TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was frustrated with myself as Minnie grabbed a hand towel off the bed wiping her face.

"Damn I got you messed up already; didn't figure you for a quick shot." Minnie replied sitting on the edge of the bed wiping her face getting smudges of the makeup on the white towel.

She pulled up on the hemline of her brassiere letting her pendulous breasts flop free with a rubbery jiggle and sway. She noticed me looking snatching up another towel walking across the hall to the bathroom. I followed like a duckling watching as she ran some hot water in the sink beginning to clean her bust. Her nipples were still hard as I slid behind her cupping and rolling the rubbery buds.

"What're you doing?"

"Nothing, just helping you out." She was looking in the mirror at my reflection. I'd hooked my head over her right shoulder glancing down at the tops of her breasts while I played.

"Damn boy, if I stay round here you ain't gonna let me go nowhere, are you?"

"Nope." I planted a kiss on her cheek making her smile as she pried my hands off her tits.

"Robert?"

"Yeah." Minnie draped an arm across her breasts just hiding her nipples.

"In the interest of getting things done, you my boy are gonna have to stretch your legs." She half turned as I stole a kiss trying to change her mind. We made out for a few seconds before Minnie lightly pushed me away grinning. I could tell she liked my reaction to her sexually. Our earlier disagreement was lost in the wind.

"Robert?"

"Yeah?"

"Out." I was sort of shoved into the corridor as she turned back to the mirror.

I lingered watching Minnie finish up noticing a small makeup bag on the sink top. Thoughts of Deana returned to mind in a brief flashback as she redid her makeup then tugged the brassiere back into place. Miss Minnie had some clothing on the toilet seat. She snatched up a white top squeezing into it. It was a collared white wifebeater tank that made her cleavage even more prominent.

The lower portion of her belly bulged outward kept the middle aged woman honest.

Minnie next picked up what looked like a bikini bottom but was actually a really skimpy pair of sheer panties. I watched her comedically put them on like a diaper then tie strings at the sides of her hips. I recalled the similar version she wore the first night we hooked up with a half-smile.

My eighteen year old libido liked the view as well stirring back to life as she applied some lipstick but noticed my reflection.

"Stretch your legs, walk it off and we'll talk about it later. I gotta a little ways to go and you ain't getting anymore until I get back from running some errands, understand?" Minnie wagged her tube of lipstick at me from the bathroom.

"Well when you come back I'm gonna get some of that ass."

"Stop it." Minnie perhaps playing to my lustful expression pulled a denim skirt from the toilet lid stepping into it. It was long enough stopping just above her knees.

Somehow she looked a few years younger than fortysomething.

"You're gonna really be walking with a limp after I get through with that ass." Minnie burst into uproarious almost nerdy laughter.

"OUT!" She slammed the bathroom door in my face loud enough that my ears were ringing.

"Tease."

I readjusted myself walking out of the house down the short gravely driveway posting up by the mailbox. It was just about midday surprisingly as I realized that we'd been fooling around since sunrise. I could barely fathom the threesome besides everything else wondering if I was sterile at this point.

My throbbing member thought otherwise as I glanced back towards the house finding Miss Minnie walking out looking nice with a purse draped over her arm actually looking feminine. It seemed eighteen year old cock was just what the doctor ordered.

"You just gonna hang around in front of the house with that long face boy?" She called out in taunting fashion getting behind the wheel of her minivan. Minnie backed her vehicle level with me standing at the mailbox outside it.

"Don't you worry about that Minnie; and don't you let me catch you with that Rufus nigga either!" I was joking but she batted her eyes looking surprised at my phony threat.

I smiled to lessen what I said making her laugh too.

"Why don't you go take a walk or something boy; there's a park down there you know."

"You hurry up on back here so I can play with that ass."

"ROBERT!" Minnie fanned herself with this shit eating grin on her face.

"You better buy a lot of lube bitch."

"Okay now, you're right getting out of pocket; check your tone." Minnie backed out and drove off leaving me to wonder if I made her a little mad. She'd turned on her radio leaving to the tunes of Marvin Gaye's " I Want You."

I was still sort of horny after she left but Minnie's absence was replaced with curiosity. Thoughts of Arnold's probable fate got me walking down the block to the crossroad making a right to an approaching horrific discovery.

A certain El Camino was approaching from the distance piloted and occupied by two redneck perverts I wanted nothing to do with.

"Fuck that noise."

By now I'd become well versed in avoiding trouble running across some neighbors front lawn as the car passed going into its parking space at the edge of the road. I ran around the back of the house to this little backroad I recognized.

It led in primitive fashion to what I recognized as Arnold's shabby trailer home. The backyard of his plot was cordoned off with a shitty unfinished picket fence with high bushes and foliage making up the rest of its border.

There was a gnarly looking tree bent at an angle probably from a tornado or something that completed the yard. Their neighbor's yard had a really high professional grade picket fence unofficially marking the property line.

Looking at that neighbors standard home and well kept environs gave me the impression the fence was meant to block out the view of Arnold's yard and bombed out home. The Belle family never recovered from their mother's untimely death and no one knew where their actual father was. Niecy and Arnold made do anyway.

"Huh?" I peered through the foliage finding the aforementioned Niecy Belle walking into the backyard with a laundry basket.

I was reminded of our disastrous hookup and the incredible makeup handjob I'd received the night prior to waking up with Minnie finishing the job. For some reason I couldn't remember getting into bed with Minnie or even going into the house, but everything that followed was fucking incredible.

Now I was looking at Niecy Belle removing some clothes from a dryer in her yard. She was wearing a night shirt that did nothing to really hide the curves underneath.

"Guess she had a late night." I thought recalling her loitering down the street having a smoke last night as my libido piped up pointing out an obvious substitute for the absent Miss Minnie.

Niecy was putting clothing in her basket as I stepped into the yard. She remained unaware in her own little world as I snuck up grabbing her hips earning a loud shriek.

"BOY YOU DONE SCARED ME ALL AH SNEAKING UP ON ME LIKE THAT!!"

"Sorry Niecy, I uhm, just wanted to ask you a question, that's all." Her eyes narrowed figuring that I wanted to hook up again, and she wasn't wrong.

"What I tell you before; I ain't a cheating on Glendale none, okay? Last time you was so slick with it, almost got in my front door down there and everything!"

"Niecy?"

"No, now you get gone from round here with that nonsense now!" She scolded holding the plastic laundry basket full of her clothing and unmentionables.

"Fuck Niecy, I just wanted to know how you was doing it with the Chad guy if you uhm, catholic and shit; it's just a question so don't try to lump me up! I ain't trying nothing, but I can't get it out of my head girl." She turned facing me biting her lower lip before shoving her basket against my chest thumping it.

"Okay boy, you know there's another hole back there, right? Don't you give me no shit cause we was all condomed up right there! Chad like doing it back there and I get a little extra for my purse fool!" Her retarded explanation made sense considering my immediate surroundings.

"Anal, you fuck in the ass?"

"Bible say it ain't sex, so I ain't cheated none." She didn't look sure of her answer beginning to walk away with the intent of going into her trailer home, but I had other ideas.

"I thought we was cool, but you let Chad fuck in the ass. I'm not good enough for some booty Niecy?" I manufactured a completely disingenuous expression playing the game. Niecy raised a brow cocking a hip as she shifted the laundry basket to rest on that hip.

"Come on now Robert, you know how cute I think you are; don't you go getting all sprung on me boy. Now of course you good enough, okay?"

"Well uhm Niecy, can I have a little now?" She audibly scoffed as I went further with my facial acting managing a sad hangdog expression letting my lip quiver a bit.

"Serious, you for real?!"

"Yeah Niecy, just a little right here; ain't nobody around." My heart was starting to thump because I was emboldened when Niecy glanced around scanning the backyard and neighbor's trailer.

We were obscured by some trees and really high brush. The only ambient sound around her home was random animal noises, the crowing of roosters and cars driving along the primitive roads sporadically. Niecy shifted the basket to her front hiding her crotch standing there in her dingy cotton nightshirt. I was worried I was already starting to sweat from the anticipation alone as she audibly sighed.

"Just a little, right?"

"YEAH!" I blurted out unable to stifle my obvious excitement.

Niecy looked angry, but thumped me a second time placing the laundry basket atop the outdoor washer just inside the abandoned chicken coop. Having an outdoor washer and dryer made little sense if you weren't aware as I was of the unseen security provided by Niecy's little brother Arnold.

His reputation made things okay and the long series of slightly hidden cords connected to a street light spoke to their bootleg theft of power from the shanty town's primitive power grid. I watched as she retrieved a hidden box of condoms from a cracked chicken perch.

"Put this on cause you ain't supposed to do it raw; that's uh, unsanitary and shit." She shoved the condom into my palm folding her arms expectantly.

"Can you help me?"

"You don't know how to put a condom on?"

"Of course I know how to put a fucking condom on Niecy; I'm just saying maybe you could help me out with uh, some stimulation?" Her brows raised at my unasked request for some startup fellatio.

"I ain't sucking your dick out here in the open nigga; you bets to start jerking your gherkin or you ain't getting none right here boy! Better hurry up too cause Glendale gonna be showing up in a minute!"

I stole a kiss making her sort of shriek into my mouth, then broke off.

"WHAT YOU DOING?!!"

"What, kissing ain't fucking, right Niecy girl? You so pretty, so I figured if we kiss a little, I can put this on my pecker. Man that Glendale is one lucky motherfucker because I'd never let you out of my sight if you were my woman, so pretty and sexy. You one of them girls you can't stop looking at, because of the prettiness. Lift up that night shirt so I can see your sexy body Niecy."

I was in full troll mode speaking in a country accent knowing I was gonna keep coming around until I eventually fucked her brains out.

"Cut it out Robert; you stop all a blowing up my head." Despite the verbal admonishment, Niecy gathered up the dingy cotton material exposing the inviting nudity underneath.

There was no hesitation was I cupped the outside of her breasts mashing them together feasting on her plump erect nipples. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as my ears were quickly filled with her moans, but her right hand got busy inside my shorts frantically jerking and tugging on my cock. It was like we were on automatic as she cupped the back of my head with her other hand.

"Put it on."

"Wait a minute, it's not fully hard yet; hey cross your legs."

"What?"

"Cross your legs, one over the other Niecy."

"What you mean there boy; why you want me to do that for?" I almost blew my salacious cover. It felt like talking to a simpleton.

"I wanna get some lubrication, this condom dry."

"How?"

"Just cross your legs one over the other real tight, I'll do the rest." She wasn't getting it but complied again probably out of curiosity. Niecy flinched when I grabbed her hips slapping my hands back.

"WHAT YOU DOING THERE?!!"

"Here grab me right here in the middle because I'm gonna slide it between your legs but I ain't going inside. I'm just gonna rub it there until I get some of your juices, then I'm gonna put the condom on. You can punch me in the face if I poke you, okay Niecy?"

She gritted her teeth for a second like she would punch me anyway but settled down allowing me to handle her tips with both hands while she maintained a strangle hold on the middle of my shaft. Both of us watched the plump crown of my push between her thighs.

I'd come up with this on the fly thinking that I'd sort of indoctrinate and get Niecy used to the feeling of my cock on her pussy. I was long enough that I felt my prick clear the gap between her legs cushioned by her buttocks. I could feel her parted labia cradling the upper half of my prick.

"Now, I'm gonna rub it back and forth, but not go inside until it gets wet enough, okay Niecy?"

"Just do it and hurry up!"

I started slow grinding her slit while fucking her thigh gap reaching further back digging my fingers into her softened rounded buttocks. Despite my plan, this felt really good making me wish I'd come up with it earlier in my sexual history. Despite her reservations, I noticed her eyes fluttering a little from the grinding sensation.

This encouraged me to go a bit more intensely finding no resistance whatsoever. In under five minutes Niecy was surely becoming a gooey mess between the legs slathering and lubricating my shaft better than expected. I considered going into forbidden territory.

"Put that condom on now, and you stop being slick and all. You trying to get me heated up real nice so you can run up in me." Niecy accused still in possession of the exposed portion of my shaft. I bucked my hips enjoying the twin feeling of her palm and lower lips on my endowment.

"You think it's ready for your backdoor Niecy?"

She slightly pushed against my abdomen snatching and ripping open the condom. Her heavy breathing was audible as she rolled the cheap rubber onto my cock finding that it barely fit.

I wasn't surprised when she cupped a hand under her mouth drooling some extra saliva into it before applying it to my protected member. Niecy turned around grabbing the edge of the coop with one hand as she bent over reaching between her legs to grab my dick.

"Put it in there and hurry it up; I still gotta get myself presentable."

She grunted as my crown pushed inside her bowels looking somewhat obscene because of my just above average girth and length. I got the upper half inside finding too much resistance as she grunted. Her softened buttocks were an ideal counter sensation to her tight insides.

I wasn't able to really give it to her like I intended feeling it at the base every time I tried. Honestly we needed a ton of lube for something so sexually ambitious considering my endowment. Niecy used both hands to steady herself against the coop's wooden door frame.

"Uh, feel like you in my stomach; aw shit Robert. Uh, why'd you have to come over so early in the morning looking for me? AW!! Knowing you, likely gonna climb up in my window and get you some, wasn't you?"

"I uh, I just wanted to find out how you fucked that Chad; because you told me you wasn't having sex with nobody but Glendale. I just wanted you to make me understand it Niecy."

I was still drifting in and out of my fake southern accent, but it was more unconscious. Maybe it was still there because I was fucking her in the ass outside their trailer. Anybody could see us if they walked or drove by slow enough, but I wasn't stopping.

Her phone started ringing out of the blue at that point. It was fucking Glendale who seemed to have some sort of spider-sense when it came to me being near his girlfriend's pussy. Niecy abruptly disengaged us snatching up her phone.

"HEY BOY!!" She greeted him enthusiastically despite what we'd been doing. I backed up a step frustrated, leaving my shorts hovering mid-thigh hoping against hope we'd still close the deal.

"HEY GIRL!! I BEEN GRINDING IN THE STUDIO ALL NIGHT AND I WAS THANKING ABOUT YOU THE WHOLE TIME LIKE!! I THOUGHT I'D COME SNAP YOU UP SO WE CAN GO TO THAT NICE DAYS INN MOTEL NEXT TO THAT MALL!! YOU CAN GET A FEW THANGS OVER THERE TOO BABY!!" Glendale was leading with his wallet which was obviously going to trump my prick no matter how big it was in comparison to the thug in question.

"GLENDALE, I AIN'T EVEN TOOK ME NO SHOWER YET!!"

"I DON'T CARE BOUT THAT NONE; YOU GRAB YOURSELF SOME CLOTHES AND HOP ON IN WHEN I SCOOP YOU UP GIRL!! HELL YOU CAN GET IN MY RIDE NAKED, AIN'T NONE OF MY BOYS EVEN IN HERE!! I'LL BUY YOU SOME NEW GEAR BABY GIRL!!"

I knew I was done at that point.

"OKAY I'LL DO THAT RIGHT NOW, WHEN UH, HOW LONG YOU TAKING TO GET ME?!" Niecy was in the zone with Glendale's wallet floating around her narrow head like cartoon stars. I still had my pants down while she still had the night shirt up unintentionally mooning me.

"I'M TURNING ON THE BLOCK RIGHT NOW NIECY, LET ME HIT THIS HERE GAS SO WE CAN HAVE SOME MORE TIME AT THE DAYS INN!! THEY GOT ONE OF THEM JACUZZI'S TOO!!" That night shirt dropped down sealing my fate as far as she was concerned.

"OKAY I'M COMING, YOU KEEP THAT CAR A RUNNING!!" I didn't understand why they were yelling at one another even though both were using speaker phone.

"I'M RIGHT AT THE CORNER!!" Niecy squealed in delight hopping in place tossing her phone on top of the laundry basket. I watched her fish out a hot pink thong and draw it up her legs shimmying in place. She was giddy at her sudden itinerary finally noticing me. She put her phone on mute, regarding my still exposed penis.

"Sorry, but you better get on down on that floor real low. I wouldn't wanna be you if my man catch sight of you; guess you just gonna have to tug on your thang until you get that nut outta there, sorry."

Before I could say anything, Niecy was running across her front lawn to meet Glendale who was just pulling up on the unfinished road. This motherfucker was even playing Petey Pablo's "Freek A Leak" as he pulled up barely hitting the breaks.

Niecy damn near hopped through the open passenger side window running into his arms for a torrid make out session. Glendale somehow managed to pull off with one hand on the wheel and his woman everywhere else. She was probably giving him road head as he pulled off like he was in Nascar.

"This is another fine mess you got me into."

I mumbled, slowly stepping out of the coop staring after them. The happy couple was long gone and there was no way Glendale would know I'd "primed the pump" so to speak.

It was quiet again and I was suddenly aware of some laughter, actually sort of a juvenile sounding giggle in the air. It came in fits and starts, then was continuous as I worried I'd been made pushing Niecy's shit in with extreme prejudice. I drifted over to the side of the Belle family trailer scanning the area, but it wasn't coming from one of the neighboring homes.

It was much closer.

"Hey."

I flinched at suddenly being addressed looking up in the direction of the voice finding a bedroom window with a heavy screen half peeled off. It looked as if someone had attempted a robbery but given up halfway through. I could barely make out some movement and the outline of a head.

1...345678