Tie On The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped, pulled my dick out for a second, and said, "I want you to skull fuck me. I want to be your whore. I want you to fuck all my holes. I want you to pile drive me into sweet oblivion. Come on, grab my head. I need a hard paddling on my dirty, dirty skanky ass as well. I want to drain your balls. I want your cum in my mouth!" She smiled and licked her lips.


She was a needy bitch. She needed my cock in her. She had my dick in her throat, and I was fucking her skull as requested. I announced my imminent climax, she pulled out a bit so the head was on her tongue, I ejaculated like a grenade exploding. I shot seven or eight big gobs of semen in her hungry mouth. She loved it and she opened her mouth, showed me a big wad of jizz, and then Hannah swallowed with a gulp sound. She opened her mouth and said, "Ahhh! Nice dick! Nice cum. Delicious! Thank you, Rod!" She was smiling.


I don't remember, but somehow her skirt and panties were released and removed whilst I was being felated. I laid her back on the couch, as I descended on her swollen and dripping pudenda with my tongue. She grabbed MY skull as I practiced my cunniligus skills on her sopping wet cunt. Hannah seemed to be enjoying it as she screamed when she climaxed on my busy tongue.


"Rod! I'm coming!" she almost deafened me, she came so loudly. She was a definite screamer for sure.


Her pussy had that kinda acrid and sweet smell of a highly turned on woman. That scent was probably better than Viagra for me at least, to make me rock hard.


"Oh fuck yeah, eat me baby. Damn! You do have some fine pussy-eating skills!" She really seemed to enjoy my tease and squeeze, with a good old lick and suck for her pussy pleasure. I started to hum the national anthem. By the second verse she was again climaxing on my tongue. By the last verse, she was begging for me to stop and fuck her. Well I wanted to be a good roommate, so I lined up and slammed my hard dick into her, and she shuddered and screamed like I was killing her.


We were in a modified missionary position, as her legs were up over my arms and I was giving it to her deep and hard, but with a slow cadence. She must have screamed ten times, and her pussy was in full climax mode. Women seem to have this uncanny ability to cum over and over again, if you get just the right angle and good stimulation going. Hannah's pussy really liked it when I slow fucked her. She must have orgasmed at least twenty very hard cums. She screamed loud enough to wake up the dead. Her legs were locked around my waist as Hanna's climaxes continued and she shivered during every cum. She came almost violently to my slow deep rythym as I gave it to her hard.

Her face was beet red as she screamed, "Fuckme, Fuckme, Fuckkkmeee, Ohyes, yessss, Rod you are the best fucker! Ohmygod, COOOOMMMING!"


She looked over my shoulder at the door, and I suddenly realized all that blood curdling screaming she was doing had then attracted some of her girlfriend's attentions. There was a bunch of girls in the door and hallway watching us fuck. Some of the girls were recording our liaison on their cell phones. Some were playing with their cunts. All were watching my dick going in and out slowly in rapt attention.


Hannah grunted, "What- ugh-are-ugh-you-ugh-girls- YES!-looking-ugh-at? Oh-fuck- yeah!" She came again. She screamed.. She grunted through her climaxes. I did not let up, even as her snatch grabbed my cock in a death grip. I fucked her through each and every climax. Hannah loved it. She grabbed my ass cheeks as I drove my dick deep in her love gash, all the way to her womb, or at least it felt that way. She wimpered at the meat pole intrusion, but she still hard shuddered as her body reached another crest. Her loving grasp tightened in her climax as I filled her cervix with my hot fresh seed.


Hannah had thrown her head back as she came as hard as nails. Her nails drew blood from my back, and I could care less in my own gasping spewing explosion inside her tight li'l cunt. We kissed as our cum seemed to take a long time. I felt like I was coming for a good five minutes inside this wonderful woman. She continued to squeeze my dick with her very talented cunt.


"Sorry Hannah, it sounded like he is killing you in here! Are you all right?" perhaps the questioner was a virgin. She didn't appear to recognize a screaming orgasm, or what it meant to the screaming woman involved.


I picked Hannah up and switched us around to a reverse cowgirl so she could speak to the small crowd in her doorway. I was still hard but I had no idea how long that was gonna last. "It's o-ugh-kay, we are-ugh-just- study-ugh-ying-ugh-really-Oh! Oh!-ugh-hard!" She was close to another big cum, Hannah quieted and I knew she was ready, I pushed my thumb into her sphincter, and she loudly screamed again and squirted, she may have even squirted on the crowd. She had a massive orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my meat.


"OHMYGOD that was a good one. Rod, I have to take a breather, I came like twenty times. Give me a minute and I'll suck you off." She pulled off me with a "POP!" as my cock pulled out of her muff.


"Hannah, I'll take care of him! Rod, you want some of my pussy or my mouth?" She was a tall beautiful blond with nice tits, nowhere near as big as Hanna's wonder whoppers, but like DD cup, with dark brown hard-hard nips.


"Both" I said. She and Hanna switched places, and I picked her up and gently swung her around to a sixty-nine position. I immediately went to tease-and-please-cunt-lick, then the ever popular lick-lick- torture-clit-tease. The blonde tried to get my cock down her throat, but she couldn't. She sputtered and choked, and screamed as I sucked on her hard clit. A small brunette came in and took my whole dick in her throat, and went to town sucking it. I had a free hand, so I two fingered the brunette, to her G spot. She came as I erupted in her mouth with force. She sat up and showed us my cum, she was going to swallow, and the blonde yelled, "Hey share that with me, I want some!" They kissed and shared my cum and a minute later the blonde shuddered and squeaked, as she had another big orgasm.


The brown haired girl yelped as well as I tortured her cunt and clit with my fingers. She squirted her juices all over my hand.


"I want to be next!" said another pretty girl.


"No, no, no! He's not a stud horse! He's my new roomy!"Hannah yelled. I guess she took back possession of me.


"Look at his dick. He most certainly IS a stud horse. At least where it counts." All the girls agreed to my studly-ness and all of them wanted to ride my "horsey cock." I didn't even know that I had one of those. My new middle name is now Clydesdale!


"Girls, I'm really tired. I've been fucking for what? Two hours? I have a test tomorrow and I really need to study, and not just your pretty pussies either. I need to get some rest." I was too pooped to pucker. I hope that I don't fuck up this major test.


The brunette came over and kissed me. "I'm Becky Parsons. Three doors down on the left. Just knock, come down anytime. I just love deep throating your big dick!" I was gonna write her name down for sure. She left after a scorching kiss. Becky Parsons, expert cocksucker! Oh fuck yeah, I better write that name twice!


The statuesque blonde kissed me for a long time. "My name is Sheila Bancroft, I am right next door. Anytime you want, I am ready and very, very willing. Next time I want it in my ass, ok? You could ask me out you know. I'll do anything for you, stud. Absolutely ANYTHING YOU WANT!" I was tongue tied. Finally I stammered. "You are so, so hot. Way, way out of my league!" I stammered. She looked at me very surprised and happy. Sheila gazed at me with a huge smile.


"Don't you believe that! FYI, I find you very hot as well, my little stud horse!" Sheila walked to the door. The blond slapped her ass, and said, "Ride-em cowboy!" She went to her room. The other girls came in and kissed me one at a time, but I couldn't possibly remember all their names, there was at least fifteen! Most were naked or topless, and two were bottomless! Oh fuck yeah!


Hanna looked at me like a prize she had won. "Well, have I made you feel quite welcome in your new abode?" She had a dirty grin on her face. She lifted up her giant tits as she offered them to me.


"Oh yeah. Hey, I need to get more of my stuff. Could you give me a hand? It should only take fifteen or twenty minutes." I hoped. I did not feel like another physical confrontation, but I did need more of my belongings. Like clothes. If i had no clothes these girls would fuck me to death.


"Sure! Let me make sure I'm decent. I had a wonderful time with you. That was the best sex I ever had, ever. You are like a sex machine. What a nice dick too! You certainly impressed all my friends. They all want to fuck you now. Your nick name is now 'Sex-man.' You have a reputation as a good loving man. Or maybe just a stud horse, with a horse cock, take your pick." She giggled.


"I'm never going to get any sleep!" I grinned.


*********


The walk downstairs mostly consisted of me describing events which led to my break-up. All the evidence, all circumstantial at best. She didn't know what to do either. I was sorta confused and conflicted about Maria, on the one hand wanting to ditch the bitch, but I had fucked the shit out of the library staff, so I had some culpability there as well. Her date-rape drug overdose had me back and forth as to what to do about the girl. Did she do it herself or did my dirty roommate do it? Or just perhaps, BOTH? That would certainly help explain the overdose she had if she and he both dosed her. That might make the most sense. The obvious question then is "WHY?" Not so easily answered.


We got to my old room, and my old roomate wasn't there. I grabbed a bunch of my clothes and books and I noticed a small box I had never seen before in my drawers. I opened it and there were several hundered plastic packs of white crystalline powder. I decided to take it to the cops. I did not handle anything with my fingers, just my socks! I also noticed a phone on my desk. It wasn't mine. It was Maria's. I took it with. I did not get everything, but maybe 75%. I would return tomorrow after my exams for everything else. I probably could have easily got it all, but I couldn't stand to be there, I just had to get out.


Hanna was a great help. She had the foresight to bring her laundry cart, and we loaded it up. We made good time back to the room. I was shocked when I opened the door, for there was Cassandra laying upon my bed, looking black and sexy. She was smiling and stark naked. Her legs were spread wide open and she was dripping girl juice all over. Naughty girl! She needs to be punished. Probably why she is here!


Hanna said, "Hi Cass!" I spun around. Things were a bit clearer now.


"You two know each other?" Cass asked us. She seemed confused.


"Yes, we were... are friends and lovers," I said. "You introduced us, remember? You might have been too fucked up to recall. Cass, you were pretty damn high last night. Did you mean all those things you said, or was that just the drugs talking?"


She ignored my question and got right to her own, "Did you ball him?" Cass asked Hanna. Right to the point. Was she a bit jealous? Of course she was. She had declared ownership of me last night.


"He balled me. He is a sex god. A couple more girls walked in, and he fucked them too. I have never had sex like that before. I came so hard and so many times it was... magical !" Hannah said breathlessly. She had a huge happy smile on her face.


I grabbed Cass and kissed her full on the lips. "Are you horny again so soon?" I could smell her juices.


"No. I am actually kind of sore. You really fucked the shit out of me. No, I just missed you. Are you guys hungry?" Cass seemed a little lonely perhaps. As we all get from time to time! She slapped her own ass cheeks and smiled at me with a wink.


"Wanna spank my ass?" I ignored her request as I was hungry, given all the events of the last twenty-four hours.


"Yeah, to the food but I don't want to go to the cafeteria. How about we hit the Diner? It's 24 hours, they have pretty decent food." I then suggested. "I am hungry. All that fucking requires some energy! I am not sure how many times I got laid last night. It was a lot. Like a world record for me!" I rubbed Cass on her sweet ass, "Spanking your big beautiful ass can wait a bit. I am a bit hungry!" I explained.


Both girls said ok. This would be an interesting meal. Cass reluctantly put on some clothes. What a fine dirty girl. She wiggled her behind at me. Her ass is magnificent.


*********


We walked in to the diner, arm in arm. Me in the middle, flanked by a beautiful Jewish woman, and a black goddess. The young hostess that seated us was poker faced about our appearance. We might have smelled like...um, sex. A lot of sex. Practically dripping sex juices! Yeah well shit happens.


"Would you order me a coffee and the Frank's fries, the ones with the bacon? I have to go." I got up to go to the men's room. When you gotta go, you gotta go.


"Need any help, I would like to hold it for you!" Hanna offered quickly.


"Me too. I never held a man's dick while he pissed. Please, please, PLEASE!" Cass was always wanting to play with Mr Happy!


"Alright, alright. Come on, I gotta go!" BOTH girls traipsed along into the men's room with me, giggling like crazy.


"Miss, we're going to the rest room to freshen up. Would you please tell the waitress three coffees. We will be back in a minute" I said to the hostess. You should have seen her face as we all went into the men's room.


I think she is amazed, or maybe disgusted. Whatever. She will get over it.


************


In the small mens room, I locked the door and the girls were still giggling. I went to the urinal to pee. I whipped it out and both women were trying to grab my cock, pee was going all over the damn place.


"Wait a second. Cass, you hold it first. Don't forget to aim it in the urinal."


She held it and aimed it. She was on her knees and aiming it at her face and tongue!


"That's enough Cass, you dirty little slut! Ok Hannah, your turn."


Hannah just floored me, as she took my dick in her mouth and sucked down my piss! Then Cass wanted it too. I eventually ran out of pee. But not before my two girls were giggling and playing with it. They are both such dirty, dirty sluts! I made them both clean up. And of course, each woman had to pee herself. No wonder it takes girls so long in the bathroom! Both girls wanted to blow me before we went back to eat. I can't believe they drank my pee! Eeeww. They were both happy and giggling. They are both sex fiends for sure! I am shocked and amazed as well. Such dirty, dirty girls!


"No! Come on. I'm hungry. If you girls want the stud horse to put out, you gotta feed me!" That motivated them, and we went to eat. The young hostess stood and watched us come out of the men's room with a fascination.


"Excuse me. Were you?... Did you?... All three of you?" Yeah, her mind was blown.


"Oh no! We just wanted to play with his big cock, and aim the piss. I like drinking his, fresh from the dick." Explained Hannah.


The girl looked at Cass. "What can I say? We like playing with his big cock and his pee." Cass spoke in her best deadpan. The poor girls eyes were wide as dinner plates. I thought she might fall over, the way she looked.


"I thought you were fu--" she shut up when her manager came marching over.


"What's going on. You folks alright? Amelia?" he was suspicious as hell.


"Oh Amelia was just chatting with us about water sports, and what we like to do. Lovely girl! We're going to head back to our table now." Hannah spoke glowingly about the young hostess. We got to the table and we all broke out in laughter. We all had yummy club sandwiches and some soup for the chill in the air. The food was delicious! After that we all went back to the dorm.


As we walked in there were several cops in the lobby. They made a beeline for me.


"Robert Waxman?"


"NO. My name is Roger. Roger Wexman, with an E."


"We need to speak with you right now Waxman. Your girlfriend is in the intensive care unit at Lehigh Regional Hospital. Can you please tell us about the drugs that you gave her?" He was straight to the point. Trying to pin shit on me. Not even trying to be subtle about it.


"I have not given her any drugs of any kind. And she's not my girlfriend anymore. I walked into my room and she was naked with my ex roommate. She was felating him very happily. This charming and beautiful woman is our resident assistant. I then immediately sought her out to get a new room assignment. She sent me to this gorgeous woman, who is my new roommate."


"You should tell him what we found!" Hannah said."it might help your ex recover. At least they will know or not if she was drugged."


"Officer, while cleaning out my side of the room, I found some kind of drugs stuffed into my drawers. I was going to get them analysed at our school lab, but this has thrown it in a totally different direction. I never touched the package, so it could be finger printed to see if my roommates prints are on it. The hospital would like to see what that shit is, I'm sure.


I handed the cop the drugs wrapped in a larger plastic bag. He wrote time date and my name on the bag.


"We will get this checked out right away. It may have nothing to do with your girlfriend's issues. I'm glad you turned it in though. More drugs off the street. I'll see if there are any prints on the package. We probably won't be able to use it as evidence, because of the way it was found. But now we have a person of interest, and maybe we can get a few answers."


"Why can't you use it?" I asked.


"First, we have to match this stuff to whatever is in your girlfriend. Second, see if there are any prints we can use. Thirdly, anyone could have planted this in your drawers, not just the roommate. Fourth, we don't even know if the chemical is illegal or not. Designer drugs are coming out faster than legislative bodies can outlaw them. Of course, if the girl was given drugs unknowingly, that would be a felony, especially if the drug hurt or injured her. That is, even if it's a legal drug, it can't be administered to someone else without their express consent. That's a big federal statute, so that is Fed time. But only if we can get enough evidence for a conviction!" He looked a bit frazzled.


"Are you saying that he might skate away from this?" It was beyond my understanding.


"If we could prove intent on his part, and assuming she regains consciousness and she can remember anything then he could be convicted on assault charges, and whether the drugs in her system were illegal or not, they got put in her unknowingly therefore... Unwillingly, ergo unlawfully and he gets to be a guest of the state. IF, IF, IF AND IF."


"That's brilliant. How do we do that?" I asked. The officer looked a bit helpless as he was ruled by basic criminal evidentiary and civil rules, not to mention constitutional requirements as well.


"Why don't you just let the investigators do their job? If you do find something, don't move it or touch it. We might get lucky with fingerprints yet. Just call us. Thank you for what you have done." The cop seemed genuinely grateful. It all seemed like "Catch-22" to me. Nothing like tv, where the crook goes to jail at the 22 minute mark of the program. It seemed to me, he was not likely to face any kind of charges at all, much less jail time.


~~~~~~~~


"I have no idea what to do!!! Why don't we start with the scene of the crime? We could look for evidence." Hannah was very interested in helping. Or maybe she wants to hang out with me more. That's always nice when a girl wants to be with you.