All Comments on 'Through A Closet Darkly'

by Wifeseed

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Philip K. Dick, and the K stands for "Kuck".

Stormgod59Stormgod5913 days ago

Loved it. Especially the ending. People are so hypocritical (myself included) and usually others for doing the same things they like to do. I don't know when the sexual became something disdained. Most everybody has some version of a sex-life. So what's the big deal. Really? And for those people who think that abstinence makes them better than others... It doesn't. It just means you are forcing yourself to be horny. Its just like how a person choosing to not eat does not make him better than others. He's just making himself hungry. People like what they like and you can never fully know yourself unless you experience new things sans the filter of the indoctrinations imposed upon you by the opinions of others. This story shows all of that and I am awed at the simplicity of the manner in which you accomplished such an expression of the fundamental hypocrisy regarding sexuality that has become so ingrained in society as to be accepted as an aspect of human nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous