inclined to deprive herself of the pleasure of her husband's lips and tongue in particular between her own thighs.

"Nearly lost you...ah...there, didn't we?"

She teased him lightly but Apollo was in no position at all to say anything in return as he rocked his buttocks lightly, glutes tensing as his cock delivered a pearly drop of pre-cum to the tip, where it beaded prettily like a drop of morning dew. Of course, Platinum was not going to let something like that go to waste as he huffed and grunted, scooping it off delicately with the very tip of her finger and popping the digit into her mouth to savour his essence over her tongue.

BlackWing shook his head lightly as if he was striving to shake his mane from one side of his neck to the other -- an impossible feat with a mane that had been roached -- but relishing the luxurious scent of his mare wrapped around his muzzle. It was impossible not to lose himself in her when he was between her thighs and the sensation of having his shaft lapped and sucked so exquisitely at the same time... Oh, that added a whole new dimension to things! Everything was new and fresh and he could not help but let out a lusty nicker, lips wiggling in sheer excitement, striving to and succeeding in pushing another digit deep into his mare, tongue pressed up to her clit.

Yet he was the first to lose focus well and truly, hips working as he struggled to hold back, eyes splayed lightly to either side of his head. He doubted, of course, that he would ever be capable of possibly pinning them in the height of sex but there was something about Apollo's skilled lips that got his tail flagging in the best of ways, even though it was still docked as he liked it to be, short and neat. The bristly edge tried to flick as Apollo moaned around him, so very easily sensing that the stallion was close, caressing and rolling the soft sacks of his balls between his hands, trying his very best to give BlackWing as much sweet pleasure as possible.

Platinum felt it too, her own excitement ramping up as she pumped Apollo's shaft with both hands, stroking the length and savouring how it felt, throbbing and needy with the tip very gently rounded. It was different to her husband's member but she would not have bothered sparing a moment to compare them, simply enjoying herself as her tail swished and Apollo's chest rose and fell ever more swiftly, his need evident in the dark patches of sweat that, slowly, lined and marked his gorgeous coat. He was close, yes, she could see, luxuriating in the knowledge that it was her and the sheen of her own sexy body that had driven him to such an edge, lingering before his high, so very quickly.

They could have predicted, however, that BlackWing would the first to 'pop', moaning and nickering into Platinum's sex as his wings snapped out and flared, making himself look larger and more dominant than he actually was (at least in the realm of the bedroom). His balls churned with the need to spill every drop he had to offer and he could not resist thrusting and cramming the last couple of inches of his shaft into Apollo's muzzle at the very point of climax, although the stallion accepted them gladly. He swallowed reflexively as pre-cum trickled down his throat, pulsing softly and drooling as Platinum did her very best to make things more difficult, squeezing her hands around the midsection of his length at the very moment that her lips tugged ever so gently and erotically at the tip of his cock...

But no one would have truly have been able to tell whether it was Apollo or Platinum who peaked next, their squeals rising and weaving together in the sanctuary of the bedroom as their hips jerked, bodies momentarily and blissfully beyond their control as climax claimed there. Caught up in his own, all BlackWing could do between their pulsing, twitching bodies was try to hold on, lock their physical forms down in the moment so that their spirits could return when the sweetness of ecstasy slipped into the warming afterglow.

One orgasm, however, was thankfully not to be the end of their night, BlackWing groaning deep in the back of his throat as he withdrew his fingers from Platinum's soaked and satisfied (for the moment) sex, although he did not get the change to savour her taste for himself as Apollo cheekily 'bullied' his way in to suckle off the digits himself. Laughing, Platinum playfully scolded him for his eagerness, although it was all in jest and teasing between good friends who had done very well in taking their mutual pleasure and relationship to the next level.

And who knew what would happen the next time their bodies came together: perhaps Platinum's stomach would even be swelling sweetly with foal...

Only time and the pleasure to come would tell that tale, however.