All Comments on 'Tiffany and Mike'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fmp0927fmp09274 months ago

Great start, can't wait to read the next chapter! Speaking of which, it would be nice if they were a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never ever let a bitch cage you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She didn´t feel like a bitch. I hope it stays that way ^^

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun story. I hope there is more to come.

Norway_1705Norway_17054 months ago

Great start. And "Pinterest" is a great answer. Bravo!

A question from me, and a prayer from me.

The question is this: did Mike, being an alpha male who is proud of his own success, perhaps take advantage of the Bet to make a mistake on purpose, and be "forced" into submission? In other words: maybe Mike craves submission, maybe Mike "desired" to wear a chastity cage?

My prayer is this. A head cheerleader is a successful girl, by definition. Nothing against that although, like all people, upon closer inspection she too has her own insecurities, fears, anxieties and weaknesses. Please don't reduce this whole thing to trite cuckolding after sissification--that's too cliché and stereotypical. It would be nice to read the development of a dominant woman who does not feel the need to cheat him.

Short chapters or short chapters doesn't matter to me, but we all hope that the frequency doesn't have a slow pace.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Boy I sure hope this isn't a one and done story, because it such a good start to a good story..

chrono_h3chrono_h34 months ago

I agree with the comment od Norway_1705. Don't let this drop into the typical and cliche story. Great start so far, maybe could have added a bit more of the background of how they found themselves kinky. Better than many out there already.

spinpole2001spinpole20014 months ago

I can't wait for more chapters!

rentturtlerentturtle4 months ago

oohh good start. excited to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

But what sex there is nothing more than an outline. Totally lacking in details.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES