All Comments on 'Three Hours'

by femdomboi69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lovely story,I somewhat expected something nastier than this wonderful combination of lust and obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I would love to see what happens the next day. I believe you could get 3 or 4 good chapters with this. Rachel of course would have to keep her posse involved maybe when she went on a date with someone else they could babysit or nude horney boy. Please continue writing if not this story then another one. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can I also add that it is a very good idea that he has a normal size penis.To many writers double up by making the guy submissive and giving him a small penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is rare to see something like this. Really enjoyed it, and I'll be on the lookout for a part 2.

ZdopZdopover 2 years ago

Damn He's extremely lucky. Really good story, very well written

ThrowMeUnderYourHeelThrowMeUnderYourHeelover 2 years ago

I love your writing style, please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it was her car, how was he going to get home? He would have to walk back naked. You needed to add this. You cou also have added that when they arrived at her home, the other girls who were at his house were there as well. He had to get out of Rach car, so other girls saw him completely naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part two should be very interesting.

ManofthePublicManofthePublicover 2 years ago

I loved this story, but I do wish the characters were a bit more developed and you described all the girls in greater detail! I'm looking forward to the sequel! Rachel and her posse all need more adventures with this sub!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good, too much talk about him being a sub. It wasn’t necessary to keep repeating that.

I wish the other women had stayed, more embarrassing for naked guy.

btw I don’t think you know what a ruined orgasm is, you described someone not being allowed to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this! I liked when it leaned into the assurance side of the relationship like when he's told it's ok to fantasize about women he knows, and that he's cute. The teasing is also great. I do appreciate the average dick even if it seems like a small detail, like another comment mentioned in CFNM the dick is either really huge or really tiny. I related to the guy character quite a bit, and it was nice to see something a bit closer to myself in a porn. I liked this story even despite all the personal turn offs! Speaking of that though, the small CBT segment did feel really out of no where, rushed, and out of place. I also agree maybe you should describe your characters better, It was odd to have multiple boob related moments but not get a description of their size until the scene where her shirts off for example. Anyways, Can't wait for more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good writing but I personally would have preferred it had he been completely embarrassed by this and not “secretly” enjoying the whole thing.

If being stripped and humiliated is exactly what he wants then …. What’s the point?

DragonLadDragonLadover 1 year ago

I honestly love this so much. I have an extremely similar fantasy as this story explores and this was a wonderful exploration. Thank you so much for your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous