Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shoulda taken you along, chicas!" He added downright brazenly. "Don't worry! I'd make sure you ain't get sunburned, cuz I'd take your temperature every day with my beef-o-meter."

Oh wow! Someone was talking big! Those were some real pearls of wisdom, weren't they? But honestly, I was close to laughing out loud. He acted so over-the-top that it was downright cartoonish. Somehow, I found it equally amusing and impressive that our floor manager dared to display that kind of extravagant demeanor at work. But that was just me! Holly's reaction was quite different. She was all bent out of shape and ready to lose her composure. It's safe to say that corny jokes and sexist puns are something like a sore spot for her.

Surprisingly, the other salesclerks didn't react to those nasty jabs and presumptuous remarks. Apparently, they were used to Matt's bragging, and it was generally accepted. I don't know why, but maybe he was the top earner and thus had special privileges. Either way, I didn't really care because it was obvious he was just a showoff. All bark and no bite! And yet, it quickly became clear that Matt wasn't going to change his tune any time soon. This was his shtick, and you could take it or leave it. He wouldn't compromise, even when Holly made her displeasure clear. But we were just the newbies at work, so we didn't have any clout.

In the first few weeks, I had gotten into the habit of spending the short morning and afternoon breaks alone. Grabbing an energy drink, I'd head out the door and find a place to switch off and recharge my batteries. The store has a back door that leads to an alley behind the mall. Since it's real small, there's never anyone around. That made it the perfect place for me to take a breather. But this time, it was different because Matt joined me. Instead of an energy drink, he smoked a cigarette. And of course, he couldn't stay quiet for long, but started telling stories.

That was the end of my peace and contemplation. But I wasn't ready to give up my quiet place so quickly. And so, we got into a conversation. At least, the phony poser stopped talking about his vacation. That was a start! As it turned out, he wasn't just acting like a wannabe player, he was an actual fratboy, or rather an alum since he was a former member of the 'Yamos' fraternity. Even though I don't go to college here, I had heard the name before. It was famous, or rather infamous, for causing several scandals on campus in recent years. To further serve the cliché, Matt talked about all the outrageous boozers and ragers he had experienced in his days as a Yamos bro. That was nice and all, but not really exciting. So, we got to talking about how we ended up in this town and this mall, or as the fratster would say: this fuck-ass fuck of a bumfuck town and shithole center of the universe. That's just nice, isn't it?

"If you own it, you gotta tend to it, right?" The floor manager justified his job in the Vonderstore. "I'm the face that runs the place."

Oh wow! Somebody was talking big again! Matt's mocking smile, however, showed me that he wasn't entirely serious. I could detect a hint of irony there. His arrogant attitude was extremely provocative, but it also piqued my interest. In a weird way, it felt like he was throwing down the gauntlet to me. As if it was a challenge to get to the bottom of things. And boy was I ready to expose this cocky player for the phony showoff he was!

I'm self-confident and not easily intimidated. Instead, I like to clap back and counter stupid jokes with witty responses. Not to brag, but with my looks, I was used to guys hitting on me and falling over each other in clumsy attempts to outdo their rivals. Usually, they only ever topped each other in impertinence or awkwardness or both. Pick your poison! Long story short, I've met my fair share of pick-up artists and wannabe players. For the most part, they weren't the brightest guys. They were easily thrown off their game if you were quick on the comeback and questioned their chat-up lines. Most of them couldn't handle pushback and quickly huffed off with their tail between their legs.

And then there was Matt! He turned out to be of a different caliber. If you talked to him a little longer, you found out that he wasn't so dumb but actually quite clever. There was more to him than just being a phony poser. He had a self-deprecating way about him and was always ready for an ironic retort. Most of his comments were meant to be sarcastic. And I bet you know how many people have trouble understanding sarcasm and irony. If you get it, you find it funny. If you don't, you get annoyed. The bottom line is this: Matt loves to tell big stories. They're always based on a kernel of truth, but he dramatizes them until his tales become completely outrageous and unrealistic. So, people are either intrigued or repelled. If you understand the true gist of his narrative, the outlandish details can be real funny. If you don't get it, you're upset by the alternative facts.

To be honest, I got an ironic streak myself. So, it was easy for me to recognize when Mr. Player was serious and when he was bragging. Most of the time, the kernel of truth was easy to spot. And after that, the rest of the narrative became an entertaining fairytale. You have to give credit where credit is due! Even though he was a total showoff, his stories were exhilarating and exciting! So, they were a great change from the dreary work routine.

---Tia controls the narrative---

The next days were more of the same. Putting clothes on shelves, pricing goods, advising customers... rinse and repeat! At least, the morning break compensated for the boring routine and proved to be rich in variety. Once again, Matt joined me in the back alley. Even though it was still morning, he was already psyched and ready to run off at the mouth.

This time, we got to talking about why I was working at the Vonderstore. When I told him that this was a substitute for my internship, he told me about his own experience as an intern. Not that long ago, he was a business student, completing his practical term at a consulting firm. On the weekend before the start of the internship, he had picked up a hot-ass cougar at an over thirty party. In the end, she turned out to be his boss at the company. If that's not a happy chance, right? Coincidences do exist after all!

Certainly, there was some truth to the tale. That one-night stand may have actually happened. But from there on, the narrative got totally blown out of proportion. So, here's what Matt told me: the bossy bitch couldn't resist the young buck aka him. On the second day, she hit on him all day long until they finally met in her office to bang. And from then on, he turned her into his slampiece. He even trained her to become the office bike. All right! Now, that's a realistic story, isn't it? Of course, I tried to find the plot holes and point them out. But the cocky player didn't buckle so quickly. On the contrary, he found my efforts amusing. My tenaciousness seemed to spur him on because he found a good explanation for all my inquiries. And before long, some real banter developed between the two of us. That was something new!

In any case, Matt's narration ensured that the break flew by in a flash. I must admit that it was more relaxing than all the reflection before. And so it happened that we met in the back alley every break. Each time, the phony poser gave me another tidbit about his internship. Of course, it became more and more spectacular. And in the end, he recounted how his boss came to a frat party to entertain all his bros as a stripper. Sure thing! But whatever! By then, the truth didn't matter anymore. Our breaks had turned into a game of banter where we flirted and teased each other. To be honest, it was the most exciting thing in the monotony of daily work life. And excitement was exactly what I was looking for!

"You'd like that too, wouldn't you?" I teased him when he concluded his story. "For me to show up at a frat party n strip for your bros?"

"Forget about it!" I immediately stood him up. "You'll never get your hands on a hottie like me. So sad!"

Oh yeah! That sounded just as arrogant as it should! After all, I wanted to draw the macho out! Let's see how he reacts when push comes to shove. It was time to find out if Matt was all talk and no bite or if he walked the talk. With all my self-confidence, I planted myself right in front of him. Pushing my chest out, my titty meat bulged out my work uniform, showing off my bomb-ass boobs.

Up to this point, Matt had been leaning casually against the wall, but now he straightened up until he reached his full height. With his 6'2", he towered over me. Flashing a mocking grin, he looked down at me. This was a clear sign that he wasn't easily impressed. Duly noted! But don't worry! I had cracked tougher nuts and wrapped hotter guys around my finger. As expected, he didn't leave it at a glance down my cleavage. Instead, his hands shot up. The cocky player actually tried to grab my breasts. But not so fast! I was prepared! Expecting this macho move, I grabbed him by the wrists and held his arms. You could look but you couldn't touch. Only I decided who got to enjoy this privilege. We played by my rules or not at all! I held the reins and nobody else!

"Oh, the lady doth think she's better than me!" Matt teased playfully. "Saving yourself for the right guy, huh? As befits a lady!"

"Then again, you ain't look so chaste to me!" He added becoming brusque. "Bet you're one of those drama queens on the hunt to bag a rich dude! You want a wallet between those legs, not a cock, huh? Yeah, that's it! Don't deny it!"

Oh wow! What a pearl of wisdom! It oozed arrogance, didn't it? But at least, the showoff didn't fold so easily, which I liked because it made our banter new and exciting! Otherwise, it would have been boring. And yet, his cockiness got to me because I reacted in a most unusual way! I didn't mean to, but I started giggling. Damnit! Where did that come from?

"Oh! I'd be the perfect trophy wife!" I played along. "Too bad, you're no part of the elite. The rich n famous are lining up to make a move on me. You can bet your ass on that!"

"But hey, look at me!" I took a step back and lifted my arms to present my curves in a most flirtatious manner. "I'm legit! The belle of the ball, the queen bee. No cap! The city is mine!"

"All those stuffed-shirts n busybodies, they don't stand no chance with me." I added with a provokingly raised eyebrow. "There's no one on my level in this town! For sure, no little fratties. Aw, so sorry!"

Normally, I was confident but not conceited. And yet, this pretentious player got my goat. He annoyed me so much that my arrogance came out. I guess it was a reflex to compensate for his cockiness. Either way, I couldn't help it. I simply had to clap back!

"Yeah, well! You got one point right!" Matt agreed with an approving nod. "You're way too hot for this dump!"

Oh, get out of here! He didn't mean it, but it still flattered me, so I giggled even more. Damnit! That reduced my self-confidence to absurdity.

"Man! Gotta say, you should be on the next season of that fake-ass top model show." The floor manager added with faux encouragement. "Your chance to graduate from trailer park princess to trash queen. Best way to haul ass outta this bumfuck shithole."

Wow, drag me! What a mean dig! Once again, the douchebag made it clear that he was a total machofucker. And of course, he had to get the last word in. But OK! He actually hit a sore spot. I had secretly flirted with the idea before. Sadly, my figure didn't really meet the current standards for runway models. I was way too voluptuous for that, even though I'd never complain about my curves. It didn't matter anyway because I wasn't looking for that type of work.

And yet, I must admit that the jerkface impressed me. He had grasped the situation real quick. As if he had seen right though me and scrutinized my soul. Son of a bitch! He had the upper hand! But wait! Not so fast! I didn't give in so quickly either. In a knee-jerk reaction, I let go of Matt's arms and turned around. Somehow, the image of that goddamn model show stuck in my mind. I'm not proud of it but the idea really spoke to me!

"Take a good look, frattie!" I teased Matt with a glance over my shoulder. "Cuz a red-hot catwalk like this, you'll never see anything like it again. Never ever!"

And before I knew it, I was off! Believe it or not, but my little flirtation had turned into full-blown teasing. This had escalated quickly! And so, I walked up and down the seedy alley as if it were a runway at Paris Fashion Week. But instead of photographers and celebrities, I walked past trash cans and dumpsters. This was totally absurd! But for some reason, the sordid surroundings made the scene that much hotter. Weird, but OK!

But it wasn't the only fucked up thing about it! Sure enough, the other stores had backdoors too! At any moment, someone could step into the alley and see my sassy action. This was damn daring! But more importantly, it helped me reach my goal. Matt's eyes were glued to my body. His gaze scanned my curves like he was imprinting them in his memory. It was highly flattering and totally spurred me on. So, I ran a second lap. Sad but hot!

As I walked up and down the dingy alley, I got bolder by the second until I shook my hips and bounced my boobs. I made a real effort to look sexy! But I was in a flow, so I got extra frisky. Stopping in front of the jackass, I turned around. With my booty facing my manager, I pulled my black leggings down until half of my buns peeked out of my pants. Unlike Holly, I'm no pawg, but I still got a tasty apple bottom and I wanted to show off my killer keister. But only for a short moment! After all, this was supposed to be a sexy teaser, not a full-blown porn trailer!

When I turned around, I had a big smile on my lips. And for good reason! I was extremely proud of myself and my courage. But then the smile froze on my face. The guy was gone! Can you believe it? The dirtbag had walked into the store and left me standing on the street! I was totally dumbfounded! This son of a bitch! He'd never see a hotter piece of ass than me, and yet he had the audacity to leave before he got to see the best part. My efforts had been in vain! Fuck me!

Now, it was my turn to be upset, and rightly so. I was pissed! This level of disrespect was completely foreign to me, and it got me all worked up. But that wasn't all! It also spurred me on! I was determined to prove the arrogant asshat wrong. Now more than ever! This machofucker wasn't getting off that easy. No way! Nobody ditched me like that without suffering the consequences!

---Tia becomes the narrative---

The next day, Matt didn't join me for our breaks. Instead, I was all alone in the seedy alley. But I still didn't get to relax and unwind. I was way too busy being upset. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I had been dumped. The feeling of disrespect was still lingering. It was totally ridiculous, but it was a cycle of negative thoughts that I couldn't stop! Damnit!

But the next day, everything changed! I didn't even have to wait until the first break. All morning, I was busy in the storeroom unpacking new merchandise. This was one of the dullest jobs in the store, as I had to grind away in the stockroom all by myself. But then I heard a noise. It was coming out of nowhere and happened so suddenly that it caught me off guard! Bent over a box, I felt a grip on my shoulders, and before I could react, I got pushed a way. Everything happened in a flash! Slap-bang, I found myself against the whitewashed brick wall. But it didn't end there. I felt a hand on my back applying more pressure. And with that, I got shoved into the wall until my big boobs were pressed against the bricks. Subconsciously, I already knew, but a second later my suspicions were confirmed when Matt put his head next to my face. Feeling his breath on my ear, I shuddered.

"Looks like you misjudged me, Chesty! I ain't one for half measures. It's all or nothing, beautiful!" He murmured to me.

"C'mon, bitch! Everybody knows you can't wait to show me that ass." He added with a menacing grumble. "Admit it! You ain't wanna half-ass it either."

Oh shit! There was so much wrong with this situation! Normally, I was the queen bee with the reins in my hand. I decided who got to touch me, not some random guy I barely knew. I wanted to fight back, but I was too overwhelmed! Frozen to the spot, I couldn't move a finger. Matt's strong body pressed me against the wall, his breath brushing against my ear. His sheer strength allowed no resistance. His hand reached up and wrapped the long strands of my blond hair around his fingers. Controlling my head, he held me in a vice grip. It was all too clear who had the reins here! I felt so small. I was completely defenseless. This was definitely something new and daring!

And then any remaining thought of resistance was gone. From behind, Matt reached between my legs. Quick and dirty, his fingers closed around my pussy. Oh fuck! I held my breath. He grabbed me by the pussy! I moaned out. He squeezed harder! This was unbelievable! The sudden sensations spread from my loins and flooded my body. Involuntarily, I pushed my butt back, grinding my ass into his crotch. My defiance was gone! I wanted this machofucker to take me. After neglecting me and playing hard-to-get, I wanted this arrogant asshat's full attention. Damnit!

Of course, Matt noticed how I melted like wax in his hands. And so, he slowly started kneading my snatch. His pressure on my outer pussylips didn't let up. The massage was intense, right off the bat! For sure, sensual foreplay wasn't a thing for the cocky player. Right in the face, that was his motto! And it was the right thing at the right moment. It took my breath away and left me unable to resist. Instead, I did the opposite and showed my willingness by pressing my bomb-ass buns harder into his crotch. For fuck's sake! This was too easy! I couldn't let this dirtbag have his way with me, not like this. Then again, lust flowed through my body! But still, it happened too quickly! I wasn't ready to grant him this victory. I was the belle of the ball! I was no cheap slut, but the hottest chick this wannabe player would ever get to see.

"Don't even think you can get me like that! I'm not that easy!" I hissed over my shoulder. "You may touch my pussy, but that's it. Period!"

I tried to sound confident and in control. But the machofucker only squeezed my pubic mound in response. The pressure was savage and made me moan! The jerkface slid his finger back and forth while his grip remained tight as a vice! I groaned and my legs wobbled. Jesus! Any hint of control was gone!

"If you ask real nice, I might let you slip it in." I added, clinging to the last ounces of resistance. "But only if you're a good boy!"

Of course, that was a bit too thick. After all, I was standing pressed against the wall. I was in no position to make demands. I knew it, and he knew it too!

"Oooh... okay... You can finger me to orgasm." I quickly suggested before I could only moan instead of talk.

It was obvious that I had no more room for negotiation. That's why I tried to flirt my way out of this situation even if it was futile. We both knew that the machofucker would do what he wanted, and I'd accept it. That's why I kept my position with my arms over my head and my palms against the bricks. I didn't push back, so my terrific titties remained mashed into the wall. It was a clear sign that I wasn't going to make a fuss. Quite the opposite! Slowly gyrating my hips, I shook my ass and opened my legs to give the jackass better access.

"Haha! As if that fucking ass is anything special. Soz to tell you, bitch, but you're a fawg, no pawg. A typical flat ass white girl." Matt remarked. "I see no junk in the trunk, more like mini generators for the double-wide! Hahaha!"