Tie On The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs was sucking my dick in an instant as I suckled the nubs on her girlfriend. Both girls moaned. My hands were all over both women, I was as horny as a goat in heat! I felt a little high from the second hand smoke.


I laid myself back and motioned for Bess to bring her fragrant pussy to my face. I licked and teased, and played hide and seek with her engorged clitoris. Until I snuck up on it, and sucked it and gently bit on it. Bess went crazy when I did that, instantly climaxing very hard. At the same time Babs was sliding her extremely tight cooter down my meat pole. I felt like I was stretching her out! Babs grunted as she took about two thirds of my cock into her very wet, hot and happy, gash. That was all she could jam in there! I was bottomed out in her tight little cunt. Babs was having a nice cum, when both women climaxed. I licked and fucked them through their time of pleasure, back to back with another big cum. After the second orgasm, I had them switch places. As I licked and sucked both women enjoying the oral and my cock to the utmost. The door burst open, and in strode Cassandra looking like she had just found what she was looking for.


"Waxman, Room 518, the roommate's name is Hanna Berkowitz. She wants to chat with you before you just traipse into her room. You are a non-smoker right? Wow! You have a very nice cock." It was like she just now noticed I was fucking the shit out of her two busty girlfriends. Cass was stripping quickly as she spoke. She was butt naked in a few moments as she had no underwear on. Her eyes never left my manhood.


"Damn you! You girls started without me! Well you missed all the excitement! That girl Maria had some kind of reaction to a medication. She was on the floor spasming, I called 911, and the EMT said he thought it might have been an overdose from a date rape drug that caused her seizure, but it could be something else. She was holding a small bag of some white powder. I guess they took her to Mercy General. She did not look good. That girl was very messed up on something!" Cass told me.


I thought to myself, "Should I go? We only went out for a very short time, I caught her sucking off my roommate. Was she drugged? She sure looked at me with a guilty look. Wait, I'm fucking three black goddesses, and I'm wondering about a damn dirty (most-likely) slut? Fuck it, fuck her, I'm staying right here..." I thought about the whole episode. I suppose if she is a slut for fucking one guy, I fucked the two sexy librarians and these two busty beautiful girls, and now I'm just about to fuck the slender black grad student. If Maria is a slut, then I'm a double slut, or maybe a super slut. I felt confused about my roles and my responsibilities in this whole mess. My anger had lessened quite a bit since I had fucked these marvelous black girls. Bess and Babs seemed happy after they both came five times or so.


My thoughts about my ex-slut-girlfriend and the sexy librarians were anything but clear, with my emotions saying, "Well it COULD have been the date rape drugs. Maybe." But then my brain says, "Yeah, right! She was absolutely enjoying herself, and she turned bright crimson and apologetic when she saw me. It's totally lame bullshit! She WANTED HIM IN THE WORST WAY! But then realistically, I had actually cheated on HER FIRST! Fucking the living daylights out of Gladys. I have no moral high ground here. At least she was drugged as she fucked him. I was stone cold sober. I noticed Cassandra looking at me, then looking down. That was weird. She wouldn't look me in the eye. What's with that?


"Cassandra is a super submissive. She loves to be tied up, blindfolded and taken roughly. She really enjoys anal sex. Here is some rope. We will both help you fuck her good!" Bess explained. This was different. Quite unusual. These girls were 'assisting' me fuck the sexy grad assistant! A bit of irony there.


Cassandra was staring at me, or rather at my erect cock. She licked her lips and said, "What a beautiful cock." She glanced at my face, but couldn't maintain eye contact.
She stared at my dick and licked her lips.


"Yes it is. I love the way it feels inside my pussy or my mouth! He makes me cum so good." Babs said to Cass.


"Why don't you get on your knees in front of him? Take his dick in your small mouth. Stretch your pretty lips around his glans and taste him. Let him shoot his sperm in your mouth!" Bess was just full of good ideas. Thank you Bess!


Cass stood in front of me with her eyes cast down. I walked over and grabbed her and kissed her like they do in the movies, in a full dip. She was shocked. She kissed me back! She moaned in my mouth. She did like being taken! I could smell her hot pussy.


Then to my surprise, she did get on her knees, and she started to blow me. She did have to open wide, and she did stretch her mouth on my dick. She was trying to get my whole cock in her mouth and throat. It didn't really fit. But she was very determined! She was choking on my dick.


Babs forced her hands behind her back, and with help from Bess, she tied Cass'es arms. I could smell and see her glistening pussy as she was very, very excited! I removed my manhood from her mouth, and placed her on the arm of the sofa, bent over. I carefully lubed her asshole, and aimed my fuckstick at her shithole. She whimpered as I thrust in deep, and started sawing in and out of her rectum. She was shivering as she neared her first climax. Cass was almost there. I felt her tremble with lust. She was about to come. Cass turned to me, and begged.


"Please Sir, may I come now?"
She was asking me for my permission to climax!!! Wow.


Her ass cheeks were perfect hemispheres, her cafe au lait colored skin was the lightest of all three girls. Her tits were bigger that I thought, perhaps DD or a bit bigger, and her dark brown nipples just begged to be sucked! I grabbed her hair, I felt her ass begin to spasm a bit, and I knew she was very close to coming.


"Don't you fuckin dare cum before I tell you you can, slut. Hold it, hold iiittt..., ok its time to climax! So do it. Cum for me. Do it right now!" She did, she came like a rocket! She screamed. Cass squeezed my dick and she spasmed on me. I pulled out of her anus, spun her around and shoved my cock into her mouth, very roughly, right from her dirty asshole into her mouth. She sucked me like a world champion cocksucker all the way to my balls. I pulled back out of her throat. I shot big gobs of sperm into her mouth, so much for the poor girl it came out of her nose. She was smiling. Fuck, she was happy and loving the nasty treatment I was giving her! She was so happy.


"Do you want to taste me?" I asked Cass. She shook her head yes, so I exploded again into her mouth. She shared my jism with her friends and they all agreed that I tasted pretty good. I unbound her, and spanked her ass, first one cheek, then the other. She loved it! Her behind was cherry red. Cass wept with happiness!


"Please don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" She shivered and climaxed hard as I smacked her perfect sexy asscheeks. They were beet red after the spanking. Cass put her head on the floor and spread her own cheeks.


"Please Sir! Fuck my ass again, please! And don't be so gentle about it this time. I need you to be rough with me." She looked back over her shoulder in a pleading look.


I rammed my cock into her rectum, but I am not an asshole myself, so I lubed her up good. "Suck Babs beautiful cunt! You know you want to, and I am forcing you to do it. Please her. Make Babs come nice and hard Cass!" I ordered her.


Cass wanted to be forced. I pushed her head towards Babs pretty pussy. Babs was giggling as she liked my idea immensely.


Babs got in front of Cass and spread her legs wider than a cheerleader's, and I fucked cass in her ass, forcing Cass into Babs cunt, a stroke at a time. Both girls loved it. Cass came hard and then Babs screamed too. Babs had a huge orgasm.


Babs and Bess switched as I continued to pound Cass into the lucky girl, in this case, Bess having a huge squirting come all over Cassandra's happy face. I couldn't hold back and I filled Cass'es little asshole full with my jism. Cass came like crazy with me and Bess coming almost together. We were done. That was really something! I had pleasured all three gorgeous black girls! They all seemed very happy. All three girls hugged and kissed me.


*********


I explained what had happened to all three girls, and they asked me a quick obvious question:


"Are you in love with Maria?" Bess voiced the question they all thought about.


"No... Yes... Maybe. I'm not sure. We had just started going out. I was so upset, so damn pissed off, then I heard she was drugged, now she has collapsed. I don't know what to think. Hey, I got a question. Were you girls seriously considering me to be your boyfriend? All of you? I just thought it was the sexy situation and lust talking."


"No, not these two, just me!" Said Babs. "Rod, I am yours. You own this pussy!"She took my hand and placed it on her mons. Babs lifted a huge tit for me to suck on. Her nipple was hard in my mouth. I loved it. I sucked and she moaned. I enjoyed sucking on her enormous breasts.


"No, no, no, you are mine!" Said Bess."You own all of me, all my holes belong to you Rod. You can take me whenever you want to. I want you so bad." She kissed me in a fury. Bess grabbed my cock and was really trying to get my dick into her mouth. Cass quickly grabbed my dick.


"Oh no you don't! I want this guy for myself. I came five times and I didn't even get him in my cunt yet! He is so damn good. Rod, I'll take damn good care of you honey!" Cass gave me such a hot look. "I just did ass to mouth, and I loved it. I licked and sucked two women for you, although truthfully, I think I like doing that! There is nothing that I would not do for you Rod. I definitely belong to you now." She licked her lips and kissed me along with the other girls. All three girls kissed my face.


"Wait, you all THREE want me? You aren't just fuckin with me?" I asked them all incredulously.


"I definitely want to fuck you. You are really a good fuck, and you actually CARE ABOUT ME. Fuck yeah. Oh and you have a very nice dick." Babs was adamant. I wanted to start all over again and fuck all three. They were all wonderful.


"Hey lover, you better go up to your new dorm room, we all got tests and papers to write. If you stay here, we will just fuck you all damn night, right?" Bess explained. "Actually, that sounds pretty good!" Bess reconsidered.


"Yeah, just stay and fuck us all together again and again!" Babs suggested. Temptation, thy name is pussy. I knew she was correct, but I was a bit definitely conflicted... Stay up and fuck three chocolate angels, or go do actual, really needed studying? I guess I should let the big head think now and then. I was in college to learn wasn't I? Theoretically anyway. I was definitely learning how to fuck delicious busty black women, three at a time. I wanted this to be my new major! These three were sexy beyond belief. They were going to fuck me to death, and I was gonna enjoy it!


"Damn it!" I said. Fuck three black goddesses or complete my studies. Hmmm. Tough call. "I want to stay and ball you three until you girls can't walk, but I have so much shit to do... I hate it, but I guess I hafta study. I am so sorry my goddesses, but your sex slave has to bail on you and go try to pass my courses. I do apologize to you! I will make it up to you, I promise. I'll fuck you twice as hard next time." They all moaned. They all kissed me.


*********


"Hi! Hannah Berkowitz? This is Rodger Wexman." I was on the phone with my new potential roommate.


"...No, no, not Waxman. It's Roger Wexman, with an E." ...


"Yes, I'm calling to see if I can use the room tonight... Yeah, my last roommate got into it with my ex-girlfriend... no they weren't fighting, they were... yes, they were fucking. How do I know for sure? She was choking on his dick, and she had cum on her back and ass. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, so they got into it...
and she was loving it.


"...Well, actually he got into HER!... Exactly, I said that to myself, I must get out of here... I was very upset of course.


"... I walked in on them...Yeah, it hurt like hell... It was very upsetting, seeing her with his dick in her mouth...


"...Well thank you for that. I really need a bed to sleep in, and I have tons of studying to do...If that's ok with you? Thank you. See you soon."


*********


"Hi, I'm Hannah! You must be Rod. So nice to meet you!" She appraised me up and down. I hope I passed her inspection. I need the room.


I inspected her back. She was in a grey conservative outfit, she had long, redish brown hair with curls, curls, and more curls. She had a big ass and maybe a big chest. I think she wore minimizer bra and underwear, like Spanx and those tennis bras. She had dark brown eyes, and high heeled grey boots. If she was going for monochrome look, she got it! Grey on grey. Her outfit reminded me of Uncle Fester in the Adam's family. Not exactly sexy.


"My pleasure, I'm sure. Just so you know, my last name is Wexman, with an 'E' . My first name is Roger, but my friends call me Rod. I'm pursuing a dual-degree in bio-chem and structural engineering, and I'm going after my MBA. I play guitar, but I don't have one with me, I am a stone mason, working for my dad since I was four! He does not cut me any slack, I think he likes to use me as an example! That's how I'm putting myself through school, and I ride a motorcycle to work and back. I write terrible poetry now and then. That's about it for me..." I gave her the two minute bio, complete with false majors! All she will remember is MBA.


"I'm Hannah Berkowitz. I'm the only daughter of Abe and Marsha Berkowitz. My father is a corporate lawyer, and a great financier. My mom is a great neurosurgeon. I am an artist and a poet, and I play the violin. I am pre-law, although my heart is not in it, I am very good. I've been studying the law with my dad since I was four years old, same as you. I... I...find myself very, very attracted to you. Your arms and big powerful hands, your body and that very, very interesting bulge in your pants. I want to hug you, and kiss you, and we just met! Wait... Are we in Spanish-1 together? Martinez the instructor? I knew I saw you before." She reached over and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my cheek. She pushed her large hidden boobs into my chest.


"Waxman is a Jewish surname. Is Wexman as well?" she asked me.


"I don't know, but my folks are Episcopalian, and I'm a sorta non-conformist. If you are looking for a nice Jewish guy, I'm not him. I noticed that you are dressed in a very ultra- conservative look. Are you an ultra conservative?"


"No, I'm more of a fucking do-it-in-the-middle-of-the-road kind of political detestor. Fuck the politicians. But right now I want to fuck you. Word on campus is that you are a big swinging dick! Is that true Rod? Are you a stud muffin or not?" She stared at my crotch.
She apparently wanted to check out my equipment first thing.


"A gentleman never tells, and I just throw my dick over my shoulder and walk on by." She was laughing so hard, it made me laugh too. I didn't think it was that funny. She was beet red.


"Well now I've just got to see it. Please? Whip it out here, Wexman. I really would love to see your penis, and if it's not too much trouble, may I felate you to completion? I mean if it's nice? Please?" Wow. Did she just use the word felate? She said "to completion"? My two favorite words, right after felate! Oh fuck yeah.


"Hannah! You have known me ten minutes and you want to suck my cock? You are a very bad girl, I'm going to have to discipline you severely. I think a spanking is in order for your cute little ass." She giggled. She slapped her own behind.


"Come on Rod! Lem'me see your meat stick!" Hannah acted like a big kid at Christmas, wanting to unwrap gifts. Of course it would be Hanukkah for Hannah.


"Wait! Quid pro quo. How about I see your bound up bosoms. Unleash the titans. I will show you mine Hannah, if you show me yours!" Fair is fair.


"Ok Rod, you look like a tit man." She knew all about me, apparently! How did she know?


"Not 100% true Hannah. I like every bit of the female anatomy. I love big butts too! Come on, I can see you have them strapped down. Why?"


"I wanither! So I use a minimizer bra, and ultra conservative clothes. My chest is pretty big Rod," She had unbuttoned about four buttons and stopped. She was teasing.


"They say that about my prick too, but I really don't go around comparing wieners. I have it on good authority that it is very nice looking, but what do I know? Listen Hannah, I really do need to study. I will just show you the tip. Other than that, you need to have some skin in the game as well. Quid pro quo."

I undid my belt, and the top button on my jeans, and I managed to maneuver my cock head and five inches of shaft out of my jeans. Hannah's eyes were wide open! Suddenly she ripped open her top, buttons flying every direction. She had a white industrial strength bra on and she struggled to undo the stressed latches. Her bra had at least fifteen hooks!


"May I be of assistance?" I reached around her shoulder to unlatch the industrial strength bra, there were so, so many hooks! I unhooked each with some finesse, as she wrapped her fingers around my manhood.


"Oooh that feels nice!" She said. Her eyes were magnetized to my dick. She squeezed my dick with both hands. She giggled as she played with my cock.


"Releasing your tits feels really good?" I asked as her huge tits came out of the bondage she had them in. Her huge honkers were very ponderous, and pendulous. They were maybe bigger than my head, and very firm. These gems were not synthesized, they were pure, unadulterated, tit meat! Oh fuck yeah! They looked to me like they were even bigger than Babs' huge rack, and those black babies were gigantic. Hannah's heroic happy hemispheres were even bigger than that. They were ginormous! They had a small amount of down drag, only because each one was clearly more than ten amazing pounds of tit meat!


No wonder it felt good to be released. They were awesome bosoms for sure.


"Yes letting my girls run wild feels good. I was talking about your big fuckin' schwanz. It feels nice and ig in my hands. But I do like when my girls can bounce free!" She jiggled for effect. Her tits were magical and incredibly magnificent! Her nipples were as big as small bing cherries, and dark pink. Her eight inch areolas were just slightly lighter in shade, and puckered like her nips in her obvious arousal.


Hannah needed my dick inside her. I needed to study the inside of her vagina. This keeps up and I am changing my major to human sexuality! Maybe I should be a happy gynecologist, if I could spell it! Open wide my dear!


I wanted to suck on her jugs immediately. I squeezed each tit, but they were so huge it would take two or three hands on each one to do it justice. I wanted to suck on her big dark nipples, but she was suddenly on her knees and trying to jam as much of my cock into her mouth as possible, so I couldn't suck on those delectable tits. Damn!


"Mmmm-Hmmm!" she was stretching her mouth and lips around my dick. I swear she was smiling even though her mouth was all distended. Her hands were on my ass and she pulled more of my dick into her mouth. She had a fairly big mouth, and she was moaning as she got more of my dick in her mouth and throat. She was enjoying it.


"Do you like suckin on my dick? What is the verdict about my meat?" I asked her.


"Mmmmm-hhhmmm" she had wrapped her arms around me, and was squeezing my asscheeks as she alternately pulled me in and out of her mouth and throat. The girl had deepthroat talent for sure! She was fucking her face with my cock! Very nice indeed.