Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clenching my fists in response, I was so upset that I was ready to throw a temper tantrum myself. Just like Holly! But I was too stunned for that. I couldn't move at all! So, I stood there like a drowned rat while drops of water smeared my mascara and dripped down onto my bare boobs. I had just gotten myself all prettied up, and now it had all been for nothing. I so didn't deserve this!

"What the fuck!" I finally found my voice. "That was totally unnecessary! No cap! I cleaned up your shitty place n that's the thanks I get? You ungrateful fuckers!"

"I'm the biggest beauty on the block! Mosdef! I'm on a whole different level then you, literally like another universe!" I talked myself into a frenzy. "But here I'm spending time with you losers! Fuck off!"

"Oh, watch out, bros! Our privileged princess throwing truth bombs! Hehehe!" Ben mocked me in response.

"That's what these entitled bitches do best. Whining n complaining all day long!" He cut my rant off.

"Take my word for it, ditzy dumbfuck! Your booty bae wasn't just whining." The shitbird enlightened me. "Actually, the pawg hoe grabbed a vase n splashed the water in my face. Fucking floozy! Who she thinks she is?"

Oh my god! Holly did what? Seriously? In the middle of the Vonderstore? That was totally unprofessional! It sounded so absurd that I couldn't imagine it. But Ben was deadly earnest! And considering my bestie's hot temper, it didn't seem so unlikely, even if my bae had never gone that far before. Apparently, the fratboys had managed to piss her off more than anyone else before. That was an achievement in itself!

"But wait for it, dudes! Here comes the best part." The slick prick continued his narrative. "You know what they say? With crime comes punishment, right?"

"I know, it sounds like too much of a coincidence, but it's the fucking truth. I swear!" The arrogant asshat elaborated. "Right that moment, the bossman walked into the store. He saw the whole fucking thing, live n in fucking color!"

"No big news here! He wasn't amused by what he saw." Ben announced. "His salesgirls acting unprofessional, harassing customers n ignoring their requests. That's like the definition of shitty customer service!"

"So the old man didn't hesitate! He stepped up to the plate n taught the dumb cunt a lesson." The stuck-up snob said triumphantly. "For real! He locked the place up n put the stupid slut over his fucking knee. No shit! He gave the bratty bitch a fucking spanking. How's that for a sales training? Hehehe!"

Fucking hell! I looked totally dumbfounded while listening to Ben's nasty tale. He must have made it up! It sounded too much like a work of fiction. But then Chet confirmed the report, swearing that Mr. von Stein had told him personally about the events. Even though I had a hard time believing everything I heard, it explained the atmosphere in the store. You could have cut the tension with a knife. Facts!

At the moment, however, I was more concerned about the atmosphere in the lounge. The fratsters were getting increasingly rowdy and restless. And for good reason! They were waiting for the next part of the action. All too slowly, the consequences dawned on me. I had begged Ben for discipline and offered to be a proxy for Holly, so the next step was obvious. Oh fuck! I had gotten myself into trouble! Ben wasn't going to leave it at his narrative. He'd use me as his demonstrator doll to show his fratpals all the gory details. No doubt about it! But once again, it was too late to back out! Promises must be kept! Period!

And so, the shitbird abruptly made me stumble forward with a strong tug on the leash. At the same time, he put his foot on the chair. Grabbing me by the hips, he had no trouble lifting me up. But he didn't put me over his knee in the classic way. Instead, he placed my torso on his thigh. As if I got draped over a balance beam! This had a unique effect. Due to the height, I completely lost my footing! My arms hung in the air on one side and my legs on the other. I couldn't support myself, so I was completely at the mercy of the filthy fucker!

And then the first blow landed! No warm-up, no slow approach, but a head-on attack! The dirty dipshit unceremoniously took me to town. The first slap hit me right on my left butt cheek. It was damn hard and totally unrelenting! Just as I had expected from the slick prick!

But it was only the beginning. Another blow followed landing on my right ass cheek. It was just as harsh, piercing marrow and bone. Two more heavy hits reddened my buns and set the tone. From that moment on, my apple bottom felt like it was on fire!

"Oh... oh..." I began to scream. "Oh! Oh! Ooohhh!"

"See bros! The boss dished out 20 whacks to the brat's butt n shit worked like charm. The booty bitch got all humble n meek." Ben announced. "Let's see if our booby bitch's made of the same stuff."

"Yeah, dude! These brand bitches are soft as shit. Bet you can do it in 10." Grayson encouraged the alum.

"Dunno, man!" Chet was a little more hesitant. "You know these bimbos. They need more time to understand stuff. Not so sure this dirty doll's gonna get it that fast. It might take 30."

"Sure as shit, you'll know it when she starts screamin'. Fuckin' hysterical!" The swole schmuck continued harping on his favorite topic. "Screechin' stuff like 'owie' n 'ouchie' n shit like that. It's called bimbo bawling for a reason. Hehehe!"

Holy fuck! I groaned in exasperation as I listened to the discussion. I didn't like where this was going. Not at all! It put me in a total dilemma! On the one hand, I didn't want the arrogant alum to spank me any harder. On the other hand, I didn't want to look like a dumb idiot. What a jam! I was literally caught between a rock and a hard place!

"Ah... ahh..." I cried out when Mr. Merciless continued. "Aahhh... aaahhh... aaarrrggghhh!"

As announced, the blows became harsher making me scream louder. Meanwhile, Ben kept me on my toes by switching cheeks every few hits, making sure he covered my entire ass. But I wasn't just yelling! With each slap, I flailed my arms and kicked my legs as I balanced on the guy's thigh. All the while, I remained hanging in the air, literally like laundry on a clothesline. Jesus! It looked like I was trying to do the breaststroke.

"Hahaha! Look at the froggy kicks." Hunter commented sardonically. "Our privileged princess trying to attract an enchanted frog. Hahaha!"

And with that, all the fratboys called me 'frog princess' whenever I kicked and flailed. The degradation was extreme! And the shame burned on my cheeks as red as the fiery marks on my butt. It must have looked ridiculous, but I couldn't stop it. Each slap was so savage that it shot through my body and triggered an automatic reaction. So, I kept kicking and flailing for about 15 strokes until I was too exhausted to move.

"Awww! Ain't no frog coming for our privileged princess." Hunter mocked me again when he saw that I had been reduced to a twitching sack of flesh.

"She's been inseminated by so many little swimmers, she's become a fucking floater. Hehehe!" Willy Wanker dealt another blow to my self-esteem.

That struck a nerve because it was so wrong! I've never been a town bike or pass-around slut!

"Owowow... owwwaaahhh!" I whimpered during the final slaps.

"Ouchie! Ouch! Owwwiiieee!" My whining started to sound cuter, even though that was far from my intention.

Oh gawd! I got hot and cold remembering what Chet had said about b-bawling? I didn't want to do it, but I lived up to every cliché. So unintentional! And so silly! But mostly, so disillusioning!

"Not to humble brag, but our titty tramp's starting to look pretty damn humble, ain't she?" Ben commented on my newfound obedience. "You know what they say, with humility comes wisdom. Hehehe!"

"However, the bossman wasn't so convinced about the booty bae." He returned to his narrative. "So he gave her a second spanking. You know, you can never play it too safe with these ditzy dumbfucks, right? But this time, he used a fucking hairbrush! Hell yeah!"

Oh, hell no! That took my breath away! He couldn't be serious! I'd never make it through that ordeal! No way! I didn't even want to start imagining the pain, so I started bucking and struggling, desperately trying to get off the Ben's leg. But the dirty dipshit put a quick end to my rebellion when he grabbed the leash and pulled on it. Turning my face upward, he made me look him straight in the eye.

"What up, demonstrator doll? You wanna puss out already?" He hissed at me. "You said you wanna put yourself in your bestie's shoes, remember?"

"That's too bad. But all too expected. That soft-ass shit suits a privileged princess." He sounded more disappointed than angry. "All our efforts helping you pledge were wasted. What a useless hoe. All bark, no bite!"

That hit different! I could deal with his anger. But I couldn't handle his disappointment because it made me feel like a hypocrite. After all, I had come up with the bucket list and chosen discipline, so I couldn't complain! Like it or not, the over-the-knee spanking was a classic among the corporal punishments, wasn't it? Accordingly, it would feel like cheating if I gave up now. And I didn't want that! I had to complete my sexventure. Otherwise, it wouldn't count, and I couldn't cross the kink off my bucket list. In that respect, I was consistent! Sounds stupid, but that's how my mind works when I'm hot and horny. I'm a freak like that!

As you see, folks, I had to find a way to press on. Looking around the lounge, I remembered that I was in a frathouse. I had never been a member of a sorority, but I knew a lot of stories about hazing as part of the initiation. That was an angle worthy of exploring, wasn't it?

"Hey, boys, I got a question." I piped up. "Can you, like actually, be a bro bunny without being a ΖΣΧ sister? Cuz, you know, I'm no sorority member... And I oops!"

Holy shit! That's what happens when you talk without thinking. Of course, I wasn't planning on pledging to a sorority, like ever. I so wasn't the type of woman for that. It had been merely an idea floating around in my head, nothing ready to say. But now, it was too late! My suggestion had animated the guys. After a wild exchange of opinions, all fratsters agreed that it was a prerequisite. So, I had to pledge to become full-blown bro bunny. It figures!

Since I wasn't familiar with the whole frat life, I had no clear idea what it meant to pledge. But I was soon to find out! First, however, I had to wait. To my surprise, the guys scattered to fetch some stuff. Obviously, the whole pledging thing required some sort of preparation. After the fratboys disappeared from the lounge, only Colton remained who was still playing with his phone. As if he hadn't noticed that a blonde bunny was getting spanked in the middle of the room! This was outrageous! And yet, I hastily approached the pompous president. On my way, I caught myself fixing my gaze on his crotch. Gosh! I felt like a sleazeball who kept staring at a woman's tits instead of looking her in the eye. So, I giggled apologetically before I asked about the pledging process.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Tanman rudely dismissed me for the third time.

Fucking hell! I so couldn't let his rejection become a habit. Even though it hurt my pride, I was too horny to let it scare me away. Quite the contrary! It only made me more determined. Truth be told, Colton's cell was becoming a real pain in the ass! Worse than the popcorn bag! It totally highlighted his bad boy shtick, sending the message that he didn't have to chase little sluts. Women were toppling over each other to bag him, no matter how strong or independent. And that was especially true for me! Jesus!

Just when Colton had shooed me away, Chet and Ben returned. With horror, I realized that they had brought a decorative item along. Holy shit! A cold shudder ran down my spine! I wanted to protest, but I couldn't! After all, it had been my suggestion. And so, I stared at a paddle with the Greek letters 'ΖΣΧ' engraved on it. This couldn't be happening! But then the rest of the fratsters came back and disbelief turned to certainty. Landon brought a black leather paddle with holes that formed the word 'SLUT'. Grayson had a similar paddle with the holes forming three little hearts. Fuck me sideways!

Now, I was really worried! Maybe, I should take the loss and act like a hypocrite for once? That made sense, but I was way too proud for that. I felt like rooted to the spot as the four guys grabbed their chairs and pulled them around. They lined them up in two rows, forming an aisle between them. It looked like they had a plan! And their intention became. Clear when Mr. Merciless grabbed my leash and pulled on it. Shortly after, I was led down the aisle without resistance naked and on all fours with a pink faux fur bunny tail sticking out of my ass. You can't make this shit up!

"Arrrggghhh!" I suddenly screamed out. "Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Sitting in the first chair, Chet slammed the ΖΣΧ' paddle down on my left cheek as I crawled past him. Fuck me! The pain was so much bigger than Ben's slaps. The spanking had been a walk in the park in comparison. I badly wanted to reach back and rub my poor posterior! But I didn't get the chance because the merciless misogynist pulled me right along.

"Ooohhh!" I shrieked. "Jeeesus!"

This time, it was Landon hit my right bun with the slut paddle. It stung even worse than the previous blows. And as a result, I twitched and jerked so wild that I basically twerked for the guys' entertainment.

"Owwwiiieee!" I cried more than I screamed. "Ouuuchiiieee!"

It was Grayson's turn, and his heart paddle hit my twice. Once on my right bun and once on my left bun. His strokes were real precise and landed right underneath the previous blows. The double strokes hurt like blazes of fire! And yet, I felt a surge of pride when I realized that I had made it through the row of chairs. But then I noticed something else! The change of pace had caught me off-guard and turned my shouts into b-bawls. Damnit! The mental humiliation was so much worse than the physical pain!

Anyway, I had learned a valuable lesson about paddles today. They hurt like motherfuckers! But in different nuances. Due to the air drag, the solid 'ΖΣΧ' paddle was exerting a cushioned blow. As a result, the pain was sharp but concentrated in the impact zone. By contrast, the holes in the slut and heart paddles allowed air to pass through resulting in a harsher blow. Either way, both were horrible in their own right! Period!

No matter what, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the fratsters put the paddles away. But not so fast! There was one final disciplinary action waiting for me. For once, Colton's cell proved in handy, but only for the boys and not the bunny. Stepping behind me, he snapped a bunch of photos of my glowing ass, making extra sure that the pink tramp stamp was visible as well. But that wasn't the worst of it. When the bad boy showed me the pictures, I gasped out loud! The astonishment must have been written all over my face. The redness hadn't spread all over my booty! Instead, the words were clearly visible on my creamy skin. The 'ΖΣΧ SLUT' with six hearts underneath glowed as brightly as if they were neon letters. The shame was real!

"Soz to say, blondie, but only the ΖΣΧ sis can decide on admission." The pompous president informed me. "You OK with us sending those pics to the recruitment chair?"

To my surprise, Tanman explicitly asked for my consent. That was good! The rest, however, was bad. Real bad! Even though my face wasn't recognizable, I didn't like the idea of sending pictures of my naked ass to random people. And especially not to other women! The fact that other coeds saw my spanked butt was bad. But here's what was worse: These women decided if the glow was enough to be accepted into the sorority. That was so embarrassing! And so humiliating! But mostly, so exciting!

---Froggy campaigns for the bunny council---

We all waited tensely for the decision of the sorority. Meanwhile, Ben gave me some time to recover, which was more than necessary. After putting some soothing lotion on my ass and fixing my makeup for the third time this day, I used the rest of the time to dictate an update into my app. Stupidly, the decision came faster than expected. When Mr. Merciless poked his head through the bathroom door to inform me, he caught me moonlighting. Now, the fratboys definitely know about my blog and live commentary. Damnit! But whatever! Let's focus on the good news: The sorority accepted my bid to join, so I'm officially a 'ΖΣΧ SLUT' now. Facts!

"So dudes..." Ben addressed the crowd after our return to the lounge. "What you think happened after the booty bae got her well-deserved spanking?"

Oh right! There was still a story to tell about the fashion floozy clashing with the fratsters. I had almost forgotten about that! Anyway, Hunter and Brandon had returned and made their presence felt as they came up with the most absurd ideas. However, none of them came even close to the truth.

"You won't believe that shit! I can hardly believe it myself!" Ben finally revealed what had happened. "The old fart actually told us we're as much to blame as the bratty bitch. What a fucking load of bullshit!"

"For some reason, the old fucker turns a blind eye to you Vondersluts! I mean it's clear to see that the trouble started when you came into the store. Everybody knows that!" The shitbird told me, his anger clear to see. "Me n my man Ryan got kicked out. We're banned from the store n you two are to blame! So don't you cry, ditzy dummy! You deserved that spanking just as much as your bestie."

Say what? Mr. von Stein had kicked the Yamos bros out of the store and banned them from coming back! That was drastic! I didn't see that coming. But it explained Ben's anger. Nonetheless, I didn't agree with his conclusion! I had nothing to do with the situation. It was all Holly's fault! But I was used to sharing the blame. For whatever reason, men saw us as an inseparable pair, like a combo of cunts. To them, it was a simple case of 'cling together, swing together'. So unfair!

Even if unnecessary, I had learned my lesson and the glowing letters on my butt were a steady reminder. The fiery marks might fade, but the memory would stick in my mind forever. So, I was pretty sure that I'd never act sassy or insubordinate as a salesgirl again. Promise!

"Listen, dudes! The rest of the story's hearsay." Ben continued his narrative. "Matt told us that the booty bae thanked the boss the only way she knows how. The bitch sucked the old fart off, right behind the counter! What a slut!"

Say again? I thought I hadn't heard right. I remembered all too well how angry Holly had been when she had caught me blowing Matt behind the counter. Now, she had done the exact same thing. What a hypocrite! I can't even tell who I was most mad at: Ben or Matt or Holly but probably all three.

"You know the best part 'bout it?" The stuck-up snob asked his fratpals. "We got a counter right here!"

And with that, he tugged on my leash. I couldn't even react as fast as I dropped to my hands and knees. Walking me over to the other end of the room, we stopped at the bar with the wooden counter that reminded me of the bar in the basement and instantly gave me flashbacks.

"Yo, bitch! You liked hanging over my knee like a sack of laundry, didn't you?" Ben asked me rhetorically. "No wonder considering your dumb as a bag of rocks. Hehehe!"

And with that, the slick prick grabbed my hips and pulled me off my knees. Once again, he had no problem deadlifting me. With my 105lbs, I was like a ragdoll he could throw around! And so, I once again ended up hanging like laundry over a clothesline. But this time, my torso was placed on the wooden counter. My ass faced the room while I looked at the bottles lined up on the shelves. Correction... I only looked at the bottles for a second. Then Matt's body blocked my view as he stepped right in front of me. He began to fix himself a drink. But before he started, he opened his zipper and let his cock hang out. His dick wasn't hard yet, but that could be changed real quick. Facts!