Threesome with SIL and Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
Round three with Danielle her husband Adam and her sis Brit.
1.3k words
4.57
14.8k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
119 Followers

We were utterly spent. The three of us lay on the bed, my wife Danielle on my right and her sister Brittany on my left. Danielle was curled up against me with her hand across my chest. Brittany was laying on her back next to me and I could see her perfect round breasts just peeking out of the top of the blanket that lay on all three of us. I was hoping for round 3 -- but would have to give the ladies a bit of a rest, it seemed. I don't know what had gotten into me -- I hadn't had this much energy since Danielle and I were first married almost 20 years ago.

I leaned toward Danielle and kissed her on the forehead. In that moment, I realized how lucky I was to have a wife who was so open and willing to let us do the things we had just done. She had set up a sexual encounter between me and her sister Brittany -- knowing I've always had a thing for her sister with the tiny body and huge breasts. Ever since she lived with us when we were first married and she would walk around the house in her cheeky panties and bra, I would fantasize about her. Brittany obviously liked the attention and was into the idea of us three having some fun.

Earlier in the day, Brittany had come on to me while we were in the spa. She sucked me off -- all the while Danielle was at work, watching from our outdoor security camera. Later that evening, Danielle admitted to somewhat setting the whole thing up and it turned into the three of us fucking each other for the better part of 2 hours. Now the three of us lay in bed, holding each other, wondering what was going to happen next.

Apparently, we had all fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was waking up a few hours later to someone touching my penis. I had been dreaming and knew I was getting aroused. When I woke, I could feel a soft hand slightly grasping my dick and rubbing. I was pretty sure it was Danielle -- she had touched me enough times in the past and it felt familiar -- the way she grasped me and slid her hand up my cock. As she slid her hand down, I thrust my hips upward into her hand. This continued for a couple minutes until we woke Brittany.

"You guys started again without me," she whispered.

"Well get in here, then," said Danielle.

Danielle moved down so she was sitting in between my legs. She continued to rub my dick and started caressing my inner thighs with her other hand. Brittany leaned her chest over my face and I quickly lifted my head to put one of her breasts in my mouth. I don't know that I would ever get tired of sucking on those soft tits. I used both my hands to squeeze her breasts and gave them each turns getting sucked and licked.

"Brittany, let's switch places for a minute," suggested Danielle.

Brittany moved down to my crotch while Danielle made her way to my head. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I was happy to let them take over and just sit back and enjoy. Danielle kissed me for a few minutes then got off the bed. Brittany continued to alternate between rubbing my dick between her breasts and sticking it in her mouth. While I was getting slowly pleasured, Danielle took the harness straps we had and tied my hands and feet to the posts of the bed. She then took a blindfold and put it over my eyes.

"This next part you don't get to watch," Danielle teased. And with that, the world went dark.

I felt some shifting of the bed as the girls repositioned themselves. For a moment, no one was touching me and I was just laying there, my penis standing erect waiting to be handled. I tried to listen to see if I could hear what was happening but couldn't make anything out. I thought I heard someone retreat into the bathroom and turn on the faucet.

But just then, I felt something warm and soft against my face. I could tell it was Brittany's tits again and immediately started licking and sucking. She pressed her breasts deep into my face, smothering me for a moment. It was glorious. I could feel my dick throb and pulse. I wanted so badly to stick it inside her. I then felt the bed shift again and Danielle was in between my legs.

Her soft hand was on my penis and then I felt something hot around it. It was clearly her mouth, but it was hot, like she had just drank a glass of hot water. There was licking and sucking for a few seconds then her mouth went away. A few seconds later, her mouth was back, but this time it was ice cold. The sudden change in temperature on my cock was thrilling and erotic. For the next few minutes, her mouth alternated between hot and cold, sucking for about 30 seconds each time. She must have been using hot and then cold water to change the temperature of her mouth before sucking on me.

This went on for about 15 minutes before I could feel the bed shift again. For a moment, nothing was happening. I could feel shifting and moving but couldn't even reach out to try and touch anyone. Then, I could feel someone start to position themselves over my dick. I was ready and seeking entrance to whichever beautiful woman wanted it. They lowered themself on top of me and I could feel my rock-hard cock slide into their pussy. I moaned happily and thrusted my hips into theirs.

Just then, I felt the other girl position themselves above my face. I could feel someone's vagina on my lips and I stuck out my tongue to lick it. The soft, wet pussy was all over my mouth, rubbing against my face. She was humping me and I was furiously licking and nibbling at whatever I could. The woman at my dick was riding me hard, leaning forward to get a good thrust out of me. Then she got up slightly and I could feel her turn herself around so that she was riding my cock with her back to me. This position felt amazing as my dick rubbed against different parts of her than when she was forward facing.

The woman's crotch against my face slowed down slightly so I could get a good feel of where things were and could lick and nibble against her clit and labia. I continued to get ridden and my cock started to get very hard, and I knew I was close to climax. Just before I was ready to cum, I could hear who I knew was now Danielle moaning and gasping as she started to climax. Hearing her cum was the tipping point for me and I ejaculated hard inside of her, my dick throbbing and pulsing inside of her warm, wet pussy.

I moaned and thrusted my dick as hard as I could and as far into her as I could without having anything to hold on to. My toes were curled, and my fists were clenched against the restraints that held me.

Just a moment later, I could feel Brittany speed up the rubbing of her vagina on my face. She was getting ready to climax herself and I could feel her hands against my face as she smothered me with crotch. She was wet and smooth and warm and I could feel her cum run down my chin as I tried to lick her all up. Danielle was sucking on my nipples while Brittany finished up and moved herself off my face. She undid my restraints and I just lay there, more satisfied that I could possibly have wished.

Debrac28
Debrac28
119 Followers