TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at one another as she finished catering to the slight bruise on my cheek. I didn't know what to say after listening to that story and she didn't have any more to offer packing away the cotton balls and other meager accessories inside the box. We sort of just looked at one another in silence for a minute or two before she spoke.

"Hey uhm, can I tell you something?"

"I guess." I was reticent not knowing what she would say next after sharing so much.

"Don't you think too much about it; I done lived that truth long before you showed up. I had myself a lotta pain and misery, but some good times as well. These thangs we done talked about been buried outside for a minute and I like to think you popping up is giving me just, a little chance to recapture some of that young feeling that I missed out on when I was your age boy. You and I know what we're doing; I'm terribly grateful to be sexy for a nice handsome young man like you. Maybe I was always sexy and could've got that boy before that wicked woman showed up. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep having some times with you, nothing, no strings attached okay?"

Before I could answer, Minnie took me between her plump lips wantonly sucking encircling the base under my balls this time. Two thirds of me disappeared inside her mouth as the slurping sounds got louder. It felt incredible as I palmed the back of her head directing her actions. I couldn't help grabbing one of her tits giving it a hearty squeeze as she came up for air wetly gasping.

"Can I be sexy for you? I want it so bad and I ain't saying you have to be exclusive like or nothing; I just want to feel a way and you make me feel so good in that there bedroom. Oh, I'll do what you want, back door and everything so I kin be sexy for once in my life. Sorry uh, I never really been liked that way before, you understand?"

Minnie went back to sucking me off with even more fervor letting the underside of her tongue caress and slather saliva all over my balls even talking them into her mouth. She quickly switched to vacuum sucking as hard as she could cheeks inverting with a loud sustained slurp.

I groaned grabbing her head with both hands fucking her throat until she nearly wretched. Minnie came up for air coughing with a hand under her chin catching the excess saliva. She applied this to my shaft caressing my balls while running her fist up and down my shaft.

"If you want, we can do it in my back door all day if you want; just gotta use a lotta lube cause you so big." She offered raising the hem of her nightie revealing one of her massive boobs.

My prick was tapped against that exposed boob and rubbed on the nipple spreading her saliva on it making it glisten in the daylight. Minnie tucked my cock under that pendulous breast stroking methodically before pressing my hidden crown into the humid crevice underneath.

She was full of agency raising the hem of her nightie exposing both breasts while my length rested against the swell of her belly. Her cleavage was cavernous and she made it more inviting cupping and mashing her humongous tits around the upper portion of my prick.

"You can nut all over these anytime you want too; I like your dick all rubbing everywhere on my body. You like my old saggy titties, don't you?"

She was in her mid-forties but talking deprecatingly about herself returning to blowing me like she was making a hard sell. It seemed her usual aggression stemmed from issues related to the story she'd shared and a especially strict upbringing.

The tops of her huge breasts were pressed into the edge of the couch almost drape like from my point of view. Minnie reared up on her knees pooling her tits in my lap completely obscuring my crotch. This woman knew what she was doing gathering up her watery mams and letting them fall into my lap with an audible clap.

She repeated this action several times until my prick was pointing at the ceiling, then cradled it in her cushiony cleavage. The upper third of my cock was pointing right at her lips. Minnie let a stream of drool run from her mouth into her collected cleavage.

"I'll fuck you real good with these titties, you'll see boy."

Minnie began bouncing her collected mams in my lap handling them from the outside and underneath. They were really heavy with these audible smacks against my crotch. My length was happily trapped between her tits not feeling any real friction.

She was studying my facial reactions pushing hard against the outsides of her floppy breasts sort of bumping against the underside of my member. Minnie wedged further into the couch reaching forward handling my hips. I slid to the edge of the couch cushion until my dick was vertical between her tits.

She wasn't done pulling me further until my balls were cradled against her belly. Minnie's hand dug into the couch cushions cupping my buttocks from underneath. I was already rubbing the underside of my cock against her breastbone loosely buried in her watery cleavage.

Minnie locked her arms creating this bulging pillowy wealth, these fleshy boulders. I was obliged to hump forward wrapping my arms around her head as I fucked her tits slow and methodically. This dark sister was all agency licking the closest nipple on my pec.

This didn't last long as she flattened her palm against my abdomen prompting me to recline so that she could suck me off some more. Minnie gathered her enormous breasts completely covering my endowment, pooling them in my lap with a wide grin on her face.

All ten of her fingers were spread palming her concentrated boobs managing a surprising pressure on my girth. It was apparent she was going to keep it up until I got off. At the diagonal angle I was laying on the couch, it was elementary driving my cock up into her cleavage.

The gathered pressure was indescribable and rough, but in a good way. I had to put some work into it as Minnie leaned forward adding her dead weight to the proceedings. I could see the muscles flexing in her biceps and forearms as she struggled to maintain the seal. The humidity along with her saliva provided the right amount of friction and lubrication making me horny enough to really put my back into it.

"MINNIE, AH IT'S HERE!!" The head of my cock popped free of her abundant cleavage at the end of a particularly violent thrust on my part.

This resulted in my crown being directly under her chin as it spewed a veritable geyser of cum giving her the mother of all pearl necklaces. Three powerful bursts hit Minnie full blast but this didn't deter her from dipping down taking the head in her mouth.

Her talent was apparent as the middle aged woman eager to please kept the intense pressure up around my shaft. Loud wet syrupy slurps made it sound like she was drinking a milkshake while I moaned and whined humping towards her mouth.

Miss Minnie released her tits allowing them to flop in opposite directions like filled water balloons. The triangular cleft between her knockers was fully creamed from the underside of her throat to the upper swell of her belly. Her hands were still cupping the outsides of her monster tits.

She was pressed against the edge of the couch between my thighs breathing heavily. We stared at each other both sort of gassed from the experience knowing we weren't done by a long sight. Minnie ran her hand up the swell of her upper belly collecting my spunk audibly swallowing it up.

She seemed to find my facial reaction funny snickering a little as she gathered up the rest lapping it up like some decadent treat finishing up by wiping the flecks on her face into her dark skin. My cock reacted to the sight prompting her to clap those weighted melons on my length suggesting another round I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Minnie knew how to play to her strengths leaning forward mashing those gigantic boobs around my cock but letting her thick rubbery nipples protrude between her middle fingers. Precum was already running from my crown.

"HEY BRUH, LET ME RUN YOU DOWN TO THAT MALL NOW!!" Arnold suddenly burst into the living room through the front door I didn't realize had been left unlocked.

Time froze.

All three of us just froze in place, me, and Minnie on the couch while he stood there still in custody of the door knob wearing a white tank that accentuated his herculean upper physique and some American flag board shorts and a pair of flip flops.

She was on her knees between my thighs wearing nothing but a nightie with her goodies on full display. Her big blocky butt was even faced in his direction. Both of us were wholly compromised, Minnie semi-nude and me in the buff. There was no doubt what we were doing in the least, no spinning this shit.

"If you coming in Arnold, could you close my fucking front door so the neighbors ain't all up in my business?!"

Minnie spoke first with a casual tone that was slightly forced. Arnold looked blown away eyes widening when she addressed him.

I was next to be blown away as Minnie went down completely throating me in one fluid motion.

The palm of her right hand cupped the outside of my balls as she basically inhaled my endowment making literal love to it with her mouth. Her left was palming my inner thigh rubbing and even giving it little pinches of her nails.

Scintillating jolts radiated through my pelvis making it hard to keep my attention on Arnold who was just standing there wide eyed as Minnie topped me off like a boss. There was this nugget, a thought or memory floating around on the back of my head as I raised a hand sort of waving at Arnold. Minnie let me slip from her mouth wiping her lips with her forearm staring.

"Uhm, you two uh, busy for sure."

He half mumbled standing with his hand still on the doorknob. The door was cracked but still open enough giving us slivers of the outside of Minnie's home as the ambient chatter of a group of kids running by filled our ears.

"CLOSE THE DOOR ARNOLD!!" He slammed the door in jackknife fashion even locking it facing us looking stupid.

Minnie somewhat indignantly as she slowly leaned down taking me in her mouth with her head resting in my lap facing Arnold this time. She started doing the harmonica thing with my cock audible slurps dipping my wick at half length spitting and hocking saliva making my crotch a sloppy mess.

I was beyond embarrassed while my cock was pulsing even though my friend was standing a few feet away. Minnie throated me to the base out of the blue framing my crotch with both hands. She held it there until she started gagging and coughing breaking the seal sitting upright. She looked at Arnold again.

"You can play too, if you don't go around putting me on blast." She offered still coughing as I facepalmed.

"I uh, got a girlfriend." He stammered uncharacteristically nerdy.

"Where she at, huh boy?"

"She down the street, uh sleeping right about now. Uhm, Niecy and her man gone drive her home so I could run Rob over to that mall." He explained needlessly.

Minnie was kneeling facing him with this indecipherable look on her face before grabbing the hem of that sheer chiffon nightie raising it revealing her humongous pendulous titties hard rubbery nipples and all along with a bare puffy snatch. She cupped them from the undersides raising a mountainous shelf of cleavage for his tacit inspection.

"You ain't gonna tell on us, right?"

Arnold looked honestly conflicted staring between her face and mine as an errant thought, more of an instruction came to mind. Things went kind of fuzzy for an instant as I raised a hand waving him over. It was a nonverbal invitation I knew I shouldn't have given but Minnie had already made the hard sell.

She turned back handling me with her right hand giving me more loud nasty sloppy top no matter what decision Arnold made. Frothy saliva mixed with copious amounts of precum bubbled up running off her chin as she went into business in front of him.

Minnie pooled the excess in her mouth engulfing my prick with her tits again as she let a stream run into the single dark line making up her cleavage in this upright position. I was given the impression this might be a demonstration or show of prowess for our uninvolved spectator.

It was crazy because I'd never had sex in front of anyone before. Despite that undeniable fact, I found myself hungrily humping up into Minnie's cleavage a man possessed. This time my cock did the whole "Whack-A-Mole" thing with her tongue extended lapping the crown each time it appeared.

She leaned forward into my body until her forehead touched my abdomen lapping at the errant flecks of cum. It appeared as if she were about to climb up into my lap and impale herself bur she held the position. Minnie remained there so I could fuck her tits as much as I wanted smiling in my face. I detected the slightest bit of embarrassment in her face, but we were going with it. Minnie locked arms trapping her boobs in between. The bulge and heaviness of her tits was awesome.

"Hey look at this right here Miss Minnie!!" Arnold appeared at her side completely stripped down.

He was meekly holding his endowment in his hand. His physique put my own athletic frame to shame about the waist but his legs remained comedically underdeveloped. I dwarfed his just above average offering in the sausage department.

I cupped my hands over my eyes at the sudden appearance of a dueling penis having not expected him to get completely naked too. He looked away towards the opposite wall probably feeling the same way when he got an up close and personal with my Johnson buried between Minnie's watery globe like cleavage.

She looked directly at the cock a few inches from her plush lips, then up at his face. He bottom lip quivered a little at the instant validation she'd been seeking since her formative years. Arnold's hand was jerking his cock right above the base with a three finger pinch.

Just like that Miss Minnie leaned over taking him between her lips with a loud syrupy audible slurp.

The nature of her huge elongated knockers made it possible for the woman to blow the man standing at her side and keep my prick happily embedded snug in her cleavage. Both of her hands were still cupped outside her tits pressing inward.

Arnold was handling himself feeding his length to her hungry maw starting to hump into her face. Minnie got just as sloppy with him as he graduated subtly to full on stroking his member with her mouth.

"AH, OH SHIT!!" Arnold reacted explosively cupping her chin and the top of her head with his big hands dipping his wick in her maw wantonly.

This was accompanied with a sort of hollow sound that ended in loud popping slurps when he pulled backwards.

I did my part bucking upward into her pillowy collected tits fucking them hard. The jiggling of her watery jugs looked incredible and I loved the feeling of her belly on the underside of my shaft.

Minnie was moaning now taking it from the eighteen year old body builder. My friend had the upper physique of a terminator which probably stoked the ego I'd bruised earlier. She started mashing her breasts into my cock, just sort of whacking my endowment.

"FUCK MINNIE, I LOVE THESE TITTIES!! DAMN YOU GOT SOME BIG ASS TITTIES!!" Miss Minnie had evolved throughout our tryst coming to know what worked and what didn't when it came to her body.

She responded in her own way clapping her monster boobs in my lap getting these wet smacks in tandem with her slurping.

Her arms went limp from the aggressive rutting flopping at her sides while I took over cupping her breasts around my meat inching closer to get a better vantage point. She'd offered her body to two testosterone infused teens and was paying the price sexually as Arnold got into it enjoying the sloppy top.

"AW SHIT MISS MINNIE, AW SHIT YOU SO GOOD!!" He palmed her head driving himself into her mouth fully engulfing his endowment. I flinched noticing the visible bulge in her throat that shocked me enough to take a swipe at his closet arm.

"HEY MAN, BE CAREFUL!!"

Arnold abruptly pulled out getting a deluge of frothy precum and saliva running off her chin dripping to the living room floor. Before any of us could react she coughed up some more prompting me to sit up patting her back. He had the same idea rubbing Minnie's shoulders as well after accidently touching my hand for a second.

"Oh sorry bout that right there Miss Minnie; you can't be giving up the heavenly head like that cause it'll make me go ham on your pretty black ass girl!!"

She finished hacking and coughing looking over at my face then his before pulling the sheer nightie over her head discarding it. We were puzzled not knowing what to expect when Minnie leaned forward handling Arnold's member lifting it up to suckle his balls. I nibbled a fingernail on my thumb raising a brow at my friend as she broke contact glancing at me.

"It's all fine boys, uh if you two don't mind the closeness, I'd like you to stand on either side of me so I kin suck both of you for a while, then we can do the Chinese thang."

"What's that?"

"You two stick it in both ends, one in my mouth and the other does me from behind. Uh, that's not too nasty for you fellas, is it?"

Arnold was completely smitten at this moment along with myself stuffing his member in her mouth again as I stood up. I barely directed her hand to my endowment when she'd already started giving me a rough handjob. Minnie switched over blowing the upper half of my endowment while jerking Arnold intermittently slapping her lips and right cheek with my girth.

We switched off for a while all of us moaning and gasping amid her loud audibly juicy sloppy head. Minnie was directing traffic managing to get us side by side for a double fisted handjob while her humongous knockers jiggled all over the place.

"DAMN MISS MINNIE, IF I KNEW YOU HAD IT LIKE THIS I'D HAVE COME OVER AND CLEANED UP YO YARD A LONG TIME AGO!! EVEN YO HAND FEELS GOOD ON ME!!" Arnold sounded like some hick frat boy in his immediate euphoria.

"My yard gets right dirty from time to time; maybe we can work something out, huh boy?"

His cock was vacuum sucked whole in her gullet killing any retort coming instead replacing it with a sustained breathy gasp. Minnie was on me quickly sucking a bit more of my cock, probably half for a few minutes wetly breaking off jerking us both.

Her hands disappeared under her massive tits raising them both high above her belly arms folded underneath. A jiggly fleshy shelf made of dark chocolate meat was presented for our mutual enjoyment.

Arnold went after the prominent nipple on her right tit pinching and twisting it while I tapped my cock on the left like some kind of bongo. Arnold laughed mimicking my actions tapping his prick on her right tit making Minnie chortle and jiggle and bounce her tits. It was an odd hedonistic atmosphere that came out of nowhere engulfing my friend as well.

Both of us took turns poking Minnie's mouth getting more of her infectious head game. She was wholly entertaining in this regard sucking as hard as she could while we got exceptionally giddy together. Arnold was the first to lose it leaning down kissing her passionately on the mouth. When she looked up into my eyes, a dick was shoved into her mouth.

The super-sized matron took it like a champ while Arnold started to fidget rubbing his cock on her cheek.

"Hey Rob, you don't mind if I poke her some, do you? I been waiting my turn but you ain't gone for the pussy."

"It's cool man, hit that shit."

I had to back up a step as Minnie got down on all fours facing her big, blocky butt towards Arnold. Of course this obliged me to kneel so that she could keep sucking me off as he mounted her bulldog style. He made this incredibly wide eyed coonish looking expression gasping as he pushed inside of Minnie's piping hot cunt. His hands were palm flattened on her lower back as he luxuriated in her insides.

123456...8