All Comments on 'Throat Pt. 02'

by Alouqua

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very accurate

I've never read an account so close to what I've experienced..... it cant be faked... it's the realest most sincere sex I'v ever had..... this story really made me miss him.... haha...great writing.... looking forward to the next part

AlouquaAlouquaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I try very hard to bring out the real nitty gritty feelings, not paint over them or romanticize them. Even this woman who is independent and choosing of her own accord to do this, knowing it will be hard, painful, and frightening, still has trouble and had to dig deep to get through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

It says 2 parts.... but there will be more, right? Please... I've read your story several times. It feels so real. . Authentic....... please continue the story ...... what about the bowl/bucket?

AlouquaAlouquaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Yes - there is more

Yes, so far there are 5 parts. Only the first two have been cleaned up enough to publish. I am working on fine tuning the others now. Everytime I read them I feel like I've left something out or need to make a small change to make it feel right.

LittleMissCurious2LittleMissCurious2over 3 years ago
More pls?

Wow. That's great! I hope more's coming??

PathLessTraveledPathLessTraveledover 3 years ago
Bravo!

You can really feel her struggling with her emotions and overcome them with her desire to please. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is absolutely exceptional, incredibly well written, the details of how she feels and how she’s reacting are brilliant. That said I think you missed off the most important Tag though; Sadist. It’s an extremely brutal scene even if it only revolves around that one act. He wants and is enjoying her terror.

The mindfuck that’s present with any Dom is completely different to sheer terror. There’s a high risk of significant injury from her previously injured shoulder and elbow. Unless she’s a masochist she would be better off with someone else, how are you supposed to build trust with someone who’s getting their kicks from hurting you? Leaving her hog tied with the nipple clamps still on for so long is ridiculous. It’s ok to say it’s only pain but he’s not the one facing potential nerve damage and potential long term injury to her shoulder and elbow, that’s too much pain.

It’s still irresponsible and too much even if she is a masochist. I mentally put myself in her place and my first reaction was “if I survive this I’m never seeing him again”. Part of her might want or need to complete this scene with him to some degree even though her first thoughts are essentially “hell no” but I still can’t see anyway of this leading her to trust him.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Getting even better, climax in the story and me, are close.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Farside

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlouqua@Alouqua
20 Followers
I love extreme stories but find that as they are outside of my experience, I am rubbish at writing them. I'm older and I've learned a thing or two. I appreciate open honest people who are strong, opinionated and direct. My kink is of the sub variety. I simply have to many thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Throat Pt. 01 Previous Part
Throat Series Info