Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck! That hit home! What a nasty jab! It was so outrageous that my whole body shook with rage. But it also had an unexpected side effect, as I rubbed my big boobs over the rough bricks until my nipples got hard from excitement. What a lewd thing to do! It made me so horny that I couldn't come up with a witty response! There were only feels, no thoughts. That's why I was focused on something else. I was highly motivated to prove the mean mofo wrong. I may not have the biggest booty, but I had other awesome assets on offer.

"C'mon, boy! As if you could ever resist my titties, frattie!" I retorted, although it was half an angry hiss and half a teasing purr.

Yeah, man! Venting my anger felt good. It also gave me the feeling of regaining the upper hand. But that feeling was only short lived.

"The moment you catch a glimpse of my fine... fluffy... fleshpillows... you gonna jizz all over the place!" I became increasingly flirtatious.

Oh jeez! The longer I talked, the more I reverted to my teasing ways. In the end, I pressed my bad-ass bolsters against the wall, squeezing my titty flesh in rhythm to my description and making it bulge obscenely. What an invitation! Of course, the mean mofo was smart enough to jump on it. He quickly let me feel that he had never really lost control. After all, he still had one hand on my pussy and one in my hair. With both grips, the jackass began to move my body. He pushed me up and down while keeping me pressed against the wall. As a result, my nipples slid over the rough brick wall. They got harder and harder! I held my breath. The sensations became bigger and bigger! I started to moan along. It was driving me crazy, and my arousal escalated. Finally, he stopped, and I breathed a sigh of relief. But that turned into a gasp when I noticed a wet spot in my black leggings. Oh shit! The effect was obvious! There was nothing left to hide. Jesus Christ!

By then Matt had let go of me. He took a few steps back, which gave me an opening. I could turn around, slap him in the face, and walk away. That would be the right thing to do! But I didn't do it! Instead, I turned around extra slowly and with an extra sexy swing of my hips. Standing in front of the arrogant asshat, I didn't hesitate. It's hard to believe, but I sank straight to my knees. Pushing my shoulders back, my tremendous titties jutted out. They loomed large and round on my chest and almost burst the green top. Ever so slowly, I grabbed the hem of the camisole and pushed it up, revealing my tight tummy. I didn't stop until the fabric got caught on my erect nipples. And with that, I showed my busty underboobs. But no more! The sight of the full, round curve was enough as it was. The teasing worked because Matt's boner became visible in his pants. Hell, yeah!

To be honest, I had planned to leave it at that. The phony poser got a porn trailer, but not the full hardcore program. So, everyone got what they wanted, right? Not quite! I wanted more! By now, I was in a frenzy, so I continued without interruption. At any moment, a colleague could come into the storeroom and see me flashing my titties, but that didn't stop me. On the contrary! It only increased my excitement.

In total tease mode, I pushed the fabric higher, but my rock-hard nipples acted like hooks holding the green top down. With a sharp tug, I freed my big-ass bouncers and my nipples popped out. What a sight! My curvy underboobs lifted off my chest and then abruptly dropped down snapping back into place. And with that, my titties were free! Pulling the top over my head, I tossed it into a corner. Any restraint was gone! I knelt topless in the dusty storeroom and was happy about it.

But hold on a second! At this point, I must take a brief detour to clarify some things about my breasts. You already know that they're natural DDs, which of course is a great size. It also means that my titty meat rests heavy on my chest. But don't worry! My boobs don't hang like flesh tubes, they're super tight and firm. In truth, my tremendous titties look like plump pillows with a teardrop shape. Being all natural, they're soft and squishy but also bouncy and jiggly. In fact, my fluffy fleshpads have the magical ability to snap right back to their original position whenever they move. And that's why they're my pride and joy, and that's totally justified!

All right, back to topic! My fantastic funbags were exposed, so I cupped them from underneath. Lifting my bodacious boobs, I weighed them like young, ripe melons, which made them look even bigger. The sight was irresistible and got Matt moving. The machofucker literally pounced on me. On the way over, he quickly unzipped his pants to take out his hard cock. Oh man! His size wasn't half bad either. His dick was a real rod, thick and plump and veiny. But the most striking thing was the nice curve and big bulbous head. You could say it was on par with my tits!

Without hesitation, the pretentious player built himself up in front of me, his cock practically slapped me in the face. Towering over me, his muscular body covered my small frame almost entirely. It made me feel so small and completely defenseless. What a combination! My position fueled my submissiveness and the exposure in the storeroom fanned my exhibitionism! It was an intoxicating mix! As a result, I could hardly wait any longer. I was so horny and greedy! Impatiently, I opened my mouth and puckered my lips. I was so ready! I wanted to give the showoff a brilliant blowjob! My mouth watered when he grabbed his cock and buckled his knees.

But then I gasped in disappointment! I watched his cock sliding out of my view. Oh no! The mean mofo couldn't leave me hanging like that! Luckily, though, he stopped when his dick hovered right in front of my big tits. And with that, he shoved his rod between my fat fleshpillows. My bomb-ass bouncers opened invitingly. But only for a second! Then my titty flesh snapped right back burying his stiff shaft under a mountain of meat.

And yet, he left it at that. Matt didn't proceed! He made no further move! Instead, he put his hands on his hips. He relaxed and leaned back. Holy shit! It looked so casual! As if tittyfucking a willing slut in a storeroom was the most normal thing in the world. The arrogance was unbearable! It was obvious that I was just another notch in the bedpost for the showoff. At the same time, though, it was breathtaking. I felt the overwhelming urge to prove that I was more than a cheap skank. I wanted to show this cocky player that my tits were one of a kind. So, I grabbed my fat fleshpads. Placing my hands on the sides of my chest cushion, I pressed my soft and squishy titty meat together before sliding my boobs up and down his shaft.

Then and there, the realization hit me! I was doing exactly what the machofucker wanted me to do. I had fallen right into his trap! And I realized it only now! But I didn't want it any other way, at leat not at that moment. I was too horny to resist. So, Matt didn't have to say or do anything. I started to make every effort to give him the best tittyfuck ever. He should wait until he got to feel my hot lips and tight pussy! That would be his heaven on earth, and he would cum straightaway. You can bet on that!

Before it came to that, however, I gave the jerkface the full feel of my fluffy fleshpillows. You could say my tremendous titties are made for boob banging! So far, I had wrapped my bomb-ass bouncers around his rod. Now, it was time to kick it up a notch! Therefore, I lowered my head and spit right into my cleavage. Oh shit! I had never acted so dirty before and for good reason! Most guys were already content when they could see my big boobs, so I hardly had to make an effort.

This time, it was different! The effort was necessary! Afrer all, I had to convince the jackass! More than that, I had to blow his mind! That's why I stepped up my game. So, I spat into my cleavage, and I spat again. In the end, I dribbled so much drool on my bouncy boobs that it looked fucking obscene. But it suited the kinky situation and totally turned me on.

Finally, my cleavage was so wet that it was practically a titty slide. So, I started moving my chest cushion up and down. I kept my fleshpads wrapped tightly around Matt's meat so it must have felt like an extra gentle hand job. Up and down my titties slid! Faster and faster my rhythm became! Harder and harder I squeezed my funbags! I was sweating from the effort, but the mean mofo showed no signs of cumming. So, I changed tactics. I grabbed my bomb-ass bouncers at the base and squeezed my hands together, so my titty flesh bulged out obscenely. It made my bodacious boobs look even bigger. Slowly increasing the pace, I began to move my titty meat from left to right until I practically whipped it around the rigid rod. Like a meaty pillow fight!

And that's when I noticed how Matt's meat began to twitch. I responded by wrapping my tits even tighter around his shaft. I couldn't even tell what I wanted more: feel his cock in my cunt or make him cum early and savor the victory. Either way, one thing was certain! If I managed to make my manager cum with a tittyfuck, I had proven that I was special, hadn't I? But then I felt a second twitch. And suddenly, I had to make a decision. One or the other? Cunt or cum?

I closed my eyes to concentrate, but instead I spent the time enjoying the feel of the rigid rod penetrating my fluffy fleshpillows. And then it was too late. My chance had passed! The arrogant asshat took the decision out of my hands. Suddenly, the cock was gone! There was only emptiness between my boobs. Panic rose inside of me! Opening my eyes, I saw the unspeakable happen! The phony poser walked out of the storeroom. He was skipping out on me! He strolled away in the most casual way ever. This was unbelievable! The jerkface left me high and dry! This couldn't be true! Something like that had never happened to me before!

For fuck's sake! This wasn't acceptable! The arrogance pissed me off! But it was the nonchalance that made me see red! I had thought I had the cocky player wrapped around my finger. I thought I had gained the upper hand. But the opposite was true! Matt had been in control all along. I had slaved away, and he had savored it to the fullest. He hadn't even had to lift a finger because I had served him so obediently! And in return, he left me hot and bothered in the storeroom. The insolence was unbearable! And yet, I must admit that I was hornier and needier than ever. I'm sure a simple flick of my clit would have been enough to make me cum. I was ready to climax... on the spot... in the middle of the storeroom... with my colleagues around the corner! This was madness!

And this was why I didn't do it! Left to myself, the danger was too great. I wasn't that kind of freak. I might have gotten carried away by the kinky situation, but now that Matt was gone, the spell was over. And I was determined that it would never happen again! So, I grabbed my top and packed in my fleshpads before continuing with my work. Despite the menial task, however, I could hardly concentrate. I was too needy and unsatisfied! My throbbing pussy kept distracting me! But I blanked it out, because I most certainly wasn't going to have an orgasm in the Vonderstore. I wouldn't give my floor manager this kind of victory. Definitely not!

---Tia lives in a goldfish bowl---

The next day, everything went back to normal. Matt didn't let on and the rest of the salesclerks didn't seem to have noticed anything. So, it was business as usual, and I preferred it that way. I never wanted to talk about what happened in the storeroom again. It was a one-time thing! A slip-up that was best forgotten real quick!

But then the morning break happened. I bet you can guess, but it was the big return of Mr. Player. Once again, he joined me in the alley to have a smoke. Frankly, I wasn't so sure if I liked it or not. But my concerns were quickly dispelled when the showoff began to tell a new tale. And this time, I was the protagonist! Believe it or not, but he had told his fratpals about our little hookup.

"I told my top bros 'bout the flop hoe." Matt reported extra charmingly. "Yeah, you got that right, bitch! I told them all 'bout 'Walking Tits' n her failure to make me cum."

For fuck's sake! What a nasty piece of work! The jerkface spoke of me in the third person, as if he was telling his story to someone else. That was outrageous! He only needed a few seconds, and he almost made me blow my lid.

"Yo, Goldilocks! My bros couldn't believe there's a skanky slut like that in our bumfuck dump of a town! So cheap n easy, she can't wait to shove her tits in her boss' face." He twisted the facts.

"But hey, I told them Chesty's way cheaper n easier than that. She can't wait to tittyfuck the shit outta any dick, no matter when n where." He upped the ante. "My bros just laughed at me. They said there ain't no titty tramp like that."

"So, what you say, Walking Tits?" He had the balls to ask me to my face. "Am I lying or not?"

Holy shit! I was fuming mad! It must have looked like I was champing with rage. I was so busy snorting with anger, I couldn't even respond.

"But you know the best part?" Matt continued unabashed. "The dumb bitch was convinced of her genius... I mean her peaches. Hehehe!"

Jesus! What a bad pun! It made me cringe!

"She really thinks those fleshcans are the hottest shit." He chuckled evilly. "But newsflash, bitch! It ain't enough! In the end, our Goldilocks couldn't deliver on her promise!"

Oh my God! The arrogance was off the charts! But worst of all, it wasn't even a lie. My mean manager had seen right through me and had me figured out. That hit me harder than all the insults combined. I stood in front of this phony poser with his cocky grin and couldn't believe my ears. At that moment, I wanted to slap him so bad! I wanted to slap that smirk off his face! But instead, I just giggled at each cussword and every nickname. Damnit!

And with that, story time was over. Matt flicked his cigarette away and went back into the store. Once again, he left me out in the cold! His nonchalance shocked me! Hearing this stirring tale was enough to get me hot and bothered. The machofucker, on the other hand, seemed so chill and casual. He didn't give a damn about me, and it made me feel completely replaceable. I was just another horny hussy for him. As if the next blonde bimbo was already waiting right around the corner. This was so absurd, but it still hurt!

Standing alone in the dingy alley, I scoffed in disapproval! I hated the douchebag for repeatedly ditching me. And yet, it had the same effect as last time, only more intense. I badly wanted to prove myself to the arrogant asshat. The disgrace was too big, so I had to compensate for it. I had never felt so much like a failure, so I needed to restore my self-esteem. There was no way around it, I had to put the cocky player in his place and make him cum. The urge to slay the showoff was overwhelming!

But I didn't get the chance to pull it off because something got in the way. A couple of Matt's bros came into the store. That wasn't really surprising because his fratpals regularly stopped by during lunch break. This time, though, they were actually looking to buy clothes, so the floor manager personally took over the consultation.

"Yeah, bros, totally! That's the Walking Tits!" I heard Matt tell the fratboys. "But watch out! Don't let her shove her titties in your face!"

"Gotta be careful there. This is a respectable store!" He added in fake concern like a serious professional.

Damnit! This was beyond absurd! Could there be anything more presumptuous! Worst of all, the jackass yelled the words across the store, so loud that everyone could hear him. Thank God, there was no one around. Luckily, there were no other customers, and my colleagues were busy in the stock room. So, no one heard it. For now!

Still, the shock went right through me shaking me to the core. I froze on the spot, right where I was busy restocking the shelves. Of course, the dirtbag jumped at the chance and led his buddies over to me. But he wouldn't let me advise them. Instead, he let me get on with my menial task while he did the difficult work. So, the sales pitch took place right next to me. Needless to say, it was more bro talk than sales talk. The focus wasn't on new clothes anyway, because the guys were busy making stupid jokes and dropping sexist comments. Apparently, the younger fratboys were trying to impress the older alum by telling their own brand of bro tale. I couldn't help but roll my eyes while I continued to restock the racks. That was easier said than done, though, as I had to bend over whenever I picked up a stack of shirts from the floor. As a result, my green top slid up and exposed my black leggings over and over again. Even worse, my bomb-ass buns filled the leggings and stretched out the black fabric. So, the youngsters got an eyeful!

"Sweet! I'm on a fruit diet!" The blond fratboy exclaimed. "Today, there's apples on the menu!"

"Awesome, dude!" His brown-haired buddyl replied. "But I'm more into pears. I could go on a diet with them."

Oh man! These youngsters were tenacious! They wouldn't stop with the fruit metaphors and came up with a new pun every time I bent over. If lowbrow humor was your style, you would have had a ball. In a crude way, it could have been funny if it didn't happen in the middle of the store. That's why I couldn't counter or clap back. I had no choice but to endure it. So, the scene got more and more surreal until I could only shake my head. But I didn't do that! Instead, I just giggled. Holy shit! This was new! But it was the worst possible reaction in this situation!

Of course, it didn't get any better when I climbed the ladder to reach the shelf. Lifting my arms, the green fabric slid up my butt, exposing my ass. And that was when the guys stopped their conversation. Instead, they preferred to stare at my apple bottom. No wonder! It was such a salacious sight! But it was also inappropriate! After all, we were still in the middle of a fashion store! But then I realized that they were focusing on my thigh gap. In my tight leggings, my cameltoe was visible, standing out against the black fabric. Holy fuck! The mere thought took my breath away and made my pussy throb. Too distracted by my feelings, I didn't interfere, which only encouraged the fratboys.

"Dude! You gotta tap that ass!" The blond guy shouted loud enough to be heard throughout the store.

"Sweet, man! That booty's, like, belfie challenge certified! For real!" His buddy retorted in the foulest brospeak ever. "But damn! Those tiddies are fire, too!"

For fuck's sake! The guys were goading each other, becoming bolder by the second. It got so bad that I preferred not to think about where this would end. Definitely in an exciting and daring situation! That much was clear. But I never found out because Holly returned to the sales floor. She heard the lousy punchline. She recognized what was going on. And she reacted completely opposite to me. While I tried to let it bounce off me, her temper flared up. It was clear to see how much she disliked the situation. She found the bros' behavior highly offensive. But most of all, she was upset that our supervisor didn't step in and help his subordinate.

Oh shit! That left me no choice! I had known Holly long enough to realize that she was about to blow a gasket. For better or worse, I had to intervene before my bestie got involved. Knowing her temper, it wouldn't end well, for either of us. So, I took a deep breath and climbed down the ladder. But I was in for a rude awakening. It happened again! I wanted to be polite and praise the guys, but instead I simply giggled. This was too much! I didn't want to lay it on so thick! I didn't want to appear so bimbo-ish! But my pussy made me do it! Damnit!