Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way! Again, this fucking mess!" I suddenly heard a voice behind me. "Someone's scattered their dirty cigs on my porch. Again! I fucking hate this shit!"

Holy hell! It was the nasty newshack! Not only had he gotten dressed, but he had also gone out to the backyard. Now, he was standing behind me where he had spotted the cigarette butt. It was obvious that this discovery made him real angry. After all, I had never heard him use expletives like that before.

"I know who does this shit!" He continued ranting. "Wait till I catch you in the act!"

And then the journo did the unthinkable.

"All the time, I gotta clean up after these pigs. Do I look like the janitor or what?" He was still angry. "Where's a dumpster when you need it?"

And I reacted as if on cue! My bimbo impulse was leading me into disaster! I had already been his cum dumpster and piss dumpster. And for that reason, my body reacted when it heard the word. Hard to imagine, but I actually shook my booty. And shortly after, I grunted out loud. The stuck-up snob had accepted my invitation. He must have picked up the stub because he stuffed it up my ass. Swear to god!

Needless to say, the cigarette butt was neither big nor hard, so it didn't stretch out my sphincter or anything like that. But Steve wasn't done yet. Apparently, there were more fag ends scattered around the porch and the nasty newshack was determined to put them all away. Understandable, as the human dumpster was at his disposal. In my leashed position, I could only take it while licking the piss and groaning away.

And moan I did! The snooty snob found six more cigarette butts. At least, that was as far as I counted because I lost track at some point. And for good reason! With each stub, the snobby scribe increased the level of the love egg's vibrations. And that drove me crazy! I actually began to crave each additional fag end. Fill my ass in exchange for making my cunt explode, you smug fuck!

But then Steve had dumped the last stub. What a shame! I must admit that my ass felt insanely full. In fact, my butt felt like it was about to burst. But I still wanted more! I wanted the next level of vibrations. This time, though, the journo didn't switch it up any further. Apparently, the love egg had already reached the highest setting. So, he grabbed my clit instead and rolled it between his fingers. Oh yes!

And then the nasty newshack made the ultimate move, squeezing my pleasure pearl. He pinched it real hard! And that did the trick! I completely lost my grip on everything -- reality, my sanity, and my posture! As a result, my legs were kicking outside while my arms were flailing inside. I was literally writhing around in the dog flap like a trout in a fishing net. Period!

There it was! My orgasm! And it rivaled the last one I had experienced. Definitely so! My worldview narrowed and I felt like I was in the eye of a cyclone. The waves of ecstasy whirled around my body until I was literally torn off the ground... stronger and stronger... fiercer and fiercer! A violently rotating funnel of pleasure carried me upwards like a tornado... higher and higher... faster and faster! Blackness clouded my vision, and I blanked out until I found myself on the ground completely exhausted.

I lay prone bone in the doggie door until I felt an uncharming tug on my leash. Steve had returned to his apartment and released the leash from the doorknob. I was so weak that I could barely stay on all fours as he pulled me into the kitchen. And then he threw me a bathrobe and practically kicked me out the door. As fast as I could, I hurried up the stairs to the alumni apartment. Luckily, Matt had left the key under the doormat, so I could get in. Soon after, I sank onto my bed, naked and dirty, instantly falling into a deep sleep. Meanwhile, my pussy continued to throb as if it was reliving the events.

The question if I was a denial doll was settled once and for all. In the end, the men had known better than the ditzy dummy. And in return, the basic, blank bimbo was allowed to reap the fun. Bet!

---Dickdumb ditz takes a spin---

Oh, my folks! I woke up after a deep sound sleep. And I can tell you I needed all the rest I could get after all the excitement and action! Slowly waking up from my slumber, I felt fresh and ready for the new day. But then I looked at the alarm clock. And I got a total shock! I had completely overslept. The big day was here! The 'steak-and-blowjob' dinner was on! But time was running out, because I still had a hell of a lot of things to do. Promise!

But first things first! After yesterday's experience, I had to add another item to my shopping list: denial! After all those uncountable ruins, my orgasm had been so intense that I wanted to experience the whole process again... and again... and again. You could say I was addickted to it. That's why I wanted a dickdown that put me in a dicktrance and made me dickdazed until I was so dickdrunk that I'd experience the ultimate outburst of feelings as a dickdumb ditz. That's the denial doll for you!

And for that, the 's&b day' came at the perfect time! But first, I had to make sure that the dinner was a success. So, I had to get a move on! For this reason, I hectically rushed out of the condo and made my way to the beauty salon. I'm not ashamed of it, but today I was going for a full-blown bimbofication, letting the beautician straighten my long blonde hair until it was totally sleek and smooth. More specifically, I was going for a bone-straight mid-part that framed my face and made me look like a wicked vamp. Keeping it 100, I added a mani-pedi with fake French nails that were extra long and square. As you know, I'm a cutie by nature, but today I wanted to look like a buxom blonde bimbo pornstar. All or nothing, baby!

When I left the beauty salon, I walked back to my car in the parking garage. And then it hit me! I had totally forgotten about my edging session. Remember, I had to edge twice a day and I was pressed for time. So, I did what had to be done! Of course, I knew the parking garage was a public place, even though it was part of the mall. I'm not that naïve! But I was all alone, or at least I didn't see anyone around. As my old compact car was parked between two large SUVs, I was also relatively well protected. And so, I didn't hesitate any longer. After all, I had no precious time to waste. Period!

And there I was, sitting in an old, rusty car in a sea of dirty, graffiti-covered concrete. But I didn't let it bother me. Instead, the threat of being exposed in public was a total thrill! My desire for exhibitionism spurred me on as I spread my legs and slipped my hand between my legs. Luckily, I was only wearing a skimpy white skirt and no panties, so I didn't have to fumble with the fabric for long. Instead, I was able to bury two fingers straight up my cunt and fill my velvet void. As I pushed deeper and deeper, I pressed my thumb against my clit, letting it take a spin on my pleasure pearl. Oh gawd! That felt good! And so, I closed my eyes as I imagined how I'd serve the fratpals later that day. Reality slipped away while my fantasy grew stronger and stronger until I completely forgot time and place. Dead honest!

And then I woke up! I heard a horn honking! My eyes shot open! And there I saw a car driving out of the parking garage. I froze and looked after the sports car in total horror. It was the type of car someone in a midlife crisis would buy. So, I figured that it must have been a man. And he had seen me! Shit!

Only then did I realize what the guy had actually seen. While my right hand was working on my sopping snatch, my left hand hadn't remained idle. I had pushed it into my neckline to massage my tit. But that wasn't all! I had pulled both my boobs out of the top. They were completely bare! And that's exactly what the man must have seen. Damnit!

Oh my god! Someone had seen me naked in public. And so, I frantically looked around to see if there were any other people in the parking garage. But everything was quiet, so I took a deep breath. I guess I had been lucky. The guy had preferred to watch and honk instead of calling the police. Cheers to my fabulous funbags!

But then I heard another noise! There were several people entering the car park heading to their vehicles. And that was the trigger! Nope, not what you think, folks! I didn't drive out of the parking garage. That would have been the boring decision! And I was too horny to do boring stuff. Instead, I started kneading my big meat bolsters while fingerbanging my pink pussy. Believe me, I wasn't squeamish, fiercely tugging on my titties while brutally stuffing my snatch. All the while, I heard the strangers' voices coming closer. And then it happened! I finally experienced an epic eruption. Bet!

Oh gosh! I literally got my rocks off. The waves of pleasure rocked my body with savage strength. Falling forward, my fat fleshpads bumped into the steering wheel, almost pressing the horn. Jesus Christ! That would have been something! It would have drawn all the unwanted attention to my car. I might as well have walked through the mall naked instead. But you know how it goes: stupid is as stupid does, right? Especially when it's a candy-cotton-brained bimbo at the steering wheel. In that regard, I had been more than lucky. Facts!

At least, the shock lifted the fog, if only for a moment. In next to no time, I packed up my boobs before the random strangers ran past my car. Meanwhile, I realized the flaw in my actions. I had cum! That wasn't part of the rules! I was allowed to edge but not to orgasm. And I oops! But today was a special day, so special rules had to apply, right? Surely, the fratpals would understand, wouldn't they? What do you think, folks?

---Thick trollop buys a pig in a poke---

At lightning speed, I made my way home. To be totally honest, I had lost too much time already with my public escapades and all that. But what was done was done! Now, I had to concentrate on getting everything ready for the party. Luckily, the top bros were out for the day, so I could prepare everything in peace. And while I was setting stuff up, I noticed the pink fog spreading again. I became so much bubblier and needier until every object in the alumni apartment appeared like a phallic symbol screaming for me to shove it up my cunt. Promise!

But of course, I was a good girl and didn't let my horniness distract me. This was too important to let my guard down! And so, I completed my preparations so quickly that I still had time before I had to get glowed up. But I had rejoiced too soon. Suddenly, Matt threw a wrench in my works, even though he wasn't even in town. For fuck's sake!

Just as I was getting ready for a nice, soothing bath, I got a message from my mean manager. And the text made me snort in outrage. The jerkface ordered me to wear a pink outfit! You read that right, folks! He actually framed it as a friendly reminder, because everybody knows I'm a dumbass bimbo and I'd forget my pink rule. The son of a bitch! As if I'd be that stupid! The assumption was so preposterous that it made me rant and rave at the wall. No kidding!

At the end of the day, however, I must admit that the cocky player was right, whether I liked it or not. I hadn't planned to wear a pink dress because I had bought an ultrafashionable red minidress that accentuated all my curves. The fit looked smoking hot, and it had been super expensive! Damn my luck! It would have been a shame if I had bought it for nothing. It was way too chic for that! Especially with my limited funds. Facts!

OK, I know what you're going to ask, folks. Why did I buy a red dress in the first place? And the answer is simple: it was drop-dead gorgeous! When I saw it for the first time, I was overwhelmed and dropped everything to get my hands on it. Plus, it was perfect for the occasion. As you see, I hadn't forgotten about the pink rule, I had just blocked it out for the moment. That's what happens to fashionistas when they see new clothes. Totally normal!

Anyway, I had a decision to make. Fight for fierce fashion or follow the rules. So, you may already know the answer: I chose the second option, of course! After all, the men were the focus of the day. Their every wish was my command. Promise!

And yet, the consequences were severe because I had to start all over. But that wasn't even the worst part! The fact that I had to buy new clothes was super stupid. After all, I didn't have an outfit that was completely pink. What a surprise... not! Don't get me wrong, folks. I love shopping as much as the next fashionista, but time was pressing, so I couldn't make another trip to the mall. Facts!

As a consequence, there was only one solution. I knew the interstate was only a short drive from our exclusive residential district. A few miles down the road was the rundown commercial area where the GonzoGym was located. And I remembered an adult store across the street. Of course, that wasn't ideal. It wasn't even my 10th choice. In fact, I could think of 10 clothing stores I would have visited first. Easy! But it was what it was. Period!

And so, I went on a short trip! Hard to imagine, but I went to a sex shop to buy a cocktail dress. This was so absurd, you have to see it to believe it! And my hopes didn't get any higher when I parked in front of the adult store. Actually, it was called the 'Red Light Pleasure Chest' and it looked so shabby and decrepit that the GonzoGym seemed freshly renovated in comparison. Facts!

But whatever! I wasn't here to admire the architecture. I was here to buy a hot pink dress. But of course, the selection of suitable clothes was extremely small. This left me with no other choice. There was only one dress that met the criteria. A vinyl tube dress in bubblegum pink with criss-cross holders. And yet, this scrap of fabric could hardly be called a dress because it was so short that it didn't even reach mid-thigh. Although it barely covered my ass, that wasn't the most striking thing about the outfit. It was skintight and so shiny that you could literally see your reflection in it. But at least, the super shiny style matched my bone-straight hair. So, to sum it up, the pink dress fit like a glove and showed more than it hid. I even suspect my big-ass boobs would have fallen out if the vinyl material hadn't been so tight. Dead honest!

Although I didn't need them, I bought a pair of heels to match the dress. More specifically, I purchased bubblegum pink platform sandals with peep-toe detail. The stiletto heel was 6" high. What a dazzling height! For this reason, I was glad for the 2.25" platform that gave me some stability. And yet, I could barely walk in a straight line, I could only stumble around. No wonder! These heels weren't made for walking, they were made for dancing on a pole. Although I'm a total shoe junkie with a huge selection of heels, there was no way I had a pair like this in my closet. Period!

Due to time constraints, I put on the new dress and shoes directly in the sex shop. As a result, I stumbled through the aisles on my way to the exit. And the eyes of all the customers were on me. Let me tell you, they weren't gallant gentlemen. Definitely not! They were total creeps, most of them fat and unkempt, their clothes worn-out and greasy. They stared at my titties so hard I thought their eyes were going to burn two holes in the vinyl, making my nipples stick out. But then again, the men's reactions were no wonder! I must have looked like a stripper on her way to the lap dance factory. Correction! A stripper wouldn't wear these sky-high heels outside the club, so I looked more like a street hooker on her way to work the street corner. Fucking hell!

So how did I respond? I wanted to roll my eyes and shake my head. But I didn't do that! Secretly, I enjoyed the hell out of the attention and bathed in the glory of my beauty. Consequently, I lost my focus. So, I didn't realize that this unplanned shopping binge was causing a problem. I only noticed it when I was at the checkout. And by then it was too late! The salesman informed me that the credit card reader wasn't working, so it was cash only for the day. And unfortunately, I didn't have that much money on me. I was 10 bucks short. Damnit!

That sounds like a small amount, doesn't it? And yet, the guy was adamant. To make matters worse, I was already wearing the shoes, so I couldn't return them. I had to pay for everything, or I wouldn't be allowed to leave the store. I couldn't even call someone for help as there wasn't enough time to wait. Holy hell! You know what they say: when it rains, it pours. Definitely so!

And it seemed as if the cloudburst wouldn't stop any time soon. Standing on the other side of the counter, I had a good look at the salesman. Even though he didn't look like a total musclehead, he was well-toned with broad shoulders and arms like bazookas. More striking than that, however, were the tattoo sleeves and the bandana on his head. Correction! The biggest eye-catcher was the vest he wore over the tank top. It was a biker cut with patches showing his affiliation. Oh shit! He was a member of a biker gang!

Oh my god! That was enough to intimidate me straight away. I didn't know much about biker gangs, because Ray was the only biker I had ever met, but I knew better than to mess with them. So, I didn't even dare bargain with the bloke. Instead, I was glad he made a counteroffer and didn't call his gangmates.

"Listen, broad! We've got some new gear that ain't been tested yet." He gave me his proposal. "Ya try 'em out for us n we'll call it quits. Deal?"

That sounded strange, if not to say suspicious! And I didn't really have time for it. But what was I supposed to do? I didn't want any trouble, so I just nodded my head in silence. And the next second, the biker came around the counter, grabbed me by the hand, and dragged me through a curtain into a dark backroom.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I saw a row of video booths. They were lined up on one side of the room while a huge glass cabinet took up the other side. On second glance, I noticed that the shelves were crammed with cases of porn videos while the booths were super small with a seat on one side and a screen on the other. You had to insert coins, choose a video from the display case, and punch in the number. Only then you could watch the porno. This was so old-school! I actually felt like I had stepped through a time gate and jumped back to the 90s. In fact, I'm pretty sure the machines were just that old and the room hadn't been cleaned since.

And yet, my body reacted to this room from hell! A shiver of disgust ran down my spine as I realized that it was mostly old, dried sperm that made the floor so sticky. That's a yikes! But it wasn't my only reaction! At the same time, my cunt throbbed at the sight of the porn covers. Remember the rules, folks? I have to edge twice a day, and so far, I had cum only once. And you know what they say, right? Once doesn't count! Besides, cumming once is not the same as edging twice. Facts!

As you see, folks, I was trying my best to convince myself that this was the right thing to do. And with a blank bimbo, it doesn't take a lot of arguments, does it? As a result, everything that happened next felt like a blur. Suddenly, I had a brand-new g-spot vibrator in my hand. So, that was the new gear he had been talking about. It figures!

And then my legs moved without my doing. I acted like a basic bimbot, literally like a Duracell bunny powered by sexual energy. And so, I suddenly found myself in one of those cramped booths. The stank of sweat and spunk instantly hit my nose. That's a big yikes! Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have touched anything in this room with a ten-foot pole. Before I realized it, though, I had already slipped my new pink vinyl dress over my ass, so my bare butt was sitting on the sullied seat. There were so many cumstains that I felt like I could get pregnant just sitting there. Fucking gross but true!

123456...9