Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

Story Info
Tia crosses discipline off her bucket list.
20.2k words
4.73
6.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

---The Breastie and the frog---

Hello everyone, your favorite fashion reporter is still in the dangerzone! I report live and in colorful language from the Yamos house. Since I haven't found the truth about the Vonderclash yet, I'm continuing my investigation. But I'm trying a new approach. You could say I'm an undercover princess looking for my prince, but all I've found so far is a frog. Sounds cryptic? No wonder! But don't worry, folks! It'll become clear soon enough.

First things first, though. I had to find a way out of a little predicament before I could concentrate on my research again. Sitting on a barstool, I was all alone in the game room. It was dark, the door was shut, and my arms were tied to the bar. Sounds like a hopeless situation and that's exactly what it was! I couldn't move and I couldn't call for help because all the fratsters were sleeping off their hangovers.

As you see, I had no choice but to use the time to get some rest. That was easier said than done, though. After all, the position on the barstool was super uncomfortable, and so it took me forever to fall asleep. At least, my sleep was extra deep after all the exertion. You could say, I was so exhausted that I needed the longest beauty sleep ever. At some point, though, I heard a noise that I couldn't really place. Slowly opening my eyes, I was still groggy and drowsy. I needed a few minutes until my disorientation faded. When I realized where I was, I gasped. It hadn't been a dream after all! Accordingly, my joy was boundless that a man had come to rescue me... not!

As it turned out, the light was shining bright outside already. Ben had let me sleep in. How nice! The stuck-up snob was obviously in a good mood, because he simply untied me and let me off the barstool. Taking me to the main bathroom, he gave me plenty of time to take a bath and relax. That was pretty unusual for Mr. Merciless! But I was in no way complaining. The bath was just what I needed as it revived my spirits. Since I had drunk little alcohol, I was in much better shape than the boys. The irony! Even my sweet, little sphincter was tight and wrinkly again. It seemed like my puckerhole was back to its original state and I was more than glad about it. My pussy, on the other hand, hadn't been in the line of duty yet and was craving the same action. I was definitely not glad about that! It's hard to admit, but I was already horny again!

And so, I used the time for some well-deserved self-care. After all my hair was a mess, no way around it! That's why I decided to freshen up my looks with a new hairstyle. Taking sections of my long, blonde hair, I braided them from either side and crossed them over my head. This created a crown-like structure on my head ending in a single, long braid that dangled down my back. I left the remaining blonde strands free, so they flowed beautifully down the sides of my head and over my shoulders. After yesterday's rousing success, I thought it was a fitting style. Plus, it gave off a princess vibe, which I was sure the boys would love.

Anyway, two hiccups remained. The first was obvious. I had no fresh clothes, so I had to put on the pink top and hotpants again. The second was less obvious but much more serious! The voting cards were still in the ballot box, I mean they were still deep in my bowels. Up to now, I hadn't dared to push them out. And that wouldn't change any time soon! Promise!

---Bunny is put on probation---

With my batteries reloaded, I stepped out of the bathroom. The Yamos house was unusually quiet and appeared almost spooky. A total of 20 fratboys lived in the house, but half of them had gone home to their parents or were otherwise absent. That left about 10 fratsters on site. Some of them were still sleeping while the rest was sobering up in the lounge. The large living room looked positively posh with its dark wood paneling on the wall. The fraternity's Greek letters were the eye-catcher on the long wall. On the left side was a fireplace with a huge flatscreen above it and two brown leather sofas in front of it. On the right side was a bar. In the middle, five luxurious brown leather chairs surrounded a massive wooden table.

"Hey bros! Look who's gracin' us with her presence." Chet was the first to catch sight of me. "Long time no see!"

"You surprised? Blondie was in the shower n found a shampoo that says 'Rinse, wash, n repeat'! Heheheh!" A fratster with frosted tips added less than warmly.

"C'mon, man, look at her! It takes time to look like that." A third fratboy with a textured fringe came to my defense like a knight in shining armor.

I must say I immediately liked the fringed fella better. He clearly fell out of character as he greeted me in a friendly way. Frostman, on the other hand, seemed to be on the douchey side of the fratboy spectrum by comparison.

"Yo bros! Sorry if I failed to bring everyone in the loop yesterday." Ben exclaimed when he stepped into the lounge behind me. "I'm baring gifts aka our newest Yamos whore!"

"You know, our bro bunnies got a long tradition." The slick prick explained. "Fuck me! We had some bad-ass bitches among them, for sure. The type of horny hussies you only find in the filthiest of fuckhouses."

"Anybody remember Jessica the barrio bimbo?" He asked into the round. "Yo Hunter, I think you were a freshman back then. You were there too, Brandon, if I remember correctly. So you know, these bitches set the bar high!"

"I know, I know!" Ben tried to appease his fratpals. "Our brand-new bunny's not up to the level of our barrio booty. She's just a dimestore doll! But damn, she's got potential!"

"I mean, she looks like a walking blonde joke, I give you that. But she also got tits for brains." He sneered. "So she's extra eager to cumpensate, if you know what I mean. Hehehe!"

And with that, I looked at the stuck-up snob with my mouth wide open. I couldn't believe he was putting me down in the meanest way possible so early in the morning. There was no warm-up for bro bunnies, was there? Not even after I passed his stupid initiation. For that alone, I deserved to get my intel! After all, I still didn't know if my job was in jeopardy or not. The viciousness!

"C'mon, bootleg barbie! Tell them why you're here." Ben prompted me instead.

And with that, my blood ran cold. It was way too early for that! I wasn't in the mood because I was still sleepy and groggy. But what choice did I have? This was my chance to get to the bottom of the Vonderclash.

"Oh..." I first had to think about the right way to frame my intentions, because I didn't want to give away too much intel. "Uhm..."

"Actually, I offended the Yamos brotherhood." I finally alluded to my refusal to do anal in the alumni apartment. "But c'mon, you're way too sensitive, boys. You wanna be red-blooded men, not soft-ass wimps, don't you?"

Oh wow! That struck a nerve! Clearly, the fratboys weren't amused by my allegations and started protesting.

"OK, fine! I admit it was a stupid thing to do. My bad!" I quickly tried to appease them. "So now I gotta be punished for that. No cap!"

Oh jeez! Their angry reaction put me on the defensive. I didn't want to disappoint them, so I gave away my secret goal. Remember my bucket list? Discipline was the kink I had picked for the 'booze-n-bitches' party. And so far, nobody had taken care of it.

"You know, I'm here to learn some discipline! A hundo p! I need help with that. Mosdef!" I hastily added.

Now, it was too late anyway. The milk was spilt, so I could take the bull by the horns and make sure to get on with it. After all, I had already wasted the party without making any progress. Two birds one stone and all that, right?

"See, bros? Told you, extra eager! Actually, she started yesterday already with some physical bondage tying herself to a barstool in the game room" Ben didn't let that chance slip, totally twisting the facts.

"So our privileged princess wants to learn more discipline?" He asked rhetorically. "Then this is the perfect place. Let's continue with bondage but on a mental level this time. Our ditzy dummy gotta stay at the Yamos house till tonight."

"Yo, dudes, I know! It's an easy one! So let's add some spice! Domestic discipline! A no-brainer today!" He added, pointing at the trashed lounge.

And again, I looked at the slick prick in utter astonishment. He didn't mean what I thought he meant, did he? He did!

"This shithole needs cleaning n it's not gonna clean itself!" Ben decided for good.

Oh, come one now! That wasn't what I understood by discipline. Accordingly, I opened my mouth to protest and closed it again without saying a word. I gasped for air as I struggled with my emotions. This was so unfair!

"Don't bitch n moan, dolly! Princess or not, cleaning house, that's women's work." The merciless misogynist told me, his voice tolerating no opposition. "The brand-new bunny always cleans up after parties. That's the way!"

I looked at the rest of the fratboys and they all nodded in agreement. They wouldn't let me out of this one. No wonder! Who wants to clean up after a party, right? That's what you have stupid sluts for. Period!

"You wanna become a fully pledged bro bunny, don't you?" Ben asked when I hesitated. "Cuz right now, you're just a bunny on probation."

"Oh please, boy!" I clapped back. "I'm the hottest babe you'll ever see in this shithole n you know it!"

"You can't fool me, boys! I can see you drooling at the sight of these glorious goblets." I teased the fratsters. "There's no probation when you look this hot!"

"You're canceling then? Dropping out of the initiation already?" Ben inquired. "You know, there are no second chances here! Only bro bunnies are privileged to get insider info."

Oh fuck! The arrogant asshat knew how to push the right buttons! And so, I hectically shook my head. I had worked too hard to stop short of the goal. I had literally worked my ass off! For better or worse, I was committed to becoming a bro bunny! And so, I had to fulfill the duties that came with it.

Unfortunately, though, the fratsters wouldn't let me get started right away. First, I had to put on the proper uniform. So, I stripped off my clothes except for my red strappy peep-toe sandals with a 6" heel and 2" platform. When I was butt naked, Ben presented me with the outfit. And my breath caught in my throat. The sight was just too perverted! It wasn't a uniform but an accessory, aka a collar with a leash! Actually, it was a glittery choker with four rows of rhinestones and a silver chain attached to it. Unbelievable!

"There's just something 'bout putting a leash on a privileged princess, isn't there?" Ben beamed with delight.

Oh heck! The shitbird didn't even try to hide his joy at putting a beauty like me in place.

"For blondes, it's not a question of either/or, it's mandatory. Otherwise, they'll run in front of a car or some shit like that." The frosted fella added an unnecessary blonde joke that made me bristle in rage.

Despite my reluctance, I had the collar around my neck in next to no time. But the uniform wasn't finished with that. There was an integral part, and my jaw dropped when the stuck-up snob held it in front of my face. I glowered at him when he bent me over and grunted when he stuffed it into my puckered asshole. In case you missed it, the item was a butt plug! Again! This time, though, it wasn't the electric toy I had worn yesterday. Even if the size and the metallic material were the same, it was a unique plug that better fit the theme. Attached to the base was a bunny tail, aka a fluffy scut made of faux fur. That was bad! But here's what's worse: the faux fur was pink. Un-fucking-believable!

As I struggled with my new accessories, Hunter handed the arrogant alum three stamps with an ink pad. And once again, my blood ran cold. Before I knew it, he pushed the stamps onto my lower back. Hard to imagine but the slick prick gave me a tramp stamp as the final part of the uniform! Almost casually, he informed me that there were different colors depending on the hierarchy. New bunnies wore the stamp in pink and experienced bunnies in red. Of course, the fratboys didn't fail to tell me that some ΖΣΧ sisters chose to remain bunnies for life getting the symbol tatted on their lower backs. Needless to say, that was no option for me. Even if it was temporary, wearing pink ink felt terrible. After all, you know my resentment to the color.

---Bunny on probation becomes a frat maid---

With my uniform complete, the fratsters sent me to work. First, however, I hurried to the bathroom and checked my back in the mirror. They hadn't been lying! The stamps were pink and so big that they reached from my right to my left hip. What made me real mad, though, was the design! Emblazoned right above my tailbone was the playboy bunny! No kidding! But the other two stamps were even worse. In Greek capital letters, the word 'BRO' was on the left side and the word 'BUNNY' on the right side of the symbol. The contrast couldn't have been any greater! While the boys were sobering up in unwashed t-shirts and boxers, I was naked and slutted up. And so, my outrage was real!

Just as bad as the outfit was the task. I still found it hard to wrap my head around the fact that I was cleaning someone else's house although I hadn't even hosted the 'booze-n-bitches' party. I was a strong, independent woman, not a homely house mom, for fuck's sake! And yet, I obediently began my domestic duty. I found myself with a mop and rag in hand. As I started to clean up the mess, I picked up the trash first. And believe me there was plenty of it. Plastic cups and disposable dishes were lying around everywhere.

At least, the task gave me the opportunity to get to know the Yamos house. There was a big entrance hall in the center that was surrounded by six rooms. On the right side were the study and meeting room, on the left side were the dining room and the kitchen. In the back was the lounge and the chapter room. Fortunately, the party had been confined to the first floor, so I only had to clean five rooms since the chapter room was closed for non-members, including bro bunnies. Unfortunately, the party guests had played beer bong or other drinking games in all five rooms, so it was a shit ton of work. Bet!

Of course, none of the fratsters lifted a finger to help me. Instead, they kept hanging out in the lounge sobering up, so I decided to safe that room for last. Every now and then, one of the guys stuck his nose out of the lounge. When he saw me, he didn't lend a helping hand but made a stupid blonde joke. Hunter had definitely given them silly ideas with his nasty jabs! So cringe! But I didn't let it stop me. When I was done picking up the trash, I attacked the worst part, aka wiping the tables and mopping the floors. Even the desks in the study room were greasy and sticky. And so, I was standing bent over a desk with a cleaning rag in my hand when I heard a noise behind me. A look over my shoulder told me that it was Brandon.

"Hey babe, so awesome you're joining in! No cap!" I told the fringed fratster. "Someone's always gotta break the first ground, right?"

"So... you gonna help out or just stand there?" I asked low-key annoyed when the guy didn't move.

Believe it or not, but the sweet soph reacted and gave me a generous helping. See? I told you he was the nicest guy in the pack.

"What the fuck?" I suddenly exclaimed in astonishment. "Seriously?"

Get this, folks! The fringed fella didn't lend me his hand but stuffed me with his dick instead! No kidding! Stepping behind me, he opened his zipper. Grabbing the pink faux fur, he made me gasp as he pulled the butt plug from my ass. And then my panting turned into moaning when he slid his shaft up my cunt in one swift motion. He met only slight resistance, and I knew exactly why! For better or worse, the plug stretching my sphincter had already made me moist again. Facts!

Without giving me time to adjust, Brandon began to pound away. Although he was a nice guy, he definitely knew how to lay pipe! My only chance to withstand the banging was to bend over the desk and hold on to the edge. Wasting no time on ceremony, Fringeman pushed my legs apart as much as they would spread. With every thrust, he buried his shaft deep up my cunt, forcing my body to lurch forward. And so, my clit bumped against the edge of the table over and over again. Damnit! This was driving me crazy!

"C'mon, chica! You're supposed to work, not fuck around!" We were suddenly interrupted before I could get lost in my feelings. "Can't let you outta sight for a sec! Already screwin' 'round again. What a bitch in heat!"

Oh shit! Chet had joined the party. I had a bad feeling about this, but I couldn't react because I was too out of breath from the savage stuffing. In tense suspense, I followed the musclehead with my eyes, watching him round the desk until he was standing right in front of me. Needless to say, I fully expected him to pull out his boner and order me to suck his dick. After all, that was the obvious thing to do, wasn't it? But not so fast! The buff bozo kept his cock in his pants.

"Chop chop, chica! Work won't do itself!" He told me instead. "That desk's still stained as fuck!"

Oh my god! Chet actually wanted me to continue cleaning. He seemed to be an overly orderly dude. And so, he instructed me to release my grip from the edge of the table and get back to wiping the tabletop. Hesitantly, I followed the instruction. But of course, the fringed fratster didn't stop spearing my snatch, so I almost took a nosedive. My face and tits got dangerously close to landing on the desk. Fuck me!

I couldn't believe it! I was getting fucked from behind while I was scrubbing a desk! It made me feel like a total piece of meat. I was just a human pincushion that Brandon used to get off. The sweet soph wasn't rough with me, but he didn't give a shit what I did while he was getting his rocks off inside of me. Chet, on the other hand, gave a lot of fucks.

"You missed a spot there..." He started guiding me. "... n there... n over there!"

This was getting worse by the second! Now that I could no longer hold on to the table, Brandon seized his chance. Reaching around my ribcage, he grabbed my bomb-ass boobs and squeezed my fabulous funbags while he continued plowing my pussy. It made me groan louder than ever, which the fringed fella took as encouragement. Consequently, he began to maul my titties as if he were testing the fill power of my fluffy fleshpillows. The objectification was real!

"You call that cleaning, chica? Hell no!" Chet was clearly not pleased with my domestic skills. "Damn right, you need to learn discipline. Sure as shit, you're no bro bunny yet, just a bargain bimbo!"

Jesus! I thought I had misheard, but he had actually called me the forbidden b-word. Again! No matter what, it wasn't true! Cleaning wasn't my favorite thing to do, but he was hassling me on purpose. And yet, the buff bozo had run out of patience. I didn't get another chance to prove my household skills. Instead, Chet grabbed my blonde ponytail and pulled on it. At the same moment, Brandon let go off my tits and grabbed my hips. As a result, my big-ass boobs landed on the tabletop. Keeping up the pressure, the filthy freshman pulled me down until my titty flesh bulged out to all sides. What an obscene sight! But here's what's more obscene: He began to pull my body around so my titty meat slid all over the desk. No kidding!

For fuck's sake! The buff bozo used my fab fleshpads to clean the sticky stuff off the table! As if my bomb-ass bangers were two plain rags. And yet, I only moaned in response because Fringeman picked up the pace. His grip on my hips tightened as he nailed my cunt. And then his whole body tightened. He leaned over my back burying his dick deeper in my hotbox than ever. Letting out a low growl, I felt his cock starting to squirt. And then he pumped his gravy goo into me. All the while, Chet kept using my terrific titties as rags. The contrast was real! I was grossed out and delighted at the same time. Post orgasm, the sweet soph gave me a couple more strokes and patted my ass appreciatively. He really was the nicest fratboy I had ever met. When he pulled out, he plugged my ass with the bunny tail again. Proprieties must be preserved after all!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers