Tie On The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan. I want to get the last of my things out of there anyway." I said.


We pored over the room, and I was almost ready to give up when we found the four mini-cameras. They were tiny. Where did they broadcast to? His laptop was broke, he was using an I-pad. I had a simple thought. What if he followed his typical modus operandi, that is always 'try to frame someone else'? He would be using my laptop to broadcast to! It would be a hidden app that he put on my laptop! I checked, and sure enough, there it was, plain as day, and there were a hundred videos! A hundred! Talk about lots of evidence! I called the cops right back. They wouldn't even enter the room until they got a court order. For some reason they did not take my laptop, but had me send all the video files to them. I did not understand why they didn't take it for evidence. So we looked at the sex videos.


When did this guy sleep? How did he carry a full semester of classes? The man was balling every coed in sight. As I went over the videos a bit more carefully, it finally dawned on me that he gave every single girl a bit of the mystery chemical, usually in their drink. And when I came to view the episode with my former girlfriend, I was super shocked twice. She had been kissing him and in a tight clinch... But that was well BEFORE the chemical erotic enhancement took place! We saw him fix her drink, he put in several pills. However, they were really swapping spit way, WAY BEFORE her drink. In other words, she was going to ball him...even without the "fuck" pills of his. This really saddened me very much. It meant that she had either succumbed to my dirty ex roommate's charms, or she decided ahead of time that she was going to fuck him, or possibly a third idea, she just wanted a kiss and things escalated out of her control. From the way she behaved, that last scenario looked very unlikely.


Anyone looking at the video would be hard pressed to say she was forced or under duress; she appeared to be more than just a willing participant to me. It didn't really even look like revenge, but more like a ready and willing HAPPY woman having a great time.


That in and of itself made my decision seem quite reasonable. Was my behavior just as bad? I suppose it was, although I was NOT motivated by any sense of retribution. She cut the ties, and I felt no need to maintain any of the relationship rules. We had not even had the 'exclusivity discussion' yet, so that exonerated both of us. No promises were broken as none had been made yet by either of us. Considering that the librarians are both practicing lesbians, and had INVITED my girlfriend to join us, things could have gone in a completely different direction but for her own actions. She had not been able to accept my tryst with the two women. So then it's mea culpa for my own damn behavior, but her actions after that... That's all on her.


Then I just caught the final clincher. Maria took two bags of the powder and mixed them with her drink. No wonder she overdosed. She also slipped a few bags into her clutch bag. She was more than complicit. She was a co- conspirator as well! To her own "rape". I wonder if she had any inkling of the bad consequences of her actions?


I was hoping against hope that she was totally innocent in all of this... But now, I saw she was a very willing, active participant. The drugs were almost superfluous to her slutty behavior. With or without the drugs, SHE WAS A SLUT. The drugs just made everything way, way worse by a factor of ten.


I looked at the time stamps and he was fucking her inside of ten minutes from her ingestion of the drug. She was coming from his cock way before any drug induced change could have occurred. Oh well. In other words, she was stone-cold-sober when the fucking commenced. She looked like she was very much enjoying herself. That part made me very sad indeed. The drugs had little to do with her bad behavior.


I just suppose that I was doing that thing folks do when confronted with hard obvious facts: I had a big bout of magical thinking! I had hoped to put things back the way they were... but I think that's impossible now.


I had kinda glossed over the fact that I had cheated on her first with the librarian! I had better not throw stones in my glass house. I guess I am just a big fucking hypocrite. Hell, I asked for this. If she had learned that I had fucked the librarians, then her getting a bit of fun and revenge... well it's unfortunate but it was undeniable and really justified from her point of view. I had caused her to go ballistic by my own bad behavior, whether it was justified or not. I ought to think about that quite a bit. My own bout of magical thinking really can't stand up to even a cursory analysis.


I guess if you are raised on Walt Disney, you always hope for a happy ending. Truly, we had only just started going out, and she probably wants to try out a few different guys before she makes any major commitments. Smart thinking but I still think she's a little slut! I was hoping that something was happening with her and I... but fuck that. It was all in my imagination and the video proved that.


It is what it is. She wanted this to transpire, an open act of revenge from what I can see. My behavior after the fact just destroyed her whole enterprise. She was then replaced inside of five minutes. That had her pretty upset, no doubt.


But if she was so enamoured of me, why the revenge sex? Did she think that would make things better in some way? Talk about magical thinking!!! Revenge sometimes completely backfires onto the person seeking it. Even if it works, it simply destroys whatever is left of the relationship. Hope that's what you wanted slut.


Well, I was done with her now for the foreseeable future. It pains me to think about it, as I did think there was maybe something there... But I now see the truth of it. We all make mistakes... Some are easily overlooked, some are for sure in the category of "deal breaker". Fucking my roommate, well that sorta crossed the line for me. She could have had me begging her for forgiveness if she had played her cards correctly, but I don't play. Too little, too late, too bad, we are done.


That was it. As they say, "It is what it is." I would need some help and some time to get over her perfidy, but I seem to have developed a small fan club! Quite a few girls wanted to help me get over her... Mostly by getting on top of them! Nice therapy! 'Fuck therapy', it even sounds like good fun! Hell, I might write a book about my new therapy, and I am sure it would be a best seller! I need to get ahold of myself. Maybe I need sleep. I can't believe what a man whore I have become. I am amazed at all the sexual favors the girls bestowed on me.


Time to return the favors they gave to me! Hannah was giving me the side eye. I wonder if she was cooking up plans for us? I had missed my library appointment, and I was sure the librarians would be worried. I would give them a call, or just head over and apologize in person.


I was sorta lucky it was raining, since we didn't have to work in the rain, unless we had an indoor gig. At least my dad was going to be ok. I don't need all this fuckin drama.


Realistically, I was working and studying towards a real achievable goal. I did not have enough time to go mucking around with a girl or three. I had to keep my eyes open and on the prize. Unless I wanted to change my major to "American gigalo!" I had to remember my purpose for being here. My little head was doing way to much thinking for me. I was spending more time fucking beautiful woman than studying for my finals.


I decided to call the cops and let the chips fall where they may. I typed up my statement on what I had seen, and what had happened. I got the evidence together, backed up to the cloud the other evidence and waited for the cops. I checked with Hannah my roommate as to the form I used and so forth. She said it was fine! I gave everything to the cops, and left them do their jobs. I was just a college student, not a detective! I hope I had helped their investigation and not hurt it.


I had to call my dad and tell him the whole story. I did leave out parts here and there about the librarians. He was not amused. But he was very understanding about the criminal activities and my need to see that justice will be done. I am his son, and we do share a common sense of justice. My father could easily be a cop. He would have been a good one.


Then he floored me. "Son, you owe that girl Maria a huge apology. No matter that she did what she did. You drove her to that evil guy. Own your mistake, be a man, take your lumps. You don't have to go out with her, but she does deserve a real heart-felt apology from you. You know that I'm right. So just do it, and accept the outcome, good or bad. I love you son. Be a man. I know you are, so just do it. Call me."


"Ok Dad, I will go apologize to her. I love you Dad. I'll let you know how it turns out.


End of part one.