All Comments on 'Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03'

by LadyTiff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

I must say that this chapter was a marathon. So many sub plots, I almost needed a score card to keep up, but I managed. It was very well done though, lots of nice twists and perversion. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was amazing and made me very horny!! I do agree there are too many plots and turns going on for one story. Just a suggestion but you could have made three different chapters out of these different events with more twist in each event. It was a little difficult to keep up. However, since I won't post a story who am I to give a recommendation!!! That said, this is incredible writing!!!! Your details are amazing and definitely exceed the description of erotica!! Thanks for making me extremely hard!!! Now I have to find a solution to that lol. Awesome job on this and please keep writing!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!! EXCELLENT!!

Fu2niteFu2nitealmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this chapter! Your beautiful writing is so welcome here. I love the way you bring the reader along for the ride while you explore your erotic fantasies. I can't wait to see how this ends!

LadyTiffLadyTiffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! I agree with a lot of what you said, however there is a reason for why I wrote it the way I did. My intention was to create a story with a sense of frantic energy. A breakneck pace like a roller coaster of emotions and desires. Frantic. Immersive. So that when it was all done, not only would your orgasm leave you gasping for breath and wanting more but the story itself would as well.

derek33derek33over 2 years ago

Very well done, very erotic! I think your transitions from one story line to the next were excellent. There was only one time through this whole thing where I said to myself, "Wait a sec, which story is this?" So...what's next? Which direction will you take this?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHAT THE.... where's the rest?

There's got to be another chapter

kbone1kbone17 months ago

I said this before in the first one. There is a location and THEIR is a form of the possessive case of singular they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: A parent should read to their child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyTiff@LadyTiff
Sorry been in a bit of a rut lately but I'm back in the saddle... feeling the groove... in the zone so to speak. I will have more stories uploaded as I complete them. I welcome feedback and love hearing from you. tiffany.a47@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES