Tie On The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That's never happened before. I never wet the bed before." She looked a bit sheepish. "Well I mean wet the desk as it were." She smiled. Her desk was flooded with Gladys juice.

"You didn't. Some women, when they orgasm very, very hard...they squirt. It's not pee, it's your natural sex juices. It's pretty rare. Maybe one hot woman in five. I guess it might be like the sign of a good intense orgasm. I love fucking you. Gladys, you are so wonderful. I love to help you come, again and again!" I was very happy.

"You aren't put off by my weight?" She seemed suddenly self conscious. "I'm thinking about surgery to reduce the size of my boobs."

"NO. NO. NO! Don't you dare! You are so damn perfect! I love you just the way you are. Are you put off by my dick?" I asked her.

"Your fantastic dick? Why would I be put off? He is a magnificent monster!" She giggled. She squeezed my dick with her amazing cunt muscles. It was delightful.

"It's too big. Maybe I should get the surgery to make it smaller." I taunted her.

"Over my dead body! You have a wonderful dick, a gift for all women. At least those lucky enough to fuck you. I want you to punish me next Tuesday too. Would that be ok?" She smiled wickedly.

"I thought it was MY hard punishment!" I licked her sopping wet quim as we spoke, she shuddered yet again. She had come so many times. She got down to lick my dick. She was smiling. She throated my dick down to my balls.

Suddenly the office door unlocked, and opened quickly. There was Joan standing there in a trenchcoat. She had a pitiful look on her face. She was very upset. She almost ran in so fast she didn't even close the door. It didn't matter as there was nobody in the library but us. Joan was beside herself.

"Please Gladys! I'm begging you, I couldn't stand it, knowing what he was doing to you. If I mean anything at all to you, you'll share that wonderful boy... no I don't mean that... that wonderful MAN, you'll share him with me. PLEASE GLADYS!" She really seemed to want to fuck me! Her face was begging.

"OKAY, OKAY. You know that I love you Joan. Come on in. I don't know how much gas is left in his tank. He really ravished me good. He fucked the shit outa me. How about it there stud? Think you could help out Joan? She really thinks you're awesome. Actually, so do I!" Gladys could not stop smiling. She touched my cock with happiness and joy.

"Okay, sure.I dont know that I can go another two hours, but I will do my best. Gladys, I need you to lick Joan's clit as I penetrate her, okay? I got that you two are together right?" I asked her to lick another woman, but I figured these two were lovers.


"I swear to God Joan, I didn't tell him about us!" Gladys spoke in earnest. She must think someone spilled the beans.


"Well, I didn't say anything either!" Both women looked upset. "Your not gonna talk about the two of us being together are you Rod?"


"Fuck no, but I might have to punish you two on the weekends. My father will be extremely upset if I cut out of work. You two should meet my father. He is twice as big as I am, and twice as strong as well. My dad gets all shy around women and he needs women like you two to help him out of his shell. My mom passed away several years ago and he has not dated since then. He gets very lonely. He is gruff with men, but treats women like they were royalty. Interested?" I threw out a feeler for my dad.


"Will you still fuck me, er... us? I mean if we go out with your dad?" Gladys asked me. She was suddenly pensive.


"Well, I think you should ask my dad those questions. He's kinda old fashioned. If he's going out with a couple of bisexual girls, he might wanna go exclusive with you two. Funny, my dad is a big tough guy, but with women he gets so shy. This might not work, because he is so shy."


"Well I'm not shy, at least around you my sexy man!" Joan spoke as she opened her coat. She was NAKED underneath except for her stilettos! She grabbed my dick and sucked on it for all she was worth. I got hard pretty quickly and picked her up and put her into a sixty-nine position with Gladys. The girls immediately started licking each other's coochies. I pushed my cock into Joan's already wet pussy as Gladys licked her clit. Joan was coming hard from just the penetration alone! She seemed to like my cock. Hell, she seemed to LOVE my hard cock.


Gladys spoke, "No, it's fine. Next time bring your girlfriend too and we will have a nice threesome, er... foursome. Ok?" Gladys sucked me in as far as she could. She was choking on my cock. She could only take about half my cock deep in her mouth. I heard a noise behind me and I realized that the office door was still open. Nothing out there. I went back to fucking Joan. She was dripping wet from all that anticipation.


"Ok. If Maria will do it. If she won't your assistant here will for sure. Please don't harm your perfect tits. I'll be dreaming about them all this week." I was truthful about that. Gladys beamed at me. I must have said something she liked.


"Really? You don't think they are way too huge?" She looked very worried.


"They are awesome and absolutely perfect. They make my dick hard as a rock. Please, please ...don't change them. They are so wonderful!"


"They make you hard? I guess I'll keep them the way they are then. Kiss me." We kissed a long time. She loved it. I did too! I played with her nipples as we kissed and guess what? Yup, one more cum. She looked at me with true admiration. I admired her right back. Gladys is one hot hot woman for sure.


I fucked the daylights out Joan, but she could only fuck for a half hour. She must have peaked a dozen times. Finally she came like a rocket. She was done. She was very, very happy as well. She was not as good as Gladys for sure, but she did enjoy fucking me hard. Her pussy was nowhere near as good as Gladys, but Joan was very enthusiastic in her fucking. She and I kissed a long time.


"Thank you Rod, thank you so very much. You wiped me out with that monster of yours. I hope you can find it in your heart to ass fuck me next time. Please?"Joan begged.
This was the first time a woman asked me for another date specifically to buttfuck her. I had no idea librarians were so fuckin' hot!


"Of course Joan. Hey girls, I gotta get going. Kiss me." They both kissed me for five minutes and we all enjoyed it. I had to go. They were still in a hot sixty-nine position and eating each other out as I left.


I guess I was punished pretty well. Wow. Librarians were sex crazed. Who knew?


@@@@@@(○)@@@@@@


As I left the library, I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but it looked like my girlfriend Maria was running towards my dorm. Had she been spying on my punishment? Oh shit, shit. I didn't relish this confrontation with her. That's not good. I took my sweet time getting back, stopping for a snack at the student union. All that sex made me hungry and thirsty too. I was not walking too fast either. I had never come so hard or so many times. Wow.


Not much I could do about Maria except talk to her and hope she forgives me. I kinda dragged my feet, as I was not looking forward to the awful confrontation. It was going to be very difficult.


Time to go face the music. I'm sure she's going to be upset about the whole sex with the librarians deal, even if she was invited back as well. I just better get this over with.


*********


I got back to my room, and I heard some very strange noises. There was no tie on the door as I entered very quietly and stealthy. There was my girlfriend, on her knees, sucking on my black roommate, Wayne. What a fucker he turned out to be! There on her back and asscheeks was big white globs of semen. There was some running down her thighs as well. I had been going out with Maria for a while, and here he was... fucking her. What a fuckin' dick! I wanted to kill him. I thought about it for a while. She was not being forced to suck. I don't want a girlfriend who sucks my roommate's dick. Or fucks them, from the jism trail I had just witnessed on her body. It had only taken my girlfriend twenty or maybe twenty-five minutes to get in this disgusting condition.


Well she used to be my girlfriend. Right then, I just decided she was only a fuckin' slut. I no longer cared about her feelings, or if we had a future, because we did not. Hell, I might go over and fuck her sister and/or her mom. I had no respect for her whatsoever anymore, as I thought she had none for me. I sure as Hell was not going to date her. That ship had sailed and sunk. This fucking my roommate really pissed me off! She pissed me off as well, not waiting to talk to me about the punishment that turned out to be sex. How was I to know that? Or how good the massive titted librarian was going to be at fucking. Gladys was the best fuck I ever had, best on campus, the best there is, period. Joan was pretty damned good herself, and she worshipped my body.


Now I walked into this mess, with Maria fucking Wayne. I was pissed.


She was kneeling, naked, in front of him. She was trying to get his very large cock down her throat. He was reaching down, tweaking her huge nipples. She was moaning as she sucked. His eyes were closed as she made him very happy. She looked happy as she sucked on his very big dick. Her eyes looked vacant though. That was weird. But this was her idea of revenge sex. It worked, she hurt me. She hurt me deeply.


I went behind her, and pulled out my cock. I bounced it on her cheek. She jumped up. Releasing his cock in a hurry.


"It's not what it looks like!" She spoke the dumbest remark ever. Who comes up with excuses like that? Why bother with excuses for her revenge? It is what it is. Revenge. She was successful as I was hurt. Pissed of as well.


"It sure looks like you were deepthroating my ex-fucking- roommate, and had already fucked him. There's sperm all over you Maria. His jism. Wayne, this is pretty shitty dude, stealing my girlfriend. What a nasty thing to do... Well, she was my girlfriend. Now you can do whatever you like. Don't forget to put a tie on the door next time," I spoke evenly. I grabbed my books and headed out the door.


Time for a new damn roommate. I had to get a new room. Time for a new damn girlfriend! I was so fucking pissed. This was uncalled for shitty-ness on both their parts. I was just livid. Even though I had just fucked the shit out of the librarians, my damned roommate is supposed to have my back, not be sticking a knife IN my back! Motherfucker. He will get his. Karma is a bitch. Her stripper name is revenge.


"Wayne, that was a real dick move. Get yourself a new roommate, I'll get my stuff tomorrow when you are in class. Fuck you Wayne." I gave him the finger. He looked pretty guilty. He was guilty. He didn't speak. What could he say? He sure was not sorry.


"Wait, I can explain!" Maria was putting on clothes as fast as she could. "Please wait a second!" Maria was going crazy, trying to make up some kind of stupid lame excuse. She didn't seem to quite understand the concept of revenge sex, although she had done it. Why the dumb excuses? She made her intentions quite clear. This was her big payback for me fuckin the librarians. I got the fucking message.


Yeah I could see they were having a Bible study that got out of hand. He tripped and landed with his dick in her cunt. Right. Gimme a fuckin' break.


"Oh please. We just started seeing each other. You, Maria, obviously don't want to be exclusive. Hey, it's ok. You should know Wayne here already has a girlfriend. I was thinking about balling her, as kind of a thank you." Wayne looked away as I said that.


I was out the door. I did not look back. Fuck them both. Eat shit and die you fuckin' motherfuckers. I'm so outa there! I was beyond upset.


"I'm so, so sorry! Please wait." Maria was going to cry. Now I really needed to bolt. I cannot stand to see a woman cry, especially when it's me that's making them cry! But then, she brought this on her self. What did she think would take place? We would all sit around and sing Kumbaya? Have a threesome? Yuck.


Maria made her own bed. Fuck her, she's a cunt. Let her lay in it. I was walking quickly towards the RA's office. I wouldn't spend another night in that dorm room for damn sure. I'd sooner sleep in the parking lot. Fuck, fuck, fuck! This day was turning into SEVERE PUNISHMENT.


Maria kinda stumbled out of the room like she was drunk. She couldn't seem to walk straight. Did he fuck her so hard she couldn't walk straight? She was trying to follow me. She stumbled a few times. She fell down. I tried to ignore her drunken behavior. I normally would be helping her up, but I did not want to touch her. She pissed me off so bad.


I banged on the RA's door. The door opened and the heady aroma of burning grass permeated the hallway. It's amazing that the fire alarms didn't go off. The smoke was so thick that you could get high just standing in the hall.


The Resident Advisor was Cassandra Willis, a graduate assistant working on her doctorate. She was a tall statuesque black woman, with a piercing stare. Cass seemed to look into your soul. She was long, lean and lithe, but she had at least big C or small D tits, and a beautiful bubble butt. Cass was quite exquisite. She reminded me of those Greek statues, except in ebony, not ivory.


"What is it Waxman? I'm busy," Cassandra spoke with impatience. I saw two of her girlfriends drinking wine and smoking a blunt. Yeah, real important stuff.


"It's Wexman, with an 'E'. ROD WEXMAN. Cass, I need a new room right away. Tonight, if at all possible."


"Why?" She asked.


"Why. I'll tell you why. I just got back to the room, and my fucking roommate was trying to choke my former girlfriend with his dick. I take exception to this behavior. I'm so, so fucking pissed." I smashed a fist into my other palm. "I want to kill them both!" My anger had not lessened at all.


"I don't have anything open tonight on my two floors. But if you really need to get out, there is an opening on the fifth floor. It would have to be temporary, and we would have to see if its ok with her, the other student up there. It's an all girls floor. Its the only open bed in the building right now. Let me make a few calls. Give me ten minutes, I have to call the RA for that floor. Does your former girlfriend have jet black hair and big tits? She is standing right behind you crying. What the fuck did you do to her?"


I did not look back. "I only reestablished the exact rules and parameters of our now defunct and ruined relationship." I said.


"What?" She was high as a kite, and couldn't understand a fuckin' thing I said.


"I kicked her cheating ass to the curb." I looked at her, "I dumped her cheating ass! She is dead to me now!"


"But why? That girl is so gorgeous." It seemed like she was appraising her for her own bed. Good for her. Bon appetite.


"She is more interested in fucking Wayne anyhow, so why the fuck is she now following me? I'm going for caffeine, I'll be back in ten. Ok? Thank you for the help. If need be, I'll switch dorms, if that would help." I was so super pissed off. I should go back and kick his ass, but Maria was willing to do the dirty, so why bother? They were both equally culpable.
I WAS BOILING MAD.


"No problem Waxman"


"5 minutes and 'E'! Wexman!" I snapped. She giggled, she was probably high from the weed or wine. She was on the phone.


One of her girlfriends, a beautiful black girl came out of the room and said, "I am Rebecca Washington, but everyone calls me Bess. I think you are very handsome, and I wouldn't cheat on you. You want to go out with me Rodger Sex-man?" She was very curvaceous, and her tits were huge. She was like a wet dream made manifest. Her eyes were dark brown and her smile was quite infections. Her brown skin was flawless. I could smell her arousal. Shes very sexy to me, and I think she wants to ball me.


"Wexman" I said, way too angrily to this lovely woman. I had to reign in my emotions a bit, I didn't want to be an asshole to these nice, very voluptuous young women. I was still angry as hell though.


She appraised me up and down, looking at my crotch. "I dunno, you look very sexy to me. You want to go up to my dorm room right now? I am horny from looking at your bulge." Bess whispered in my ear. "I won't cheat on you!" She kissed my cheek and copped a feel of my groin. "Mmmm-Hmmm, nice dick!"


The other friend came over to chit-chat. You could see the both of them were high and drunk. Both were looking directly at my crotch. Staring at my groin. Bess was rubbing my dick through my pants.


"I'm sorry Rebecca, um Bess. I'm still spitting mad about her slutty behavior, but I should not have yelled at a beautiful woman like you. I apologize." Bess kissed me on my lips this time, deeply. Damn! She was a very good kisser with those plump beestung lips. Cocksucker lips.

"Hi Rod. I'm Mabel Smith, but everyone calls me Babs. I'm sorry you got cheated on! I wouldn't cheat on you either. I think you are very sexy. Think you can handle two sexy black women?" Babs was shorter than Bess, but built, built, and built! Her tits were as big as my HEAD! Both girls had great assets. Both women were sexy as hell. I could smell BOTH their arousal. These girls were hot. Sometimes smoking weed makes women get very, very worked up. Both girl's nipples were popping through the material of their tops.


"Please, I am so horny right now, I want to suck your cock so bad! Let's go upstairs and fuck!" said Mabel. Babs wanted to get right down to it.


I looked around and there was Maria. Crying her eyes out. Looking so guilty! Well what the hell, she WAS guilty. I thought about that a bit. I had fucked the shit out of the sexy librarian, who wanted more sex next week. It was sex with the huge titted librarian, or go face the dean. I was being a hypocrite here. But I'm still mad that she and my roommate had fucked. Obviously she was trying to get back at me. Well, I can't help my feelings. She just destroyed me.


"I'm so, so sorry!" Maria's mascara was ruined, she kinda looked like a racoon.


"Well, you and Wayne are free to enjoy each other now. Que sera, sera. If you will excuse us, we will be going." She was crying again as the two black girls took possession of me. I left Maria standing there without looking back at the cheating bitch. Fuck her. She wants him so bad, well, he can have her. I feel the anger rising in me all over again.


I didn't realize it, but both black women shared the same dorm room, and they were about to share me! I guess I looked ok in jeans and a tee shirt. At least they both thought so. We went up to their room. Both busty girls kept feeling up my now hard dick.


Their room was a disaster. It was a bit of a mess! But Babs threw down a comforter on the floor and we all piled on it. Bess kissed me, then Babs kissed me, and I kissed them both back. Their hands were practically ripping off my pants and shoes. As well as their tops. I was astounded at the two of them. They had at least forty pounds of tit meat between the two of them! They were both fantastic. Bess was almost blue-black in color, and her nipples and areolas were jet black. Her nipples were almost Nubian in shape. At least an inch and a half long, and maybe a half inch thick. They looked extremely suckable. I would find out for sure. I was going to give her a nipple orgasm if I could. As I sucked one of those delectable nipples, Bess moaned in delight.


Babs, on the other hand, had much larger tits, each one a small planetoid! Her areolas were dark brown, owing to her luscious chocolate skin color, which was lighter than her roommate's. Each areola was at least six inches across and wrinkled with lust. Her nips were at least an inch tall and not quite a half inch thick. Her nipples and areolas were puckered in sexual arousal! This was true for both beautiful black women! For a tit man like myself, it was as if I'd hit the big tits jackpot! My dick was hard enough to cut steel.