TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

Story Info
...still riding Miss Minnie & FUCKING UP THE BRO CODE!!
26.3k words
4.76
9.5k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers

"Damn that feels good."

I slowly regained consciousness eyes still closed feeling oddly almost glued shut. Her hand was lightly handling me stroking from stem to stern intermittently stopping just below the crown.

I could hear her licking her lips between huffs of bated breath as her fingers kept it up sliding along my fast thickening shaft. Her movements were gradually becoming concentrated sending pulsing waves of pleasure radiating outward in my pelvis making me fidget around a bit on the mattress.

Some fingers pressed against my balls massaging and rubbing before the base of my shaft was encircled tightly. I moaned outloud eyes fluttering trying to get the stickiness out as I was squeezed with a considerable amount of force.

She held the three fingers there with the pressure ongoing making me grimace before playfully wagging my cock in the cool air coming from the air conditioner. It's metallic hum was new to me as it was selfishly placed in the only bedroom in the home.

In the last nearly thirty hours, I'd gained an unconditional pass to enjoy that air conditioning and anything else I wanted in this house as she began running those three fingers up and down my shaft. It was a fluttering movement with the remaining fingers extended as I was long stroked to oblivion.

"Ah yeah, I like that baby."

All of the fingers returned to my shaft as I felt a flick of the wrist added with flair. The loose foreskin on my uncircumcised member was fast tightening up as veins began sprouting all over my cock. I groaned feeling it at the inner junctions where my thighs met my pelvis.

Definitely ticklish in a sensual kind of way is the only way I could describe this early morning sneak attack. She seemed to enjoy messing with the excess skin on my prick stopping in fits and starts then jerking manically until My knees rose, feet planted flat on the mattress.

"AH, AW SHIT!!" I would've strung together an extended line of explicative laden encouragement but her lips covered my own tongue slipping inside. My eyes finally opened with a bit of sticky film covering them finding Miss Minnie's face hovering. The second our eyes met; she drew back breaking the wet kiss.

"Uh, well is it okay too kiss and stuff; I know I'm an old lady and everything, but is it okay?"

"I don't mind, especially if you keep doing what you're doing right now." Miss Minnie returned passionately kissing me simultaneously long stroking my cock breaking it again with a breezy sigh.

"Ah, you done messed it up."

"Messed up what ma'am?" I raised a brow as she continued playing with my cock.

"All man, I wanted to see if ah could make you bust a nut while you was asleep. Was gonna lick it up and everything then play innocent like fore you give me some more of this." Miss Minnie was laying on her side framing my left side which gave her a good vantage point to use her big right ham fist.

"So you ain't gonna lick it up now?" She chortled looking flushed despite her dark complexion. Her eyes drifted between my face and endowment wheels visibly turning in her head ending with a playful wiggle of my erect phallus.

"Well now I got me a new idea, but I'm gonna make you feel real good no matter what." I was curious at her comment.

"What's your new idea Minnie?" I half flinched when her left leg came flying through the air hooking over my own as she half rolled into my side.

This super-sized mature was already in her birthday suit monstrous breasts enveloping my bicep and part of my forearm. Miss Minnie towered over me in a prone position despite the fact I was six two and some change.

"Now you just relax and let it out boy; then we'll try it out some more."

"Try what out some more?"

Instead of answering Miss Minnie loosened her grip a little on the center of my shaft jerking noncommittally. The mattress bounced and shook under our combined weight as she kept it up looking at the reaction on my face. Her grip was oven hot but light on the middle of tumescence.

It felt good but I felt myself calming down a bit when she surprised me leaning on the left side of my body starting to breath hard. Miss Minnie let go of my cock only long enough to cover my face with a big flabby boob. She pushed a thick nipple between my lips.

"Now you suck on that titty real good and I'll get you going; but only if you really into it."

I went with it partially to troll her but found myself getting caught up vacuum sucking that thick rubbery nipple swirling my tongue on the aroused wrinkled flesh surrounding that nub. Miss Minnie's sighs of pleasure added to the affair while she retained the light stroke but went faster.

The smell of body wash and baby powder filled my nostrils telling me that she'd made herself presentable during my sleep. She was fresh and renewed wanting to continue what seemed to be turning into a days long tryst. I wanted to pump up into her fist, but her thick thigh was pinning me down.

My face was hidden in tit flesh happily smothering a counterbalance to her jerking fist. I could feel myself pulsing in her grasp. The swelling felt incredible making me suck harder and nip at her teat. My hips were shifting around on the mattress trying to fuck her hand but finding it difficult because of her body half atop mine.

I started to get antsy squirming about on the mattress wanting more. Her boob was starting to become an issue making me mumble into her flesh suddenly finding my face uncovered.

"Hand me that there bottle right over there."

"Huh?"

"Right there on my bedside table." Miss Minnie reiterated motioning to the cluttered bedside table where I found myself staring at what was becoming a well-used bottle of olive oil.

"Oh okay." I handed her the bottle noticing a mischievous look on her face as she uncapped it.

"You been making me feel right good like I ain't felt in a good long while and I just can't find a way to keep ,my hands off in you. Just wanna play and milk this mannish dick until you on empty. Fuck boy, just wanna eat you right up so make me some of that baby batter cause I'm right hungry for it."

Miss Minnie Talked while pouring the olive oil all over my endowment inundating my tumescence and mound rubbing it in before capping the bottle tossing it to the side. She rubbed the excess on her big sloping belly which was normally hidden behind her monstrous tits when she was sitting upright. Miss Minnie noticed me looking with a wry grin on her face as she handled me.

"I wanna keep you in this bed all day and get my fill of this man handle."

"Man-Handle?"

"Yeah, don't you handle a woman with this right down here? I know you do boy cause you done handled me but there's one thing you don't ever forget round here okay now?" I facepalmed afraid to respond.

"What's that?"

"A dick ain't nothing but a handle to turn a motherfucker over with."

"WHAT?!!"

"Calm down boy, we just conversing about thangs round here and I'm telling you to keep a lid on this hog leg you got going on down here in your drawers. Sides you being a city fella, these chicken heads round here will be all over you if you stick just one real good like you done me. I'm just a saying we should keep this up under the hat is all Robert boy."

"Is that right?" Her reasoning was suspect going in the directing of coveting for lack of a better term.

"All boy, just trying to keep you out of trouble round these parts."

"Right." I didn't even try to hide my sarcasm.

Perhaps sensing my cynicism, Miss Minnie went hard in the paint twisting, tugging, and jerking on my cock making it harder than before as more veins sprouted. I had this sort of curve right near the end of my prick that a former hookup noted as the reason she liked me.

Back in the day I'd only been interested in fucking her above average D-cups, but the partially slovenly classmate was a shrewd business woman getting an absolute rutting out of the deal. Now here I was in this middle aged woman's bed watching her eyes glazed over transfixed with my blessing.

Clear liquid precum was running freely from the slit on my crown adding more slickness to the proceedings enhanced by the huffs of air coming from Minnie as her spongy bicep jiggled from the jerking motion of her arm. The loose skin on my penis gradually became tighter as the shape of my cock assumed its banana aesthetic.

A good half of it rose above the top of her ham fist. I knew what she wanted leaving things to her watching alongside my host as a clear bubble formed on the tip of my cock. This excited Minnie making her jerk all that harder.

She began tapping my member on her belly managing a continual jerking motion eventually pressing me into the soft flesh. My length was trapped under her palm against the swell of her tummy as Miss Minnie rubbed the top of my shaft, then jerked extremely hard in intervals.

She dipped down playing with my balls letting the tips of her fingers brush my taint before long stroking me with purpose. Miss Minnie settled on the middle of my shaft raising her arm a bit putting some extra into it as she watched my reactions.

"Like that boy?" Miss Minnie huffed.

"Yeah that feels fucking awesome ma'am!!" I half whimpered.

"You wanna cum, right boy? You wanna cum all over my fist don't you?!! Wanna bust a nut fucking my fat old hands, don't you?!! Fuck my hand and bust a nut on my fat stomach!! Do a good job and I'll play with your dick all day until you take my pussy!! What you think about that, huh Robert boy?!!"

"FUCKING LOVE IT!!"

Miss Minnie had gradually eased back allowing me a modicum of motion holding her hand in place in the middle of my shaft. I arched up off the bed fucking up into her fist laying on my back with my hands at my sides. It felt incredible as I let go moaning loudly as I began to pulse and tense up between the thighs. She tightened her thumb and forefinger adding an extra bit of greasy friction to the proceedings.

"You gonna do it for me, huh boy?"

"Yeah!"

"Take right huh? Is that what you all a saying here boy?!! YOU TALKING RIGHT, HUH BOY?!! GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I ASKED FOR, HUH BOY?!! GONNA GIVE ME SOME NUT?!! THAT WHAT YOU SAYING TO ME ROBERT?!!"

"YEAH!!!"

The reason for the olive oil became crystal clear as Miss Minnie tightened her big ham fist trapping the middle of my shaft in her dense palm. I got outside of myself fucking he shit out of her hand immediately cresting as I thick rope shot out of me followed by several others raining jizz all over my abdomen and crotch.

Miss Minnie rolled into me spooning against my prone body tapping out the rest against her belly. Once again my cock was trapped against her belly under her palm. The fortysomething caressed the top of my endowment earning more spunk.

"Now that's what I'm talking about right there boy."

My morning wood had been teased to perfection with little more than watery ejaculate still running freely along her belly. She retained a strong grasp at the base of my member letting me slide my cock along her stomach. Miss Minnie rolled into my side draping her leg over mine letting her knee rest against the underside of my balls.

Her focus was on fully emptying this load as she kept up with a flick of the wrist making me groan in pleasure. Before I knew it we were making out for a few seconds as the mattress shook under our bodies.

The shaking accompanied Minnie's ponderous movements as I internally panicked that she might roll over on top of me. Instead she got on all fours over my chest and pelvis licking her way down starting at my bottom lip followed by some suction on my nipple.

A swirl of her tongue traced a slimy trail down my abdomen lapping up my seed as the mattress bounced and shook as she kowtowed face first into my crotch. My penis was semi-floppy at this point, but her efforts quickly got me raring to go against I plumped up between her lush lips.

Miss Minnie reared up with a wet gasp revealing my renewed erection gasping wetly. I wasn't surprised in the least when she mounted me in the Sherman tank version of cowgirl. It seemed a lot easier for her this time after we tried it on the couch in the living room. Miss Minnie spread her legs as wide as she could lanced and fully stuffed.

I could feel the crown of my member poking the back of her tunnel. A shudder ran through her body which blanketed me nearly from view due to her massive tits.

Comedically, Miss Minnie softly worked her hips barely moving as her cunt narrowed seizing up around my girth. After a few moments acclimating to my length she began bucking and grinding picking up speed quickly. Despite being immobilized underneath her, I managed to cup her tits together sucking both nipples vacuuming my cheeks.

This older woman wasn't fooling anybody having got me off so that I would last longer when she got on top. Now I had a veritable mountain of hot chocolate riding me to oblivion.

From my vantage point the only thing visible was her humongous jiggling breasts and the upper swell of her belly. Minnie's fists were on either side of my head steadying her giant frame as her big blocky butt feverishly rabbited my endowment.

My entire length was sheathed in her tensing quim as this massive woman got her freak on wholesale riding the shit out me on that mattress. She was extremely hot and wet becoming a sopping wet mess in seconds. The natural curve of my cock caused her bucking motions to put extra pressure on its upper portion.

Her intention had been to make it so that she could enjoy a longer ride, but surprisingly Minnie went into the throes of a pending orgasm within twenty minutes. I couldn't tell if it was because of my above average member or just visceral excitement on her part.

I wasn't going any where soon so I resolved to make the best of a mutual situation mauling her breasts with particular attention to her thick nipples. Nipping and lightly chewing on her teats yielded even more frantic bucking on her part as Minnie went over the sexual precipice.

"OH MY GAWD BOY YOU GETTING ME THERE!! I'M A COMING!! A COMING I TELL YOU!! YOU GOT ME RIGHT THERE IN MY GOOD SPOT!! OH MY GAWD!! OH SHIT YOU GOT ME CUMMING SOMETHING FIERCE RIGHT HERE!!"

My crotch was drenched in her essence as I stuffed my mouth full of tit gnawing and vacuum sucking making her howl with delight. Minnie was humping me so hard my head was starting to bump the wall where her headboard should've been.

She was losing it as she began orgasming with tantric explosions of pleasure radiating all over her body. I was enjoying the snapping feel of her cunt on the midpoint of my shaft. I wrapped my arms around her sides interlocking my fingers unwittingly allowing Minnie to flop down on my body wriggling profusely.

"OH FUCK MINNIE, GET OFF!!" I miscalculated almost getting squashed in the process.

She rocked back and forth atop my trapped body earning a bloodcurdling scream from me before ending up on her back hand between her wagging thighs. Miss Minnie continued working herself diddling her clit with visible wetness. I had to catch myself gasping loudly with a hand on my sternum rolling towards Minnie getting my bearings after nearly being squashed.

"You bitch."

Minnie squawked surprised by my quickness as I planted my hand on her muff inserting three fingers into her snatch manically jilling her over the finish line. Wet squishy sounds filled Minnie's bedroom in tandem with her loud moans. She squirted all over my fingers which were a gooey mess as her moans degenerated into labored sobs while she wriggled and squirmed all over the mattress.

"OH YOU STOP IT NOW BOY!!" My hand was roughly snatched from her snatch tossed aside as she covered it with her thick meaty palm. Minnie rolled away from my facing the opposite wall drawing her knees up towards her chest.

"WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOING?!!" I was on her in a minute ending up playfully jostling and tickling the large woman on the mattress. Things got noticeably quiet once I got my hands on her hips pressing against her entrance. Miss Minnie looked back at me lower lip quivering.

"Aw you wouldn't?"

"I would."

The resultant loud wet smack echoed off the bedroom walls as I drove my prick home deep in her box.

"Wrong hole."

"Huh?"

"You in the wrong hole boy."

"Oh, really?"

We'd been jostling and horse playing with it being hard to grab onto this big woman, so I just went for broke the moment I felt an opening. Sure enough my business was firmly implanted between her thick block shaped cheeks. Even worse, their semi-flat nature insured that a good portion of my cock was imbedded there with authority.

"Ahm a feeling it deep like you looking for oil or something. I don't rightly know if you should be intruding in the backdoor like that." While she was talking her rear walls were bearing down on my business with an incredible tightness.

"Well gee ma'am, maybe we should test it out; what do you think?"

My hands found the softer parts of her hips grabbing handfuls securely as I pulled backward really slow. A third appeared from her big blocky butt before I pushed forward just as slowly. Minnie was watching me with eyes as big as saucers as I started pulling backward again.

"I think, uhm I think you gonna fuck me back there."

"Yeah?"

I was pushing in further this time making her eyes squeeze shut as her mouth hung open. I pushed inside again until I felt this tingle while she tensed up creating an exquisite tightness.

"Ain't that what you doing right now? You fucking me in the ass boy. Just pushing all up in there until I feel it at the bottom of my back and all. I know we talked bout it the other day, but I just gotta be forward and admit I ain't never took one this big back there. Oh you're terrible boy. Ahm a feeling it up in there something fierce, something terrible. Your uncle ain't even this big and I only let him hit me back there once or twice."

"Did you like it?"

"WHAT?!!"

"DID-YOU-LIKE-IT?!!" I phonetically pounded each word into her butt with these audible wet smacks, then let it sit there looking at her face quizzically.

My hands were still in possession of the buoyant flesh as her hips, knuckles covered by her pronounced love handles. They weren't big, but prominent when she was bent over. Miss Minnie's butt was pretty big matching my torso in width if not volume. It took her a minute to answer my query.

"It was different, uhm that's really just the gist of thangs; but most of the menfolk that played around back there wasn't walking round with a third leg."

"Is that right?" I was driving my prick inside her slow and steady massaging and squeezing those love handles feeling it from the tip of my endowment to the base.

Minnie was standing upright bent at the waist and it seemed as if everything was balanced out because her massive tits and sloping belly were resting on the disheveled mattress.

She dipped at one side followed by the other going rubbery in the knees. She suddenly straightened her legs getting an audible cracking sound from her joints allowing me to give her a series of intense back shots before pulling out.

"You done back there?"

"You wanted me to stop so I stopped; hey baby, can you climb up on the bed and lay on your belly? I mean, is it even possible with those big ass titties?" Her hand appeared rubbing a sore cheek as she regarded me.

"I can lay on my stomach; maybe just with a pillow or two."

She was feeling it in the back slowly climbing into her bed on all fours snatching up two pillows. Miss Minnie rose upright on her knees tucking the pillows under her huge pendulous udders letting them overlap.

Once the pillows were tucked in place, Minnie toppled over onto all fours causing a motion ripple that threatened to cause an implosion of her bed. Her narrow head dipped below her shoulders while her spine was a straight line to the semi-flat non-curve of her cheeks. Minnie suddenly looked panicked as I got behind her handling my prick.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers
123456...8