Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I passed her for the third and final time with less than ten feet between us and the ATV. It was for all intents and purposes, a tie. While I did technically beat her, I wasn't going to be a dick about it. Fair is fair, after all, and so is a wager. I was breathing hard, and now it was my turn to take a drink of water.

"I can't believe you did that!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I didn't think you could do it, Sir."

I think she was really in awe that I had in fact done it, and it hadn't yet dawned on her that she had lost the bet.

"I told you I could!" I burst out with a smile in between pants. "But it was pretty close. Too close to call. Let's call it draw."

"We didn't discuss what would happen if we tied." Tiffany mused.

"Well, it could mean one of two things." I responded. "First, it could mean that neither of us gets what we wanted. You keep walking and I resort to masturbation, or we could make it a win/win situation. You get to rest, and I get to fuck you and cum in your cunt."

"I'll take that option, please." she replied.

"Good. Then come sit on my lap and I'll give you a ride back to the house. You'll have to steer though, because I want to feel you up."

Tiffany laughed, and it was actually the first time I'd ever seen her do that. To be honest, I didn't even know it was in her abilities.

"We'll take a shower and clean up, and I'll make you breakfast." I stated, as I started the engine.

She settled onto my lap and navigated the ATV back to the front porch, as I massaged her perky tits all the way. I reached between her legs and began diddling her clit as well, and she squealed eagerly as she parked it.

"You have nice hands." she said quietly as she got off my lap. "You know how to make me feel good."

"I'll make you feel even better, very shortly." I said with a smile. "Come on, let's take a shower and cool off."

Tiffany nodded and followed me into the house. The cats elected to stay on the porch and cool off in the shade, before drifting off into a deep sleep to catch up from the long run they had just endured. We entered the bathroom and I turned the shower on, letting the water warm up as I removed my clothes and Tiffany her sneakers. We stepped into the tub, and I immediately had my hands all over her perky knobs; squeezing them firmly, and pulling on her chunky and quickly-hardening nipples.

"You really didn't have to be so mean to me earlier." she said quietly, as I continued feeling her up. "Believe it or not, I'm getting the point. I never realized how much of a bitch I really am. I'm sorry, Jack."

I was genuinely surprised. First a smile and now an apology!

"Well, don't get cocky." I replied. "This is only the first day and it's going to be tough, I promise, but the more you learn to hold your tongue and be respectful to others, the faster you'll get your clothes back and maybe even stay here with me if you want."

I poured a drop of shampoo onto my palm and began to massage it into her hair and scalp. Tiffany tipped her head back and sighed as I worked her scalp with my fingers.

"That feels soooo nice!" she whispered. "I've never had anyone do that to me before. It feels so good."

"I can make you feel good in a lot of ways if you'll let me," I replied, "but you'll have to become a new person."

"I know, and I really am trying." she responded. "It's going to take a while but I really do want to change."

"That's a good first step." I said gently in her ear.

We finished showering and dried off. This time, I let her dry her hair before leading her to my bedroom. We began to kiss, and it quickly turned hot. Tiffany fell back onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her. I was already hard in anticipation of having sex with her, and I easily slid inside of her cunt. I'll have to admit that I had wanted this to happen for quite some time, but she was such a bitch I figured the only way up until now would have been rape. This was much better.

At 5'6", her height was perfect for my size and length. I was stimulating her G spot something vicious with my cock, and she was moaning uncontrollably. The thought of a fantasy fuck coming true was more than I could handle, and I couldn't hold back for too long.

"Oh shit..." I groaned. "Oh Tiff... here it comes."

I sighed blissfully, as spurt after spurt of my semen erupted inside her cunt. I filled it completely, and the excess ran out around my dick and dripped off my balls and onto the bed.

Tiffany placed her hand over her mouth as she bucked in her own orgasm. It was more than she could bear, however, and within a few seconds she was screaming like a banshee. Her cunt clamped down on my cock like a vise, as she shivered violently.

"Oh shit, Jack!" she exclaimed. "I felt it! I felt you shoot off inside me! It hit my uterus. I've never felt anything like that before!"

"Your cunt felt so good." I whispered. "I couldn't help myself."

I dropped to the bed next to her, and we embraced. I ran my fingers through her dark hair and stared into her eyes.

"This was nice," I said gently, "but you know that come morning, it's going to start all over again."

Tiffany nodded.

"I know, but that will be then. This is now."

She sighed wistfully.

"What if it could be like this all the time?" she inquired. "This is what I've always wanted."

"And it's yours if you want it." I replied. "Just stop being a bitch and be a respectful woman. It's not that hard, Tiffany. Just learn to think before you speak."

"I will try." she said quietly. "I am so sorry for who I have been and how I've made everyone hate me."

She turned over with her face buried in the pillow, and began to cry. Her shoulders were heaving violently, and I knew this was no act. Somehow, after all of these years, the goodness inside of her was fighting to emerge and take her life back from the sullen, hateful bitch that I had always known. I gently rolled her over onto her back and kissed her tenderly on the cheek.

"Get some rest, Tiffany." I said kindly. "You're going to have a looong day tomorrow."

12