Three Hold Back

Story Info
A widower and his friends explore slow and gentle pleasures.
2.1k words
4.35
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers

Three hold back

If you’ve been following my adventures, then you’ll know that as a fairly recent widower I had got past the stage of total collapse. You’ll also know that I had met an adventurous couple called Tony and Sue. Indeed, we had already shared several adventures, as Tony and Sue were interested in trying new things, and were getting into threesomes with increasing enthusiasm. Our meetings were often set up by Tony, who would make a phone call. We usually met on Saturday afternoons: Sue said she liked to be able to see everything that was happening, and an early start meant we had more time. So far, the times had been great.

This time when Tony called, he told me that Sue had something special in mind, but she wouldn’t say what it was. That was fine by me: Sue’s previous ideas had been extremely pleasurable, and I was sure this would be just as good.

I arrived just after lunchtime on a bright summer Saturday, carrying the bottle of wine and bunch of flowers that were almost traditional by now. Previously, Sue had met me at the door wearing easy-access dresses or other clothes that were easily removable. This time, she was in a black bikini top and blue shorts that were clearly in the same style. She greeted me with a lingering hug.

“Tony’s in the living room,” she said. “We’ve already got some wine open, and there’s something for you to wear.”

I raised my eyebrows, but she said nothing more, and went into the kitchen to put the flowers in water. I wandered into the living room, where I found Tony sitting on the sofa, wearing a white towelling dressing gown. There was another one lying over an armchair.

“Sue wants you to put that on,” he said. “She wants you naked underneath. Like I am.”

“Really? What does she have in mind?”

“She still won’t say. All she says is that we should be prepared for a long slow afternoon.”

“The best kind.”

All three of us were comfortable being naked in front of each other, considering what we had done together, so I simply stripped off all my clothes and piled them on the armchair. Then I put on the dressing gown as instructed, and sat next to Tony on the sofa. Tony already had a glass of wine, and there was one for me on a side table.

“Cheers, mate!”

The speculation about what was going to happen was already starting to make me feel horny. I knew a lot about what Sue liked, and it was all very sexy stuff. I was confident it would be delightful, whatever it was. We each took a sip of wine and waited for her to return from the kitchen. She was back in a couple of minutes, and squatted on the carpet in front of us.

“Now, boys, as you are very well aware, I like a lot of foreplay, a lot of oral stimulation, and slow stimulating sex to follow. I want things to be similar on this occasion, but there’s a slight twist. Now, I want you both to open those dressing gowns so I can inspect what you’re offering and see if it’s good enough.”

I couldn’t help chuckling, as she had seen what we had to offer plenty of times before. When I said so, Sue shook her head.

“I don’t like what I’m seeing here; there isn’t much excitement in evidence. I think I’ll have to change that.”

Without more ado, she placed herself between Tony’s knees and proceeded to lick his cock from balls to tip. She repeated it several times, which certainly resulted in evidence of excitement! His cock grew stiff, and she slipped the end of it into her mouth. She also stroked it gently with her right hand. Within a couple of minutes Tony began to groan with pleasure. After a couple more, he warned her that he was going to come.

“Oh no you’re not,” she said, letting his cock slip out of her mouth. To my surprise, she made a fist with her right hand and pressed firmly up into his groin, just behind his balls. The result was that he groaned a couple of times, but didn’t come. I was beginning to see the kind of thing she had in mind, and was devoutly hoping I got it right. When she moved across to me and took my cock in her hand I knew I had.

Sue can give the most fantastic head. I’ve seen women who think it’s sexy to have a cock in their mouths and bounce up and down on it as if it’s some kind of athletic exercise. In my experience, that is as likely to make a man sore as anything else, and isn’t particularly sexy. Like Sue herself, I prefer slow and teasing. Well, it was certainly that. She ran her tongue up my shaft, gently let the tip of my cock in and out between her lips, and stroked my shaft with her fingers. In the ordinary way, this would have me coming within a few minutes. I started panting with anticipation, eager to squirt my load into her mouth. As I got to the verge of coming, I couldn’t suppress a cry of delight. Sue immediately dropped my cock and pushed that fist firmly into my crotch just behind my balls. The experience was surprising: I felt very strong twitching in my crotch, as if my system was trying to shoot out my sperm, but Sue’s firm pressure prevented it. A dribble of pre-come came out, and she reached for a tissue from the box beside the sofa.

“Not so fast,” she said. “You will get to come, I promise you, but not yet.”

So saying she shuffled back to Tony, whose erection had been maintained commendably as he watched her work on me. Again she began to lick and suck his cock. Of course, he was so worked up by this time that it only took a minute or two to bring him to the verge of coming again. When his delighted groans announced his impending ejaculation, she stopped it a second time by the use of her fist behind his balls. As she released the pressure, a little white drop of real come oozed out and hung on the end of his cock.

“Oh Sue,” he said. “This is cruel. I know we said you could do whatever you liked with us, but I am absolutely bursting to come.”

“Next time,” she said, licking the drop of come away from the tip of his cock.

It was my turn again. It was a complete repeat performance, although this time she went even more gently, so it was several minutes before I was about to shoot my load. Once again, that fist did its work. I was desperate to come by now, and a large drop dribbled from the end of my cock. She wiped it away with a tissue, and returned to her husband. She took his cock in her hand, and stroked it gently.

“I’m going to do this all again,” she said. “The difference is, this time I will allow you to come. You will get to come in my mouth, and I will swallow everything you give me.”

“Oh, thank God,” said Tony.

“But it will be slow,” Sue added.

She was as good as her word. Using her tongue and fingers amazingly lightly, she very slowly stroked and licked her husband until his erection was enormous and he was groaning with pleasure that was not quite complete.

“You’re nearly there aren’t you?” she said. “I can tell.”

To be honest, he was groaning so much I thought anyone within a hundred yards could probably tell. She resumed her beautifully slow and sexy attentions. Then she backed off slightly, and opened her mouth wide. This was obviously deliberate, as we could see the end of Tony’s cock resting on her tongue. Her tongue trembled, only the slightest of stimulation. Suddenly he arched his back, thrust his cock forward and cried out. Sue moved back again, so we could just see the first splash of white as he began to come. Then she closed her mouth around his cock and stroked it firmly as he emptied himself into her mouth. Watching her throat I could see swallowing movements. The sight was so arousing that I felt a squirt of pre-come rise up my cock and dribble out. She saw it too, and having given Tony a parting lick she returned to me.

“Part your legs, then,” she said to me, as I had unthinkingly closed them. Naturally, I obliged at once.

“Now,” she said. “I won’t torture you any further. This time you are going to come. You can come in my mouth, but I won’t be able to swallow it. I can swallow Tony’s, but I don’t think I could do it for anyone else.”

“This is absolutely delightful,” I said. “But isn’t this supposed to be all about your pleasure, not ours?”

“You think I don’t enjoy this? I assure you that any woman enjoys exerting her sexual power over a man, and two men is even better. Besides, you will be pleasuring me later.”

So saying, she took my cock between her fingers and guided it to her mouth. With a gasp I saw it enter between her lips, and felt her tongue stroking the most sensitive places. As she had done with Tony, she tried to stretch it out for as long as possible. As Tony had done, I found myself groaning with pleasure. I felt desperate to come, but at the same time didn’t want it to end. But eventually there was no stopping it. My body seemed to go into spasms, as I thrust my hips forward, my cock pushing into her mouth. I cried out as jet after jet of sperm flew out. I felt as if the orgasm took over my whole body, and the pent-up arousal was released in an explosion of pleasure. It was quite the best oral sex I had experienced in my life up to then. I was fully aware of the principle that prolonged foreplay produces a better orgasm. This was the first time I had experienced proof of it so completely. It was total delight.

I had finished coming before I realised that she had swallowed anyway.

“You said you couldn’t swallow anyone’s but Tony’s.”

Sue shrugged. “I made you wait for it long enough. I didn’t want to pull away in the middle and do anything that might interrupt your pleasure. I suppose, if it comes to it – no pun intended – one man’s come is probably much like another’s.”

“Well done,” said Tony, beaming with admiration and pride. Oh, and probably horniness as well.

“Thank you,” I said. “Thank you so much. That was the best ever. But what about your pleasure?”

“I told you. I loved it. It is wonderful to see a man being driven totally wild by your attentions. But now, you can both do something for me.”

Of course, we’d have done anything for her. She quickly stripped off her clothes and lay back on the rug, her lovely body completely visible now. Her nipples were swollen with arousal, and her pussy wide open and glistening. She held out her arms to us, and we realised that she wanted one of her favourite things.

“It’s sandwich time, boys.”

We lay down one each side of her and prepared for double penetration. Since we started our threesomes, this had always been her favourite. Sue just loved the feel of two cocks inside her. And, like she said, a woman loves to exercise her sexual power over a man. Or two. She turned to me and slipped her leg over me, allowing me access to her already dripping wet vagina. Tony cuddled up from behind, and Sue sighed with pleasure as she felt both our cocks enter her.

“We are pretty much shagged out already,” I said. “It’ll be ages before we can come again.”

“I’m not stupid,” she said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in slow, gentle, pleasure. I lost count of how many orgasms Sue had – easily six or seven. Eventually we joined her in the last orgasm of the day, both Tony and I shooting our loads into her and lying with her until our cocks were limp and her vagina leaking sperm in a beautiful cream pie.

Everything gets slower as you get older, but take it from me: slow and gentle isn’t a bad thing by any means!

rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers