Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers

"Look at the place! It's all clean n tidy! No cap!" I gushed with pride. "Your blondie bunny was busy already, for sure! I deserve a reward for that, don't I?"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Tanman cut me off all too harshly.

Without looking up from his phone, he walked past me. Not even my cum-covered face and spunk-sprinkled titties caught his attention. He didn't drop a nasty comment about my birthday suit, either. This was disappointing! Apparently, his socials were more important than the bunny on probation. So rude!

But whatever! I'd have to get my reward from Chet then. He knew how to treat little subsluts. And so, I eagerly continued cleaning the entrance hall in anticipation of the next fingerbanging. But the filthy freshman arrived before I was finished, so he changed his approach. Pointing at various stains on the floor, he guided me through the hall.

"Boom, shake, shake, shake that ass... while you mop, mop, mop, mop that shit!" He commanded.

See? That was the right tone to get a subslut moving. And so, I bent over the mop while keeping my knees straight before I started to gyrate my hips and wiggle my butt. Chet repeatedly made me twerk while scrubbing the floor. Every time he spotted another stain, he pinched my nipple hard. And every time, I finished, he drove a finger up my cunt. The constant back and forth of pain and pleasure drove me crazy! The up and down was like an emotional rollercoaster! And at some point, all the emotions blended into an overwhelming feeling of lust. Jesus Christ!

And then I was done with the final stain. That's when Chet stepped behind me. Remaining in a bent-over position, I clutched the mop real tight as he slipped his boner into my pussy. It wasn't Colton's colossus, but the freshman's fuckstick was a killer combination of girth and length in its own right. Most importantly, though, his shaft was stiff as shit! That was definitely a plus! And so, I giggled happily when he entered me.

But something made me freeze on the spot! The buff bozo hadn't pulled my bunny tail out of my ass! Oh fuck! Both my fuckholes were stuffed! I had never been double penetrated in any way, shape, or form. And I had never planned on doing so! But now, I had to deal with it and quick! I desperately tried to relax to adjust to the double stuffing, but I felt so full I didn't dare move.

"Keep twerkin', bimbo!" Chet got impatient, adding a slap to my butt for good measure.

Needless to say, hearing the forbidden b-word triggered me. But I didn't throw a fit! Instead, I began to shake my ass, real slow and hesitant. After all, I was still getting used to the feeling of fullness. Of course, the filthy freshman was having none of my caution. Instead, he spurred me on with slaps to the butt, encouraging me to twerk harder and faster. That son of a bitch! Nonetheless, I let the youngster guide me, picking up the pace until I shook my ass wildly and slid my booty back and forth fiercely. The faster I moved, the more I felt stuffed. Chet's big stick rubbed the membrane separating my birth canal and ass chute. As if the sensitive tissue were getting ground up between cock and plug! The intensity was off the charts! What a savage stimulation!

My groans picked up when squishing sounds erupted from my soaked snatch. Oh gawd! I was creaming all over the stiff shaft and it made me pump my pussy that much harder on the cock, so much so that I felt the butt plug moving. As if I was trying to fuck the bunny tail out of my ass! So ridiculous! And so impossible! But mostly, so hot!

That was until the bell rang! What a shocker! I stopped in my tracks, but not before I dropped the mop. We were standing in the middle of the entrance hall with a direct view of the door! Nobody could open it without exposing me! That wouldn't happen. No way!

But something else happened! Chet grabbed the leash and used it to push me down. As soon as my knees hit the ground, he speared his dick back into my smacking snatch. Keeping his shaft buried up my cunt, he pulled the silver chain onto my back to hold it like reins. Then he began to move! Oh no! The buff bozo took a step forward... and another one... and along with it his big stick pushed me forward. Jesus fucking Christ!

I had no choice but to crawl forward... and forward... and forward. As it turned out, Chet was young but far from a shy student. Normally, he seemed like a friendly person with a sense of humor. Yesterday at the 'booze-n-bitches' party, he had been the reserved rookie. But now, in this small circle of trust, he totally let the brostyle hang out. Apparently, he became a jaded jerk when aroused. Accordingly, the swole schmuck rode me through the hall like a pony. Leading me by the rhinestone reins, he used a simple rhythm. Thrusting his dick into me, he kept it buried up my sopping twat while taking two steps forward. Ride, rinse, and repeat! So degrading! And so objectifying! But mostly, so exciting!

At first, I was too stunned to react! But when I finally caught myself, it was too late! The door was coming toward me... inexorably and unstoppably. I wanted to resist, but the sweet sensations overwhelmed me. My mind was screaming to stop, but my body kept moving. I had lost control! My dripping cunt throbbed so wild that it was basically milking the stiff shaft when we reached the door. Staying in the saddle, the buff bozo reached over my head for the doorknob. The door swung open, and my pussy clenched so hard that it almost cut off Chet's cock. I felt like I was reaching the brink of a climax. But the shock didn't let me reach the mountain top. I edged while being double stuffed! No kidding!

And my shock was justified! The sight that presented itself to me scared the shit out of me. And as a result, I was trembling in every limb! There was no Yamos bro at the door. It was a stranger! Correction... it was a pizzaboy. Oh my god! How cliché! I felt like I had landed in a bad porno. Come to think of it, though, the idea wasn't that unrealistic, considering how the day had gone so far. To make matters worse, I was greeting the rando with a face full of cum and a pair of spunk-sprinkled titties. The fact that I was on all fours with a youngster holding me on a leash and riding me with his dick up my cunt made it all too clear: I looked like a total slut!

I was too stunned to move, so I hoped the ground would open and swallow me up. But there was no way out! Instead, I noticed that the pizzaboy was eyeing me from head to toe. He seemed to like the sight of my big-ass bouncers dangling off my chest. But who doesn't, right? Involuntarily, I felt the need to reciprocate his attention. And so, I found myself shaking my shoulders to make my juicy juggs jiggle for his viewing pleasure. So shameless! And so silly! But mostly, so hot!

And yet, I grunted in embarrassment next! Chet didn't miss a beat. Despite the stranger's presence, he continued riding me like a broodmare. This distracted me so much that I failed to see the pizza boxes in the delivery dude's hand. It wasn't until he passed the boxes over my back that I noticed. The fratboys had ordered pizza. Of course! So obvious! How stupid that I didn't think of it right away.

"Sorry, dude! Blondie ain't wearin' hairspray today. So she can't catch all the things that go over her head. Hehehe!" The buff bozo commented on my amazement.

And to my dismay, he continued talking about me. The filthy freshman informed the pizzaboy that I was the bunny on probation who still needed to be housebroken. The disrespect was real! But here's what's worse: They talked about me as if I weren't present. The men treated me like an immovable property! And in response, I dripped tons of pussy juice all over Chest's cock. So degrading! And so objectifying! But mostly, so exciting!

At least, I found out that the pizzaboy was a student at the local college and a friend of Chet's. So, he wasn't a complete stranger. Even though he wasn't a Yamos member, he knew the special circumstances. Apparently, it was nothing unusual for him to see a bro bunny in action. On the one hand, that was a huge relieve. On the other hand, it made me feel totally interchangeable. As if I were just another fuckdoll, in a long line of Yamos whores. Gasp!

Once again, the swole schmuck stayed in the saddle as he grabbed a wad of bills from the console and handed them to the pizza boy. Taking the cash, the delivery dude hesitated. He looked at the money and then he looked at us. Obviously, something was missing.

"Hey, babe! Don't you think this nice fella deserves a tip?" I asked, proud of my observation skills.

"Oh... now that you mention it. He sure does." Chet agreed. "Too bad, I ain't got no money on me."

"Oh, I'm sure that's no prob. I bet he'll accept alternative forms of payment. A hundo p!" I blurted out without realizing the consequences.

Holy shit! What had I gotten myself into? It seemed as if my brain had slipped into my cunt as it twitched incessantly and milked the rigid rod. Even though I hadn't meant it like that, I couldn't back out without losing face.

"What you think 'bout a nice blowie? I've been told I'm the best throater in town." I purred repeating my new catchphrase.

Oh wow! I can't even tell what I was doing there. It was either the denial or the ruthless treatment but probably both. In any case, it brought the slut out of me. Bet!

Of course, the men were quick to agree that a blowjob was just the right kind of tip. And with that, I found myself getting stuffed airtight! This was surreal! I had a big stick exploring the depth of my birth canal while a bunny tail plugged my butt, and a hard dick filled my mouth. Fortunately, the pizzaboy was a big dude, so his back was blocking the view from the street. Even though he was a decent shield, it wasn't an optimal solution. I was still kneeling in the doorway! I was nude in the open daylight! The danger couldn't be any greater!

And so, I sucked the random rod like I was starving. I really went to town on the dick, twirling my tongue around his cockhead while sucking on the shaft firm as fuck. Nobody should ever say that I didn't make an effort. This was a brilliant hummer! And it was made even better by the fact that Chet helped along. Every time he pushed into my pussy, I lurched forward so the stranger's schlong slid down my throat. This created a perverted rhythm. I drove the dick into my mouth until the tip rested against my uvula. Holding it in position, I waited for the filthy freshman to pump into me. The thrust drove the shaft down my throat real hard and made me gag extra loud. What a sick sex show!

"Fuck me, man! The way your bunny looks, you think she's a wet blanket during sex. Hot as fuck but boring as shit!" The pizzaboy exclaimed. "But damn, this bimbo can suck a mean dick!"

Oh, hell no! I knew this was meant as praise but there was so much wrong with it that I couldn't enjoy the compliment. First off, he was following the freshman's lead using the forbidden b-word, which no one but Chet was allowed to do. Then he was calling me a wet blanket, which was totally untrue. And that's why I punished the guy by blowing his cock even more aggressively. I felt like I had to prove a point. I wanted to show the pizzaboy that I was the best suckslut in the Yamos stable. Facts!

"Hell yeah, we got ourselves a hella blowjob bunny!" The swole schmuck agreed. "Then again, you know how blondes clean their ears, right? Their heads are so hollow they can stick a dick in their face till it pokes out of their ears. Betcha! Hehehe!"

"Wanna see if that shit works?" He suddenly turned his lame joke into a suggestion. "Be my guest. Give it a try!"

Walking the talk, he grabbed my blonde braid and handed it to Josh. The delivery dude didn't have to be asked twice. Using my hair as a handle, he rammed my face onto his shaft. Turning my head into a human fleshlight, he gave me a savage skullfucking that made me gag so fiercely that streams of slimy slobber spluttered out of my mouth. Yikes!

You know I'm calling my uvula throat clit because I'm convinced that it is somehow connected to my actual clit. Even if it's not scientifically proven, my pussy pulses whenever a dick punches it. And the same happened with the stranger's schlong. As a result, my cunt gave Chet a major dick massage. Despite my resentment of the public disgrace, my body responded to the savage spitroasting. Once again, the long-awaited orgasm was within reach. Just a few more thrusts. I was close... I came closer...

I grunted when Chet's cock abruptly erupted deep within me. I only needed a few more thrusts, but instead the filthy freshman held his stiff shaft still while his sticky sperm splashed against my cervix. It set off a chain reaction! And so, Josh followed suit, unloading several spurts of gooey ball batter into my mouth. Everybody had cum except for the subslut who had to settle for an edging. So infuriating!

---Cumrag becomes a food critic---

Finally, the door closed, and I was back in the safe space of the Yamos house. That had been a hair's breadth away from disaster. Fortunately, no one had passed by the house during the sex act. Definitely a plus for the quiet neighborhood! Nevertheless, the dirty deed had left its mark on me. I was a mess! My face was glazed like a donut and my titties were sprinkled like cupcakes. My mouth was loaded with jizz and my pussy was filled with sperm. Goddamnit!

Anyway, my domestic duties weren't over, although lunch had arrived. After I had carried the pizza boxes into the dining room, the fratboys went for the food like a pack of wolves. Even though I was hungry as hell, the guys wouldn't let me join them. Instead, I had to finish cleaning the final room first.

And so, I found myself picking up the trash in the lounge. To my annoyance, the porno was still playing on the flatscreen, and I didn't dare turn it off. This was clearly no accident! The boys had done it to either piss me off or turn me on but probably both. And their devious plan worked! Constantly listening to the exaggerated moaning and excessive groaning made me wish I was in the pornstar's place. What a stupid idea! This was my horniness speaking, nothing else! Promise!

Just as I finished cleaning, the guys came back to the lounge, in a good mood and well satiated. To my delight, they had left me a few slices of pizza to feast on. But then I hesitated. The pizza had a strange topping. Was there ricotta. on top of it? Nope! It was no cheese but creamy cum! For fuck's sake! The fratboys had cum all over my slices. This was outrageous!

"Hey, princess! Can you taste the different flavors?" The bros taunted me.

Even though I flinched, they made a game of it. And so, I had to guess whose sperm I was tasting. This was so gross! And so humiliating! But mostly, a hell of a turn-on! Accordingly, I wolfed down the pizza despite the cum coating. Taking a page out of the pornstar's playbook, I moaned in a totally exaggerated manner after every bite to indicate that the bros' special sauce was extra yummy. I didn't get a single guess right, but at least I found out that the slimy spunk belonged to Brody, Hunter, and Austin.

That left Ben and Colton as the only bros who hadn't cum yet. And so, I found myself repeatedly glancing at Tanman's crotch. Even though his big-ass boner was hidden in his sweatpants, his beef brick had a magnetic effect on me, inevitably drawing me to him. I couldn't see it, and yet it was like a pendulum hypnotizing me. I guess I was truly addickted to his fat fuckpole. And it's true! I badly wanted to feel it inside me. I'd cum in a heartbeat when he finally stuffed my soaked snatch with his massive member. I swear!

You know what they say: self do, self have! Consequently, I took the final slice of pizza and crawled over to Colton who was lounging around on a couch. Kneeling in front of him, I ran the white tips of my long, coffin-shaped nails over his leg. Softly teasing his skin through the sweatpants, I made my way from his knee all the way up to his thigh.

"Oh daddy! This slice is missing the special sauce. Can you provide it? Pretty please?" I purred more than I asked. "I can help you if you like! Mosdef! I bet I'll make you cum in record time. A hundo p!"

Oh wow! I was in total tease mode, acting like a shameless slut. I even called him daddy, like a total b...! Something I had never done willingly before. Ben must have been so jealous. But I didn't care. I guess I was dicktranced even though I hadn't even seen the object of my desire yet. I had made an offer no one could refuse, right? Not right, because the pompous president declined! So rude!

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" He told me harshly for the second time of the day.

And that was the end of the matter for him. The dirtbag douche didn't even dignify me with another look. Instead, he devoted himself to his darn phone. His socials were still more important than the bunny on probation. Apparently, his cell was the new popcorn. So presumptuous! And so disrespectful! But mostly, so inciting!

To be honest, the rejection made my pussy throb harder than ever. I was on the verge of ripping his pants off to tackle his fat fuckpole. I didn't do it, but I toyed with the idea. Still, it gave me a new goal. Come hell or high water, I wouldn't stop until I got my holes on that bad-ass boner. And I was fiercely resolved to get it done today. The solution was simple: I had to seduce the bad boy by every trick in the book. I had to turn him on until he could no longer hold on to himself. I had to bring him to the point that he pounced on me, letting me feel the full power of his trouser monster. Period!

Before I got the chance to pull it off, however, Ben interfered. Now that I was done cleaning, he seized back control. And his first order of business was to send me to the bathroom to get freshened up and rearrange my looks. With pleasure!

---Froggy learns physical discipline---

I wanted to take my time for an extra glow up. But in the end, my pussy was throbbing too much in anticipation. Still, I took a quick shower and freshened up my makeup, leaving my princess braid untouched. When I returned to the lounge, there were only five guys left: Ben and Chet along with Redbeard Grayson and Wankerchief Landon. My favorites... not! At least, Colton was there too, although he was sitting a bit apart at the bar and was busy with his cell. Great!

"Let's circle back to HollyHoe failing as a barrista." Ben picked up his narrative.

Finally, it was happening! Even though it had gotten lost in the shuffle lately, I was still searching for the truth. And it was obvious that I wasn't the only one who was curious about the epic clash between fashionista and fratster.

"You know what I suggested when the booty bitch wouldn't dance for us?" The stuck-up snob asked the group. "I told her to get us a coffee first n give us a lap dance later. Hehehe!"

"But no! The fucking pawg didn't think that was funny. She actually thought it was beneath her, like it wasn't befitting her status as a designer." He added theatrically. "What a load of bull! But hey, what you expect from a vain n vapid bratty bitch, right?"

"Hold you horses, bros! That wasn't all!" Ben stopped his fratpals when they erupted in laughter. "The bitch totally lost it. She threw a fucking tantrum to say the least! That's what you expect from a stupid slut. But this time, she went too far. For real!"

With everybody listening intently to the story, I suddenly interrupted the narration with a loud shriek. Apparently, the slick prick had figured that actions speak louder than words. And so, he demonstrated how Holly had snapped instead of telling it. Grabbing a carafe from the table, he poured the water over my head! Believe it or not, but the sudden shower shocked me to the core. The water was ice-cold! It drenched my braided hair and poured down my face. This was madness!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers