TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large slobbering Rottweiler was right on my heels; it was Butch, Daisy Mae's dog.

"FUCK!!"

I went faster towards this fence just in front of me a few yards away mentally doing the math trying to figure out if I could hop it before Butch took my leg off.

"HUH?!!" I looked to my immediate right finding another identical dog barreling towards me with devious intent.

"OH SHIT!! FUCK ME!!" Another similar dog appeared on the opposite side closing in on me. I knew I'd be mauled to death and possibly eaten if I didn't get it into gear. Three dogs were working in concert to trap me like fucking velociraptors.

Adrenaline kicked it into overdrive as I made my best time running already leaping into the air hoping the fence as one of them took a jumping snap at me but failed. I cleared the top of the fence easily almost landing feet first in a sewage ditch bordering the road. All three of the dogs hit the fence snapping and snarling like they had rabies. Common sense prompted me to jump across the ditch to the road still facing the fence as I knelt putting my hands on my knees huffing with streams of perspiration dripping onto the pavement.

I waved the dog off slowly turning to walk down the well lit road bordered by wooded areas on both sides.

"NO!!" I was suddenly illuminated by the headlights of an oncoming pickup truck too close to avoid.

"OH GAWD!!!"

*******************************************************************************************

I sat on the couch looking out the window at my country environs heart thumping form what was an apparent nightmare. My gaze traveled around the living room and dining room combined area as I rubbed my chest trying to make sense of what happened.

It was a nightmare?

My stupid quest to live up to the pervert moniker that had been placed upon me nearly got me twisted into a pretzel from my buddy Arnold. I was surviving on sheer wit alone as I stumbled out into the corridor pausing to take a look inside Ms. Minnie's bedroom.

"Huh?" The hair stood up on the back of my neck.

Arnold was presently laid up with Ms. Minnie in buck naked fashion. Even though this guy was a diminutive body builder with arms rivaling Hulk Hogan, Minnie dwarfed him on the bare mattress. The perimeter of the very worn bed was littered with ratty sheets and blankets along with their discarded clothing.

Since he was so obviously trashed, I took to his bike for a morning ride to clear my head wondering what my parents were doing on their separate exclusive vacations while I slummed it up in the sticks. I was living up to my undeserved reputation to the fullest since I'd arrived, but still felt marginalized and pissed off about being framed. Part of me wondered if I'd even be allowed to return home at all. I tooled down the early morning streets thinking of my sexual exploits going the gambit from Niecy to Daisy Mae getting a bit of a charge out of the proceedings.

I wasn't sure Daisy Mae even happened.

I wanted some more of Niecy's big dusky 44H-Cup titties and a bit of that tight ass bouncing in my lap. We were disturbed before I could get that last motherfucking nut, then I ended up plowing Daisy Mae who ironically shared my penchant for opportunist blackmail. While that curly haired redbone hillbilly wasn't much in the tits department, she knew how to shake that monster sized ass on my business even better than Ms. Minnie. It felt like my situation was the universe's way of paying me back after being framed by the bitch Deanna.

I still wanted to plow her tits and fuck her puss until someone called the cops on me; only now I was banished to the black version of the sticks surrounded by a host of hillbilly's and suspect white people who liked the military garb a bit too much. There was a nice morning breeze that would disappear way before noon showed up and I didn't actually mind the smell of pinecones and morning dew as I tooled down the road. One could almost tolerate the smell from the open sewage ditches that supplanted actual sidewalks as I got an epiphany.

"Daisy Mae's probably still over at Arnold's crib; I can have some of that fat ass before he wakes up." I got an instant boner thinking of her freckled butt bouncing off my pelvis as I sped up. The memory of my jizz all over that donk intensified my cycling as I hit a sharp right adjacent to the wooded park area leading to Arnold's trailer home.

My thoughts became loftier as I cycled past the large wooded area with the beginnings of the park before my eyes. Right as I was rounding that ditch bordered corner my thoughts included finessing Niecy out of her drawers as well. It just didn't seem right that we'd been interrupted right before I got my nut, even though Daisy Mae karmically stepped in to fill that void. I still didn't know how much of it was real.

My gaze shifted to my immediate right catching some movement out the corner of my eye.

"Shit!"

I was interrupted by the blaring horn of an upcoming truck directing my attention face forward in time to see the front of a pickup barreling right at me with an impact in seconds. I yanked the handlebars to my immediate right with enough force that I was thrown head first from Arnold's bike landing shoulder first on the black tarmac. I hit hard rolling nearly in the high brush bordering a deep sewage ditch ending up on my back.

"Stupid nigger!" One of the hick occupants yelled from the truck as it sped off into the horizon line.

I was feeling it everywhere laying on my back staring up at the early morning sky as a few birds flew overhead. My shoulder was smarting something fierce and I was scared my friend's bike was trashed more than my physical condition. Besides my shoulder, a few of my fingers were skinned and probably my right kneecap. My heart was thumping like nobody's business as this little girl came into view. She was wearing a white dress with a head full of matching barrettes.

"Are you dead mister?" She asked in a thick country accent dripping of syrup.

"Certainly feels like it." I answered with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well I certainly hope that isn't the case; the guilt would be overwhelming for me." Another girl probably my age appeared with the girl in my peripheral vision.

Her round face was rather plain looking, passably attractive despite somewhat of the piggish nose in the center of her face. This young female was wearing all white as well with her upper half covered with this stark scoop neck tank, the kind with the lace lining its décolletage. Right then and there the reason for my unfortunate early morning accident was clear as day. This woman was sporting a huge, robust pair of damn near conical looking tits. Being a connoisseur, I knew I was looking at something rare. These were throwback tits straight out of men's magazines of the fifties or sixties.

"We can't have that now, can we, uhm?"

"Tamaya; Tamaya Hope." She offered both of her hands, but I waved her off worried I was too heavy to help up.

This didn't deter the smaller kid in the least who grabbed one of my arms leaning back straining loudly. I was obliged to sit up no matter how painful with my shirt stuck to my back probably from the accident. Tamaya was smiling as I happily noticed Arnold's bike was left unscathed. I realized I was missing a shoe, my wallet and some pocket change which was strewn along the black road. I sat there scratching my head feeling a goose egg at the back of my scalp.

"I'm Mandy!" The little girl took my free hand shaking it profusely.

"Now Mandy, allow the nice gentleman to collect himself before you go bothering him." Tamaya lightly scolded as I realized she didn't have a southern accent.

"It's okay, I think I'm gonna survive."

"Oh, your bike!! I'll grab it for you, uh?" Tamaya went over casually lifting my friend's bike off the street as another car passed honking its horn.

She was wearing these really tight short shorts across what looked to be a semi-flat butt with a bit of cheekage on display. Her figure was thick built to hold the fleshy boulders on her chest which were the star attraction along with some nice slightly thick legs. Without those tits, Tamaya would be barely passable in a crowd of her peers. Her hair was drawn tight across her head ending in these little pig tails with two white barrettes of her own. I wasn't surprised to see a pair of white topped wedge sandals on her feet as she walked my bike over.

"Thanks, I'm Robert." I wasn't in the habit of giving my last name and she didn't ask as we both noticed Mandy a few feet away scavenging up my pocket change and other items forced out of my pockets by the accident.

"MANDY, WHAT I'D TELL YOU ABOUT DISTANCES?!" Tamaya shouted, partially authoritative.

"SORRY, JUST GETTING HIS STUFF!! IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!!"Mandy replied blissfully carefree as Tamaya looked me up and down smiling warmly. We started walking my bike in the girl's direction.

"Not from around here, are you?" I asked.

"No Robert, I'm part of a fellowship from the windy city here with my dad. He's a pastor and my uncle's church is having a series of functions which unfortunately ends tomorrow. We're here as representatives, all doing our part."

"What's your part Tamaya?"

"Well, I guess baby sitter today on my last day which is unfortunate since everyone else is presently on a pilgrimage to the lake for a mass baptism a county over in Maplewood."

"Tragic." I commented as Mandy came running back with what looked like most of my belongings.

"By any chance have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?" My eyes had been constantly darting between her roundish face and bulging cleavage when the question came. I almost facepalmed realizing she was probably a religious zealot.

"Uh, well I guess." I blurted out trying not to look at her rich cleavage, failing miserably. She glanced down at her bounty for a second returning to my face without addressing it.

"HEY, GOT YOUR WALLET HERE SIR!!" Mandy pushed my stuff back into my hands along with some errant cash that somehow was scattered along the road. My wallet was tattered from the impact looking a mess with several bills exposed. I'd been given a good 250 bucks which I didn't have use for in this shanty town currently.

"Thanks Mandy, here you go kid." I rewarded her a ten dollar bill, but she snagged two extra loose dollars from my hand as well. Tamaya snapped her fingers at the kid getting a fleeting look of fear for a few seconds. Tamaya nodded giving the kid permission to hop across the ditch into the park running towards some picnic tables.

"Sorry about that, she still needs a bit of home training."

"It's okay, I probably should've given her a twenty." My eyes shifted again to her magnificent tits. This time she covered her bosom with a single hand smiling looking demurely away. We walked towards a break in the road which would allow us to cross into the park without having to negotiate a deep sewage ditch.

"You never answered my question; are you saved?"

"I don't know."

"Well that troubles me Robert; no one should be without spiritual protection in these trying times, don't you agree?"

"Uh sure." Tamaya stopped short turning towards me with an innocuous look on her plain face.

"I'm not trying to honey trap you Robert; I'm a woman of conviction and I'm sure you can respect that about me. What do you believe in spiritually speaking?" For some reason I felt trapped like a rat forcing myself not to look at her cleavage.

"Uhm, I don't; well I never really thought about much Tamaya."

"Are you baptized?"

"I think, well it probably happened when I was a baby or something." I was already thinking of a way to escape Tamaya and this uncomfortable conversation.

Every time I got into any kind of church talk; I would invariably feel as if the man upstairs were watching me. Considering my less than stellar behavior I was worried the red man downstairs would be ringing Ms. Minnie's doorbell looking for me. Tamaya had this kind of half smirk on her face when a pine cone hit me dead center in the chest interrupting our conversation. Both of us froze in place as I followed the trajectory it came from finding some lanky little boy watching us covered in dirt. Tamaya's brow furrowed at the sight of him.

"EW YOU IN TROUBLE NOW WILLY!!" Mandy yelled sitting at one of the picnic tables playing with a doll. The kid looked like he immediately regretted his decision as Tamaya's furrowed brow and disparaging look intensified.

"Excuse me for a second Robert." She forged ahead without taking her eyes off the rail thin kid getting within arms reach of him before he thought to run.

It was too late as she snagged his bicep roughly. Tamaya marched him away further glancing back once at me before obscuring my view taking him behind one of the pine trees. Although they were partially hidden from view, I heard an especially loud pancake slap echo across the park. Tamaya reappeared with little Willy in tow leaned over whispering something heated in his rather large ears. I felt bad for the kid, but thought he deserved it. Part of me wondered if maybe they were Tamaya's children as she shook him hard by the bicep until he spoke.

"SORRY MISTER!!" Willy blurted out between tears.

"William I'm very disappointed in you for behaving like this and there will be consequences for your actions. Take your sister home and read a few scriptures I have marked off in your bible. If you can't answer my questions when I get back over to the house, you're going into a timeout after I whip your tail."

"YASSAH MA'AM!" Willy answered almost militaristically.

"Get to it then." Tamaya was all smiles again as he ran off with his little sister Mandy. I'd seen enough feeling the corporal punishment was a bit much.

"Hey its been nice meeting you, but I guess I should be on my way."

"Are you sure? I hope you weren't put off by willy or my correction of his ill behavior."

"Nah, it's cool." I lied turning away about to mount my bike when Tamaya suddenly handled my bicep. She relented when I glanced at her face still trying not to look at that heavy weighted cleavage.

"There's a lot of dirt on your back and some blood stains."

"Oh, that's alright."

"The house is right over here just across the ditch; you must allow me to tend to your wounds and at least wash your shirt in our laundry room."

"Really, it's okay."

"Come now, I'm only doing what a good Christian woman would do in this situation. We'll get you squared away and back on the trail in no time." Before I even realized it, Tamaya had walked me to the other side of the park as we approached the opposite dirt bridge which would allow me to roll Arnold's bike across the street.

"Well, I don't know about this."

"What's there to know about when a good Samaritan is offering up service after making a bad impression; besides, its just a few feet away. Let me get you fixed up so that you're not looking messed up for whoever you're visiting this morning." Tamaya reasoned still ushering me across the road on the opposite side of the park.

There was an area cordoned off by a white picket fence with some cheap mobile homes in better condition than most of the surrounding ones. Tamaya led me to a nice drawbridge bordering the closest which was this light blue trailer with white trim. She went before me perhaps as a sign of good faith that she wasn't up to no good lightly motioning for me to wait just outside the gate.

My eyes found her semi-full butt focusing on the minor bulge of her cheeks protruding out of her bottoms. These short shorts looked purposely a size smaller than they should have been as I noticed the muted anchor shape of her hips. Tamaya walked over to a window looking inside for a few moments, then returned gesturing me towards the backyard. I was surprised when she walked over opening the gate with a finger over her lips. My heart was already thumping in anticipation that she was an out and out hypocrite. She took custody of my bike rolling and leaning it against the outside of a exterior shed. It was the kind of structure with a peaked roof like a little house.

"Please Robert, wait inside and I'll be right back, okay?"

"Are you sure about this Tamaya?" Her hand was at the small of my back gently prodding me inside with a smile while I couldn't help visually dipping into her very deep cleavage. This time she reacted with narrowing eyes as she disengaged.

"Trust in the lord Robert." She retreated backwards pulling the door up but not closing it leaving me alone inside the shed.

It was quiet other than the ambient country noises crickets chirping and all. I was really hard but managed to keep my situation from being openly apparent. I was in unpredictable territory but figured I could handle myself if things went sideways. There was a washing machine and dryer inside the shed along with some shelving on one side adjacent to an outdoor trough like sink. I supposed Tamaya didn't want me inside the main house of because of appearances with the children there and everything. Her father was a pastor after all and people tend to gossip.

"Glad to see you waited." Tamaya returned with a first-aid kit disappointing me.

"Uhm, yeah." I replied awkwardly thinking myself an idiot for thinking she wanted something other than helping me.

Tamaya put the rectangular kit on top of the washer opening it while taking a look at my hand. She was very nurturing wrapping my skinned fingers with two band-aids lightly humming some church hymn while she worked. Her skin tone was redbone with a bit more red in the mix due to the summer heat as I noticed the slight hint of a tan line in the really deep single line making up her cleavage. My heart was thumping while the invisible angel and devil sitting on my shoulders were in agreeance that I should make some kind of move when she smiled at me.

"Turn around." I did as she asked instantly wincing when she poked a finger into a bruise on my back that I hadn't been aware of after my accident.

"Ouch."

"Take your shirt off."

"Excuse me?"

"Take your shirt off; I wanna clean your wound." I looked over my shoulder finding her pressed close grinning at my reaction. I could feel her heavy breasts mashed into my back just below my injury.

"Isn't that against uh, your religion or something?" Tamaya chuckled.

"Are you serious, Christians are regular people too Robert; don't you want me to finish the job? This looks bad and there's a blood stain. Let's get this off and get you straight."

"Okay." She was already pulling the shirt up over my torso before she even asked.

There was something low key forceful and authoritative about this girl, but I went with it raising my hands almost touching the low ceiling inside. I heard Tamaya open and close the washer probably having tossed my soiled shirt inside. She poured some hydrogen peroxide over my wound quickly applying some gauze before it could run down into my board shorts. Tamaya was a really good nurse dabbing away at my wound with some wipes before applying a taped down square bandage. Her humming was sort of soothing but also awkward.

"Sorry about your accident." Tamaya apologized.

"Why're you apologizing; you didn't have anything to do with it."

"Oh come now, the lord doesn't like a fibber Robert; be honest with me. You uhm, were looking at me, right?"

"Well uhm..."

"Be honest." Tamaya cut me off speaking just above a whisper making it even more awkward. I was worried she was about to give me some kind of impromptu sermon about being a pervert or something.

"Yeah, sorry." I admitted sheepishly as she finished taping up my back.

"44GG."

"Huh?"

"My tits, they're 44GG Robert; I think you've earned the right to know my size." Tamaya's hands slid around from my back covering my pecs. Her thumbs pushed against my embarrassingly hardening nipples, but she bodied into me when I tried to turn around keeping me facing the only window inside the shed.