TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss me with that bullshit right there; I was thinking I'd make dinner for you guys before you take me home. I gotta see about my granny, I've been over here at your house for a couple of days now."

"Hey girl, you really gotta be going home tonight; we could like, go on a date to the movie house over in Maplewood if you want?"

"We can do that anytime; what're you really trying to tell me Arnold?"

"I hate sleeping alone without you in my bed. FUCK DAISY, WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE IT SERIOUS ABOUT FEELINGS AND SHIT?!!" My mind wandered to him plowing Miss Minnie out of the blue, but I knew it was that little devil on my shoulder whispering into my ear.

"Oh yeah, where were you today, huh Arnold?" There was a pause before he answered as I noticed her looking at me smiling. Daisy Mae gave me a reassuring wink running her sweaty palm along my abdomen to my package.

"OH YEAH, I PASSED OUT AT ROB'S PLACE!!" He was lying but telling the truth by omission.

"So you don't miss me as much as you say you do, huh negro? So, I'll tell you what; you pick up a few items for me down there at Mad Butcher and a little bit from that there Walmart, then we'll talk about it later. No matter what, I'm checking on my granny, so don't even go there with me."

"But you coming back with me after you check on her, right?"

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT!!" Daisy asserted herself still sounding like a kid, but overtly masculine in nature.

"Okay." He replied audibly defeated.

"I'm gonna text you my list, and then I'm gonna take a shower babe. Don't be all day cause I got shit to do." She instructed already texting while I lay there feeling like I was on a slab at the morgue.

"Love you." She didn't answer just hanging up in his face as she glanced down at me.

Daisy Mae appeared to be taking stock of my nude body, snickering when she noticed my shoes and socks. Her hand drifted to my semi-flaccid manhood wriggling it in her fist getting a laugh. She gingerly laid my penis to the side softly taking my left wrist, then pulled it a bit forcefully over peering at my palm for a minute or two.

She cocked her head from side to side, then stared pointedly at my face.

"He fucked that old fat bitch over there where you're staying, right?" Despite her heavily freckled face and cherubic countenance, I detected a furrowed brow that told me she meant business.

"Yeah." I answered automatically without thought hating myself the moment the words left my lips.

Daisy Mae made it a point of planting my hand over my thumping heart with a half smirk on her face. She handled my prick unrolling the condom and knotting it off, before tossing it on the floor.

"You told the truth, I'm impressed."

"I'm impressed with your talking pussy." I knew I'd fucked up the bro code on another level going with awkward humor under her watchful eyes which I now noticed were green.

"Well if that impresses you Robert, you're way too easy."

"Yeah?"

"Oh I've got so much more going on that would blow your mind. In fact I come from a long fucking line of women with a uh, particular set of skills."

"There's more of you?!!"

"Yeah negro, we all have a certain duty to one another and I drew the short straw, so I get to take care of granny until she leaves."

"Where's she going?"

"To heaven, I hope." Daisy was scratching and picking at her bushy afro still looking at me with this sort of heartened smile as I got her meaning.

"OH I'M SO SORRY; I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! UHM, I DIDN'T GET IT, RIGHT AWAY?" Daisy chortled covering my mouth with her hand until I shut up.

"You're so earnest and I want you to know that you have nothing to feel guilty about. Arnold cheated first and I'm okay with it; I like his muscles and his aggression, not so much the neediness though. It's all gonna work out in the end and you're gonna fuck the shit out of that Deana girl too."

"HUH, EXCUSE ME?!!" I would've sat up, but she covered the palm against my chest with her hand again pushing me back into a prone position facing the ceiling.

Her strength was incredible as she leaned over spooning against my side with a meaty arm draped across my chest.

"Particular set of skills; physical and well, sort of sixth sense if you get me?"

"You psychic?"

"Let's not talk about that right now; besides I don't wanna creep you out so we'll talk about it at my cousin Renee's house in the summer. You're gonna help her find herself, but you can't have her. She's gotta pay a big ass fucking karmic bill to the universe before she's allowed to find true love."

"Who's Renee?"

"Shut up and fuck me some more; we've got a good forty minutes before Niecy shows up followed by her dumbass boyfriend stalker Glendale. He's gonna be big in the trap music scene, after he's dead."

-END of CHAPTER THREE

**********************************************************************************************************

Author's Notes:

This is a supplemental story submitted while I completed the 15th chapter of Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15. Some of my regular readers will probably find this mini-story of interest as it contains a bit more "world building" that may enhance the reading of a certain chapter in my catalog.

It's an interconnected narrative.

QUESTION: Should I remove this story after it wraps up following Chapter 15?

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to reading the comments section.

**********************************************************************************************************

CHARACTERS:

Ms. Minnie: 42NN-40-50 / L-Cup

Niecy: 44-30-36 / HH-Cup

Daisy Mae: 36B-30-64 / B-Cup

1...345678