Tie On The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was that tiny little smile again. Did Gladys have a plan? Hmmm. I think she is a dirty little librarian! Her huge nipples seemed to point that out, as they tried to poke holes through her clothes.

"I'll hold you to that! Are you going to spank me? I would love that so much!" Maria's eyes twinkled. Her nipples were still as hard as my cock, which just refused to go down. I think it was even harder!

Oh gees, here comes the assistant librarian staring open mouthed at my cock. Her ID tag said Joan. I think one of Joan's hands was missing, perhaps in her own panties! The assistant stared at my dick with wide eyes. Joan licked her lips at the sight of my hard cock. It looked like she wanted to suck my cock. She never looked anywhere except at my hard dick!

"Be here at five pm. No later, or I will just call the deans office. Be prepared to work." Gladys cast a final look at my still hard erection. Gladys actually licked her lips one last time! "Dosen't that thing ever go down? It's been way more than five minutes!" That dirty girl! The librarian smiled. That time it was just totally unmistakable. Gladys was fully ADMIRING my erection and she liked it.

"He's got a mind of his own. Huge breasts make him very hard." Gladys blushed. She liked my hard cock. She smiled every single time she looked at it. The librarian seemed to have such a very large chest herself, but her bulky clothes made her breasts hard to see properly. But those breasts were huge, no doubt about that! Her nipples were hard and still trying to push through her blouse. She caught me looking at her huge hooters and she again smiled for a second. She kinda thrust her big chest forward a bit. She had huge whopper size tits hidden in those ugly clothes.

"Don't be late! Tomorrow at five. I don't want to have to call the deans office. You should be ready to work." She admonished me.

"Ok, I will be here." I replied,

still waiting for instructions.

I guess our concert date was shot. Oh well. At least we weren't getting tossed out of school, thank goodness.

I had to call my father to explain my absence. When he heard I could hear the scream from thirty miles away without the phone.

"You got caught playing with your girlfriend's tits? Are you kidding me?

And now you have to accept the librarian's punishment?"

"Dad, my girlfriend offered to take the punishment for both of us. I could not allow that. I'm your son. Not on my watch. I had to step up and take full responsibility!"

"Yes, I see now, you're doing the right thing. I am proud of you son.

However, next time you're fooling around with a girl, don't get caught! I love you Roger. Go take your medicine like a man."

"I love you too Dad. Thanks for understanding." my dad was proud that I took responsibility. Wow!

At ten of five, there I was at the library. It was almost devoid of people as it was the slowest night of the week. Pretty much everyone was at parties or headed off for the weekend. I saw only one student, he returned a book and left. It was only me and the two busty librarians.

Joan was carrying her stainless mug, and she had her light coat on. She was looking at me. She was licking her lips continually as she checked me out.

"Gladys, I could stay for your safety!" She was trying to come up with a reason for her to stay. She looked me up and down.

"Joan, may I call you joan? I will protect Gladys. I will let no harm come to her. I promise!" I spoke loud and clear and both women seemed to melt hearing me say that. I don't know why that had so much meaning for them. Men protect women automatically.

"I meant from you, Ohmygod you are all rock hard muscles! Do you work out?" Joan was squeezing my chest and biceps and moaning. She liked what she felt.

"Well, my job is an excellent work out, in the extreme. Just so you know, I would never intentionally harm, or allow to be harmed, any women or children. I would rather die. I am thinking about joining our local volunteer fire department after I finish my schooling, to give back to our community." This was 100% true and accurate.

"What's your job? Hey, do you have a six pack?"Joan looked at my abs through my shirt.

"I work for my father. I am a journeyman stone mason. My dad is a Master Mason, meaning that he can do anything with masonry, and he is extremely talented at it. As far as the six pack, I don't have that. I do have an eight pack though."

"An eight pack? Really?"

"Would you like to see? I am not lying. Wait a second." I took off my T shirt and Joan was touching me everywhere, including my cock! The dirty girl. I showed her my eight pack, and she loved it, touching my abdomen with both hands and moaning.

"Oh Gladys, he's so beautiful! He looks like Thor, except he's real, and these are for-real muscles, not fake or CGI. May I please stay? I could help punish him! Oh yeah." She giggled.

"Go home Joan. I'll take good care of Mr Waxman here, and I'm sure he'll take great care of me. Wow, he does have really nice muscles doesn't he?" Gladys took notice.

"My name is Roger WEXMAN, not Waxman. Just call me Rod. Everyone calls me Rod."

"Because he's got such a big hard rod, no doubt!" Joan whispered into Gladys' ear, but I heard every word. She came over and gave me a big hug and rubbed her nice double D tits on my chest and kissed my cheek. Joan really wanted to fuck me in the worst way.

"Bye bye there stud. Maybe I should call you 'Ram-Rod' oh yeah." She touched my face lovingly.

"Nice meeting you too Joan!"

She walked out crushed. "I'm sure to need more punishment Joan, you'll get your chance. Have a nice night." I spoke and Joan was wall to wall smiles. She left with a look back and she blew me a kiss.

"Come with me please." Gladys was all business again as we pushed into her small office. She cleared the desk top with a sweep of her arm. She sat on the desk and faced me.

"Close and lock the door." I closed the door but I'm not sure if I locked it. It's one of those old brass doorknobs and it was pretty much worn out. That old worn lock wouldn't stop a fly. The lock was more for show than security. It was a glass door so you could see through it, more or less. It was pretty dirty. There wasn't anyone out there in any event, so the door was sorta superfluous.

She looked me in the eye and started unbuttoning her very strained white silk blouse. My cock got hard super quickly watching her disrobe so sexily. She had on one of those industrial strength white bras to hold up her fantastic huge ta-tas. Her boobs were just remarkable.

They must be ten pounds apiece, maybe more!

I was mesmerized by those huge ginormous globes. I wanted her, and I was going to have her. Hell, I am pretty sure she wanted me as well. She had just exposed herself to me. Her hard nipples were pointing straight at me! Through her bra no less!

"Come here please. I need your mouth on my very, very sensitive nipples, among other things. Would you like to remove my bra for me?" Gladys grinned. She had me at "Come..." I wasn't thinking about Maria or anything else for that matter. We had not had the "being exclusive" talk yet, but I kinda thought we were. But faced with those gorgeous huge knockers just made me more or less lose my mind. My dick's little brain seemed to be making all the decisions for me.

"Yes Ma'am, I surely would," I could smell her hot sexual arousal. The woman was hot to trot. She was not very tall, and she was somewhat overweight, but it was all in her chest. Gladys had such monumental mambos and a beautiful big fat ass. Her waist was actually very small. Her eyes were bright green, although you couldn't see that with her black rimmed glasses. Her lips were very pouty, best described as "cocksucker lips." She pursed them as she stared at me. Gladys reminded me of Dolly Parton in her prime, but without the huge hairstyle.

Gladys was a mature woman but, she was very, very sexy, at least to me. Her desire for me was palpable. She really wanted, no she NEEDED my hard cock inside her! I must accept my punishment like a man. Oh yeah, it was going to be terrible, I could tell. I could smell her arousal. She was hotter than hot. I think she was dripping from her pussy. I was definitely gonna take my punishment like a man. Oh fuck yeah. I would take it more than once. I needed a lot of punishment.

I was on her tits like a shot. I had my hand around her back, and the clasp had a bunch of hooks, it was heavy duty, necessary for the huge size of her heavy breasts. I persevered to unhook them all, so I could get at her giant tits. I wanted to just rip it off her, but I imagine custom bras like hers are probably very expensive. I was sorta surprised how high up her huge globes were. They were fighting against gravity and doing a pretty amazing job! Especially when you consider that her boobs were quite heavy, the fact that they were so high up was remarkable. Her waist being so small seemed truly amazing and spectacular. She had a for-real hourglass figure rarely seen.

I kissed her hard, and my tongue was in her mouth as I fondled her left tit. I lifted her right jug to my anxious lips. I sucked on that pointy nipple like my life depended on it! Her nipples were hard and huge!...and she wanted me to suck them! Oh fuck yeah! She hissed as I hefted her flesh hemispheres and fondled her breasts happily.

I was tweaking and twisting her left nipple in time with my oral assault on her right nub. She was moaning. Her hand was on the back of my head, forcing my face into her huge dugs. I was loving the tit sucking and nipple twisting. Gladys loved it too. She hissed and moaned in sexual pleasure as well. She was excited and enjoying this.

"Oh my goodness you are very good at that. You might just make me... come!" She shuddered a little. She was going to climax! I can't believe it! I just STARTED, we haven't done anything yet! She's about to climax! Holy shit! Wow, are her nips ever so sensitive! Her face and upper torso were beet red in lusty blush. Her nipples and her areolas were puckered in anticipation of my lips and fingers.

Her breathing became labored and quite suddenly, she inhaled and just stopped moving, her eyes closed and her mouth open. Gladys was coming! But she was dead silent... I suppose I should have expected that type of behavior from a librarian!

She orgasmed quiet as a mouse! But no doubt about it, she had just peaked! Her face and neck were flushed deep red in sexual arousal, even more than before.

I unzipped her red plaid skirt, and pulled her matching black lace panties down. I pushed her onto the desk, and using a chair cushion, I kneeled in front of her legs, and set to work to lick her aromatic genitalia. She had nicely trimmed labia. Gladys sucked in her breath when I started licking her outer labia, I could see her lips glistening, getting very wet. She was quite happy about this. She moaned quietly as my tongue touched her pussy.

Gladys loved it when I licked her inner lips, and went positively berserk when I licked and sucked on her rather prominent clitoris. The pin had been pulled on her sexual grenade. Her orgasm was just like an explosion.

She came violently, almost like a grand mal seizure! She never screamed, but I could see her stop breathing when she came hard. I pushed two fingers deep into her tight twat. I found her Grafenberg spot, and set out to make her cum and cum. Gladys hard orgasmed several more times as I ate her out and played with her hot cunt. Her snatch was so wet, it was like a waterfall! I enjoyed her flavor. She was sweet and sour, as all very excited woman get. I had no idea that women could come in rapid fire like that, peaking again and again.

I lost count of how many times she climaxed. I think it was more than fifteen or maybe twenty. Talk about multi-orgasmic, that word was invented for this hot woman.

She was extremely excited! I looked up and she was pulling and twisting her own big nipples way harder that I thought possible. She pulled them out almost two inches from her areolas, perhaps more! She LIKED very rough treatment of her nips.

"Gladys, are you on birth control?" I didn't really want kids while still in school.

"No, but it's the good time of the month. Stick your dick in me. Ram that huge fucker in my snatch! Please Rod, fuck me hard! Give it to me good! I need you so bad." She begged and then almost commanded me. Moaning in between. Gladys was dripping on her desk. I licked up as much of her juices as I could, but she was incredibly wet. Gladys was the definition of a hot hot hot woman. She was amazing as she begged me to fuck her.

"Oh please Rod, stick that huge dick of yours into my pussy. I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME, PLEASE ROD!"

My dick was hard as steel, I pushed into her wonderfully tight, wet, and hot cunt. It was so delicious and delightful. I was amazed at how hot her snatch was. I pushed all the way in, her eyes rolled back in her head and she exploded, just from deep penetration! Gladys was spasming as I fucked her through her cum. She came again almost immediately. And in another three minutes, she came a third time! I started to fuck her in earnest. Gladys had cum after cum as I got a good rythym going. I fucked her for about a half hour and finally I came inside her tight little coochie. I just loved it. She had more orgasms than I could count. I pulled out, surprised that I was still pretty hard! Gladys was moaning like I mortally wounded the exhausted woman.

"No, no, no, stick it back in me! I need that fat meat stick of yours Rod. I want you so badly. Please, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME HARD Rod!"

I put it back in and fucked her as hard and fast as I could, and she LOVED IT! She placed my hands on her spectacular chest and fucked me back with ardor as we both had a simultaneous hard as nails orgasm, and I filled her spasming cunt with my jism. Her face was happy and joyous.

She moaned, "Thank you Rod, Thank you, Thank you!" She grunted as she came one more time with my cock balls deep in her pussy. She got on her knees and licked my dick clean. She kept up her sweet cocksuckin' until I was rock hard again, then she bent over the desk and splayed open her ass cheeks. It was obvious what Gladys wanted me to do to her. She looked back over her shoulder and commanded me.

"Rod, I need you so bad! Stick that monster cock up my dirty little shithole, PLEASE!" she begged and pleaded with me for anal sex.

Gladys handed me half a bottle of anal lube. She really wanted to be hard fucked way far south of the border! I used two fingers in her sphincter, getting her nice and lubed up, then I used three fingers to open her tiny sphincter up a little more. Finally I had four lubed fingers inside her back door, getting her prepared for my big meatpole. She growled at my fingers inside her tight ass.

"Your fingers are very nice, but I NEED YOUR BIG FAT FUCKSTICK IN MY ASS!" she moaned at me. She squeezed my fingers deliberately and damn near broke my digits.

Damn, she was really super incredibly tight! I put some more lube on my cock. I aimed my dick into her brown eye and gently pushed in. Her anus was very hot and tight. I only put in about four inches until she was used to my girth. I could swear she came as I got deep inside her rectum. She moaned and shuddered as I fucked her ass. Gladys grunted happily with my every thrust up her ass.

She turned to me and said, "Pull my hair. Fuck my ass hard. Be ROUGH. I love it," Gladys started grunting in time with my thrusts up her ass. She spasmed on my cock and grunted. She pushed back to push me DEEPER into her beautiful bubble butt behind. My goodness, she is such a great ass fucker.

She yelped, "HOLY GEES YOU'RE SO BIG! AND SO DAMN WIDE!" and then back to the silent treatment. Her ass was so very tight, really way tighter than her vagina. She froze as she climaxed analy. Her squirt shot out of her empty pussy as she came hard. Then she resumed her ass thrusts moaning as I fucked her ass as hard as I could.

"Mmmmmmm, YES ROD, FUCK MY DIRTY ASSHOLE AS HARD AS YOU CAN FUCKER! OHHHH YES ROD WEXMAN... I'M COOOOMMMING!" as she squirted and froze again.

She seemed to relish the rough treatment I was giving her. I could feel her ass spasm again and again. Gladys had another big anal cum! Her juices shot out of her empty pussy as her ass climaxed. The power of her rectum on my dick was remarkable as she buttfucked me, taking my dick deep into her colon. Then she reversed course with my dick coming out of her fat ass, and repeat.

Gladys pushed back onto me, driving my ramrod even deeper in her hot rectum. I ramped up the speed and depth of my anal intrusion. I smacked her ass. She loved it! Her tight asshole was clutching on my dick. She was having another hard anal orgasm! Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open, but absolutely no words came out! Gladys was coming very hard. She hard clamped on my shaft as she shuddered through her big massive climax.

Gladys thew her head back and yelled, "Oh fuck! Yes you big dick bastard, I'm coming so fuckin... GOOD! Yesyesyes, Aaaiiieeeyyy! What a hard wonderful dick you've got there! Ugh, ugh, oh. OH! ROD Fuckkkmeee! Fuck my dirty little shit hole!" Gladys had a double cum, as she shook and shuddered in a second huge climax. Her orgasms were amazing to me. She clenched my cock in a death grip as she climaxed. She was loving this! Her rectum clamped down every time as Gladys climaxed so very hard.

"You have been soooo naughty haven't you Gladys. Now you're going to be punished aren't you?" I taunted her. She loved this dirty treatment.

"Yes, punish me with your big dick. Stick that thing up my tiny little asshole and stretch me out. Come on, buttfuck me, I really deserve it. Fuck my slut ass, Please! Make me climax again!" Gladys was pushing back into me to match my thrusts. She drove my dick deep into her colon. Gladys was coming like crazy.

I shoved it all the way in, balls deep, and this time Gladys screamed and spasmed as she climaxed on my dick. I fucked her for a long time, then I unloaded a huge cum load into her hot rectum. She had cum very hard. I pulled out of her asshole and Gladys took my cock into her mouth and spit shined my dick again with her mouth and tongue. Right out of her asshole! Gladys was very dirty, dirty, dirty! She loved being dirty, it was plain to see. She really enjoyed my dick as well. I think I might have tuckered her out. I have no idea how many orgasms she had, but it was quite a few. Gladys was a hot, hot woman! She had given me so much fantastic pleasure. I was happy playing with those giant hooters of hers, she was purring as my cock was still balls deep inside her.

"Your punishment is done" she said tiredly. She must have cum at least 20 or 30 times! She felt wonderful on my cock. I was still hard, still deep in her rectum. She was still squeezing me, whether voluntary or involuntary, I couldn't tell. It was wonderful.

Fuck that, I was not done yet.

"No its not! I want to eat you out again." I put her on her back and spread her chubby legs as I licked her savory cunt. Yes, it did have my cum in there. So what? It's mine. She lasted three minutes. She came incredibly hard. This time she cried out. She grabbed my head as she came from my tonge this time.

"OHMYGOD I'm coming... again!" Pretty loud for a quiet librarian. She came so hard she did not squirt, no she GUSHED her juices all over the place"Yesyesohfuckmee!" I fucked her in her tight pussy again right through her super wet climax. She passed out for a few minutes. Her cunt continued to clench my dick involuntarily. She has an automatic super snatch! Oh fuck, she is so damned good. She was passed out, but she still came on me, and her snapper snatch still held my cock like a vise. Amazing. How do women do that?

We kissed. And we kissed. We kissed some more. Gladys loved kissing me. I really enjoyed kissing her, and sucking on her big tits. She was in heaven when I mauled her giant perfect orbs. I was sucking and twist-torturing her big fat nipples and she shivered and came! I was still fucking her hard and deep... Gladys was as shocked as I was. I don't think that she ever came like that. Squirting. That's right, she gushed all over...again! I lost count of how many gushing orgasms Gladys had. There were many good climaxes. Her desk was a shallow pool.