All Comments on 'Three in a Row - Afterwards Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
5 stars - Series wrapped up well

Author wrote about a couple in love that remained in love and considerate of each other as they experiment and expand their sexual experiences.

Husband character is written as very considerate and caring to the point he allows wife to achieve sexual high with others.

Wife was written as loving but naturally selfish as she experienced higher sexuality than possible with her husband.

Husband was written to be more accepting of this with less anxiety and jealousy than I would experience. So I accepted the fantasy and the writing was well done so I just enjoyed it.

Nice that this chapter gave balance to husband getting a very special birthday present. Author did a great job writing wife’s jealousy over husband’s extra marital sex.

I am glad author did not move wife into lesbian sex or husband into gay sex. Husband as written was very close to gay or could have been a true cuck.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry, kind of flat

Not bad, just not hot or engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Another pimp and his slut wife. What's interesting or entertaining about that? The writing was neither clever or original. The marriage is over except for the lawyers. They are such unlikable characters that they could have died and nobody would care.

1 star

SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeover 5 years agoAuthor
Why I wrote this

Having done the Three in a Row series I had two questions,

(1) What happened next?

(2) What did she think of it?

So I asked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why do some of the Anon's Bother to Read Stories like this?

Anon/"Garbage" post 1/15/2018

Why do you guys read stories like this? It was well done but it clearly involves cuckolding. Guys like you read it (or maybe not) and give it 1 Star and then dump all over it, same way every time. If you are such a defender of moral men and women, what in the world are you doing on a porn story site? You and your ilk are a waste of space.

Good story; I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
26thNC's "garbage" comments getting old

He posts the same tired stuff over and over. One can only hope for an aneurysm to save us from his worn out b.s.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sorry anon

Where was my comment on this story? Like you, I didn't read it. Unlike your cowardly ass, I didn't comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thNC re:sorry anon

You make yourself look dumber every day. For someone who claims to have not posted a comment, you made it a point to come back and check on it. So you see, it’s clear you came back to check on your standard “garbage” comment and to probably post one of your classic “cuck shit” classics. You really prove your stupidity daily. No wonder everyone thinks you’re a joke.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY ROMANTIC

Really enjoyed this..but also appreciated that husband and wife communicated.. no behind the back fucking or cheating... and both were always present

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Very Good epilogue series to this story and enjoy the female prospective. It was interesting and understandable to see “The Wife” becoming friends with Sarah and then how Sally was introduced and how the wife’s inner thoughts of allowing him to experience another woman worked in very well. Yes, her jealousy is understandable and that he had gotten over that after or during their first threesome that included him. Thank You and looking forward to reading the next 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just read it for the first time and have had no previous exposure to this author.

Two aspects:

1. the writing (composition) would easily compare favorably with any produced in "Writers' Workshops", so the nuts and bolts of construction get a solid positive evaluation.

2. the psychology of the main characters is logical and believable for long-term married couples who have deep love for each other and an acceptance of deviations from the inhibited puritanical strictures of our national psyche as being both normal for human beings and essentially strengthening to a relationship when there is thorough communication and consistent supportive behavior backing up that communication.

Liked it. Look forward to the sequels.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES