TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My endowment was able to press vertically against her breastbone trapped between those boulders for a really tight fit. I probably looked stupid with an arched back and tightened cheeks driving my cock through her meaty mams like a feverish madman.

"Fuck'em."

Tamaya adjusted her hands covering the front of her breasts with her spread fingers mashing them harder. Her thick raspberry nipples poked between her middle fingers for an enticing visual. This made me fuck even harder mentally comparing Tamaya to Niecy and Ms. Minnie whose jugs I'd fucked in the last few days. Niecy's offerings were really pillow soft and watery while Ms. Minnie's floppers put me to shame as a male. I'd have killed anyone finding out I hooked up with my reluctant caretaker. Tamaya Hope was in a class all by herself, money well spent.

"Fuck them!"

Tamaya added more to the experience massaging my shaft jiggling her tits jointly and independently along my prick. A few times the head of my cock poked the underside of her chin as I handled the top of the dryer with both hands popping and bucking into her jugs. Her face was level with my abdomen. I was afraid to look down at her face not wanting to see the anger on it. Tamaya started slapping her boobs on my meat creating this audible clap, then it happened. I felt her slurp me down to the base forced to look down at the top of her bobbing head.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" Tamaya completed three sets of repetitions before rearing up hocking copious loogies all over the base of my prick and shaft. Her right hand appeared manically jerking my meat before I lurched forward shoving myself behind her lips. Her chubby rounded cheeks inverted especially head accompanied by this loud sustained slurp that made me yowl. Now I knew the reason why few men ever got to stuff her tight little cunt full of cock. Tamaya Hope was the motherfucking truth when it came to using her natural almighty bust. She released me after this with a gooey hiccup of mixed precum and excessive drool running off her chin into her deep cleavage.

"FUCK MY FUCKING TITTIES!!" Tamaya yelled caring little about the volume of her voice as she reared up straight on her knees.

This time she rolled out another perhaps final technique folding her arms across the front of her breasts trapping my long thick member vertically along her breast bone wholly cushioned. I was obliged to mount her upper half legs parted on either side of her body with a limited range of motion. This was all a part of the plan forcing me to do these intense squatting motions mashed against her torso. In seconds I was almost hopping in place getting all the feels from this busty expert. Tamaya as always, took it one step further sticking her tongue out on a curve.

"OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!!" I was in the final lap before I even realized what was happening as Tamaya licked a slimy trail up and down my stomach.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!" Tamaya bounced her rock solid boobs on my meat creating a wicked torque at the base with her arms still folded across her bust like some sexual genie.

I was grunting with every upward thrust sounding as if I were having a prison fight with shanks. Tamaya matched every upward thrust with an equally fierce downward motion into my abdomen. Alternately it was like being hit in the gut with dual fleshy beachballs. The denseness, that weight was the deciding factor making my monetary sacrifice worth it wholesale. She wasn't lying about rewarding me with a sexual "Black Friday" for her considerable charms. My mind wandered to thoughts fantastically and comedically criminal as I considered kidnapping this girl to be a tit fuck slave.

"CUM ON MY MOTHERFUCKING TITTIES!!" Tamaya yelled again sensing I was way over the precipice at this point.

"SHIT TAMAYA, UN!! UN!! UN!! UN!! UN!! FUCK!!" Each grunt yielded a thick milky geyser from her airtight cleavage in successively powerful bursts until a deluge of spunk was openly leaking from the head of my cock.

Instead of lightening up, Tamaya redoubled the tightness of her dense cleavage milking everything as I half flopped into her supported by my hands in a vertical pushup position. I shuddered doing these little thrusts into her mams feeling lightheaded as I realized she was licking my abdomen clean of jizz. I gathered myself looking down at her face finding a self-satisfied expression. Tamaya's mascara was running down her chubby cheeks in stained streaks and her face was covered in droplets of my spunk. The upper swell of her impressive rack was an absolute mess. She released her boobs allowing them to part a bit despite their semi-solid nature.

"Backed up a little bit there, huh Robert?" She mused free of attitude.

I could only surmise that she felt her sexual honor restored in some respect as I back off inspecting my handiwork. The deep cavernous valley between her boobs was a mess of caked up spunk webbed between her tits. Tamaya was sitting bare assed on the concrete floor of the shed with half a butt cheek on the raggedy makeshift rug. Tamaya Hope looked well and truly trashed handling the undersides of her huge boobs.

"Oh my gawd, I can't even describe how good that shit was Tamaya." There was a tiny string of jizz on one of her eyelids which she flicked in my direction.

"I think I figured it out motherfucker." She chortled offering both hands wanting to be helped up. I obliged getting out of her way as she ran some water into the trough sink splashing her luscious tits. I took it all in watching her tight shallow butt as she bent over washing her face before regarding me.

"Uhm, you got a number, email or something?" Tamaya stopped what she was doing leaning against the sink supporting her weight with a hand gripping its edge.

"That's not how this works Robert."

"Huh?"

"You paid for a service which I provided at reduced cost; now isn't the time for some misguided talk because I took care of a lower brain function. You're feeling the residual effects of endorphins generated by our session. Now if you want to be somewhat of a regular, I can give you my email but I charge a grip when I can do out outcall and I have a full calendar most of the year."

Just like that, Tamaya Hope was all business standing there waiting for me to answer.

"You gonna wash my shirt?" I didn't know what else to say in the face of her innocuous expression.

"I don't do laundry." Tamaya opened the washer retrieving my shirt tossing it in my face. I caught it realizing my board shorts were still down around my calves.

She stared without further word as I pulled up my pants clearly wanting me to leave still leaning against the trough sink. I looked at my shirt for a few seconds before donning it again finding her posture unchanged. Even if I went there, Tamaya wasn't giving me shit and we both knew it. I decided to salvage my manhood filing out as she turned to the sink splashing more water on her bust. I mounted Arnold's bike riding it shakily out of the yard across the draw bridge at the edge of the property.

"SHIT TAMAYA, UN!! UN!! UN!! UN!! UN!! FUCK!!" I was taunted by some unseen kids as I rode by the side of the trailer towards the park. Her young charges trolling me were obviously in the know as I still wondered if they were her children after all.

When all was said and done Tamaya Hope was a prostitute.

I resolved to cherish the memory and delete her shitty postcoital explanation as I absentmindedly found myself riding back towards Ms. Minnie's house finding Arnold walking in my direction with his shirt draped over his shoulder.

"Where you been?" He asked.

"I took a ride into the twilight zone; saw some tig ole' bitties at the park too; fake ass church girl over there." My mouth was rebelling wholesale as Arnold laughed probably noticing my butthurt expression.

"OH I KNOW WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT!! UHM, HER NAME TAMINA OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, RIGHT?!!" His uninhibited mirth was off-putting.

"Tamaya."

"Watch out for her bruh; she selling the kitty around there. Bitch been coming down here for the last two years hawking her titties to dummies with loose pockets! Uh, did she get in your wallet like Capital One?"

"Hell no." I lied unevenly as Arnold side eyed me.

"Get off my bike; oh yeah, come with me over to the house. I need you to run interference between me and Daisy Mae."

"Yeah?"

Once again the hair stood up on the back of my neck as I thought of the night prior and our tryst in those woods.

Was it a dream?

I was about to find out.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

************************************************************************************************************

Tamaya Hope (44GG-Cup)...will return some day.