All Comments on 'Three Hours Pt. 03'

by Winter_Fare

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Beautifully crafted storyline; intensity gives way to tenderness gives way to poignancy. The phone masturbation so erotic and revealing. And when you take us back to those “lost hours” — the lust and the love; a remarkably erotic scene. OK, I admit to being a near hopeless romantic in whatever setting and love the touch of humor that surfaces from time to time not to mention the drama and hint of fear of what comes/unknown. Aside from a couple of your poems, “Three Hours” the first of your work for me. Will not be last. You clearly enjoy sharing your imagination.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

What a sweet comment, thanks Migbird!

I realise I'm meandering through the plot a little at the moment, this chapter is almost 50% sex. I'm hoping the lovebirds cool off a bit so I can get down and tell their story 🙄

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Impressive so far. I am really really hoping for you here. This has, so far, been intricate beyond my intuition. I knew about the essence of the three hours. I didn't know how big it really was/is.

Please continue.

And contrary to what she said, Mack's death does not mean it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing! I really want to read more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinter_Fare@Winter_Fare
Welcome to my page! Many thanks to all my followers old and new, your support is very much welcome. I have (temporarily) suspended voting on my library for now. This is an intervention. I've somehow attracted a stalker (:wave:) who has dropped dozens of downvotes on a range ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Three Hours Series Info