Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

Real quick, I lunged forward and gobbled down his man meat. I didn't need a prompting, I was an independent woman! But at that moment this strong woman acted like a total subslut and loved every second of it. Suckling on the cockhead, the shaft quickly grew bigger and stiffer. I didn't even think of using my hands because I knew how much the guys love a no-hands blowjob. After sucking him to full size, I started sliding my tongue all along the boner before I puckered my lips and showered the tip of the dick with kisses. This was a hell of a hummer! Bet!

When the meatpole loomed large in front of me, I shoved it into my mouth. While it slid deeper and deeper, I teased the shaft with my tongue from below. Despite my efforts, I didn't get any feedback from Ben. No moans or dirty talk, either. This was weird! But then a chill ran down my spine. Instead of encouraging me, he started talking to the boys. Believe it or not, he was a having serious conversation about cocktails. Can you imagine? The shitbird had a blonde bombshell giving him an energetic blowjob and he preferred to discuss drinks. The arrogant asshat!

And yet, it had a direct effect on me. The disregard spurred me on! And so, my mouth slid up and down his shaft faster and faster. My attempts to gain Ben's attention became more and more desperate. Along with it, the blowjob became sloppier and sloppier. I pushed his boner deep into my mouth and down my throat. Soon, my gagging was loud enough to drown out the talking. And how did the stuck-up snob react? He didn't look at me, he simply raised his voice. Fuck me!

When the dirty dipshit was done fixing his drink, he finally had his hands free. By then my fierce facefucking had escalated as I vied for his approval. But I hadn't buried his shaft to the root in my throat yet. I had saved that for later. After all, it was the perfect invitation to grab my head and take control. I was sure that the slick prick couldn't resist. But he could! The filthy fucker didn't touch my head, not even once. Instead, he grabbed a glass and positioned it right under my chin to catch all the slobber dripping from my lips. As if I needed a feeding bib or a spittoon. This was beyond belittling!

However, the message was clear: Keeping the counter clean was more important than rewarding the eager bunny. This was beyond devaluing! But at least, I received another kind of reward when his cock began to throb a moment later. Keeping his shaft in my mouth, he busted a nut. And as soon as he had dumped his creamy cum charge in my mouth, he was gone! No praise, no nasty comment, not even a pat on the head. This was impertinent! Accordingly, I gasped in disbelief. And yet, I dutifully chugged down the heavy jizzload, because a slut never wastes sperm. Period!

The taste of goo was still fresh in my mouth when everything changed! All of a sudden, I jerked around wildly! Oh shit! I did the frog kick and all the boys laughed! Believe me, I didn't make a fool of myself for fun! Instead, Ben had flicked my clit on his way to the sofa. Since I was staring at the bottle rack, I hadn't seen it coming. And so, it had literally caught me with my pants down. It happened so unexpectedly and so abruptly that I basically hit the roof, making my frog splash all the wilder. Damnit!

As hard as the boys laughed, my pussy throbbed harder. I wanted more! Much more! Getting greedy, I wiggled my ass seductively to attract the men. But sadly, Ben didn't touch my clit again, leaving me unsatisfied! As a result, I was on edge! My orgasm was so close and yet so far. I needed to cum but the shitbird literally let me hang out to dry! And the rest of the Yamos bros were no help, either. They left me alone for quite some time. When I had already given up hope, it happened again! I thrashed around harder than ever! Another fratboy had touched my pussy. Instead of rubbing my clit, however, he had thrust two fingers into my sopping twat. This time, I did multiple frog kicks as the guy fingerfucked my cunt. My pleasure exploded! But a moment before I reached my climax, he pulled out and slapped my burning butt! That ruined my orgasm for good! And once again, I only earned an edging. Son of a bitch!

When the fratboy stepped in front of me, I found out that it was Chet. Without a word, he stuffed his rigid rod into my mouth. And once again, I sucked a man while he fixed himself a drink. This was so absurd! But at least, the buff bozo gave me a hint of attention. It wasn't much, but he grabbed my head whenever his shaft was down my throat. Holding my face in place, he only ever let me pull back when I had managed to touch his hairy balls with my tongue. This was far from easy and made me choke up more spit than ever! But at least, the glass under my chin became useful as I drooled a fuckton of slobber into it.

After that, the boys turned the whole thing into a merry-go-round, pulling another train on me. Even though the intensity changed, something remained the same. Each fratster played with my pussy before getting a blowjob and then fingerfucked my cunt on the way back. Surprisingly quick, the guys figured out how to create the biggest effect. They needed to thrust three fingers into my sopping snatch, curl their middle finger, and slide it back and forth real quick. That come-hither motion hit my sweet spot with great certainty. And each time, I rewarded them with a frog kick.

Another thing that didn't change was the fact that none of the boys let me cum. Whenever my body stiffened or my toes curled, they'd pull out and ruin my orgasm with a slap to my battered butt. As a result, I edged more times than I could count. And after each denial, my arousal was bigger than before. In the end, my mind was totally scrambled, and I had a hard time focusing on anything but the merciless throbbing in my pussy. I was dickdrunk without ever feeling a dick in my cunt! Goddamnit!

Fortunately, though, help was on the way. Suddenly, Colton stood in front of me. Unlike his fratpals, he had paid no attention to my pussy on the way over, which was disappointing! But not all that bad! I didn't need another edging! I needed an orgasm! In my position on the counter, I basically talked to his crotch while the super senior mixed a cocktail. I didn't give a damn how ridiculous it sounded and showered his trouser monster in praise, calling it every word in the books. But it didn't work, driving my desperation to unprecedented heights.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" The dirtbag douche dropped his trademark response.

Gawd! This got my goat, making me champ with rage. I almost went for his jugular. But wait! I had a better idea!

"Daddy, oh daddy! I totally did the whole nine yards! I pledged as a bunny. I killed it at the training! I slayed all your trials n tribulations. I did it all! For real!" I made sure to sound sluttier than any bro bunny ever.

"But something's missing. A hundo p!" I sulked while flashing a huge pout. "Remember the election? It's not over yet!"

"For sure, I'm not just any bro bunny, you know? I'm the boss bunny! So I'm gonna outpoll all those fake-ass fucksluts. They don't stand a chance!" I talked myself into trouble. "I'm gonna be the butt bunny. Swearsies!"

Holy shit! I risked my neck with my careless talk, but my pussy made me do it. I could no longer resist my desire! Under the influence of Colton's colossus, I couldn't think straight. And so, it seemed like his fat fuckpole in a hole was better than none of it at all! Bigger is better, right? I guess, the trouser monster had driven me dickdumb! But whatever! It was enough to convince the pompous president and that was all that mattered. Finally, Tanman put his damn phone down. He even stopped mixing his fucking cocktail and walked to my back. This was going better than expected!

"So brave n so bold, bitch!" He told me when he reached my ass. "Lemme recap. You wanna pick up where we left off n continue the anal training?"

Oh my god! He seemed so relaxed when I was the opposite. My anticipation was killing me! And thus, I was ready to say everything and anything!

"Yes, daddy! Please... pretty please!" I shouted out my consent. "Your vote's still missing, daddy! For real!"

See? Dickdumb-me said the darndest things. But it didn't matter anymore! Once the reputation's shot, you get away with quite a lot, right! That opened up a whole new set of options. And so, I behaved like a totally shameless slut. I even wiggled my pink tail and jiggled my titties. It looked super obscene, but it worked perfectly to get my point across.

"Let's see what you've learned then." Mr. Trainer prompted me. "I got no time retraining dumb cunts over n over again."

And with that, the bad boy got right down to business. No warm up, no foreplay. Nonstop hardcore from start to finish. Promise!

"OK, then! Lesson one!" The super senior turned to his fratpals, hamming it up to the max. "A butt bunny's always prepared n ready to go."

Without waiting for my response, Colton got the action going. Grabbing the pink scut, he pulled the plug from my ass. After wearing the sextoy for so long, I knew my butthole was loose and ready. And the realization made me smile. I had cleared the first hurdle with ease. What an awesome start! Who would have thought that the bunny tail was good for something after all?

But then I squealed high and loud. Even if my reaction was a bit too hysterical, I had a good reason. The bad boy had spilled some kind of fluid over my glowing ass and butt crack. Since I couldn't see it, the cold caught me off-guard. But then I realized that it wasn't just any liquid. My spittoon was gone. Oh shit! After all my blowjobs, it had been filled to the rim with sticky slobber and slimy spit.

"Lesson two!" Tanman continued. "All the lube a butt bunny gets comes from her own holes. Cuntjuice n spit, that's the stuff!"

Oh phew! I got lucky there! Albeit unintentionally, I was prepared like a good subslut. And so, I giggled encouragingly as the super senior dribbled several sips of slobber down my ass chute.

"Lesson three!" The asspert proceeded fast and relentless. "A butt bunny conquers cocks."

Um... what exactly was that supposed to mean? I had no idea. But my trainer helped me out by sliding his big-ass boner between my ass cheeks. His fat fuckpole effortlessly split my buns as he placed his giant glans on my puckered asshole. But he stopped right there and didn't make another move! Dickdumb as I was, it took me a while to understand what was expected of me. But then a flash of genius hit me. Conquer, as in impale, of course! Duh!

I tried, I really did! Even though I pushed and wriggled, it wasn't enough! And I couldn't bring myself to take the big leap. The feeling of the beef brick knocking on my backdoor demanded all my respect. I knew that this was going to be intense, and I was beginning to have doubts! I had talked so big, and now my swagger was biting me in the ass, like literally. So nerve-wrecking!

And then I jerked around like I had touched an electric fence. Colton had grabbed my clit! Holding it between his fingers, he rubbed it. And in response, I did the frog splash! Over and over, I kicked and flailed! Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me! I didn't even notice it, but in my thrashing, I pushed my ass back hard. And suddenly, I felt a pop! The massive member plopped into my ass, and it made me shriek! What a relief! But also, what a stretching!

My ass pipe clutched the fat fuckpole as if it never wanted to let go. It felt like a flagpole was literally driven through the eye of a needle. And I responded accordingly. I let out a volley of deep, guttural grunts while my ass tunnel adjusted to the supersized spear. The struggle was real! And despite my determination, I was getting nowhere. No matter how much I pushed back, it didn't work! So underwhelming!

But then I thrashed around, doing another frog splash! Tanman had decided to lend me a hand by rubbing my clit. Thank god! Otherwise, my black hole would have never managed to absorb more than the tip of his dick. However, the super senior didn't leave it at a single rub, picking up a steady rhythm instead. At first, I still jerked wildly, but eventually I managed to channel my movements and bump my butt backwards. Inch by inch, the monster dong drilled down my mud pit. And inch by inch, my dirtpipe dilated. My apple bottom felt like it was about to burst! But I didn't mind! My pleasure was next level, and any hint of self-control was gone. I was totally driven by desire, no matter the consequences!

"That ass didn't conquer, it got fucking owned!" The pompous president remarked. "That's a fail, bitch!

"Try harder, princess! You only got two more fails left." He informed me, sending me into a panic.

Oh no! I was losing it and my body kicked straight into crisis mode. At first, I wanted to clap back hard, but I was all out of backtalk. I was too disappointed in myself. And so, I pouted and sulked. Looking at my trainer with a pleading gaze, I begged for another chance. Better safe than sorry, right?

"Lesson four then!" Colton was ready to go on. "A butt bunny knows how to hit the right notes when getting the ass ram!"

Please, what? Once again, I had no idea what that was supposed to mean. But I got the feeling that it was intentional. So, I kept my lips puckered in a huge pout. It was better to look cute and sexy than clueless and reluctant, right? Anyway, nobody cared about my level of insight. I wasn't here as an egghead, I was here as an airhead-with-airbags. So, all was good!

No matter what, I found out what the ass ram meant real soon because Colton started moving. And along with it, his monster dong began to slide in and out of my ass. Picking up speed, he pumped my ass harder and faster until he was slamming his fat fuckpole into me. Eventually, he had to grab my hips to keep me on the counter. And the change was immediate. I finally understood the full extent of the lesson. Every ass ram went deeper and pried me open wider. Without the sweet sensations radiating from my clit, I got treated to the full force of the ass ram, each stroke going deeper and prying me open wider. Dickdumb me had put my poop chute on the chopping block and my voice reflected it. No more moaning, only squealing!

"Squee... squee... squeeee...!" I screeched in the highest pitch.

And the boys laughed their asses off.

"Finally! The bargain barbie unpacked her mating call. Bout damn time!" I heard Chet in between my squeals. "C'mon, chica, sing me the bimbo blues. Hehehe!"

Oh fuck! It hurts to say, but the freshman was right! The shrill tone made me sound like a ditzy doll. And that drove the man wild as they hollered and cheered. They obviously loved the sound!

"Nah, man! The bitch sounds like a stuck pig." Grayson disagreed. "C'mon, squealy! Do it again, little fuckpig!"

And the room rang with laughter while I burned with humiliation. This was too much! I was no piggy and I never wanted to hear that name again. So, I tried real hard to get my voice under control and lower my pitch, but I failed and my position was to blame. As I was hanging over the counter, there was nowhere to move or escape. On the one hand, I loved it because it gave the man total control. On the other hand, it left me absolutely helpless to every stab up my ass. And so, I could do nothing but squeal.

"Squee... squee... squeeee...!" I screeched louder and higher.

And the hollering continued. It became blatantly evident that the Yamos bros loved the sound, because they started cheering me on. They kept shouting 'Squealy' as if it was their newest battle cry. And that made the humiliation burn so much hotter!

"Yeah, man! That's an easy pass!" Colton eventually shut up the crowd. "Sure enough, that's the highest treble I've ever heard a bitch belt out."

Oh, thank god! I had passed the next lesson. What luck! I couldn't have taken another epic fail. Colton, however, didn't seem completely satisfied with my performance. Apparently, he had enough of my fidgeting, because he pulled his big-ass boner out of my twitching asshole. Lifting me off the bar, he placed me on the ground. Even though there was a soft rug nearby, he put my knees onto the cold, hard stone tiles. I must admit I had only tidied up the lounge and skipped mopping the floor, so the tiles were still sticky and stained with beer. Nevertheless, the bad boy went ahead and pushed my face down, pressing my cheek to the filthy floor so my ass stuck high up in the air.

Automatically, I reached back, put my hands on my ass cheeks, and spread my buns open. I didn't need any prompting for that. The anal training already showed its effects. A butt bunny always has long, freshly manicured nails and uses them to show off her cute cornhole anywhere and anytime. That could have been a lesson too. And I would have slayed it with ease. Bet!

Evidently, though, my trainer seemed concerned about his privileged princess becoming complacent. And thus, he caught me unawares again. Next thing I knew, I shrieked so loud and twitched so wild that I barely managed to keep my hands on my booty. Colton had given me another cold shower, pouring the rest of the slimy slobber into my ass pipe. This wasn't just cold! It was gross!

"Lesson five!" Tanman continued, unimpressed. "A butt bunny knows how to blow butt bubbles!"

Oh jeez! That sounded nasty as fuck! But a quick flick of my clit got me going. Dutifully, I began to press and push. This was harder than it sounded. I had to squeeze real hard to push the slimy soup back up. The more I pressed, the more my gape quivered and the more the boys loved the sight. Despite my hard work, there was no fountain shooting into the air. Instead, the sticky slobber slowly bubbled up and oozed out while making squishing sounds. So embarrassing! And so perverted! But mostly, so hot!

No matter what, it earned me another pass. And shortly after, I was busy squealing again, so any shame was long forgotten. Tanman wasted no time sticking his supersized spear where it belonged and proved that he truly was an asspert who know how to handle his monster dong. In my new position, it looked like he drove a stake into bumpy ground. No kidding!

"Shit! Look at those buns of steel, totally tight n toned." Brandon was the first to notice that the new position showed my booty in the best light. "Check this out, dudes! Impaled like that, those buns look like they're 'bout to burst any sec. Literally like overripe peaches!"

Now, the fratsters added compliments to the mix. That was new! It hit me out of nowhere and brought the intensity to a whole new level! As a result, I completely lost it. I was completely and utterly consumed by lust! This was ecstatic! And the signs were all too visible. I squealed unrestrained and uninhibited, the muscles in my feet spasmed involuntarily, and my cuntlips swelled to unknown levels.

"Nice, dude! But look at those long fucking lips! They're spreading their wings. They believe they can fly. Hehehe!" Hunter was back to wisecracking.

"Betcha, man! Fully soaked n swollen, that cunt looks like a pink heart, only upside-down." Chet concurred. "Shows you the chica loves the treatment. Shit's called the bimbo blossom! For real!"

Normally, I hated it when the attention was put on my long, dangling pussylips. After all, they were called butterfly wings for a reason. Dickdumb as I was, however, I took it as compliments, which made me squeal that much harder. Anyway, the guys were right. The blood flow had inflated my fuck flaps to the max and opened them up to flaunt their pink insides. As if they had blossomed, indeed!

The fratboys continued to compliment me, albeit in the nastiest way possible. But I didn't have the capacity to listen to them. I was having enough trouble holding onto my ass cheeks while every ass ram pushed me over the filthy floor. With a new position also came a new modus operandi! And so, the super senior drilled my dirtpipe for a good ten strokes before pulling out and making me gape for the crowd. Gape, rinse, repeat!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers