Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon guys, you're just toying with me." I finally said, drawing out the words while putting on a bright smile.

"Oh, Goldilocks! You need to be a toy to be toyed with." Matt instantly corrected me, dropping another nasty jab. "I know, working in retail, it's a lotta stress. But I'm here to help you cope any time you ask."

Man! You should have seen Holly's reaction. She almost fell over from shock. Her face turned red with anger. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. So, I quickly gave her a glance before she did something stupid, slightly shaking my head as an implicit signal. We had known each other so long that she recognized it right away. Although it was difficult for her, she didn't interfere. What a close call!

And with that, I had solved one problem. So, I turned to the second one. Facing the fratbros, I had no time to think it through, so I giggled again. Jesus Christ! I must have looked like a total bimbo, and I hated it! But it worked! Even if it wasn't true, it was the right move because it deescalated the situation. The boys felt vindicated and saw no need to go one better. At the same time, Matt liked my bimboy mood, so he let me take over the sales pitch. That calmed Holly down and she moved on to other tasks.

In any case, it was a good decision because I was better at sales talk anyway. But of course, that wasn't the douchebag's reason! Instead, he took pleasure in watching me endure more brotalk. So you could say, it was a win-win for both of us, wasn't it? Truth be told, the sale went as well as it could under these circumstances. The two youngsters tried their hardest to drop every sexist joke they could cook up and make me giggle. But most of the time, they were too distracted. Staring at my tits required all their cognitive capacities. So, I took the opportunity to sell them a whole bunch of clothes and other accessories. Technically, they only wanted to buy one pair of jeans each, but they ended up leaving the store with a completely new outfit, including color-coordinated shirts and expensive belts. I guess that's what you call upselling! I had used my assets to sell the guys more merchandise and higher priced products than they had actually planned. In the end, it was their own fault, so I didn't feel the least bit guilty about it.

---Tia on the runway---

That was a lot of excitement for a single work week. Not that I'm complaining, but the next week was much quieter. Matt and I continued to meet in the back alley during our breaks and tease each other. But something was different. The mean mofo wasn't hitting on me anymore. Obviously, he had seen my tits and ass, picked up a tittyfuck, and lost interest in me. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, right?

Not right! Not at all! I wasn't some random chick he picked up in a club before closing time to fuck and dump right after! I wasn't a 'down to fuck slut' ready to go at a moment's notice. I was so much better than that! Accordingly, I felt so used and discarded. This was something completely new for me. I had never been treated like this before! No man had ever dared to do that! Quite the opposite! I was used to men courting me and wooing me. And I suspect that's why I didn't respond the way I usually do. It didn't make me angry, it turned me on! More than that, it became an obsession! I had to get Mr. Player's prick in my pussy and milk it. That was my mission!

Easier said than done! The jackass may have lost his sexual interest in me, but he hadn't stopped being a total macho! He just broadened his focus, displaying his sexist behavior towards other salesgirls as well. He actually began to criticize Holly and me in front of the customers. With every passing day, he made us look more stupid and incompetent. It reached the boiling point when he had the nerve to forbid us to give sales talks. Instead, we had to refer all customers to him. And we also had to respond with a 'Dunno!' whenever asked a question. What the fuck?

If we're perfectly honest, that new strategy didn't help the store's sales figures, because Matt is many things, but not a skilled salesman. Since he was the floor manager, however, no one stopped him, and he was able to continue unhindered. It wouldn't stop until the store manager looked at the monthly numbers and noticed how bad they had gotten. Hopefully, that would lead to drastic changes at the Vonderstore, because they were desperately needed. Until then, Holly and I could only watch grudgingly as we were given simpler tasks by the day. The combination of disregard and disrespect frustrated the hell out of me. Funny enough, Holly thought I was livid with our floor manager and ready to pick a fight. In reality, though, it was the other way around. I was becoming more and more needy while Holly's temper nearly boiled over several times. She got dangerously close to throwing a tantrum. Looks like my bestie was projecting there!

As you see, I wasn't just annoyed by work, I was also sexually frustrated. Ever since the encounter in the storeroom, I was left high and dry because nothing exciting was happening in my life. Therefore, I was in desperate need of a thrill. Add to that my obsession with putting the cocky player in his place and it made for a combustible mix. There was no way around it, I had to act! For this reason, I took advantage of our next morning break. Matt was leaning against the wall in his signature stance, casual as fuck. So predictable! And that's why I positioned myself right in front of him, looking him straight in the eye.

"What's up, frattie? Bet you've searched all the porn sites on the web. Admit it, you haven't found better tits than mine." I challenged him full of confidence.

"Hehehe! The delusion's strong in this one." The douchebag laughed me in the face.

But I didn't let up. Not so fast! I wasn't going to give in that easily. I was too used to men dancing to my tune for that.

"Last chance to see these bad-ass bombshells!" I declared, putting my hands on my chest and squeezing my fantastic funbags through the green fabric.

"There'll be a final fashion show in the locker room." I firmly set the terms, although I let a teasing tone resonate in my voice. "Meet me there at lunch if you want a piece of these babies. It's now or never!"

Short and precise! I didn't hesitate but turned around and left the guy standing in the dingy alley. I walked away with my head held high. And yet, I must admit that I shook my terrific tushy as sexy as I could on my way into the store. This time, it was me who had the last word! Period!

Nevertheless, my excitement was sky-high. I was so nervous that I could hardly wait for the lunch break. I could barely concentrate because I could think of nothing else. When Holly and the rest of my colleagues left the store, my chance had come. We have a rule in the store that one salesperson always has to stay behind and take a break later. So today, I volunteered. My plan worked because I noticed that Matt didn't join the others. That was a good start!

So, I walked into the dressing room with shaky knees. The area comprised four cubicles lined up along a corridor. Each cubicle was separated with a curtain to provide privacy for customers. In one of those booths, I had already laid out the selected clothes. In addition, I had a pair of high heels ready that I had brought from home. The white stiletto sandals with open toe and cross straps were my sexiest shoes with a 5" heel. It was easy to see that they were usually reserved for clubs and parties.

Of course, I knew the lunch break wouldn't last forever, so I had to hurry to set my plan in motion. For this reason, I quickly put on the first bikini from the summer collection. It was printed with bright floral patterns and had a flounce-trimmed halter top that boosted my bust line. Since Matt hadn't arrived yet, I bridged the time by pulling out my phone and taking a series of selfies. Simply said, I looked too good to let it go to waste. I guess I'm a Millennial like that. After all, it's pics or it didn't happen, right?

While I was taking the selfies, I suddenly heard a noise. Holy shit! This whole time, Matt had been in the dressing room waiting in another booth. The moment of truth had come. I could no longer hesitate! I had already gone too far for that. There was no turning back! So, I mustered all my courage and handed the machofucker my phone. I knew I couldn't do a simple catwalk, not again! That wouldn't cut it this time. I had to increase the tease because I wanted the cocky player's full attention!

So, I started walking up and down the aisle as if it were a runway and I were a bikini model. On my way, I swayed my hips extra sexy and made my bodacious boobs jiggle extra wildly. Each time I returned to Matt, I turned around and waited for him to take some sexy photos. Like a pro, I shook my booty while keeping my legs straight. This gave my apple bottom a nice, round heart shape. Man, this shit looked hot as hell! Since I was going all in here, I remained in my bent-over position and wasn't disappointed. The jackass gave me a savage slap to the ass that made my butt cheeks wiggle. That was my signal! Full of pride, I straightened up and walked another round.

"Gotta say, your performance, it's just not up to par. Far from it, frankly!" Matt acted all professional as if this was an official performance review.

Oh shit! That came out of the blue! It was totally absurd, but it didn't miss its effect. It made him look like my boss while I was the little employee. The power balance was clear, and it made me so much more flirtatious. Consequently, I deep-sixed my last restraints and followed his instructions real quick.

"But hey, Chesty! Don't fret! Your ample assets have always bailed you out before, haven't they?" The mean mofo let me hear his arrogance with his trademark chuckle. "I'm sure they ain't gonna leave you high n dry this time."

Oh fuck! This was so far from the truth it hurt! And yet, his jabs hit home. At the same time, they also excited me. No matter if I liked it or not, the disparagement made me horny. Nothing I could do against it! This was so weird! These feelings were completely new to me! And that's why they fascinated me! I would have expected anything else from myself.

Anyway, I responded accordingly. Pulling down the bikini top, I let my bomb-ass bouncers burst out. Once I started, I couldn't stop. And so, I began to pinch my nipples while putting on a flirty smile.

"I'm sorry! But as manager, I've got a lot of responsibility. I can't allow your slip-ups to lead to an overall deterioration in performance. Now, that wouldn't be fair to the other employees, would it?" Matt continued to belittle my performance.

Oh damn! The more he humiliated me, the more I wanted to show him the errors of his way! With every jab, I became more flirtatious and teasing. Believe it or not, but it got to the point that I was dead set on proving him wrong with my body.

"Maybe, a task that requires less talent is more suitable for your skillset, Goldilocks." The phony poser added. "Modeling our collections for the customers might be a better field for you. Let's continue to determine your suitability then."

Oh shit! The insolence touched me to the quick! His arrogant tone made me become totally obedient and the result was obvious. In no time, I put on the next piece of swimwear. It was a tie-dye bikini in blue color with a trikini cut. I had chosen this style on purpose because it emphasized my tremendous titties. Plus, I had picked one size too small, so the fabric barely covered my big-ass bolsters. If I'm honest, it barely covered my nipples, so it looked pretty vulgar!

No matter what, I tried real hard to keep up my confident swagger. So, I stepped out of the booth and did a pirouette right in front of my skeevy supervisor. I let my juicy jigglers pop out of the top before making my way down the runway. On my catwalk, every step made my big boobs bounce like crazy. It was a hell of a sight! When I got back in front of the machofucker, I was determined to up the ante, so I pulled my thong to the side to show off my smooth-shaven snatch. Hard to believe, but Matt hadn't seen my pussy before. That's why I made a big show of it! Gyrating my hips, I pushed the fabric to the side, ever so slowly. It worked because the cocky player could hardly keep up snapping photos. What a rousing success!

And with that, it was time for the grand finale! Full disclosure, I had been waiting for this forever, so I was extra excited. I had picked out a special bikini and I was dead certain that this would be the trigger that would send Matt over the edge. This would drive him wild! Seeing the outfit, he'd have to grab me and take me! And then I had finally reached my goal!

Accordingly, the third bikini was an extremely skimpy microkini in metallic gold, whose fabric was barely enough to cover my big-ass boobs. Truth be told, it was two sizes too small! And so, the fabric pretty much cut into my titty flesh, causing my titty meat to spill out of the top triangles. It looked like my fantastic funbags were about to burst the fabric at any moment. The rest of the microkini was just as tight. As a result, the thong completely disappeared between my ass cheeks, making it look like I was getting a wedgie. That was intentional, of course, as it made my pussylips slip out on both sides. Definitely an irresistible sight!

So, the moment of truth had come! I ran my final round and every step looked vulgar as hell. Since the metallic fabric barely hid anything, it would have been less conspicuous if I had run around naked. With my juicy buns eating the thong, I stopped at the end of the aisle. Bending over, I twerked for the arrogant asshat. I'm no professional dancer, but my cheerleading training came in real handy. I bet it could have made some guys cum in their pants! That's how sexy it looked!

But Matt was too jaded for that. So, I finished my twerking and returned to him. Stepping in between his spread legs, I moved in close. I leant forward until my terrific titties hovered right in front of his face. My nipples were so stiff they almost poked through the metallic fabric. I was so ready! I was beyond excited! The machofucker could take me any way he wanted. No more hesitation! Come on, have at me, man!

"Oh, Chesty, your sales skills leave so much to be desired! I'm not sure your looks are enough to make up for it." The jerkface seemed unimpressed.

And yet, his tone became ruder, signaling the end of the fake performance review. We were getting down to the nitty gritty! And that was a good thing! It was about time to get to the juicy part of the action.

"You'd have to bring some serious sex skills to the table." He added with a sneer. "Sorry, bitch! I ain't sure you got what it takes!"

For fuck's sake! That was uncalled for! I had just given him the best bikini show ever! I deserved a ton of praise, not his disparagement. The mean mofo had a pair of fantastic funbags up for grabs, and yet he showed no sign of seizing the occasion. As if he had his hands full fending off all the tits offered to him on the daily. This was ridiculous, and even more outrageous!

What else was I supposed to do? I was getting to my wits' end! I wanted to grab the dirtbag's shoulders and shake him awake. But I couldn't do that! After all, he was still my boss. Instead, I wanted him to take action! I'm not proud of it, but I wanted him to overpower and control me! This wasn't so hard to understand, was it? Frankly, I was so angry that I was on the verge of shoving my fleshpillows in his face to suffocate him. The jackass had it coming! Death by tits! What irony!

No matter what, his nonchalant attitude kept me from taking the initiative. I didn't want to pander like a washed-up gold-digger, and I didn't want to impose like a cheap whore. I was a Perfect 10, the hottest piece of ass in this dump of a town. I wanted him to burst with desire, unable to restrain himself. I wanted him to pounce at me. Catch me tiger!

But the opposite happened! I was equally startled and scandalized when he pushed me off. Can you believe it? This cocky player pushed me away! I stumbled back. I needed a few steps to regain my balance. Now, it was his turn to play hard-to-get. I should have snorted in anger, but I was too astonished for that. So, I simply giggled at the absurdity. Damnit! This was turning into a habit! Slowly, the image of the dumb blonde was solidifying, wasn't it? Oh shit! I wanted anything but that!

Anyway, I hardly had time to get upset because I had a top to catch. The arrogant asshat pulled out a shirt from behind his back and tossed it to me. Holding it in my hands, I looked at it with a frown because I had no idea what this was about. Here I was standing in a hot bikini and this douchebag wanted me to put on more clothes? That was weird! But then everything became clear to me, and my eyes widened in disbelief. It was a tight white shirt, so thin that it seemed almost transparent. But much more crucial was the print. In pink letters, it said 'Tits 4 Brains'. No way! This couldn't be true! There was no chance in hell I'd ever wear a shirt like that. This was too silly! The dirtbag could forget about that!

"Yo, bitch! You want me to test your fucking skills or not?" The jerkface asked, his voice sharper than usual.

"If the answer's yes, you better put that shit on without batting an eye!" He demanded in no uncertain terms. "Be quick 'bout it, bitch! I ain't got all day."

For fuck's sake! That was unmistakable! It made me react immediately. Finally, the showoff tightened the reins! It wasn't the reaction I expected, but it was the reaction I needed. Anything was better than the status quo! I was sick of waiting and tired of hanging in limbo. I knew how to handle a dick and wanted to prove it. I wasn't just a beautiful shell, I was a hot ride! And I was confident enough to know that I'd quickly win this machofucker over. This time, I'd get his cum, and faster than he thought. So, I did as I was told and pulled the top on. Oh man! It fit like a glove. It was at least a size too small, so the thin white fabric stretched so much it almost tore. But I barely noticed because I was otherwise occupied. Looking down at myself, I scoffed when I read the words 'Tits 4 Brain' across my breasts.

Shortly after, however, my scoffing turned into moaning when I realized that the jerkface was taking pictures. But not just any selfies! He snapped photos of me in this inappropriate outfit. He was capturing this humiliating image for eternity! So, how did I react? I wiggled my hips and bounced my boobs to accentuate the white top. I also flashed a bright smile and giggled to boot. Oh god! What was I thinking? In retrospect, my response makes me want to puke. But at that moment, it felt natural. After all, everybody knows you need a nice smile for the perfect selfie.

"All right, frattie! I'll show you what I've got. No prob!" I said, forcing myself to sound as confident as possible. "But your eyes will fall right outta your head. Period!"

Of course, it was meant to sound provocative. But it ended up sounding gushy instead! I had become so psyched that I hyped my assets, to the point that I drew out the final words in an extra playful way.

"But only if nobody gets to see me in this top, like ever. Swearsies!" I remained adamant despite my rising cheerfulness. "You'll delete the pics when we're done. Promise?"

"OK, Chesty! I'll give you a chance. Show me what you got! Then we can talk 'bout the pics." Matt agreed after thoughtfully swaying his head back and forth.

"But only if you convince with performance..." It was his turn to be adamant. "...n everybody knows that would be a first!"

"Otherwise, I'll have you running 'round the store flaunting that top to everyone." He added slyly. "That's gonna be fun cuz everybody knows you dumb-ass bimbos fail when it counts most!"