TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I likes how much you got in those big ole' balls of yours Robert boy; I'm gonna have to suck you all up! Ahm, gonna fuck on you a whole lot more than today. Ever time I call your name where ever you gonna come all a running for some of this talking pussy, ain't ya' boy?"

"YEAH!!"

"I just gonna lick and suck on ya like a big ole' piece of candy until you finna cum then I'm gonna fuck you so good that you ain't gonna think about nothing else sides being in me; and that's when I'm gonna walk in you."

"OH GAWD!!!" Everything else that came out of my mouth was unintelligible gibberish as I exploded inside Daisy Mae in several scintillating waves probably impregnating my buddy Arnold's girlfriend as that mountainous ass slammed down onto my pelvis with a deafening finality making my toes curl.

"I'm gonna walk in you boy." Daisy Mae whispered in my ear before tracing my lips with the tip of her tongue.

I drifted off...

[DARKNESS]

"Hey now, you get on up and everything." I awoke under a patchwork quilt in the early evening darkness looking up into the unmistakable face of Niecy Belle. My heart almost leapt into my throat as I realized my head was cradled in her lap. There was a glass in her other hand with a slice of lemon on its edge and a straw.

"Uhm I, don't uh, know what to say." I was tripping on my own words not knowing what would happen next after waking up in the lap of my friend's older sister after banging his girlfriend all day.

"Save it, you been fucking on Daisy Mae, for a while, huh?"

"Uhm, yeah." There was no way I could lie feeling like I'd just awoken from a pitched fever. There was a light breeze wafting into the room but the smell of the open sewage ditches just outside ruined it.

"She tell you anything, like about me or something?"

"Huh?"

"Here drink some of this mint julip tea; you been boning all day and she done laid you down. If Arnold walked up in here you'd be sleeping in a ditch with a hole in your head."

"HUH, WHAT?!!" I tried to get up but she held me down with the bottom of the glass on my sternum. It felt like I'd run several laps around a stadium. Every joint in my body was aching from our hookup and I was still partially erect.

"Settle down now, Arnold ain't here on account of she been running him here and there all fucking day. Look I'm sorry bout leaving you hanging this morning. We should've just fucked and then none of this mess would've happened; I hope to high gawd you'll forgive me for this one day boy."

"Niecy what's up; why are you-!" Before I could ask a question she poured some of the tea into my gullet.

"Yeah you were definitely fucking all over her; look at your pecker down here still waiting for her to come back and sit on it. Did she make you cum a lot? Did she swallow or uh, put it somewhere?

"What're you talking about?" Niecy pushed the straw between my lips making me suck some more of the minty concoction. She set it down leaning over the front of my face resting it on the floor. She was wearing this white cotton tank top that buttoned up in the front. I realized that it was actually a whole dress inadvertently turning into her big sloping tits.

"Well maybe it ain't so bad but we ought to take care of this right here." Niecy surprised me by grabbing my prick in her left hand.

"Hey, you're grabbing my dick."

"Yeah I am, you need to cum real quick and get on up out of here boy." Despite her actions, Niecy seemed distracted looking back towards the kitchen door and the other direction which led to their trailer living room proper.

"Glendale?" I mentioned her boyfriend wincing a bit at sabotaging what seemed like a wealth of riches. I'd started the day trying to finesse some pussy out of her but ended up getting my pipes cleaned in a command performance by my friend's woman, through blackmail no less.

"Be quiet here suck on one of my titties." Niecy popped two buttons on the front of her cotton frock freeing one of her big dusky tits to cover the left side of my face. She poked and prodded pushing a thick nipple between my lips then went the extra mile freeing the other. Niecy Belle was no slouch in the chest department sporting a pair of 44 H-cups on an otherwise slender yet stacked frame.

Niecy's hand was raggedly jerking and tugging almost yanking on my prick like she wanted me to cum as fast as possible.

"Your dick is so fucking big and curved on the end, no wonder she fucked on it all day. Ew boy, I should've just let you fuck me real good back there in that chicken coop."

She was jerking harder and harder but I was sort of desensitized from my momentous afternoon with Daisy Mae. Her musky smell added to the impromptu atmosphere while I sucked and nibbled on the offered nipple. Niecy had this sort of lazy style kind of wagging my prick about in the air. I was fully erect now puffing up in her thin fist making her fingers spread.

"Alright this ain't getting us nowhere; you want some pussy real quick?"

"Niecy?!"

"Come on get on up and fuck me real fast like, then take your tail on home to Miss Minnie boy." This nervous energy was all over her as she ushered me into a sitting position then made me stand up as she got on her brother's bed tugging up on her t-shirt dress until her butt came into view.

Niecy Belle had gone commando and I found myself looking at her rounded peachy looking bubble. The light from the television reflected off her dusky pallor providing a tempting view.

"Are you for real; what about Glendale?"

"Shut your trap about that and fuck me like this; just cum real quick on the outside, okay?"

"I can't believe this is happening?"

Niecy responded by quickly pivoting in profile on all fours sucking on the curved end of my dick with a vacuum suction for a few seconds before releasing my member with an audible pop of her lips.

"Believe it, now fuck this pussy real quick nigga." She was noticeably almost whispering.

I grabbed the rounded outsides of her hips driving my cock home deep in her snatch getting a distressed grunt from my friend's older sister.

"Do it real fast like, so you can cum."

I started giving it to her watching her butt bounce off my pelvis like a trampoline. Niecy grunted in time with every thrust as I picked up speed working to cum as fast as possible. Her pussy wasn't dry, but it was sort of medium sticky for lack of a better description. Niecy Belle was fucking me without any interest other than making me cum. I should've been offended but her behavior was puzzling and somewhat alarming.

The sound of the screen door at the other side of the trailer interrupted us followed by a heavy footfall.

"GET OFF!"

Niecy disengaged us sitting quickly yanking her dress down in a visceral panic motioning towards my clothes on the floor. I went for my shorts thinking Arnold was about to walk in and find us in a compromising position. Even worse, maybe Daisy Mae had copped to him about our afternoon after finding out about his cheating and our tryst with Miss Minnie. I barely got my shorts up when the door opened on the opposite side of the trailer as Niecy fidgeted about staring at the television without word cradling the glass between her thighs.

Daisy Mae appeared wearing a white sort of vintage sun dress with the ties at the shoulders.

"What's going on up in here?"

"Uhm, I done brought Robert a sip of tea and we were watching some of this television here." Niecy sounded anxious focused on the screen in front of her without looking at the woman talking to her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah we was talking about old times and the like, uhm watching television too." Now her voice was shaking a sliver.

Daisy Mae stepped in the room pulling the door up hard enough that I could've swore I heard some of the wood crack in it as I pulled on my top. She looked between us settling on Niecy again.

"Suppose I ask him baby girl; would he say the same?"

Niecy audibly gulped tucking her chin before looking up at Daisy Mae's freckled countenance with doe like eyes.

"We just fooled around a little bit." She whimpered.

"You did girl?"

"He got me from the back but it wasn't no time at all cause you came home." Niecy whispered looking down into the glass in both of her hands.

Daisy Mae looked at me with that easy going smile on her face. The hair on the back of my neck stood up under her gaze as she gestured towards the glass in Niecy's possession. For some reason she passed it under her nose still looking me directly in the eyes. Daisy Mae raised a brow then looked down at Niecy who was hunched over at this point.

"Robert go wait out in the living room at the table; I'll have Niecy run you a nice fresh glass of this mint julip."

"Uhm, okay."

Her focus was on Niecy Belle as I slowly walked to the door opening it. I looked back finding her in the process of pulling Niecy to her feet too close for comfort with her big ham fist around the woman's thin wrist. Even though Daisy Mae was younger, Niecy felt like a kid next to her visually speaking.

"Go on Robert, I don't fancy repeating myself when there's cooking to be done in my kitchen." Niecy looked horrified with this stiff posture as Daisy Mae opened the door to the kitchen giving me a glimpse inside. I got a quick look noticing the counter littered with ingredients for dinner of some sort. There was a strange red coffee can on the counter.

I pulled the door up behind me wondering if I should just leave.

I glanced back looking at the door leading into Arnold's bedroom replaying the wild sex I'd had with his girlfriend and the near incident with Niecy Belle moments later. This little voice in my head was telling me to hit the streets back around the corner to Miss Minnie's house.

"No!" Niecy called out when my hand touched the screen door handle.

"Well, I thought maybe I should leave."

She was peering at me through that same door which was cracked giving me. The strange expression on her face was still there as she slowly opened the door holding a new glass of tea. She had a small hand towel pressed to the side of her neck as she shambled into the room handing it to me with shaky hands.

"Uhm Daisy, I mean we want you to stay for a bite. Real nice spaghetti dinner and uh garlic bread too; made it myself Rob." She sounded uneven.

"Are you okay?"

"WHAT YOU ALL A TALKING ABOUT RIGHT HERE!! I'M PEACHY KEEN BOY! I'm okay and nothing's wrong at all round here. Please uh, just have a bite or two with us; I'd really like, appreciate it Robert boy and uh, maybe later we can do all sorts of nice thangs when we have us a little bit of that there privacy. Take a sip boy please."

"Uh, alright." I took a sip finding the tea a bit stronger than before noticing that Niecy watched me intently favoring the towel at the left side of her neck.

"Take a better sip than that; aw shucks you all a hurting my feelings if you just swish it around in your trap like that. We got plenty of tea and food round here despite the way it looks up in here. Glendale makes sure my fridge stay full of really good stuff you hear?"

"It's fine Niecy, just a little strong." I felt defensive.

"LET ME GET THAT THEN; I'LL FIX YOU UP A BRAND NEW GLASS!!" She snatched at it spilling a good portion on the floor getting some on my sneaker. Niecy kind of froze just looking at the small pools on the floor. I got this kind of feeling you got when you were a kid and spilled something expecting to be scolded by a parent.

"Uhm, I'm terribly sorry bout that." I could hear the distress in her voice.

"Hey its fine, you got some paper towels? I'll clean it up Niecy, it's my fault, okay?" She was just sort of focused on the puddle sort of fidgeting.

"NO, I GOT IT ROBERT!" Niecy dropped down wiping up the puddle in this scrubbing motion with both hands using her hand towel. She was so frantic it didn't matter that I was standing over her. Niecy forgot herself in the moment.

She was still favoring her neck with her bare hand.

The screen door opened at that moment revealing her boyfriend Glendale and his entourage in tow close behind.

We exchanged glances then he looked down at his woman scrubbing the floor at my feet. His face twisted up into a murderous grimace.

"ALL SOMEBODY GOT HIS SELF UP IN KILLING TIME RIGHT HERE!! GRAB THAT NIGGA!!" The only thing between us was a rickety excuse for a dining room table but I made use of it bolting to the immediate left intent on literally jumping out of the window as his boys scrambled in both directions.

"GLENDALE!!" Niecy screamed grabbing his pants leg only to be swatted away in blind rage.

I clipped one of his boys, but they dog piled me to the floor inches away from the hidden hole in the center of what also functioned as a living room. We jostled wildly as I figured continual movement would hinder the inevitable beatdown before they could even think of dragging me outside to end my life. I kicked a chair into one of the country thugs knocking him over but miscalculated as he fell headfirst into my right knee.

"GLENDALE STOP IT!!"

"WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON IN HERE!! WHAT YOU DOING WITH THIS NIGGA!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS ROUND WITH HIM AND NOW I'M DUMPING SOME BULLETS IN PARTNER RIGHT HERE NIECY GIRL!!" Niecy went into what looked like a blind rage grabbing fistfuls of his shirt yanking and pulling on it peppering his head with slaps until the man was obliged to shove her back with all his might. I was already being pummeled by multiple fists.

Daisy Mae opened the door at that moment getting hit with Niecy who was in free fall from the violent shove by her jealous boyfriend.

All was instantly quiet other than some sustained weeping from Niecy.

A large breakfast bowl full of spaghetti was upturned on the floor along with a few pieces of homemade garlic bread. Daisy Mae's intended dinner for me was ruined.

"What you boys doing right there now?" Everybody in the room was looking directly at Daisy Mae's face. I didn't know what to do in the moment as she turned to Glendale.

"Uhm, didn't know." He mumbled.

Daisy Mae turned back to his entourage holding me down on the floor.

"Uh, we was doing what he told us to do cause this guy been sniffing round Niecy since he done showed up! Glendale told us to fix him." One of the guys explained in a noticeably measured tone.

"Yeah he told us to put hands on him." A second, some chunky guy with a garish finger wave hairdo piped up.

The room was quiet for a moment as Daisy Mae looked down at Niecy who seemed unwilling to stand up then at Glendale.

"Take your puppies home, but only let the fuckers who spoke up ride."

"I'm real sorry Daisy Mae, real sorry."

"Did you hear me?"

The guys were already getting up but moved a bit quicker as Daisy Mae nudged Glendale to the side with a swipe of her arm putting the aspiring rapper behind her zaftig frame as she held the screen door open for his crew. The two guys who spoke up didn't meet her gaze as they walked out into the inky darkness awaiting them. The other four men behaved similarly filing out without word with the last one looking visibly anxious at the prospect of even walking by her. Daisy Mae turned into Glendale giving me a view of the back of her large shock of curly brown hair.

"You messed up my bowl."

"Uhm yeah I got something for that Daisy Mae; I got some dollars right here to replace that there." He fished a handful of cash out of his pocket offering it as an obvious bribe of some sort. She ignored the cash inching closer.

"Shame my bowl gotta go to waste; ain't you in agreement with that Glendale?"

He didn't say anything just staring intently back in her face. It felt like a standoff of sorts as I started to get up carefully taking stock of the situation. Niecy was still on the floor on her side with a hand covering her mouth as she looked directly up at her boyfriend long considered her ticket out of poverty.

"GLENDALE YOU COMING?!!" One of his entourage yelled from outside in the darkness.

"Uh...YEAH!!" He slid carefully by Daisy Mae stumbling out the door as she turned grabbing the handle glaring outside. Her face was unchanged, but her chest was heaving.

"GET OUT MY WAY!!" Glendale shouted audibly followed by the sound of slamming doors of his SUV.

"YOU AIN'T GONNA LET US RIDE?!! YOU GONNA LISTEN TO THAT DUMB BITCH?!!" One of the guys shouted obviously expelled from his ride other than the two specified.

"Shut your mouth." Glendale retorted in hushed tones out of view. There was more but it was inaudible as Daisy Mae stood in the screen door watching silently.

"HEY YOU REALLY LEAVING US BEHIND GLENDALE?!!"

"HEY BRUH?!! HEY MAN I LIVE OVER IN MAPLEWOOD!! GLENDALE!!" The discarded men were shouting after him in the Belle's front yard as I heard the SUV pull off burning rubber.

Daisy Mae's breathing was audible.

She suddenly turned on her heel bending over snatching up the heavy chain that went into the hidden hole in the living room floor with a mighty tug. It was a powerful whipping motion as she yanked it up with a heaving arc that saw the other end appear in the living room making the coffee table shake and shift over a bit.

The living room was filled with the snarling sound of the Rottweiler that made its home under the Belle household. Butch could be heard barreling under the trailer home snarling and snapping viciously as I looked over finding Niecy staring back at me horrified. Daisy Mae walked to the screen door letting the heavy chain drag loudly on the floor.

"SHIT MAN RUN!!"

"AW SHIT BUTCH DONE GOT LOOSE!! RUN NIGGA RUN!!" A loud bloodcurdling scream followed along with the sounds of the remaining guys in Glendale's entourage beating a hasty retreat out of the front yard. Daisy Mae watched from the screen door peering into the inky darkness with an impassive expression on her face. Moments later we could all hear the ferocious barking of what sounded like multiple dogs.

"Niecy."

"YASSAH DAISY MAE?!!"

"Clean up this mess your man and his pups done made in here and make your brother a plate. Just leave it on the stove cause he's gonna be plenty hungry when he get home later tonight. I'm gonna see Robert home now."

"Uhm, sorry about all of this. I guess I should've took it outside." I cut in apologizing trying to draw the attention away from Niecy who was still there on the floor sort of drawing her knees up into the other room as she knelt over the upturned bowl like some precious treasure had been ruined. Daisy Mae glanced at me smiling as she pushed the screen door open.

"Why ain't you something; you ain't got nothing at all to apologize for Robert. I think I'm gonna like you something fierce, come on here."

"What about the dog?"

"Come on here boy." It felt like I couldn't look away from her rounded face particularly those green eyes of hers. Daisy Mae offered both hands waiting for me to take them.

She led me outside into the humid darkness down the humble cinderblock steps walking backward sort of leaning allowing her weight to pull me forward out of the trailer into the night air. I was reticent but still stumbled down the stairs nearly bumping into her looking about for the dog rampaging about.

"WHAT ABOUT THE DOG?!!"

Daisy Mae stuck two fingers in her mouth whistling loudly which caried over outside with a pronounced echo. Butch the dog came barreling out of the adjacent wood bounding over the sewage ditch before I even had a chance to react. Daisy Mae snagged my wrist with an iron grip holding me in place as the rottweiler closed the distance in seconds making me cry out. Butch jumped up on Daisy Mae licking and fawning all over her as she knelt enjoying the dog's love keeping a watchful eye on me. She made this clicking sound pointing to the underside of the house.

"He's my dog Robert." I watched the large rottweiler run back under the house into the darkness. Quiet followed leaving only the night sounds of crickets and an errant hooting sound or two as Daisy Mae stood smiling at me.