All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 048'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the update:

I thought about asking but figured someone else would and you didn't need lots of people asking about it.

Concerning the character database, Tefler: you obviously have a good idea how you think these characters should be visualized, I was wondering, (AFTER the story is finished, lol) if you could provide some rough sketches or in-depth descriptions for rendering?

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In depth descriptions

Yeah, sure I'd be happy to do that. Some of my inspirations for the aliens you might find amusing. I mentioned about 20 chapters ago that I sketched the Invictus, but I decided not to share that in the end. I'm a semi-passable artist, but anything I draw isn't going to look as good as you might imagine it.

I thought I might do a long Q&A about the story at the end, where I can finally answer any questions without worrying about spoilers. Assuming anyone's still following it by then! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
o where

is chap 49, submitted 4d ago ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why no projohnitor versus Edraele?

Alyssa was knocked out.

John goes Progenitor shows up. Edraele was a very bad girl.

She was even helpless. He could have made her give them everything thwy asked for.

SilvesterMSilvesterMalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous

Keep in mind that John was not aware that a null zone was cast, or for that matter that both were "spirit walking". When Alyssa collapsed she was in no real danger, and John had no clue why she collapsed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pokemon

My bet is that the next chapter hasnt been moderated yet because the literotica staff are all playing pokemon.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago

4 more stories trickled in over the course of the day, 7 more at this update. You may want to reach out to someone and see what's going on Tefler. This is a bit ridiculous

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

I've messaged the site owners to ask if they can look into it. 50 is done, but I won't submit that until 49 is through the first round of moderation. I don't want the chapters to get released out of sequence.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stand Your Ground TEF!

Either Lit's Staff sucks or there is a problem! Hmmmmm?!!!!!

tbakkytbakkyalmost 8 years ago
SOL

Have you looked into posting on another website as well?

Stories On Line posts stories the day they are submitted.Comments however are only permitted in the forums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thank you

your story keeps me happy even on my worst days thank you tefler

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Re: SOL

I'd never even noticed that SOL has a forum! I just took a look and it is slightly dead. This one chapter has had more discussion than the entire last month of the entire Story Discussion section.

We'd have to create a new thread every chapter or two... Then the mods would probably hate us, but otherwise how would we find the start of the each new chapter in a thread a thousand posts long. It would kinda suck to lose the community that has grown up at the end of each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Flagged

I suspect that flags on comments put the story in a senior administrator attention queue and they will get to it someday.

Yet another reason to get along with each other here. If you don't, the chapter updates become eventual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yup

Literotica is the best so, no options to change to.

But if a story starts getting flames then they really do not want to see a lot of chapters coming out fast. That makes too much work. That means they have to slow it down so it doesn't break the system.

It is on us, not the Literotica gurus.

This is the best site. Deal with it and behave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SOL

i really like sol's features: font, night theme, word wrap

still no chap 49, funny i tht i made a prev comment but can't find it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tefler..any chance you could re-submit..we need our fix soon!

Whoa..Lit is indeed testing our patience. Tefler, you're doing an amazing job with this storyline and like all others here I've been enamored by the thrills n scenes you've put up..helped put some color in the vacuum of space.

We now have a weekly addiction..N need our fix soon. If Lit doesn't bother to post it by tomorrow, would you mind re-submitting Ch. 49, am afraid that we might have to wait a bit longer but will at least get to see the light of a half century being scored. Guess it's Lit. who is tensed approaching a milestone. Lol..!

Thanks - Neil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Resubmit is a bad idea.

A resubmit would put it back of the queue.

Patience is useful.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Advantages of a late chapter

Chill out about chapter 49. It being late means that we'll get chapter 50 almost immediately afterwards.

If chapter 49 is so late that Teffler finishes chapter 51, then we get three chapters in quick succession. Regardless of this little moderation hiccup, we still get the finish line at the same time.

tbakkytbakkyalmost 8 years ago
Song by Queen

Some comments remind me of that song by Queen,"I want it all, and I want it now".lol.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
I thought it might be this (from the tech support forum):

"I had the same posting issue--submitted last Saturday and it hasn't posted and didn't have a post date. I queried today and Laurel said submissions are running late because of weekend systems problems. My story now has a "tomorrow" posting date on it."

I'd guess Friday for chapter 49.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
I sent an email to the mods

no response so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do not harass the mods

Just be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

Have you thought of posting to stories.xnxx.com. they usually offer faster postings generally within 48 hours

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago

xnxx's story site is completely unusable though. So poorly designed. Lit is normally 48 hours but this has been dragging on a bit as did the one before it. I'm just concerned that someone with a bone to pick as managed to get into a mod position just to block this story.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

Chapter 49 is now available.

Hope you enjoy it! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not able to see chapter 49 in your story log?

.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
@anon

change the URL for this story from 48 to 49, deleting the ?page=5 element and you'll be able to see the story. Lit officially ticks over at around 2:30am est but the stories are live as early as 1am est

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 8 years ago
@inevitable_

Thanks! It worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dissatisfaction with crew

Its really disappointing to see them completely oblivious of Irillith while they already know that she cannot be trusted. I guess we will see where it goes.

RB1947RB1947over 7 years ago
I agree

that the apparent naivete of John and the crew concerning Irillith, since they know what a conniving bitch she is, seems a contrivance of the author to keep the reader in suspense. The first time I read this story, some months ago, I started to lose interest. The next few chapters seemed to go downhill and I finally stopped reading it. I only recently came back to the story and will attempt to read through to the current chapter. There are several disturbing elements introduced to the story that made me stop enjoying reading it. John's episodes as a Progenitor, when he treats his women like shit, really made it difficult for me to continue reading.

Having said that, the first 45 chapters were very enjoyable reading. It's a shame to see the story go in this direction.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Progenitor John

You'll need to keep going until chapter 53 to find out what's happening. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
johns mother

For chapter 63 you should put that johns mother is in a t-fed cryo pod on a prison planet

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Repeat Comment: Complexity Upon Complexity.

Suspect that Irillith and what she eventually brings with her will become a highlight of this epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Baby

"Unfortunately the sex had continued unabated..."

So unfortunate... what does she expect from being a character on Literotica? If she didn't want to be in a story with so much sex, she should have gone to a story on a different site.

" ...and as most of the dialogue seemed to occur in a post-orgasmic haze, she had forced herself to watch dozens of hours of them rutting like animals."

Heh, poor baby. I love how she's solving the quandary she represents through her own wickedness. The quandary is of course how does John get the vicious and bitchy sexy blue girl converted into a "good girl" without becoming the bad guy and forcing her to submit unwillingly?

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 6 years ago
Jade's demonstration...

All those animals, but no bird? Or Dino?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb as rocks

It's hard to keep interested in your story when your characters alternate between being brilliant and dumb as a bunch of rocks. Their encounter with the Maliri, John, who is supposedly a VERY experienced combat veteran saying,

"You just nearly got us killed, but you've got a great ass and pretty eyes, so when you tell me it was a misunderstanding, well gosh, I've just got to believe you, and by the way, I'll assume your cold, cruel daughter won't try anything suspicious while you're on my ship." It's just too far fetched. I know you're already 50 chapters ahead of this note, but please stop making the plotting easier by making your characters stupid. It ruins the rest of your efforts, regardless of how high your faithful rate you.

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor

"but please stop making the plotting easier by making your characters stupid."

I didn't.

You'll need to wait until the end of chapter 53 to fully understand what's happening.

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
rofl

I read the chapter and then the comments and it is so funny. people its a story, read it and enjoy it.... this is an amazing story by an amazing writer.... enjoy it and accept it for what it is a scifi work of art and the people in the story are just that amazing creations.... and characters to a well planned story.... cant wait for more... thanks Mr. T....

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

gonna have to echo @taco1085. If @Tefler wants feedback on his style, I think he would prefer it constructive. I am totally enjoying the story and am grateful for the work and effort it took to create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I keep wandering how this story would look as a TV series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would be wonderful if,.. This sexy space opera was made into a television series,.. late at night, adults only, and most likely on a premium channel (if only they have the stones to put up the big money for it to be done right). You already have several years (seasons) worth of story for their script writers to screw up (hopefully not, but,..), so you must maintain some creative control. Ahh, what a sweet dream that would be! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you are reading a story for the first time, the comments help you judge the story.

When you're reading a story like this for the Nth time, the comments help you judge the commenters :D

It's hilarious when people second-guess an author like Tefler....

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 3 years ago

I'm amazed that nobody has thought to check if Irillith has done anything bad. I mean they were told she is an expert hacker.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

If they manage to get some various Maliri food ingredients, The crew should politely ask Irillith for a little mealtime help... and why wasn't she more afraid of being poisoned by her food on the Invictus? ;-) TTFN

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Still not sure why would you Not keep under surveillance, unless it its trap to catcher why give her real info. but I love this stary.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

I know Irillith is intelligent but surely they would keep tabs on her which currently yhey don't seem to be doing. Suspicions should be raised aster the AI attack on the battleship. Will she be next crew member.

Still a solid 5

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
150 comments

It’s taking longer to read the comments than it does to read the story…that’s incredible!

I have to assume Tefler is leaving bits out of this chapter (like the fact that the crew has been watching Irilleth the whole time, they know what she’s watching, etc.) - time will tell (and since I’m so far behind I get to read the next chapters immediately, so I’ll find out tonight if I’m right). I do wish I had been here for the discussions y’all got to have when the story was first published - I’ve learned a lot about physics and lasers and the laws of nature!

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*Dana says, and I quote, 'I don't want that crazy bitch on my ship!'

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Irillith, the Bitch, the killer (de-res) of the little purple sprites, actually is attracted to John, the evil Mael'nerak, .... how about that! ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

... Irillith really should have sent Edraele a summary of the most important footage, with battle scenes and discussions, after action debriefings, and all the goodies to be found aboard the Invictus along with Dana's technical improvements that make them even better, ... send this data to her mother, encoded, while still in Maliri space, .... so, if something happened to her, then her Matriarch (mother) would not be left completely ignorant, ... anyway, that is my nit all picked, .... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES