Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, it was more than a turn-on, it was also an incentive. The deeper I swallowed Matt's machomeat, the more I could feel him twitch. I gave my mouth a vigorous workout while the jackass sat back and enjoyed the show. What a lazy slacker! I would have been annoyed if I hadn't been so damn busy. Anyway, I kept going until my mascara was running all over my cheeks again. For fuck's sake! I could have saved myself the trouble of reapplying my makeup!

"Good job, Goldilocks!" Matt finally praised my efforts. "See, that's what you're good at!"

This was music to my ears! It felt so good that I let his cock pop out of my mouth and gave him a thousand-watt smile. But my happy face didn't last too long. Instead, the mean mofo grabbed me by the hair and impaled my mouth back on his cock. The message was clear! I wasn't here for smiles and giggles, I was here to do the work. Of course, I didn't resist because I was glad that the man exercised his dominance! But once again, it was over far too soon. This shit was starting to piss me off! Once my face was properly stuffed again, Matt leaned back. He even clasped his hands behind his head in total relaxation. What an obnoxious gesture! Seeing it, my chest quivered with rage!

And yet, I sucked with more enthusiasm than ever. Ramming my face onto his rod, I forced his shaft deeper with each thrust. I didn't stop until a gush of drool poured out of the corner of my mouth. And then the machofucker was back, grabbing my head! Adrenaline rushed through my body as I felt a sense of victory! I had done it! I had made my manager pounce! Of course, he seized the exact moment when his cock was deep down my throat. Putting his hand on the back of my head, he held me in place, not letting me escape. The tip of his dick blocked my throat so I couldn't breathe. Damnit! This was uncomfortable! And yet, it felt like doing a victory lap! That's why I strained myself to hold the position, but all too soon my arms were flailing wild as fuck. Even though I thrashed about, I didn't put my hands back on Matt's thighs. I was in no position to push off! The man was in charge! He decided when the right time had come. So, I kept going until I was almost hoarse from the choking.

"You look so pretty like that, Chesty!" Matt complimented me when he finally pulled me up.

So, I giggled happily in between gasps for air. In reality, I must have looked pretty disheveled, because drool stuck to my chin and mascara covered my cheeks. But whatever pleased the man was fine with me! I was busy basking in my manager's praise anyway. But then the cocky player patted me on the head. Gawd! It was the most pretentious gesture ever, but it still increased my joy! I felt so submissive and so appreciated at the same time. That's why I parted my lips and held my mouth open to show that I was ready for the next round, whatever that might be.

And it worked! Taking charge, the dirtbag grabbed my blond hair and turned me around. I was only too happy to follow his lead, getting down on the filthy floor. On my hands and knees, I couldn't help but wiggle my apple bottom as enticingly as possible. To be honest, I tried to present my pussy in the most inviting way to guide him there. After all, that was exactly where I wanted to feel his rigid rod. But the mean mofo wasn't done toying with me. He made me wait again! So, I reached between my legs and began to rub my clit until I was moaning like a shameless slut.

Only then did the jerkface rise from his chair. As he walked over to me, I stopped working my pussy and spread my ass cheeks to show him that I was ready. But first, he inspected my soaked snatch as if to check if my hotbox was up to his standards. Jesus! I was dizzy with lust when it finally happened! Matt was the opposite of gentle as he mounted me like a pony. Standing over my ass, he split my pussy from above. Dropping his rigid rod, he impaled my twat. My pussy was so wet that it offered no resistance and his stiff shaft slipped in balls deep. My mean manager began to fuck me with long, hard strokes, practically steamrolling my dripping cunt.

But that was just the beginning. Picking up the pace, Matt started the real pounding. While his strokes accelerated to rapid fire, he maintained the force of his thrusts. Hard and fast, he rode me like a filthy filly. I hate to say it, but he was a real stud who knew how to fuck! My big boobs bounced as the cocky player hammered his dominance into my cunt. And he succeeded! My thoughts shut down as I surrendered to my pleasure. I focused entirely on Matt's dick and the joy it provided. I guess you could say I was dickdazed. And suddenly, I stopped moaning. My whole body tensed, even my toes curled. The next moment, a huge shudder surged through me, and I trembled harder than ever. The orgasm overwhelmed me! My arms gave way and my terrific titties landed on the filthy floor. But I didn't mind because the ecstasy was epic!

Of course, my feelings didn't interest the machofucker! Quite the opposite! While I was busy cumming, he grabbed my blond hair and pulled me to my feet. I could barely stand, but Matt was relentless. Suddenly, he was neither chill nor lazy. Putting his hand on my back, he bent me forward until my bodacious boobs dangled off my chest and jiggled invitingly. When he rammed his cock deep into my pussy, I was literally on the ropes. My body rocked back and forth as my bomb-ass bolsters bounced wild as fuck. I couldn't do much more than cling to my knees and take the pounding. I was completely at my manager's mercy.

But then Matt let go of my hips. Reaching forward, he grabbed my nipples and pinched them. The unexpected pain shocked my system. It hurt but it also triggered a new wave of pleasure. Hard to believe, but another orgasm exploded in my loins! I began to shake so hard that I lost my grip and fell forward! I was about to plummet and take a nosedive! Only at the very last second did I manage to hold on to my ankles. Otherwise, I would have landed face down on the ground. That would have been humiliating!

Then again, the shock prolonged my climax. And of course, the jerkface noticed my reaction, so he started slapping my ass every time he hammered his rigid rod inside me. I wasn't used to getting slapped on the butt! So how did I react? I wiggled my ass invitingly, practically encouraging the machofucker to give me more. This escalated quickly!

"Ooohhh jeez!... Ooohhh christ!... Oh oh oh!" I moaned incoherently.

And then I screamed out loud. The next slap pushed me over the edge. I lost the grip on my ankles and tumbled down. First, my knees landed on the concrete, then my big boobs hit the filthy floor. The moment I landed, my body quivered and quaked harder than ever. I was kneeling in the storage room with my face on the floor and my butt in the air as another orgasm crashed down on me. Can you believe it? I had multiple orgasms! One climax followed the next until I lost count. This was beyond belief!

But my plunge had another effect! Matt's machomeat slipped out of my wet cunt. He reacted by grabbing his raging rod and jerking it several times. Aiming at my towering ass, his first cumshot splattered right onto my pussylips. The second jizz jet landed across my ass cheeks. The rest of his ball batter splattered all over my ass cheeks until my buns looked like two glazed donuts.

"You're a remarkable piece of ass, Goldilocks!" My floor manager praised me while panting heavily.

"You're remarkable, too!" I giggled enthusiastically in response. "You give me a few moments before I'm back on the floor? Please?"

And that was the end of the matter for Matt. As soon as he had emptied his balls, he was done with the compliments. Fun time was over and my skeevy supervisor went back to being a nasty piece of work. In the blink of an eye, he got dressed and made a run for it. He didn't even dignify me with a single glance. He had taken me, fucked me, and now he threw me away like a used-up cumrag. You could say the stallion had ridden his pony hard and put it away wet.

Holy shit! His behavior was as sexist as it was pretentious. Just thinking about it made me horny again, even though the guy had just worn me out and made me cum a ton. I hate to say it, but that was the most intense experience I had ever had. There had been nothing sophisticated about it. Instead, it had been blunt as hell Right in-your-face and no-holds-barred, that was Matt's style. The machofucker had practically taken a sledgehammer and pounded a revelation into me. Even though I was still dickdazed and confused, I knew one thing with certainty. I wanted more! The prick-teasing, the daring situation, the exhibitionism, the arrogant attitude, the sexist treatment. All of it had triggered an insane adrenaline rush and I was hooked for more.

---Tia makes a stand---

Everything could have been great, but it wasn't that easy, because something else came up! A few days later, Holly and I were driving home when my bestie became unusually quiet. She actually appeared real nervous. Then it suddenly burst out of here and it took my breath away.

"What the hell was that? What were you doing?" She was totally upset.

"Damn Tia, you're betraying everything we believe in. You spit on everything we've fought for." She raged, which was totally out of character for her. "That wasn't the sis I know n love!"

To my astonishment, she told me that she had witnessed the scene in the storeroom. I was perplexed! Why had she watched if she didn't like what she saw? And why was she angry about the whole thing? It was my business! I decided what I did with whom, and I didn't have to ask anybody for permission. Besides, it was water under the bridge!

But unlike me, Holly wasn't done with it! I was speechless when she showed me that she had taken pictures of the sex scene in the storeroom. I couldn't believe it! What the fuck was she thinking? My patience was at an end. She needed to mind her own business and quick! We may have been best friends, but we still had to respect each other's boundaries. And she had clearly overstepped! We were only responsible for ourselves. We didn't judge each other, and we didn't dictate each other's lives. Period!

"C'mon, girl! You were never supposed to see that." I was truly incensed.

"Besides, were you spying on me? The fuck? That's so not you!" I clapped back at her. "What about keeping an open mind? Since when you're a fucking prude?"

Now, it was Holly's turn to be surprised. She hadn't expected my angry reaction. But what did she expect? Frankly, she couldn't understand what I was going through because she couldn't put herself in my shoes. But she didn't really try! It looked like she didn't really want to empathize with me. She had her own moral code, and she wasn't willing to change it, at least not yet.

"I can't explain it but it's an insane rush, like a fucking adrenaline shot to the heart. Only, it's an ecstatic jolt in my clit!" I told her.

"You know, when he gets like that, it literally switches off my mind, so there's only feels. It's intense as fuck!" I smiled at the very memory. "It's also relaxing as hell! Just feeling, no thinking! Just pleasure, no problems!"

I tried my best to explain the situation to Holly. But I don't think she really understood what I was feeling. So, I changed my approach and assured her that it didn't mean a thing. Nothing was about to change, neither in our friendship nor at work.

"Don't believe for a sec that I'm gonna turn into a bimbo blondie. As if!" I tried to appease her. "It was just a distraction! You gotta admit there's not much diversion in this boring-ass town."

"I hear you, bae! It was just a secret hookup. Nothing else!" I tried to convince her to let me do my own thing without interfering. "Besides, it only happened twice."

"Believe me! I so don't plan on it ever happening again. No fucking way!" I added emphatically. "It's nothing serious, not even a situationship! For real!"

As you see, I denied that it had affected me in any way. Deep down, however, I knew that was far from true. Over the course of the action, I had gone from confident prick-tease to gushy girl and ended up a submissive slut. I had never expected that of myself, and I still couldn't explain it. But I was damn sure determined to find out.

"Anyhow, it was a sick stress relief! For a moment, it was fire! For sure!" I got all gushy again.

"You're just jealous you don't get any sexy action yourself." I finally became defiant when Holly showed no understanding. "You'll see, I'll be as independent as ever! No way, I'm gonna let a fratbro tell me what to do! And I won't let you patronize me, either. I make my own decisions. Period!"

And that was the end of the discussion for me. We both had our plans for this semester, and they seemed to differ. No big deal! I accepted her goals, so Holly should respect mine. That's what you do in a friendship, you support each other, no matter what. Nevertheless, Holly didn't seem convinced even though she didn't probe any further. So, we were silent for the rest of the drive home.

Whatever! I didn't have time to worry about my friend anyway. Matt's macho manners kept preying on my mind. And so, I caught myself thinking about the next wild and daring sexperience. In any case, the genie was out of the bottle and there was no putting it back in. I wanted more! I wanted to live it up and experience it all - as freaky and kinky as it gets. This was just the beginning!

Nuff said! Stay classy, folks! And thanks for the likes! Your friendly neighborhood breastie.