All Comments on 'THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 05'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

Never a dull moment with these guys huh? I LOVE IT!!!

Rashida is flourishing outside of Renee's shadow, now that she's got someone who legit cares about her in her corner. Not to say Renee didn't care, she probably just cared for herself way more. Thunda better watch it with the pranks tho.

Pretty sure that the MC might need some counseling or something. It's one thing to fall into bed with hot women, what sane unattached hetero man would say no to that? But deliberately banging the girl your cuz is into on his own couch is cold, also considering the fact that said cousin can beat you senseless while half restrained? Just borderline suicidal. I really hope his character can shake whatever inner demons that he's battling before something REALLY bad happens cuz karma has a way of biting hard... Although I also really hope he fulfills his promise to Jaquan regarding Takisha before getting such help, I know it's a bad idea to stick ur dick in crazy but this psycho has it coming.

Looking forward to the next part, I'm really curious how Ms. Wtf is doing without HER simp. Is Renee even still managing her?

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

This was beautiful. I like the ending too. I really can't get enough of Rashida and MC. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 2 years ago

That radio station scene had me LMAO. Takisha is crazy as fawk. She got what she deserved at the end though, MC is really living up to his title "The Educated Simp" he handled her like a boss again.

Rashida is one of my favourite characters from this series (Damn She Thick XXX included) and I hope to see more of her in the next SAGA.

Thank you Mondotoken for sharing these stories with us, thank you.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tell you guys what; I'll take it further-STAY TUNED!

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if the MC's inter struggle is going to cause a crash coarse. He seem to be compartmentalizing his demons but they are kicking the door open trying to get out. If he doesn't get a handle on this situation he will slowly self-destruct. I can't wait to read the next series. @Mondotoken another best seller as usual.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

Thank you Mondo for taking it further for us. πŸ™πŸΎ

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Mondotoken

which is coming next. Another chapter of this series or the WTF series?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

gydeon 4 days ago

@Mondotoken

which is coming next. Another chapter of this series or the WTF series?

ANSWER: BOTH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still hoping for a pregnant Karen Frakkes story or a Catherine Brennan anal slut story 😫

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🐐

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

PRODUCTION REPORT:

The response to my Rashida Sikes spinoff was so well received, I decided to add another five chapters in what amounts to an immediate "season 2" with some new characters. Also working simultaneously on related content and that's really all I have to report. Please consider the editing process which is two fold in that I have to edit my stories a second time due to spacing on the site which slows things down considerably.

Tons of content is on the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@mondotoken was looking forward to the Ms.WTF spin off but I can wait. Thanks for the update.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Author notes:

Wrote an additional five episodes (Season 2) will be editing all week and the weekend before putting it out for consumption. The Ms. WTF series will follow right after along with another connected story I refuse to name at this time.

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Mondotoken Jjust checking in and found the great news and I can't wait. Rubbing my hands like bird man.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The wait will be worth it.

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait till the post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous