Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit! His words made my blood run cold! But I guess I deserved that retort after my cheeky comment. Of course, the jackass knew exactly how to trigger me. Accordingly, my body twitched with indignation while my pussy throbbed with lust. He had earned a slap in the face! But to my own astonishment, I cheered and nodded in agreement.

"C'mon, cunt! Show me those lips can do more than babble bullshit." Matt demanded. "I ain't wanna hear no driveling, I wanna see you drooling!"

That took the cake! And I reacted on a whim. My hand shot up and I flipped him the bird. I didn't even know why. I guess it was a bit of both: I needed to vent my anger, but I needed to do it in a teasing way. And this was the result. Oh crap!

"Hehehe! Perfect!" Matt remained surprisingly calm as he grinned at me. "Take that finger n fuck your suckhole with it. You ain't done till your top is fucking soaked. Make that shit transparent, bitch!"

Holy moly! He couldn't be serious, could he? One look at his stern face, however, told me that he was dead serious. Oh shit! I had flipped him off to show my contempt and anger. Now, he used my gesture to turn the tables and return the favor. He made me degrade myself for his delight and pleasure. This was savage! Then again, I had brought this on myself! I had let myself get carried away, which had resulted in a knee-jerk reaction. Now, I had to deal with the consequences although I had never intended to go that far. In truth, I had never done anything so nasty.

"Or else... you're gonna walk through the store like that. Your colleagues should be back soon. I'm sure they can't wait to see that nice, little top." The douchebag said with a shrug of his shoulders.

And that made me quake in my boots! The thought of walking the sales floor was wild and daring! So, it met all my personal criteria. Even though I was thirsty for more, I was still determined to keep this between the two of us. After all, it was a private matter! This was nobody else's business! To my embarrassment, though, I was still standing there giving my mean manager the middle finger. And now, I had to use it for something else entirely. This was ridiculous! And that's why I tried to flirt my way out of this predicament.

"Oh, frattie, coming prematurely. What else to expect?" I taunted my skeevy supervisor. "I just wanted to use it for this." I said extra teasingly.

Then I pressed my middle finger against my golden thong. Sliding it across my covered slit, I created a cute cameltoe.

"But hey! Maybe, you're not into pussies!" I said provocatively "Whatever! It's too late now! So sad!"

Oh man, I tried! In the most flirtatious and teasing way, I tried to redirect the action. But the arrogant asshat didn't go for it. His command persisted! I had to go from the one-finger salute to the one-finger choke. Damnit! I had to swallow a lump in my throat before I pushed my middle finger through my pouty mouth. I let it slide inside until it triggered my gag reflex. I panicked but kept my finger in place as I let out a volley of gags.

"Yo, bitch! You know what they say? Tears or you ain't trying!" Matt encouraged me in his own twisted way.

And it worked! Feeling caught, I giggled sheepishly because it reminded me of my mission. After all, I was here to impress! So, I pushed my finger back in and dug deep. Now, the gagging started in earnest. I literally belted out a song of retching and choking until tears were freely flowing down my cheeks. By then the salaciousness of the situation had captivated me. I was back on track to put the jackass in his place. So, I didn't stop until my mouth was filled to the brim. Pursing my lips, I spat on my top and almost hit my nipple on the first try. When I saw wet stains forming on the top, I giggled cheerfully and jiggled my big-ass bouncers for full effect. It was absurd, but I was still happy about my success.

And yet, my joy shouldn't gloss over the truth. It looked dirty as hell and felt nasty as fuck! In short, it was gross and made me shudder. Despite the lewdness, it was only a drop in the bucket. The top was far from being soaked. So, I went back to work, sliding two fingers through my puckered lips and driving them right past my tonsils. Slowly and rhythmically, I fucked my throat until I gagged deep and guttural. The more I choked, the more I twitched, and the more Matt enjoyed the spectacle. That in turn made my pussy throb. What a vicious cycle!

Even more vicious was the fact that I did all the work while the machofucker had all the control. It was like a one-two punch that had twice the effect! It pissed me off and spurred me on at the same time. As a result, I didn't slow down but fucked my 'suckhole' real deep and extra hard. Just the way Matt liked it. I was literally busting my ass to degrade myself, and I kept pushing myself until my gagging became an endless staccato. The result was a barrage of slobber that covered the white fabric with wet stains. Ths was better, but still not enough! The top was far from soaked! This was getting frustrating! I was reaching my limits here! And yet, I wasn't ready to wave the white flag!

But I had to laugh at the irony! If I was going to fail, I at least wanted the white flag to be drenched in spit. First, however, I had to make a concession. I needed help to reach the next level! So, I made a fatal decision and approached Matt! In my highly aroused state, it made perfect sense! He was chilling on his chair as if he didn't have a care in the world. So, he might as well contribute something for his entertainment, right? That's why I leaned over his slumped body, bringing my face close to his.

"Dunno, but shouldn't a real man take it upon himself, you know, to test my fucking skills? For real!" I asked trying to sound as innocent as I could.

"DIY! Do it yourself, right?" I added provocatively. "Or am I wrong? You're not the right man for the job!"

For some reason, I felt the need to add an exclamation point to my statement. So, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, wiggling it invitingly. At the same time, I grabbed my titties and cupped them from below. Pushing my fleshpads forward, I basically served them up on a silver platter. More precisely, I held my bomb-ass bolsters under my chin like a meat tray, ready to catch the drool.

Gawd! What a submissive gesture! Of course, the jerkface immediately took advantage of it. With a shit-eating grin on his face, he stuffed my mouth with two fingers. What a difference in approach! He wasn't slow or gentle! He was rough and rude! Driving his fingers deep down my throat, he changed the angle with every thrust, making me gag harder than ever. As a result, drool poured out of my mouth in a torrent. The spit dangled off my chin in thick ribbons and dripped onto my top. At the same time, tears ran down my cheeks, smearing my mascara and turning my makeup into a clown's mask. This was fucking gross! But it worked! I practically doused my white top with slobber. In no time, the fabric was soaked and transparent.

"OK, bitch! Let's say you've qualified for the next round." Matt was finally satisfied with the state of my shirt. "But this was just the warm-up. Now, the real test begins."

Oh wow! My heart leapt with joy and my pussy throbbed with pleasure. The jackass finally appreciated my qualities and gave me his full attention. I wanted more where that came from, much more!

---Tia takes a test---

I had made it through the warm-up, but Matt was far from done bossing me around. Obviously, he was having way too much fun ordering my silly little ass around, so he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"But wait! You didn't pass on your own, Chesty. You only passed with help." The jerkface stifled my joy.

Oh man! The arrogant asshat didn't even begrudge me this little victory. I guess he didn't want me to become too big for my britches, right? Oh jeez! The irony made me giggle once again! After all, I was the belle of the ball, and he was the college dropout.

"You gonna run to the restroom n fix up your face? You got yourself messed up with that little task, dumb cunt." My manager ordered in no uncertain terms. "Do that n then you wait for me in the storeroom. You better be in position, Goldilocks!"

Jesus! The message was clear, and I didn't even need to inquire. It was obvious that I had to keep the 'Tits 4 Brains' top on. Asking too many questions would only make me look stupid again and that was the last thing I needed right now. So, I nodded my head and turned around. Gawd! I had become so obedient so fast!

My heart was pounding, and my legs were wobbly. Walking out of the changing room, I was close to exploding with nervousness. So, I first stuck my head out of the curtain to make sure that no one saw me. Then I started running as fast as my heels would allow. I didn't see or hear anyone, so I rushed straight to the locker room. I can tell you I've never washed my face and applied makeup so quickly, but I couldn't wait to get to the storage room. I had no idea what was awaiting me there and I wouldn't have it any other way. That was the thrill of it! The action had already been freaky as fuck and Matt's cock hadn't even come into play yet.

In the storage room, I went straight to the back aisle. It was the safest space in the store because it was furthest away from the sales floor. So, the chance of not getting caught was greater than anywhere else. That was all I could do to prepare. There was only one thing left to do for me. Stripping off my clothes, I simply threw them on the floor. No time to be neat! I had more important things to worry about. After all, I wanted to make sure that the jerkface wouldn't leave me hanging again. That would be typical for him, wouldn't it?

This time, tough, I wouldn't be able to bear another rejection. My sexual craving was too big! My lust was driving me crazy! I needed release! And I couldn't wait until closing time. There was no other way to get my relief, so I adopted an extra submissive posture. Standing in the corner, I faced the metal shelf and bent over. It caused my terrific titties to dangle off my chest and bob along with my every breath. What a sexy sight! Reaching back, I put my hands on my butt. Just yesterday, I had painted my nails sizzling red, so they looked superhot. What a happy coincidence! Without hesitation, I spread my bomb-ass buns apart to show off my pretty pussy. If that wasn't a salacious sight!

Of course, the jackass let me wait. Time was running out as the lunch break was coming to an end! With every passing second, my heart began to beat faster. I saw my release slipping away and my frustration reached a new peak. But then Matt came into the storeroom. At long last! Even from a distance, I could hear his footsteps. With each step, my excitement grew until I could barely remain standing. The cocky player came close, but he didn't approach me. Instead, he leaned against the metal frame directly across from me. Once more, he acted extra chill and casual. Once again, it vexed me to no end!

And then I groaned out loud. Instead of making a move on me, the dirtbag took out a sandwich and began to eat it. Unbelievable, but true! He had a blonde bombshell standing naked in front of him. She was spreading her pussy invitingly. She was desperately waiting for him to take her and bang her hard. And what did he do? Eat a fucking sandwich! I was so enraged! I wanted to knock the sandwich out of his hand and shove it in his mouth to make him choke on it. But of course, I didn't do that! Instead, I held my position, no matter how exposed and defenseless it was. With every second I waited, I got hornier. By then I was pretty sure that my pussy was dripping, and cunt juice was running down my inner thighs. I needed a banging! And I needed it bad!

"Yo, Chesty!" Matt finally raised his voice. "I know my instructions can be complex, but I told you more than once."

"How many times I need to repeat myself, Goldilocks? Don't put different colored clothes next to each other." He actually started criticizing me for my work. "On my floor, there's gotta be a smooth color change."

Oh fuck! I grunted as he began to talk about work. He stalled the action and delayed my release! This couldn't be true! I wanted to scream at him to fuck my brains out! Do what you want with me, but stuff me with your hard cock, you fucking bastard! But of course, I didn't do that either. I was in no position to make claims. Once again, this was an unfamiliar situation for me. Normally, I was the queen bee making demands and not the other way around.

"Of course, we can't all be quick studies, I give you that, Chesty!" Matt scolded me for my poor work. "But the mistakes keep piling up, little dummy. We gotta find a better way for you to learn."

Holy shit! I couldn't help but grunt when I heard the new nickname. This was outrageous! But it was also on point! The jabs were so blunt that it took my breath away. Every nasty pun made me quiver, which caused my big boobs to bounce and my sexy ass to wiggle. In response, I dug my red nails deeper into my buns and spread my butt cheeks further apart. I could feel my pussylips. They were insanely swollen and extremely wet. Jesus! I was leaking all over the place!

"Tell me, Goldilocks, how many colors did you stack incorrectly?" My mean manager mocked me.

"It was six colors... prolly. I mean eight... maybe." My voice sounded so small when I replied.

And that wasn't all! I also felt small! The more desperate I became, the more submissive I felt. I even started to stammer, which made me sound even more stupid. Damnit! Another vicious circle that fanned the flames in my pussy! I was so needy that it felt like ages until Matt had finally finished his sandwich. So, I breathed a sigh of relief when he stepped over to me. I couldn't have endured much longer.

Without further ado, Matt's hand slid between my spread ass cheeks. He let his index finger glide over my wet slit. When he pressed his digit against my clit, I instantly moaned out loud. My legs were shaking! I could barely keep myself on my feet! So, I responded in the only way that came to my mind. I spread my buns even wider! I wanted the cocky player to see my pussy glisten invitingly. Fortunately, the jackass was gracious enough to accept the invitation and drove his index finger straight up my pussy. Finally! His finger slid into me all-too easily. There was hardly any resistance! My cunt was far too soaked for that.

And that was a good thing, because Matt drove his finger in and out of me right away. He treated my sopping snatch the same way he had treated my throat before. He wasn't slow or gentle! He was rough and rude! Once again, he made it clear that he was in control. And in response, my moans got louder as my legs got weaker. To my delight, the jerkface didn't finger around clumsily like an inexperienced boy. He was precise in his movements and pressed his thumb against my clit whenever his index finger was deepest in my pussy.

"C'mon, Goldilocks! Count with me!" He exclaimed. "We wanna know! How many strokes does it take for a greedy gash to cum?"

"Under ten ain't no option, bitch!" He warned me. "I ain't got no need for a washed-up whore."

Oh my god! My breath caught in my throat when I heard the comparison! What a dickish thing to say! I wanted to go for his jugular, but I was too flustered. And for good reason! I was so turned on I had no idea how fast I was going to cum. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't take much. So, ten sounded like a lot. The impudence of making me count did the rest. I groaned and almost came on the spot.

Damnit! One thrust down and I already had to pull myself together! After the third thrust, I could barely keep up the count. My words were little more than a murmur drowned out by my moans. After the sixth thrust, my knees buckled, and I fell to all fours. The floor was dirty and dusty, but I hardly noticed. All my perception was focused on my innermost spot. So, I giggled happily and shook my ass seductively. I cared for one thing only. I needed the fingers back in my hotbox.

Thanks heaven, the mean mofo granted my wish. I felt like Christmas had come early as I let out the most guttural grunt ever. Matt's fingers slipped into my soaking snatch with ease, making smacking sounds just as loud as my groans. Apparently, the cocky player liked my shameless self because he kept fingerbanging away. As I remained kneeling on the concrete floor, my words got lost between my moans. In the end, I couldn't even bring the number eleven past my lips. But thankfully, the machofucker stopped. I couldn't believe it, but I had endured more than ten thrusts, if only by a hair's breadth.

"Oh, Chesty! I see you couldn't handle the stress... again!" Matt wasn't satisfied with my performance. "But don't fret! Not everyone's cut out for multitasking. I think I got something better to do for your mouth anyway."

Oh sheesh! Another round of jabs! But whatever! The insults didn't infuriate me anymore. Quite the contrary! Each punchline made me feel more cheerful and caused my pussy to throb harder. Embracing the nasty puns, I giggled along, even though I still disliked the fact that it made me sound like a dumb bimbo.

But then I stopped giggling. Matt had walked away! No kidding! He let go of my body and headed to the opposite side of the aisle. Sitting down on an old, worn-out swivel chair, he opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was a clear gesture, so I took it as an invitation. Turning around, I started to stand up. But not so fast! Of course, the mean mofo had to put a spoke in my wheel. As soon as I lifted my hands from the floor, he shook his head. My manager didn't want me to get up. He wanted me on the ground, nice and submissive. What a display of power! And yet, I didn't bat an eyelash. I would have been disappointed if he had acted any other way. So, I got back on all fours and crawled over to the chair where Matt was sitting ultra-relaxed and in a total manspread. It looked obnoxious as fuck, but that didn't stop me. Instead, I crawled right between his legs and squatted down.

With my arousal at an all-time high, I couldn't wait any longer. So, I wrapped my fingers around his beef-o-meter. I shuddered when I remembered the nickname but proceeded to massage his stiff shaft anyway. After a few moments, Matt put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward. He was taking control! Without much effort, he guided my lips to the tip of his dick. At this point, I was so nervous that it showed. It was one thing to deepthroat a pair of fingers, but a real cock was a whole different ball game. Even though I was a bout of nerves, I offered no resistance. Instead, I dutifully opened my mouth when the machofucker shoved his rigid rod through my lips.

But then he stopped! Letting go of my hair, he leaned back and relaxed. Once again, the jerkface let me do all the work. What a bummer! I wanted to feel his firm grip that tolerated no dissent. I wanted to feel his power that made me obey. I wanted to feel his dominance that pushed my boundaries. Instead, I had to take over the task! What a raw deal! Despite my displeasure, I didn't hesitate. I was driven by the idea of coaxing the cocky player to take the power back. And I figured the best way to get there was to tease him until he couldn't take it anymore. So, I went straight for the kill! Pushing my head forward, I practically rammed his machomeat down my throat. Rash but necessary!

And that's when I started sliding my lips up and down on his cock. I totally fucked my face with his broner! Every time the tip of his dick hit my tonsils, I had to gag. But I didn't let that stop me. Somehow, I think the uvula and clitoris are wired together. Whenever my gag reflex gets triggered, my clit throbs. Maybe that's why the uvula is also called the 'throat clit'. Anyway, it was a massive turn-on! The gagging sounded dirty as hell but also looked slutty as fuck. What a nasty combination!