Tia's Bucket List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, he was gone. Chet, on the other hand, stayed behind. And he had a plan! As I was still breathing heavily, he gave me another order. And once again, I doubted my hearing! He actually wanted me to climb on the desk and squeeze the cream out of my pussy. No kidding! Rolling my eyes, I did as I was told. In fact, it wasn't that easy because Brandon had squirted his seed into the deepest depth of my snatch. But I rolled my eyes even harder when I got my next order. The filthy freshman instructed me to lap up the puddle of cum although I hadn't finished wiping off all the beer stains yet. Jesus! That was disgusting!

And yet, I did it! And as fast as I could! Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it at all. Leaning over the desk, I pressed my tongue to the desk and started licking away. I felt the fresh fruit of the loins and tasted the bitter, old beer. It was as rank as it was rancid! In sum, it was gross as fuck! And yet, I was low-key proud when I finished my task. To my disappointment, though, I received no praise from Chet. He simple walked out of the study room, his job done. Thanks a million!

---Bunny on probation becomes a cumrag---

With a small delay, I set to work in the meeting room. There were no further incidents, but I noticed more and more fratboys slowly waking up from their drunken blackouts. Gathering in the lounge, the crowd was getting more raucous by the second. By the time I cleaned the dining room, I was only half paying attention to my duties. With one ear, I listened to what was going on in the lounge. From the sound of it, the boys had started playing some videogame. These sons of bitches! They were supposed to pay attention to me, not a stupid game!

That's why I was glad when I heard footsteps behind me. I immediately held my breath. My whole body began to tingle because of the presence of a man and the expectation that came along with it. A quick glance over my shoulder told me that it was Hunter. Obviously, he had come to collect his bounty. At least, that's what I hoped. Facts!

"Havin' fun?" The frosted fella quipped. "Cleaning's always good to get cha mind off thangs, ain't it? Then again, you know how a blonde brain cell dies, right? Alone, of course. Hehehe!"

I must admit that he was right about that. Without my domestic duties, I'd probably be busy masturbating. Nonetheless, the guy's wisecracking hit a sore spot. I was so annoyed by the damn scrubbing that I was in no mood for silly jokes. So, I only snorted in disapproval.

"Look at it like this, princess!" The jokester didn't let up. "We're only human! Yesterday was fuckin' exhaustin'. Don't cha know boys need their beauty sleeps?"

"So we gotta keep ya busy while reloadin' our batteries. I suggested writin' 'please flip over' on a piece of paper n give it to ya." He deadpanned. "Gotta say, tho, this looks mo' productive."

Jesus! It seemed like this guy fancied himself the in-house comedian. To my annoyance, he had been cracking lame jokes all day long. Actually, he had been the one to get the ball rolling with the whole blonde joke thing. And I still resented him for that. I definitely didn't want a cringe comedian, I needed a demanding Dom!

"That kegger was a banger! For real! But I'll be damned! Look at those bad-ass bangers." The fringed fratster pointed at my naked titties. "Those gazongas got the power to bring the dead back to life. My batteries are charged enough to take 'em for a test drive. For sure!"

And with that, Hunter stepped forward, grabbing my bomb-ass boobs as if they were two meatballs at the meat counter. But not so fast! I swatted his hand away like an annoying fly and took a step back. For some reason, the constant wisecracking triggered the prick-tease in me. His quips seemed like a challenge that I was only too happy to meet.

"Yeah, right, dude! Take a good look at this." I waved at myself. "I'm the boss bitch, not some fast fuck floozy! Everybody wants to get their hands on the biggest beauty on the block. So get in line, junior!"

Oh wow! That sounded bitchier than intended. But I didn't regret it! I got my point across after all. The fringed fella, however, looked as if he had been kicked in the teeth. Clearly, he hadn't expected such a feisty reaction. It was obvious that he didn't know how to deal with a prick-tease. Apparently, his life had been so sheltered thus far that he had never experienced a real challenge. And so, his mood changed. No more jokester! Instead, his gaze hardened. Grabbing the silver chain, he tugged on the leash pulling me so close that my terrific titties bumped into his chest.

"That's why you can't give a blonde a break. It takes far too long to retrain her!" He hissed rather than quipped. "A bro bunny serves any broner anywhere in this house at any time. Gettit?"

Oh god, how sweet! The boy became aggressive at the slightest resistance. Usually, I wasn't intimated that easily. But I must admit Hunter looked really threatening as his 6'3" tall frame towered over my small body. I scoffed in disapproval as he began to walk forward, pushing his body against me and squashing my fantastic funbags. I snorted when I realized that I had no choice but to back away. The fringed fella walked me all across the dining room until my back bumped against the wall stopping my movement.

OK, fine! I plead guilty! I had underestimated the guy. He was more substance than appearance. Granted! Hunter quickly confirmed my assessment with another tug on the leash that sent me down to the ground. Looking him in the eye, I could see his determination, stifling any resistance left in me. This was the type of audacious action that got my juices flowing. Period!

On my knees, I breathed heavily as I spread my legs wide. Obediently looking up at the guy, I waited for his next move. Stepping between my spread legs, the jokester lifted his foot and pressed the tip against my pussy. Oh my god! He rubbed his sneaker across my cunt, hitting just the right spot, aka my clit. Like a lightning bolt, a jolt of ecstasy exploded in my loins and surged through my body. This was it! The ruthless treatment triggered me and turned the prick-teaser into a dick-pleaser. Now, I was ready to serve like a good subslut!

"Get those gazongas ready!" The fringed fella told me gruffly.

To emphasize his command, he grabbed my blonde braid and pushed my head down, so I was looking at my titties. I knew what he wanted, and I instantly obeyed. Lifting my arms, I cupped my bomb-ass boobs and squeezed them tightly to form a deep valley. Then I pursed my lips to spit on my fabulous funbags and let a ribbon of sticky slobber dribble into my chest chute. My titslit was ready!

And Hunter didn't keep me waiting. He stopped rubbing my wet snatch and stuffed his hard-on between my fluffy fleshpads. Sadly, his cock was bang average in size and girth, but he made up for it in zeal and vigor. Savagely stabbing my titslit, he was so engrossed in the moment that he didn't give a damn about me. Not at all! He didn't give a fuck about my feelings or sensibilities. He was here to get his rocks off, and I was the piece of meat that was readily available. I was nothing but a pair of walking tits to him! And the sheer notion made my hornier than ever! My nipples hardened, my clit swelled, and my pussy leaked! All I needed was one more touch to my love button and I'd explode in a massive orgasm. Bet!

Sad to say, I didn't get there. Hunter only needed a couple more thrusts through my meat crack until his nuts boiled over and his shaft began to pulse. He didn't even stop pumping. Instead, he tittyfucked me all the way through his orgasm, spraying his seed against my neck and all over my chest. In the end, he didn't give me an orgasm but gifted me a pearly necklace!

As soon as the frosted fella had emptied his balls, he was done with me. He told me not to wipe off my gift, but to wear it proudly, and then he was gone. I was alone again in the dining room. Everything had happened so quickly that it felt like a daydream. It seemed unreal, but my arousal was more than real! And yet, I had more important things to worry about. I was far behind in time! And so, I rushed to the kitchen to continue my domestic duty. Just when I started doing the dishes, however, Chet came in.

"Yo, chica, come to the lounge n quick!" He told me. "Always remember to serve bros first n foremost. That shit takes priority! You can continue cleanin' afterwards. Betcha!"

I couldn't disagree with that! And so, I hastily followed the buff bozo into the lounge. But then I stopped right in the doorway. That loud noise wasn't coming from a videogame. Not at all! The fratsters were watching porn! And they did it on the big flatscreen! Fuck me sideways!

My eyes almost fell out of my head in astonishment. At first, I wanted to turn around and run out of the house. But of course, I didn't do that. Actually, I didn't even get the chance, because a fratboy called me to join him on the couch. It was Redbeard, one of the anonymous assbangers I had met yesterday. And right next to him sat the other ruthless rando still wearing his sexist Handsanitizer shirt. The rest of the guys sat at the bar on the other side of the room, drinking coffee or red bull. At least, their encouraging shouts told me that the randos were called Landon and Grayson. Nice to meet you two!

Rounding the couch, I stopped in my tracks for a second time. The two filthy jerks weren't just watching a porno, they were also beating off to it. Sitting on the sofa with their legs spread wide, they had their dicks in their hands, furiously tossing their meat. Now, I definitely wanted to leave the lounge. But instead, Redbeard grabbed my arm and pulled on it. He didn't stop until I was kneeling right in front of him. And that was it! As soon as I was in place, he seemed to lose interest in me and concentrated on the porno. As if he couldn't care less that a blonde bombshell with big-ass boobs was kneeling in front of him, ready to suck his dick. Clearly, he was only interested in busting his nut. The fuckhead!

In desperation, I looked over to Willy Wanker but he didn't seem any more interested in me. It made me feel so useless! I literally felt low on the totem pole when I was eager to please any fratpole. As if the Yamos bros thought I was only fit for cleaning. The arrogance infuriated me until I couldn't take it any longer. I found myself sneaking my hand between my legs. Finding my wet snatch, I was about to play with my pussy. But Landon slapped my hand away. What the fuck!

"Keep it 100, bitch! Get those titties ready. Time to put those flashcans to use. Those are cumrags if I've ever seen some!"

Oh gawd! I shuddered when I heard him devaluating my glorious grabbags like that. And it made my pussy throb hard as hell. So, I raised my arms and cupped my tremendous titties from beneath. Lifting my 'cumrags' I basically presented them like a fleshy titty tray.

And then it happened! Redbeard began to squirm, and a moment later his cock erupted. A thick rope of spunk shot out and hit me right in the cleavage. The jizzbomb exploded on impact and creamy cum splattered all over my titty valley. In a remarkable display of self-control, he clenched his shaft shut and directed the tip of his dick to my funbags. One by one, he showered my well-filled fleshpads until they were spotted in sticky seed like two sprinkled cupcakes. Bet!

As soon as he was done cumming, Mr. Fuego grabbed my blonde braid and used it to wipe off whatever goo was left on his cock. The humiliation was real! Especially when he got up from the couch and walked away as if nothing unusual had happened. It felt like a slap to the face! I had just served the big red bloke as a cumrag, and this was the thanks I got. So preposterous!

But I still had dishes to wash. And so, I made my way back to the kitchen while the spunk remained on my terrific titties. There was no need in asking. Needless to say, the guys wanted me to keep wearing their pearly gifts. However, I didn't get far. Just a few dishes later, I was called back to the lounge. What was it now? Of course, it was Willy Wanker! Quelle surprise... not! He called me over to the couch and I followed without hesitation. All by myself, I knelt down in front of him and lifted my fantastic funbags. No prompting necessary!

And yet, the Wankerchief didn't even look at me. Instead, he kept watching the porno. The insolence was immense! And my outrage was even bigger! I didn't even need to look to know that the pornstar on the screen wasn't as hot as the sexbomb in the flesh. So, my fury made me act stupid as I began to shake my boobies and knead my titties in the most seductive way ever. But it didn't help! The jack-off stroked and pumped his dick for a good ten minutes while I desperately tried to catch his attention. He never looked at me, not even once! At least, not until his dick began to squirm. Just then he pointed his cockhead at me. I almost opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, I was so happy about his attention.

But then a huge jizz jet shot out of his fuckstick and missed my titties. Instead, the cum charge hit me right in the forehead. I recoiled from the impact when the spermbomb exploded like a water balloon and the sack sauce seeped down onto my cheeks. Following his fratpal's lead, he pinched his shaft shut and placed it on my chin. A second later, I shivered when a fat rope of spunk shot across the right side of my face and onto my eyelid. It actually glued my right eye shut. Before I could recover, though, I shuddered even harder! The first string of sperm was quickly followed by another thick ribbon that shot across my left cheek and hit me right in my left eye. Oh shit! That stung like a motherfucker!

For fuck's sake! I couldn't see a thing! And yet, the Wankerchief kept me from lifting my arms and rubbing my eyes. So, I had to blink until I finally managed to reopen them. And even then, I still felt the thick cream heavily coating my eyelids and smearing my mascara. My face must have looked like a glazed donut! What a nice gift... not!

---Cumrag is conditioned in desire---

Sadly, my domestic duties were far from fulfilled, so I found myself in the kitchen for a third time. At least, nothing else happened until I finished the dishes. But it got close! Just when I stepped through the kitchen door, I ran into Chet. He had come to check on my progress. Apparently, he had been assigned to be my chaperone. After all, you can't put too much trust in a blonde. It figures!

As it turned out, though, the musclehead wasn't just overly orderly, he also took his assignment way too seriously. Obviously, he was some kind of cleaning maniac! Accordingly, he grabbed the silver chain attached to the rhinestone choker and led me along by the leash. The buff bozo was definitely a stickler for details as he walked me along the benchtop and all the cabinets to check for stains. When he didn't find anything, he even checked the sink. Clearly, he was surprised to find everything squeaky clean and tidy. Told you so!

"Boom! Looks like the bimbo knows how to swing a rag!" He low-key praised my efforts.

I'll be damned! The filthy freshman picked up where he left off and insisted on calling me by the forbidden b-word. I had let him get away with it once, but not again. However, my delight about the praise exceeded my anger, so my joy prevailed, at least for the time being. Accordingly, my disapproving scoff turned into a happy giggle. Jesus!

Anyway, Chet didn't leave it at that. Good work deserves reward! And so, he pushed his hand between my legs and slipped a finger into my moist twat. When I started groaning, he even added a second finger and played with my wet snatch until I was moaning uninhibitedly. Oh my god! Just what I needed. Finally, I got what I deserved! But it was over way too soon! I wanted more where that came from! Much more! But instead, the inspection continued in the dining room. That's where most of the drinking games had taken place, so the room had been the messiest of them all. Nonetheless, Chet meticulously checked the table and chairs. And this time, he found what he was looking for! Damnit! I hadn't paid much attention to the chairs! And so, I had overlooked that someone had spilled beer all over a seat.

Bad work deserves punishment! You know it, I know it, and the musclehead knew it too. And thus, it followed swiftly. Suddenly, I gasped real loud. Out of the blue, the fit freshman had grabbed my nipple and pinched it hard. Pain shot through my tit and made me wince like crazy. On impulse, I wanted to slap his hand away, but instead I cupped my fabulous funbags and lifted them up to give the fratster better access. Deep down, I knew that it was my fault. I had been sloppy and deserved to be punished for it. Period!

But then Chet took a closer look at the table. Checking it thoroughly, he determined that it was clean as a whistle. And the reward followed promptly. Real swift, his hand slipped back between my legs, and this time he drove two fingers into my steaming hotbox. Already at the first touch, the pain in my boobs was all but forgotten. Pleasure swept through my body, so strong that I had to lean against the dining table to avoid falling to the floor. My legs got wobbly as I felt an orgasm building deep in my loins. Bet!

A second later, his hand was gone, and another jolt of pain shot through my titty flesh. He had spotted a used plastic cup sitting in the corner of the room. I had forgotten to put it away. Curse my carelessness! Another pinch to my nipple made me wince wildly. But worse than that, it ruined my brewing orgasm. Fuck me!

Still, there was one room left: the study room. Once again, the buff bozo checked every desk and every chair. He seemed impressed with the state of the furniture as it was spick and span. All too consequently, I found myself lying on a desk holding my legs up while Chet drove three fingers in and out of my sopping snatch. Pleasure surged through me, and a new orgasm started building in my core! There was a major eruption on the horizon! I was going to squirt all over the place. Bet!

It was coming... but I wasn't cumming! Instead, I cried out louder than ever! Pain shot through my boobs. The filthy freshman pinched both my nipples simultaneously, making me howl. Worse, he pulled on my poor boobnobs until I slid off the desk and landed on the floor. Fuck you, asswipe! But then I saw the reason why. There was a blob of white cum on the ground. It must have been Brandon's seed that had dribbled out of my pussy before I had climbed onto the table. I hadn't seen it before. Gosh! I was way too sloppy at work, wasn't I? Then again, my pussy was way sloppier. Period!

At least, Chet let go of my nipples when I slid off the desk. Instead, he grabbed my blonde braid and pushed my nose into the puddle of spunk. As if I was a puppy in training. So degrading! And so not befitting the biggest beauty on the block! But a helping hand nonetheless! Accordingly, I found myself lapping the spunk off the floor. Even though it was dry and yukky, I obeyed without protest, because I hoped it would earn my another fingerfucking. Still, yikes, though! And unsuccessful on top! Damnit!

"Hey, bimbo! Don't you fret!" The buff bozo encouraged me. "Sure as shit, you still got the hall n the lounge to clean. There's more fun to be had where that came from."

And the prompt did its trick. The domestic discipline was having a clear effect on me. Like a well-conditioned bitch, I almost started drooling at the thought of the next reward. This was wild!

---Cumrag serves dinner---

To my own surprise, I rushed into the entrance hall to get it sparkling clean. Let me tell you, I had never mopped a floor with such zeal before. Just when I was done, Colton came staggering down the stairs. He had obviously slept in the longest. As soon as I saw him, however, a bright smile flashed over my face. We definitely had some unfinished business! So, I was more than happy to finally see him join us. But I must honestly confess that I mostly wanted to see his trouser monster. And so, I kept gazing at his crotch. How greedy can you be?