TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it weren't for that bullshit, I wouldn't be down in the sticks exiled from home by a mother who was doing the most.

In the first couple of days I'd nearly got lucky with my friend's sister which inadvertently led to the torrid threesome we'd engaged in earlier. I stuffed my hands in my pockets turning to walk back to Minnie's house.

"WHOA, HEY!!" An El Camino was making a wide turn from the far lane nearly barreling into me. I hopped across the ditch into some tall grass as it sped forward then hit the brakes with an audible skid.

"HEY BUDDY SORRY BOUT THAT RIGHT THERE!!" Some guy called out from the car.

"IT'S COOL!" I shouted back lying but now overly cognizant of my situation in unfamiliar territory.

Arnold's words came back to haunt me as I realized I was looking at the vehicle of the neighbor who'd set his dog on me. There was a shell attached the truck bed at the back of the vehicle preventing me from seeing how many people were inside the car.

Even more alarming was the fact this vehicle was between me and Miss Minnie's house.

"HEY FELLA, WHY DON'T YOU COME ON UP HERE FOR A MOMENT?!" He sounded dangerously jovial.

"NAH THAT'S OKAY, I'M GOOD!" His head appeared out the driver's side window covered in a red ballcap, but he was too stout to fully look back at me without opening his door. I considered clocking him with a haymaker through the window but didn't want to chance running past the front of his car. Going the other way was definitely out of the question.

"Hey now I don't mean you any harm young fella, just wanted to like, apologize about my dog and stuff."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, come on up right here so I can say my sorry and all."

"Uhm, sure." I still wasn't sure but I wanted to get closer to Minnie's house without having to run a marathon with a redneck chasing me down in unfriendly territory.

"Come on over brother." I didn't trust him one bit, but knew I had to cross in front of his car to Minnie's house.

"Right." I moved towards the driver side of the El Camino.

"No brother, got my dog right here on this side so you can come to the passenger side alright?" I took in the scene weighing the possibilities of potential gunplay.

If the dog were inside all he would have to do would be to open the door and let the animal out on me. It made sense to cross over to the passenger side because I could hop the ditch and sprint the half block or cut through the yard connected to another trailer type home at the tip of the crossroad.

"Coming."

I walked up on the passenger side minding my surroundings noticing another partial silhouette in the car. As I got closer, it looked as if this guy's mother was sitting there with her arm resting on the top of the open door window. It looked like she was wearing a crappy beige peasant blouse or some sort of muumuu dress.

It was indeed the elderly woman sitting there in the passenger seat of the El Camino looking slightly less disheveled than when I'd seen her a day or so ago. Her wrinkly blotch spotted arm was resting on the door with her hand outside tapping the window to "Flowers on the Wall" by The Statler Brothers coming from the car's radio.

She seemed to sense my presence as her hand shot back inside with a speed that belied her age. This alarmed me enough to go with plan B which consisted of me pretending to make nice for a second then running top speed at an angle hopping the ditch at my right for a diagonal wall across somebody's fenced in lawn. Two years on varsity track in school suggested I could blow by them with the quickness. I inched closer ready to punch at any sign of a threat.

"Hey colored boy lookit here!" She shouted out from inside as I got adjacent with the El Camino.

"UG SHIT, WHAT THE HELL?!!"

This gross looking elderly woman was indeed wearing a crappy muumuu dress that had been raised up under her chin as she reclined leaving her withered, wrinkly pockmarked body on full display. Her disgusting haggard breasts rested atop folds of excess skin on her abdomen from multiple child births above a horrific sandy brown profuse bush of pubic hair intermingled with bits of grey. To make things even worse, this damn near mummified version of Carol Brady had her dust filled cooch pried open with both hands revealing its dust filled pulsing interior.

"NOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT GOOD WHITE PUSSY THERE BOY?!!" The hick behind the wheel guffawed before flooring it, peeling out.

"FUCK!!" I literally had the dry heaves from the sight alone.

That reflexive disgust returned again and again as I trudged back to Minnie's place finding her still passed out snoring loud enough to shake the house. With nothing much to do, I sat down to watch a bit of television for a minute before noticing the mail truck making a delivery. I walked to the mailbox having nothing better to do finding it stuffed with a fistful of junk mail. While I was pulling out the excess paper, Arnold's truck sped by at a brisk clip hitting a hard left down the street towards their trailer.

I didn't even have time to see them inside.

"Hey boy you got my mail right there?!" Minnie's voice distracted me as I turned seeing her there in the door frame of the front patio.

"Yeah coming."

Minnie was wearing a bonnet and a flannel plaid robe wrapped around her body taking the mail with a half smirk on her face. She was on her phone with a friend gossiping as she went through the pile leaving me to watch television.

Minnie was talking loud enough that I noted my name wasn't used or Arnold for that matter, but I didn't know what she said in my absence as she reappeared gossiping with her friend about unrelated matters with that same annoying sounding associate from the night of our first hookup.

"Huh?" A bottle of cocoa butter was floating by my right temple. She wanted me to rub her down with the robe opened exposing her nudity underneath. Minnie made sure not to obscure the television as I took it beginning with her legs first.

Our repeated trysts seemed to have a rejuvenating effect on Miss Minnie as I noticed somewhat of a change in her aura, more youthful upon closer introspection. I rubbed down both of her legs even allowing her to plant a foot between my thighs directly over my crotch.

Encouraged, I rubbed her feet paying attention to all ten toes individually while she mostly listened to her friend. That unseen woman spoke a mile a minute as I found myself looking at Minnie's butt, a point of contention between us earlier.

She gathered up the robe nonchalantly mooning me as I went to work using a bit more of the lotion to make her backside nice and smooth. She still smelled faintly of body wash and a bit of perfume as I found myself playing with her butt particularly the indentation that was the straight line undercuff of her buttocks.

I found myself prying them apart with apart with my thumbs but not without a bit of effort looking at her rear entrance for a second. She had a semi shallow rear gluteal cleft just thick enough to make things respectable back there. Minnie turned wagging a finger in my face as her friend continued manically gossiping.

That shit reminded me of the sound the teacher made on those old Charlie Brown cartoons as Minnie let the robe drop hiding her conflict booty. She left me sitting there on the couch as she walked back into her bedroom.

There was a creak of the door as I glanced at the television watching this old B movie where Chuck Norris was fighting a bunch of terrorists in a shopping mall. There was a tent in my shorts and it wasn't going away anytime soon without some manual help, but I had Minnie. I crept off the couch to her cracked bedroom door peeping inside.

I got there in time to see her dropping the robe to the floor with the phone still held against her ear.

"GIRL HE WORK DOWN THERE AT THAT THERE TARGET STORE ON THE I-5; ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GO ON DOWN THERE!! HE GOT HIMSELF LIKE TWO JOBS, THE OTHER ONE MOWING LAWNS!! GIRL YOU IN NEED!! BEGGARS AIN'T GOT NO RIGHT TO BE SO PICKY!! DON'T YOU WANT SOME DICK!! MIGHT EVEN BE GOOD!! MINNIE YOU THERE?!"

"I hear you girl."

"SO YOU GONNA GO DOWN THERE AND PICK UP RUFUS?!! IF YOU ARE, MAKE SURE YOU GET HIM AROUND ABOUT FIVE!! HE SHOULD BE BACK FROM ANY HANDIMAN WORK BOUT THAT TIME, SOMETIMES EARLIER IF ALL THEM MEXICAN FELLAS DIDN'T EAT UP THEM OPPORTUNITIES!!"

"Right Deon."

Minnie squirted some lotion in her palms rubbing her belly then took the bottle spraying a good portion on her breasts. My tumescence jumped in my pants making the action movie playing in the other room a moot point. Minnie rubbed several rounds of that lotion into her huge overhanging tits paying attention to her nipples.

Her energy was off the charts while there was this distant look on her face that said she might be reminiscing. Minnie's hand disappeared under her melons raising them for a healthy jiggle independently and together.

"GIRL YOU LISTENING?!!"

"Sure am, you done got me all hot and bothered like, thanking about that there day laborer with the bad knee and a chubby pecker. Ah, all a wetting my drawers for an opportunity to get with one of your fucking jump-offs Deon girl! Just wanna know if he done used condoms when he got with you; did he girl?"

"Now ain't you the salty one this morning!! You acting like you got options round these parts; talking like you ain't a carrying round a fridge in your damn belly, ain't that right Minnie girl?!!" Deon's roast was brutal.

"Well since you such hot shit with your bony turkey neck and dumb booty on a anorexic body; you can have my turn you fucking pecker head goof!!"

Throughout the terse argument, Minnie continued playing and massaging her humongous tits adding more squirts of lotion mashing them together for several audible claps. She was getting off on her own perceived sexuality and the memories of our multiple encounters.

One of her hands dipped low palming her bare puffy looking muff. Her eyes fluttered as I doubted she even registered the semi-seriousness of the argument with her unseen friend. She dipped a little at the waist diddling herself as I watched from the cracked door.

"Hey Minnie, we ain't a fighting are we?" Deon's voice snapped her out of that sensual stupor.

"SHUCKS NO!!"

"Well it kinda sorta felt like we was a joning each other for a minute there Minnie. You been my friend for a long while and well, you're like a sister to me and it hurts me to no end when we have these here disagreements. You ain't necessarily gotta get with Rufus cause there's always that little social they have at the club right next to Maplewood. Shucks there's a lot of eligible fellas come there looking round!"

"Sounds real good Deon."

"NOW HECK MINNIE, FEELS KINDA LIKE YOU BEING RIGHT DISMISSIVE HERE!!" I watched my sexually awakened host toss the lotion bottle on the bed snapping up this old school brassiere. It was vintage white with the conical cups almost a top in and of itself.

"Now you hold on right there lady; ain't I always listened to you since we was kids and all? Ain't I always had your back and even let you hide out in my place when your daddy was a kicking off in your ass? Remember that shit, huh? My old granddaddy had to put that shotgun on yours and it would've been the end of him if not for mamma! You know we always had a place for you at the table and tell me how many times I done run you down to that there hospital?!!"

"Sounds like you been keeping a list of your accomplishments Minnie!!" I continued peeking as my busty supersized mature turned the brassiere backwards with the cups on her back so that she could do all of the multiple hooks while she continued arguing with her friend.

"Well when somebody does the most with the shittiest results, kinda makes it easy to keep a list Deon."

"IF YOU FEELING THAT WAY BOUT IT, I'M GONNA HAVE TO END THIS HERE CALL FORE I COME OVER THERE AND PUT A FIST IN YOUR FAT NOSE!!" Minnie chuckled silently to herself nonverbally dismissing the threat as she worked at rotating the front of that vintage bra around to her chest. Once she locked in all the rear hooks and clasps, it got noticeably tighter.

"Do what you like; call me up when you cool off bitch." Deon squawked clicking off the call as Minnie pulled one of the bra straps up on her right shoulder then found doing the same to the other side harder as she turned in my direction.

I was busted.

"Oh you peeking on me boy?"

There was a look of happy surprise on her face, but I was staring a hole in her gargantuan jiggling shelf of dark chocolate cleavage. Minnie reached up pinching the material tugging it down as much as she could, but there was a tiny bit of underboob that would not be hidden. The result was these two fleshy half spheres protruding from the underside of her brassiere.

"COME HERE!!" I blurted out shoving her bedroom door open with enough force to make it slam into the wall.

Minnie's shocked cries were muffled by my lips as we made out. I capture her in a modified bear hug tightly wrapping my arms around her torso pulling her into me. She mumbled something but went with it as our tongues wrestled and coiled about each other. Just for the tiniest instant the thought of what my mother would do if she walked into the room filled my head.

This woman was old enough to be my parent, but I didn't give a fuck breaking off in that moment.

"I was gonna go pick up some food for us Robert!" Minnie exclaimed blinking profusely mouth hanging wetly open.

I grabbed the side of her head like a football going at it some more before drawing back again wiping the excess saliva off my bottom lip with my pointer finger. Her mountainous shelf like cleavage wasn't helping matters any looking like a buffet table from my point of view.

My shaking hands went to the outsides of her tits smushing them together making them bulge high enough to touch the bottom of her chin. That rich jiggly view reminded me of some sister's big black ass instead of a monumental set of knockers. I buried my face in her tits digging into the crevice with the tip of my tongue.

Minnie chortled out of nervousness.

"NOW THERE BOY, YOU CALM YOURSELF DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" I sucked vacuum hard giving Minnie several audible raspberries before looking dead into her face with glistening lips.

"You was gonna pick up some food?"

"Yeah boy!" Minnie replied incredulously as I played with her huge tits jiggling and bouncing them to my heart's content. Contained in that industrial grade brassiere, her gathered tits were a size and a half bigger than bowling balls in my large hands. I could feel her nipples poking into the conical cups tweaking them while she watched amused.

"Uhm we got us some food right here Minnie."

"Well you been so damn good to me, I thought I'd go do something nice like for you."

"You can do something "nice like" for me right now baby." She chortled happily at my vested interest in her mountainous bosom. Her hands covered my own pressing them into the material covering the breasts I loved so much.

"Oh yeah, what's that boy?"

"Give me some food right now Minnie."

"WHAT?!!" I captured her biceps pushing this large buxom mature down on her back quickly getting on my knees at the edge of the mattress. Watching her getting dressed groping her tits and masturbating a little had me animalistically horny.

I buried my face in her snatch going right at the clit.

Minnie groaned loudly as I pried her apart with my thumbs eating at the Y like there was no tomorrow. She was only the second woman I'd gone down on in my life but it just seemed like the thing to do after we got started.

This time I was the one giving the sloppy top handling Minnie's inner thighs keeping her legs spread wide apart. My vantage point from a kneeling position afforded me a view right over her belly looking at the underside of her brassiere and the wealth of boobage protruding there.

They were little mini-tits for my enjoyment.

Her hands were covering her breasts thumb and forefinger twisting and pinching her thickened nipples. Minnie was humping and bobbing her hips bucking up into my mouth as I slurped and sucked on her clit. I reached under her thighs letting her butt rest in my hands as she wriggled about on the bed.

Her head wasn't visible from my viewpoint but her moans got louder in several octaves until I'd had enough standing up between her spread legs raising the hem of my tee holding it up using my teeth as I got my shorts down.

My erection was pointing at her puffy slit.

"Alright it's wet enough." I got up between her legs pressing against her opening.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!" Minnie yelled once my crown disappeared inside. I had custody of her thighs stopping instantly.

"What?"

"Sorry, I'm still kinda sore; you boys done got me fucked up down there. You tuned me up a little too much and Arnold uhm, he went ham on my poor little pussy." Minnie was actually making the times out sign with her hands.

"Oh, okay." I replied hesitantly as she managed to sit up staring at my erection. Her tits were twin mountains molded by the vintage brassiere on her torso.

"Hey boy, answer me this one question right here. It's this old bra ain't it Robert boy, right?" Minnie raised a brow looking from her mound with my cock resting on it to my disappointed face.

"Yep."

"I knew it, my granny used to wear this when she went out on a good Saturday night back in the day. She may have been using it the same way cause later on a lot of menfolk got run up off the block by my grandpa and his shotgun. My mom was just regular looking, but granny had these titties I got now."

"Hey, you telling me you're wearing your grandmother's bra?"

"Yeah."

"Serious?"

"This her house I done inherited fair and square and all the stuff inside it too. I thought it made my tits look nice and you just tried to get it up in me, so don't tell me you ain't a liking it now cause my granny wore it back in her day. Gotta admit it's a tad bit small on me though."

"But it looks good."

"Aw you making me feel sort of guilty taking a time out on the festivities, especially with this big piece of meat down here. Oh yeah that looks so inviting and all, so tell you what; how about one of them there compromises?"

"Compromises?"

Minnie glanced over at the bottle of lotion picking it unscrewing the pump top, then sunk a few fingers into the single line that made up her cleavage. I watched her pour a steam of lotion into that tight space before screwing on the top tossing the nearly empty bottle aside. She slid down off the bed leaning backwards resting her back against the edge of the mattress. Minnie made a yawning motion both arms outstretched.

The underboob bulged outward creating these nice looking ballooned portions of the large tits hidden behind the vintage brassiere. It was almost like she was posing as she hooked a finger in the plunging neckline slightly pulling up on it with a raised brow.

"Compromise boy."

I found myself grinning like a jackal inserting my penis under the hemline of the brassiere getting the cushiony feel of her tits along with the added sensation of having my member trapped in place.

Minnie smiled letting her arms rest outspread along the edge of the mattress. I palmed her chocolate tits fucking them slow and steady with the added slimy lubrication of the lotion. My member slid on her breastbone with the very tip of my member poking through the shelf like top of her cleavage in uneven intervals.

"AW MAN!! AW FUCK MINNIE THIS FEELS SO GOOD, AH SHIT!! AW GIRL I'M FEELING IT!! AW!! FUCK!!" Barely five minutes into it Minnie got a surprise burst of cum along with one really thick rope of ejaculate that went up a nostril while the watery residue filled her jiggling décolletage.

1...345678