TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw shit I wish I knew you had it like this Miss Minnie; it's so wet and hot in this here hole. Fucking juiciest pussy around, fuck it's hot inside here. Damn I would've gave you a baby with pussy like this." She was busy sucking my prick but disengaged looking over her big shoulder as best she could, still coughing a bit.

"You can fuck me like you giving me a baby; just do it right boy!"

"YAS MA'AM!!" Minnie shouted out in sexual distress as his pelvis hit her like a truck followed by several other piston powered back shots to her semi-flat butt.

Arnold was giving it to her like he was on fire or something making these aggressive sounds manically thrusting into her gooey quim like nobody's business. The man was really putting his back into it so much, I wondered if he might dump his controlling girlfriend for Minnie afterwards. He was already cheating anyway as I imagined him flipping her the bird before driving off into the sunset with a woman old enough to be his mother, uh older sister as she would put it if asked.

"COME ON IN BOY; I AIN'T GONNA LEAVE YOU OUT OF THANGS!!" Minnie gregariously encouraged getting a mouthful of my cock.

Both us began stuffing her from both ends as she happily wagged her butt into Arnold's thrusts. She seemed to drift horizontally one direction prompting him to grab a handful off thigh meat as her hanging breasts swung back and forth tips dragging on the living room floor.

"OH!! OH THAT'S IT ARNOLD BOY!! YOU KEEP A POUNDING ON ME LIKE THAT!!" Minnie coughed up my cock shouting encouragement to my friend who was laser focused on driving his dick as far as it would go inside her snatch. I cupped her cheeks making Minnie purse her lips pushing inside her mouth again.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" I let go too taking her orally in a mean parody of what Arnold had done earlier.

I could see the motion ripples he was forcing to radiate across her butt huffing like he was running a marathon. Minnie lasted a good ten minutes before letting my prick flop out of her mouth with copious webs of saliva connecting my crown to her bottom lip.

"My knees, they starting to hurt! MY KNEES HURTING ARNOLD BOY!!" He reluctantly slowed to a stop looking over her back at me, but I shrugged with my dripping business in one hand.

"You gonna be okay Miss Minnie?" She nodded in plodding fashion non-verbally acknowledging her weight as an issue as Arnold and I watched her roll over and lay on her back knees up.

"Yeah?" I added.

She used her hands to spread her flower open revealing the glistening pinkness inside. This was all the invitation Arnold needed falling upon her burying himself to the hilt fucking away like a maniac. He went face down in her gathered cleavage between her tits pressing her mams around his head like a feverish hoarder. One of her hands rubbed the back of his nugget head using the other to handle me to lesser effect.

"Now Arnold, you know that's wrong not a sharing after we invited you in this here thang we got going on; don't be selfish like that or we ain't gonna let you in next time." I knelt there surprised as she lightly admonished him getting a reaction when his face appeared cushioned by her jiggly cleavage shocked by her word as I was.

"Yeah, you're right ma'am; sorry Rob." He replied like a scalded dog of sorts getting on his knees between her thighs.

"Don't worry about it, this my first threesome so I'm still trying to figure it out myself."

"Me too bruh."

"That's the point fellas, we kinda figure it all out together; come over here by my head Robert boy. Arnold you ain't have to stop getting it in or nothing, just don't be selfish is all I'm trying to say. I got Robert right here boy."

Minnie cupped her enormous tits mashing them together high on her chest with the tops cushioning her chin if not outright hiding it behind those delectable mountains of chocolate flesh.

Both of us got her meaning clear as day as I knelt at the top of her head knees covering her ears with my cock pointing at my friend. The sexual evolution of Miss Minnie continued as I pushed between her soft pillowy mams from the top inching forward until I felt her tongue lapping at my balls.

"Fuck." Arnold had this incredulous look on his face but pushed into her cunt getting an audible squelching sound.

Both of us began stereo humping Minnie to our heart's content him fucking the stuffing out of her by now resized cunt while I engaged in an incredible upside down tit fuck while Minnie had a mouthful of my hanging sack vacuum sucking like there was no tomorrow. It was a weird visual and unique sensation having my balls sucked while I was fucking away at those humongous tits as she got pounded out by Arnold.

All of us eventually reached a rhythm as we simultaneously crested.

"MINNIE!!" I blew first creaming her cavernous cleavage as streams of jizz flowed from the underside of those tits onto her sloping belly.

"DAMN MAN, WHY YOU-AW FUCK!!" Arnold pulled out shooting some ropes of spunk on her bald muff and abdomen, but he wasn't done scrambling around to her adjacent side next to her bosom.

I was ahead of him dismounting on her opposite side while Minnie kept her boobs mashed together for us. From our vantage point it almost looking like she was being sprayed with silly string as we shot dueling loads on her monstrous titties.

Both of us emptied our balls glazing over her massive knockers with a few strings hitting her in the face as well.

"Holy shit man."

Arnold was drenched in sweat almost glowing as the morning sunlight hit his body. I was in a similar state almost completely sex addled while Minnie enjoyed her own version of post coital bliss clapping her knockers together making our combined jizz splash and ooze towards her crotch.

"Now that right there, uhm, that was something." He wiped his brow starting to grin as we looked down at our jump off.

Minnie was a complete and utter hot mess with a half glazed face from the nose down to her snatch. She absentmindedly diddled herself staring up at the ceiling like we were invisible. Her knees were drawn up feet planted flat still smooshing and smacking her tits together.

"Ma'am?" Arnold queried with a look of concern side eyeing me.

"Minnie?" I followed his lead both of us gawking at her blissful expression.

"Relax boys, Ahm just a feeling it all over like. Can't rightly believe we done what we did and everything, but I'm laying here all tuned up with you guys baby batter everywhere; even got some in my pits, and between one of my fucking toes. I gotta confess something terrible to you fellas though."

"What?" Arnold raised a brow.

"Yeah what ma'am?" I followed suite.

Miss Minnie's hazel eyes drifted between us as she found the words to say what hadn't been said before.

"I can still go a few more rounds."

Both of us facepalmed falling over beside Minnie as she began laughing her ass off. It was raw and the realest of moments having shared so much on the fly like we did. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Minnie initiated the threesome. It seemed like an extreme kneejerk reaction to us getting busted in the act by my friend and her distant neighbor, Arnold.

"Guess you don't need running down to the mall, huh Rob?"

"Nope."

Minnie chuckled then burst into laughter raising both hands in the air. We knew what to do each grabbing an arm as we stood. Both of us knew enough to lean back allowing our combined weight to pull Miss Minnie to her feet. It was our turn to laugh as she walked to the bathroom to clean up with a noticeable limp. We kept laughing when we heard the lock click on the bathroom door.

"Guess she couldn't go another round." I commented.

***********************************************************************************************************

Somehow Arnold managed to finagle his way into the bathroom showering with Minnie as I took in some television knowing they were probably going to get into it. I wasn't surprised when they snuck out of the bathroom in crappy fashion sequestering themselves in her bedroom as evidenced by the sounds of stressed out box springs being put to the test.

I crept up to the door peering inside finding him face down atop her big body absolutely screwing the piss out of the woman. I shrugged taking the opportunity to take an unfortunate cold shower.

They'd used up all the hot water.

"Hey Rob, you good?" I found him in the living room sitting there watching television after I cleaned up and got dressed in the bathroom.

"Don't worry about a thing, I'm good; besides, I can get her anytime I want."

"No, I'm talking about running you over to that mall for a spell or two." He chuckled at my assertion.

"Oh, that's still on the table?"

"Well I feel bad after walking in on you getting your pipes cleaned; I never ever thought in like a million years that I'd be hitting it in no threesome, especially with Ms. Minnie."

"Yeah, she still in bed?"

"Oh yeah, sorry bout that and all; I put her lights out for sure."

"HUH?!!"

I peered into the bedroom again finding Miss Minnie passed out on her back still nude with a sheet barely covering her sex. She was TKO snoring loudly after running an impromptu sexual gauntlet. Minnie was truly a car wreck which made me chuckle finding Arnold similarly laughing sitting there on the couch.

We were interrupted by his ringing phone still on the floor accidentally left there when he stripped down. Arnold panicked running off the edge of the couch half stumbling. He inadvertently kicked his phone making it slide across the living room floor and bounce off the wall before he snapped it up.

"HELLO, HEY BAE!!" He stammered sounding winded.

"How's the mall Arnold?"

My friend was visibly spooked holding the phone right under his bottom lip face up and he looked at me struggling to answer. The familiar guy I knew melted away revealing the simp who'd abandoned me on the side of the road when his girlfriend called last time we met.

Arnold had been all business essentially kicking me out of his truck driving off without another word until we met this very morning. Now I was watching him squirm at the sound of his girlfriend's voice after heinously cheating.

"Arnold, are you there?"

There was no doubt he was there and that she knew because he was breathing hard into the phone with a choice to make in how he answered the question posed. Her voice had a childish quality to it with a noticeable stern undertone.

"OH YEAH, SORRY CAUSE IT'S KINDA BUSY AND ALL HERE AT THE MALL AND WHATNOT!!" I facepalmed at the dumb lie he told trying to sell the bullshit by talking loud.

"So you're at the mall, right now you say, right Arnold?"

"UH, YEAH BABY!!" He stammered.

"Arnold, you at the mall; now that's what you telling me right this here moment, huh?"

"Yeah."

He answered eyes shifting side to side horizontally brow furrowed with dimples at the corners of his nose and mouth grimacing. He looked over at me, but I shrugged not knowing what to tell him. She suddenly ended the call only to call back on Facetime immediately.

I watched him go through the five stages of grief in seconds.

The call ended abruptly followed by a regular call which he answered sweating profusely.

"Daisy Mae?"

"I want you to listen to me real nice like and you ain't gonna say a fucking thing nigga. Hear me like you never done heard me before Arnold Belle."

"Yassah ma'am." He gulped hard nodding in time with her words as the tension became palpable enough to cut with a knife.

"Come on outside fool."

This time the hair on both of our arms stood up at the prospect of a violent conversation as I glanced towards the big pane window. We were getting it on in the living room proper and anybody could've walked up on the porch and had themselves a gander.

"UH, EXCUSE ME NOW WHAT YOU SAYING THERE GIRL, UHM DAISY MAE?!!" Arnold stammered.

"Open-the-front-door and fucking walk outside." Daisy Mae emphasized each word with mounting aggression as we exchanged glances with rising anxiety.

I motioned towards the door worried there might be a bum rush on Miss Minnie while she lay instate like a backwoods ghetto sleeping beauty. Her snores were so loud both of us could plainly hear them. It sounded like someone were finishing off a milkshake. Arnold looked as if he thought she might lob a grenade into the living room but grabbed the doorknob flinching repeatedly.

"Open it." I whispered sort of ducking down moving towards the front window like I thought somebody would shoot through it.

Arnold went with it throwing the door open with enough force to make it hit the adjacent wall.

"HEY!!" He screamed scaring me enough to belly flop on the floor.

He took off running out the door full speed unintentionally giving me the sign no one was standing out there with a firing squad. I got up still bent over peering out into the front yard beyond the patio finding Arnold hoofing it around the bend beyond the dumpster in Minnie's front yard.

I timidly approached the open door then ran out pulling it up with a slam running into the backyard down the gravelly driveway huffing it.

"GODDAMMIT SOMEBODY STOLE MY TRUCK!!" I encountered Arnold walking back in my direction still holding his phone face up, completely enraged.

He was actually flexing his herculean biceps teeth gritted in rage as I stood within a few feet looking around in a circular motion. He reached me as I realized his phone was still on speaker.

"I stole your truck Arnold." Daisy Mae replied without emotion still sounding verbally like a moppet.

"WHAT-THE FUCK?!!" He screamed into his phone.

"You left your keys inside like a fool."

"DAISY!!"

"Ask me." Her tone was cold as ice.

"WHAT?!!"

"I said-ASK ME!"

Arnold dropped the phone looking around his immediate area in a circular perimeter. I did the same wondering if I should jump the immediate sewage ditch back into Minnie's front yard. A lot of women were sometimes known to use vehicles as weapons of mass destruction when enraged. Arnold slowly raised the phone to his mouth again.

"Where are you Daisy Mae?"

"Down at the park, waiting for you." She replied sounding sinisterly glib.

"The park?"

"Yeah, I'm waiting for you to come down here and see me, in person." Her tone even sent chills up my spine as he looked severely affected.

"Daisy?"

"Come see me Arnold." She ended the call.

Both of us were left outside in front of Minnie's house looking panicked and befuddled. Arnold looked like he'd just been given a death sentence. He stood in the middle of the black tarmac repeatedly looking at his phone like he thought she might call him back.

We knew she wouldn't as his shoulders slumped eyes squinting in realization. I was given the impression his girlfriend had come onto the front patio and peered inside the window at some point. It was possible she might have somebody waiting there to ambush him if she wasn't going to do it herself.

"Hey man you ain't going down there, are you?"

"She got my truck."

"I know but it feels, wrong Arnold man." He looked pissed and we both knew he could definitely take care of himself.

"I'm going." He tucked his phone in the back pocket of his American themed board shorts walking away intending to leave me standing there again.

"HOLD UP, I'M WITH YOU BRO!" I piped up running behind him until we were in step together.

"Hey there, what you doing?"

"I'm going with you man, backup in case some foul shit down there waiting." We power walked past the crossroad that led to his trailer home and the abandoned horse paddock mentioned earlier by Minnie while we were hooking up. Arnold stopped turning to me with a had pressed into my sternum.

"Hey now, you gone on back now, you hear?"

"Come on man, you gotta let me go with you to watch your back."

"I ain't gotta do nothing, you been here for a day or two so don't act like we all blood brothers and shit. I know how to get around down here, this ain't your city; I got thangs on lock. I ain't trying to fuck with you like that, but this between me and mine, you hear?"

"Arnold?"

"Gone back and I don't know; fuck Miss Minnie some more and get this right here outta your head!" His tone read deadly serious, but something felt off.

I kept step beside him as we approached the end of the road where he'd have to make a right turn to the park onto that sparse street. Even more ominous was a sort of wooded area that bordered one side of the park. Anything was possible despite Arnold being right about my unfamiliarity with the environment. I just wanted to make sure he would be okay, but Arnold stopped again bumping chests with me. I was a head and a half taller than him, but he was engineered for war.

"GIT NOW!!" He ordered.

"So you gonna fight me so you can go around there to that park and get your ass kicked?"

"I DONE TOLD YOU IT'S MY DECISION!!"

"Okay Arnold." I put my hands up like he was holding a gun but didn't move otherwise.

He backed off still facing me until he was a few feet away breaking into a little jog turning the ditch lined curve out of view. I waited a few more seconds then bolted down to the edge of the corner peering in the direction he'd run. Arnold continued his jog to oblivion twenty feet away in the middle of the road.

This blacktop throughway was more refined with actual lanes delineated with neon orange paint.

True to her word, Arnold's truck was sitting adjacent to the park which was partially occupied with a number of families and people which made me feel better about his chances. I could see her behind the wheel sitting there waiting. Her big curly mane of hair filled the back window.

She didn't look like a small woman by any standards as I wondered if Niecy was a physical anomaly in this shanty town. Arnold jogged up to the driver's side reaching for the door handle but she pulled a few feet ahead at a clip audibly mashing down on the brakes.

He was left there for a few seconds, then she hit reverse backing the truck to its original parking space with a second audible screech of the brakes. It looked like Arnold considered jumping the ditch when the truck barreled backward but didn't. Her arm appeared from the open driver's side window waving him closer. He carefully approached the window but remained out of arm's reach.

I considered that he might not want me to see him getting punked by his girlfriend.

Arnold stood there staring at his girlfriend probably getting bitched out in grand fashion. I could see her arm extended motioning as she spoke her hand balled into a fist then the pointer finger motioning in his direction. Other than her hand, Daisy Mae looked casual playing some music which lightly wafted through the air with a haunting echo. I recognized "Kiss of Life" by Sade as Arnold took on the posture of a scolded kid shoulders slumped.

He fidgeted a bit then walked to the front of his truck, then thought better of it walking by her in the driver's seat around the back of the vehicle getting in beside her. I could hear the hollow report of the door slamming. The weeds and discarded trash were high enough on my side of the road to partially hide my presence, but they would obviously see me if she made a U-turn in my direction.

Daisy Mae gunned it speeding off at too fast a clip probably well over sixty miles an hour. I wondered if I'd ever see him again while I was down there for the remainder of the week.

I found myself lingering for a bit considering all that happened since I arrived and the crazy situation that occurred with my host Miss Minnie. It was the most improbable thing in my life beginning with my framing by a cousin's shitty best friend.

123456...8