Three Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This certainly had an effect on my dick, now most definitely fully erect. Rachel laughed again. "You're so cute when you're all flustered like this. Now, my patience is running thin, and there's only forty minutes left before my three hours complete. Go." She pulled out her phone and began videotaping.

Contrary to many times, where I coax my member to grow some into full erectness and then stroke, I was quite sensitive to the touch already. The events of the night were borderline teasing, and the sight of her breasts - albeit contained within a bra - were quite a bit for my virgin dick. The pink, lacy garment left enough to the imagination to still be incredibly sexy, while still revealing enough that it left me desperate for more. Their perfect, round shape was discernible even from here, and they seemed firm. Filling her C-cups, I imagined the soft feeling as I stroked my dick, eyes closed, moaning her name between breaths. My eyes flickered between closed and half-open, enough for me to see her still videotaping, to which I could say nothing. I shut my eyes as I got closer and closer to blowing my load, I could feel it just ab-

I felt her grabbing my dick tightly, tightly enough that it certainly brought about an orgasm, but so tight nothing could force itself past her grip. I panted still, breathing heavily, dick in hand - and her hand. Once all remnants of ruined orgasm had subsided, Rachel smirked, looking up at me with devilish eyes. She could see the frustration and disappointment in mine, and it fueled her all the more. She tiptoed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Was that your first time getting kissed by a girl even on the cheek?" Embarrassment and shame in my mouth, I felt that the question was rhetorical. Rachel giggled, asking in an overly sweet voice "Well, aren't you glad that the girl you like is so kind as to be your first?" I rolled my eyes in what was perhaps the most defiance I'd shown all night - a part of me wanted to see how she'd react.

"Of course."

"Thank me," she ordered.

"Thanks!" I said, sarcastic cheer present, although admittedly, stark naked and erect, I wasn't in any place to show sarcasm.

"Mm, that's not how you do it. Hands and knees, at my feet. Thank me well and I might let you off easier when you drop me home."

I was dropping her home now? Ugh. I glanced at the clock. Twenty-five minutes left.

Rachel kicked me in the balls - not hard, but enough to cause me to wince. She grinned mischievously.

I got down on my hands and knees, and muttered begrudgingly, "Thank you, Rachel."

She shook her head. "That won't do," she reprimanded, shaking her head and walking around to kick me in the ass, then standing on me. I felt the full weight of her on my back. "Try again," she sighed, as she walked back to where she stood.

"Thank you for giving me my first kiss, Rachel. I appreciate it. I'm grateful that the girl I like is you," I asserted in a clear, strong voice.

I looked up as she looked down. "Much better." She smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good boy. See how easy that was? Get up now. Take me home."

The clock showed fifteen minutes, which would be enough for the drive. As she went to put on her halter, I went to wear my jeans, she arched an eyebrow.

"What are you doing with those? Did I say you could wear clothes?" Rachel frowned and slapped me in the face, hard enough that the ring stayed. "How bad of a slave are you to forget your orders already? I said no clothes unless I tell you. Now you're driving me without jeans."

"Wait, but-" I instinctively began to protest, thinking of the potential ramifications; at home, everything was under some degree of control, but in public...indecent exposure, at the lea-

"Now you're driving without underwear." I stopped mid-sentence, and Rach looked at me with satisfaction, and lightly bopped the tip of my nose. "Shutting up isn't that hard now, is it?"

Tossing me the keys to her car, she swung into the passenger. "Drive. I'm sure you know the way." Rachel was obviously right; I'd gone to her house once two years ago for her birthday and surely had not forgotten how to get there.

I backed out of the driveway, turning to get out of the residential streets of the neighborhood when I felt two fingers on my dick - an index and a thumb. I instinctively glanced down to see what she was doing, when she said "Eyes on the road. Don't come - that'd be pretty dangerous."

So came the edging. She continued to use no more than two fingers, running them up and down the shaft and drawing circles on the tip throughout the ride. Anytime I came close, she would let go entirely. My knuckles on the steering wheel were white with the intensity of my grip as I focused on keeping my concentration away from my man-parts - a futile effort. Those fingers would delicately run along my thighs, my quads tensing in the way one would assume fetal position when tickled. Rachel would vary the pace and tightness of grip, always providing enough stimulation to have me breathing heavily, yet not enough for any sort of pleasure.

I parked on the curb next to her house, having survived this ninth circle of hell. Rachel patted my arm. "Well done." She turned to get out of the car. Getting off, while the door was still open, she looked back at me to say "Thank you for inviting me. That was fun. And I'm sorry if I went too far." Rachel looked down momentarily, perhaps struck suddenly by the gravity of her actions.

I blushed again.

"No, it was really fun, and while I definitely didn't plan on you finding out my feelings this way, I guess you already knew. You obviously knew how much of a sub I was." I smiled. "And even if this isn't exactly how I usually spend my time with people I like, I certainly won't be complaining." I noted the time. "Looks like your three hours are up, though."

Rachel suddenly smirked from ear-to-ear, menacingly, almost. "You know what's crazy, though?" she asked. Rachel leaned into my ear, in a way reminiscent enough of earlier events that my dick started growing slightly, and whispered, "I never really clarified when my three hours started."

She pulled away and smiled again. "Guess you're stuck with me another time." I gaped, mouth open.

Rachel reached her hands out to cup my face for the second time that night, and in a moment I would never forget, brought hers to mine, and kissed me on the lips - gently, lovingly, softly.

"You can thank me for the kiss tomorrow. I bet you'll know how to, this time."

12