Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that! What a perfect circle!" Redbeard kept the compliments coming. "Ladies n gentleman, we got ourselves a bunny with a hollow head n hollow hole."

Oh man! What the hell was going on with the boys? They were beside themselves with praise! And I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

"Lesson six!" My trainer kept the pace high. "A butt bunny can cum with zero pussy penetration."

I must admit I was squealing so high and loud that I didn't hear a word of what he said. So, the lesson remained a mystery to me. But whatever! I was ready for anything. So many emotions ravished my body that I was completely overwhelmed. All the feelings mixed together, and I felt only happiness. I had reached a plateau! The pleasure was constantly high, and yet the long-awaited climax kept alluding me. A special something was missing.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed, and my trainer responded accordingly. Reaching between my legs, he slipped three fingers into my leaking pussy. Curling his middle finger, he did the come-hither motion. And I exploded! Stars danced in front of my eyes as the orgasm washed over me. After the countless denials, it eclipsed every other climax that had come before! I squealed so loud that I became hoarse. But something else happened! A gush of clear fluid squirted out of my pussy! I was having a squirting orgasm while getting fucked in the ass! Unbelievable, but true! And yet, the squirt stopped as soon as the asspert pulled his bad-ass boner out of my asshole. It wasn't one long ejaculation but a quick succession of spurts. And it only ever happened when Colton drilled his dick into my bunghole. This was surreal!

"Boom, man! That's what we call the bimbo burst!" Chet had a ball with the nasty acronyms.

In response, Tanman turned it into a sick spectacle. Ass ram... cunt squirt... ass ram... cunt squirt... What a perfidious pattern! It drove me wild and wore me out at the same time. My body shook savagely, and my limbs turned to jelly. As a result, my arms and legs gave way until I lay flat on my torso. On my way down, the fat fuckpole slipped out of my ass with a loud pop. Reacting hectically, I put my hands on my booty to open my ass cheeks. Just as it befits a butt bunny!

Remember the gapepop? Chet and Ben did! But the rest hadn't experienced it before. What an oversight! And so, Colton made sure to demonstrate it in all its gory details. Needless to say, he insisted on pushing his finger up my stretched-out sphincter and plopping it out until a volley of cavernous sounds echoed through the lounge. The shame was real!

"Let the record show, blondie failed lesson six!" Mr. Trainer made me listen up.

That hit me like a cold shower and brought me back to my senses. I cringed when I realized that I had failed for the second time. One more failure and it would be over! Strike out! Over and done with! That couldn't happen. No way! On the verge of tears, I tried to come up with another lesson, but I was too exhausted. I had run out of ideas.

"As you know, fortune favors fools!" Colton made my heart stop. "There's a seventh lesson n we've heard it all. It's the gapepop! So it's a win!"

Seriously? All wasn't lost? I had made it? I could hardly believe my luck. And so, everything blurred into one long triumph. My trainer pulled his voting slip out of his pocket, crumbled it up, and stuffed it into my ass. He followed the paper with his monster cock to bury it like a treasure. A few strokes later his bad-ass boner began to throb and decorated my ass walls with a thick layer of cum coating. But I couldn't say when it started or stopped. My mind was too foggy, and my body too worn out. Period!

I faintly remember squatting on the top of the counter. Even though the bad boy had truly wrecked and gaped out my shitter, I had to place my hands on my but cheeks and pull my buns open as much as I could. I pushed hard a couple times, trying to expel the ballots. But they were too deep inside of me. Instead of a ballot, Colton's cum oozed out of my bunghole. Finally, his ballot slipped out of my quivering gapehole. That was a win! But only the beginning. There were five more voting slips buried deep up my bowels. And they had been in there for a whole day! Since my legs were getting too wobbly, I had to lay back on the counter and lift my legs in the air as I kept grunting and squeezing. Forcing the ballots through my ass ring, my groaning became that of desperation. This was more straining than anything before! So absurd!

But suddenly, things heated up. The papers began to slide faster and faster until they plopped onto the counter. What a disgusting sight! The ballots were all sticky and greasy. In fact, they were completely glued together, forming a clumpy lump instead of individual slips. To the boys' cheering, I first slurped Colton's creampie off the counter before I pulled the papers apart and read them aloud. Long story short, I had been elected butt bunny by a vote of four to one! Let me tell you when I find out who voted against me, there's hell to pay. But whatever! A win is a win, and nobody can ever take it away from me! Period!

---Squealy can't get enough kicks out of it---

After the election was decided, Ben let me have a drink and gather my strength. Like a true gentleman, he even gave me my cell, so I could dictate the latest update into my app. You wouldn't believe how much the boys enjoyed listening to me put the dirty deeds into words. They actually encouraged me to crank up the dirty talk. So, I hope you liked it.

"Yo, bros!" He addressed his fratpals when I was done. "You wanna know what happened after the bossman kicked us out of the Vonderstore?"

"The dumb cunt sucked the boss boner. We know that! But it wasn't all. The booty bae got an extra exercise." The slick prick added. "I guess the boss wanted her to feel the consequences. You know these stupid sluts need the physical experience to learn. Our butt bunny's living proof of that."

"Fuck me, but its' true! The old fart put the brand bitch in the shop window! No shit!" The stuck-up brick chuckled. "She had to re-dress the mannequins while showing off her glowing ass to all the customers in the mall. Talk about a ditzy dummy, right? Booty-4-Brains really gives our titty tramp a run for the money! Hehehe!"

"Believe me, dudes, you definitely saw the spanking marks in those tiny-ass hotpants." He finished his story.

Excuse me? The owner had done what? This sounded over-the-top! It didn't really fit Mr. von Stein's calm and stern demeanor! But what do I know about old men and their strange education methods. No matter how you slice it, Holly's behavior had been inappropriate. So maybe, the physical punishment had worked for my bae.

"No need to remind you, dudes! Our Tits-4-Brains here, she's filling in for her fucking friend." Ben interrupted my train of thought. "As I said, ditzy dumbfucks need the physical experience to learn."

Au contraire! The opposite could be said about me. If today had taught me one thing, it was that corporal punishment didn't turn me on. A few spanks or slaps were fine if they served to put me in place when I got cocky. But that was my limit! It wasn't the pain but the psychological effect that excited me! I was no painslut but a humiliation hound. And that was the reason why domestic discipline was a whole different ball game. Anyway, it wasn't the finding I expected, but it was the result I got. After all, you can't choose your kinks! At least, I could cross discipline off my bucket list as it wasn't a key factor for my arousal. Period!

"Yeah, dudes! I know we ain't got any storefronts here." The stuck-up snob tried to calm his fratpals when they began brainstorming again. "But sure as shit, our windows need cleaning."

Holy shit! I hadn't seen that one coming. Grabbing my arm, Ben pulled me out of the lounge. I was far too shocked to react. Before I had fully understood what was going on, it was too late. The damage was done. All I could hear was Chet standing up for me and questioning the reckless action.

"Yo, man! You think that shit's smart? This could end bad! Real bad!" The freshman argued. "Shit goes wrong n it's gonna stick to Yamos forever. We're already on thin ice as it is!"

Thanks for trying, but it had no effect. The shitbird didn't care. He had made up his mind and his words were his bond. Since no one else objected, he pulled me through the entrance hall and out the door. He led me to the first window and then left me standing on the front lawn. And I panicked! After all, I was standing in public butt naked except for my red platform heels and rhinestone leash! The only thing covering my body were the red-hot 'ΖΣΧ BITCH' marks on my ass and the pink 'BRO BUNNY' stamps on my lower back, which made it so much worse!

Nuff said! This is a distress signal! I call on all my followers to come to my aid because I need to find a way out of the public zone real quick. So, help your friendly fraternity bunny out.