TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw shit, I thought he was Arnold and Niecy's pet."

"He was; but now he's mine and he does whatever I say so you'd better be nice to me or Butch will be all a chomping on one of your legs like a drumstick." She sounded playful, but I registered the menace dressed up with icing as she helped me up.

"Is uh, Niecy gonna put his chain back on?"

"Oh, you're one of them there detail fellas aren't you? I think you shouldn't ought to worry yourself about that on account of it being my business and all. Butch ain't coming out unless I call him; that's all you need to know but that's not important now when we got other matters to talk about."

"Like what?"

"You like Niecy's pussy?" I was caught off guard by the question internally feeling defensive even though Daisy Mae was Arnold's girlfriend. I instinctively hesitated trying to find the right answer.

"She was there when I woke up and uh, she wanted to do it." The truth seemed like the right way to go as I avoided looking at her face.

"You spoke the truth again Robert boy; I can't tell you how much of an uh, anomaly that is round these parts. Are all the guys like you, back home?"

"Nah, I'm one of a kind baby." Daisy Mae chortled at my attempt at charm still holding my hand fingers now intwined. A fleeting thought of us being caught by Arnold ran through my head at that moment.

"Did you like Niecy's pussy; when you were taking her from behind like, before I came in and ruined it?"

"She was in a hurry; it didn't feel like she wanted it."

"If you could fuck her real good, would you?" She asked as we strolled down the blacktop road bordered on either side by sewage ditches.

"Why do you wanna know that?"

"I'm the curious type and I like fucking, a lot." I stopped glancing at her relaxed features noticing that her eyes were surrounded by this sort of darkness in the lack of light outside. It made those odd looking lime green corneas of hers stand out in contrast.

"Do you think we should be holding hands out here, I mean, what if Arnold pops up?" It was an attempt at deflection but Daisy Mae chuckled at the notion of being caught by her jealous boyfriend.

"I'll make him watch."

"'STOP IT!" I smiled back but tried to dislodge our intertwined fingers only for Daisy Mae to tighten her grip and grab my other hand in similar fashion bodying into my torso. It was my play to get some distance and act like we were innocently messing around but she tightened her grip on both hands giving me an idea of her raw strength.

"Don't ever pull away from me Robert. You ain't got nothing to worry about now; I liked fucking you today and I'm gonna fuck you some more unless you ain't with it. I just asked you a question because I could and you ain't even answered me yet."

"I came over today because I wanted to fuck Niecy behind Arnold's back; I wanted to really give it to her."

Daisy Mae smiled at my answer to her question looking interested again instead of borderline angry. I was already thinking of avoiding her for the rest of the week and hoping to dear God that Arnold wouldn't find out. She took a step back still holding my hands looking me up and down in salacious fashion.

"Tell me how you'd fuck her." Her voice was soft and melodic as she bodied into me again. I could feel a burgeoning erection pressing against her muff.

"I'd take her mouth, really fuck, and shove my dick in and out of it until it was nice and lubricated; then I'd fuck her tits until I came all over them and make her top me off afterwards. Then I'd pin her to the couch and go balls deep but I'd have to finish on her ass." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my own mouth as I went down a laundry list of what I wanted to do to my friend's older sister to his woman no less.

Daisy Mae's eyes seemed to flicker as I talked both of us standing in the middle of the road. I realized she was slightly rocking her hips side to side rubbing her crotch on my thickening erection.

"You like her ass better than mine?"

"Hell no, with you I just wanna cum repeatedly until yours is glazed over, like a cake."

"Ah like that Robert; I like it a lot and I would love to see you holding Niecy down while you fuck up in her stomach with this big ole' dick of yours too. I want to see you breed her real serious like, and then I'd want you to get behind me and fucking breed me too. Ain't nothing like endless loving out here on these back roads this time of year boy."

"Breed?"

"Yeah, don't you start all a thinking again and mess up the moment; I'm just talking about fucking a girl or boy like you mean it Robert, that's all. You ain't gotta be all scary about stuff cause ain't nothing gonna happen round here unless you make it happen. I tell Arnold that all the time but he kind of hard headed so I gotta walk him through it a lot."

"So you're the dominant one in the relationship?"

"You even have to ask?" Daisy Mae chortled again letting go of one of my hands as we started our stroll back to Miss Minnie's home.

"I don't know how he leaves you alone; I'd be so jealous if you were mine. I don't even know if I could keep a job because I'd be trying to bang you all the time."

"You can bang me all the time for as long as you want while we're here Robert."

"You can't say that."

"Why not boy?"

"You're Arnold's girlfriend."

Daisy Mae started laughing like I'd told some joke I was unaware of chortling in southern fashion like some of the people I'd heard around the area and both of the Belle siblings as well. We were strolling by these large bushes that bordered one of Miss Minnie's neighbor's yard with a tall fence on the opposite side. She stopped in her tracks right in the middle of the block lightly tugging on my hand until I turned into her body.

"Hey now you ain't a understanding nothing bout how it goes down here and I think I ought to school you in the name of public service and all. Look on up the road apiece just afore Miss Minnie's old shitty house; you see it?"

I followed her gaze finding a small abandoned shack of a four walled house across the ditch a yard or two adjacent to Minnie's property.

"It's an abandoned house, so what?"

"LISTEN!" Daisy Mae subtly yanked on my hand asserting herself making me more uncomfortable in the process.

"Okay." I went with it knowing I was probably going to ghost her after witnessing her terrorizing Niecy and by proxy Glendale and his crew. She'd likely saved my life but I was apprehensive of her. I'd grown more unsure of putting distance between us as we approached Miss Minnie's house.

"I want you to walk to the end of these here hedges and hop the ditch, be real fucking quiet I mean it Robert boy; like I said be real quiet and go on up to that bedroom window and have yourself a peek inside. When you've had enough, I'll be a waiting for you right there on that there porch."

The request was peculiar as she released my hand finally nudging me forward. It was odd as we exchanged glances before I went ahead on cautious legs to the edge of the large hedges just past the large dumpster in the yard. I peeked around the edge of the metal container finding the house dark except for a single window.

It was Miss Minnie's bedroom window.

Daisy Mae was sitting on the porch already resting her elbows on her knees, watching.

I hopped the ditch feeling apprehensive as I crept up to the window. I knew Miss Minnie had at least one shotgun in her possession and wasn't shy about using it. Despite the last day or so she'd probably tell my uncle that I'd run away if a friendly fire incident occurred. It was an odd feeling as I got closer to the window with goosebumps prickling up on my body. I was tall enough to peer inside.

There was a raggedy screen on the window meant to keep out mosquitoes and a burgundy curtain haphazardly drawn. There was a lighter curtain in front of it very sheer, both at a very narrow forty five degree angle. I looked back towards the shack but found my field of vision obscured by the dumpster in Miss Minnie's yard.

Then I peeked inside.

"Aw shit you doing the damn thing boy!! You're giving it to me real good like; all in there just the way I like and ever thang!! Ew shit fucking my baby bucket like you mean it too!! That feels so fucking good!!"

Miss Minnie's legs were splayed apart high in the air with her ankles level with his ears on either side. His legs were similarly spread wide apart level with her hips in a faceplanted crouch over her big jiggly body. This gave me an unfortunate view of his package. His overly large balls were wedged tightly against her nappy cunt. His swollen member appeared in quick intervals glazed over with her creamy essence. Miss Minnie was being reamed out, completely rodded. Her ecstatic cries of pleasure were loud enough to be heard outside the window I was presently peeking into. Miss Minnie's hands appeared cupping his buttocks digging her nails deep urging him onward as his labored grunts intermingled with her own. Her nails were done now painted this pearl colored white filed sharp.

"FUCK ME ARNOLD!!" My eyes went wide.

"AW SHIT THIS SOME GOOD ASS PUSSY MISS MINNIE!! THIS SOME GOOD ASS PUSSY BABY!!" He bellowed sounding utterly enraptured. I recoiled backwards a bit looking about feeling like the peeping tom I so obviously was at this point. There was a garish looking bike leaning against the side of the house that probably belonged to my friend. I figured he probably stashed his truck not wanting it to be seen parked at her house.

"FUCK IT THEN!! FUCK IT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE ARNOLD BOY!!" Miss Minnie encouraged rapturously.

Her nails dug trenches in his buttocks essentially parroting his manic rutting of her middle aged box. It felt like Arnold was doing his best to keep up even though he was giving it all he had from my vantage point.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME GOOD YA HEAR?!! FUCK THIS PUSSY ARNOLD!!" Miss Minnie shouted in the throes of an mounting orgasm. I could see that she was humping up into his powerful thrusts with increasing fervor. They wouldn't have noticed even if I walked into the room and sat on the edge of the mattress.

I could only see the back of his head as her hand appeared cupping it with those damnable nails catching the low light in the room provided by her table lamp.

"SO HOT!! FEELS GOOD IN SIDE YOU!! AW SHIT MISS MINNIE!! AW SHEET!! IT'S SO HOT AND GOOD!!!" Arnold was experiencing nirvana visibly trembling as her arms encircled his sculpted torso drawing him tight against her body.

"GET IT BOY!! GET YOUR FEELINGS UP INSIDE ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" He was flopping about both of them drenched in sweat so much that it was catching the light in reflective flickers across their dark bodies.

"AW I'M CUMMING!! I'M DOING IT INSIDE YOU!! I'M CUMMING!!" He was whimpering archin his back really giving it to Miss Minnie with nothing held back.

He almost went into a standing crouch buried to the hilt inside as he groaned emptying his load inside her mature snatch. The man's legs were trembling as he slowly pulled out revealing her gaped cunt full of his seed. His cum was running freely from her snatch down the crack of her big blocky looking ass. Arnold wasn't done starting to laboriously roll Miss Minnie onto her side in a reclining buddha position. Her weight, belly, and humongous knockers made things ponderous and slow.

"Come on and get my backside too; get your fill of me as much as you want." Miss Minnie encouraged reaching back pulling a buttock with the tips of her nails revealing her backdoor. She wanted it and he did too.

Arnold was kneeling upright just behind her on the mattress handling that spread buttock along with Miss Minnie carefully inserting his cock into her ass. Once the head popped inside, Arnold leaned over her midsection with both palms flattened on the mattress methodically pushing the rest of his cock inside to the hilt.

"Fuck this ass boy!! Fuck it real good for me a fore I let you get on home." He pushed all of the pillows on the bed under her head so that she could recline and take it.

He'd already started fucking her slow and steady with one leg trembling from the sensation alone.

Arnold laid down behind her raising one of her legs high in the air giving me a view of his cock going in and out of her ass from stem to stern balls wedged against the backdoor each time. He was enjoying himself to the fullest.

They wouldn't have cared if they knew I was watching.

I backed off unable to watch anymore walking a straight line to the dumpster feeling weird and sort of crestfallen. I didn't want to face Daisy Mae who obviously knew what was going on from the jump but I rounded it anyway finding her sitting there leaning backwards resting her weight on the palms of her hands.

She was sitting there watching as I jumped across the ditch with a lazy smile on her face.

"How'd you like it?" Daisy Mae asked breezily.

"I don't know."

"Stings a little; just a bit right?" She chided in playful fashion.

"You knew what he was doing, right? That's why you wanted me to look, right Daisy Mae?"

"I always know what's going on with my niggas; come on over here Robert." She crooked a finger.

I went to her standing over this woman who raised all kinds of red flags taking visual stock of the outrageous curve of her hips when she was seated and the natural soft meatiness of her figure almost baby fat that never ebbed away with age. Her face carried that same youthful appeal while her words read mature akin to Miss Minnie some twenty plus feet away getting her back blown out by this woman's boyfriend. I didn't know what to make of it figuring Arnold and Daisy Mae might actually be swingers. I'd heard of those kind of open relationships but never thought I'd have the experience.

"Am I your nigga?"

"Do you wanna be Robert boy; you're pretty with a nice strong body and a really nice curved dick that fills up my nethers real fucking good. You want me to make you?"

"Make me?"

"Yeah, let me show you." Daisy Mae uncovered me pulling my shorts all the way down to my knees leaving me bare assed out in the open just across the street from Miss Minnie's house. Her hand cupped the underside of my balls squeezing them in pumping fashion. I couldn't help looking back towards Miss Minnie's home as if someone were watching.

Daisy Mae took me almost all the way to the base getting my undivided attention without a word. She let her mouth hang open throating me with more success on every thrust of her head. It felt incredible and a bit taboo considering her boyfriend was across the way. It didn't take long for things to get sloppy with excessive saliva intermingled with precum running off her chin soiling the front of her simple cotton dress in splotches. Bubbly froth started to appear at the seal formed by her lips. Daisy Mae broke contact long stroking me with her right hand chortling just above a whisper.

"Hey Robert?"

"Yeah?"

"Think I can make you forget about what you saw in that window?"

She didn't wait for me to answer throating me again with passion moaning and humming on my tumescence. Daisy Mae got into it further letting her tongue hang out lapping at the underside of my shaft intermittently sucking on my balls one after the other, then both in tandem. Before I realized it, I was humping her mouth trying not to lose my mind as she broke the seal again wiping her messy chin with her forearm.

"Come on, fuck'em." Daisy Mae cradled the base of my member with all ten fingers pressing down really hard along my shaft into my pelvis.

I just started working my hips back and forth fucking her cushiony palms. The squishy feel of her hands drenched in my precum and her perspiration was indescribable. I started to crest in moments. Somehow Daisy Mae made it work getting me close before leaning in taking me all the way this time.

"FUCK!" A car sped down the street right behind us. Whoever was in that car rot a good look at my bare ass.

"What a shame you cared boy." Daisy Mae released me licking her fingers.

"Wait."

"I'm a bit parched and I want something to drink." Her words were suggestive enough as I stared down into her cleavage. She didn't have much in the way of tits but I could see her right boob fully exposed in the muted darkness under the primitive streetlight overhead. Her nipple was painfully erect.

Daisy Mae followed my gaze to her exposed boob then looked up at me with a sly smile as she dipped fingers inside pinching her own erect nipple narrowing those green eyes of hers.

"You've got a dirty mind Robert."

"Sorry."

"I like it." Daisy Mae snatched me bare assed into her chest sucking hard on my cock working her neck back and forth moaning as she audibly slurped taking me to the precipice quickly. She suddenly broke contact watching the rivulets of saliva and frothy precum running off my dick with vested interest breathing hard enough to make her nostrils flair.

Once again before I could say anything Daisy Mae went after my balls sucking and slathering spit all over the left then the other with a voracious sexual hunger that was staggering. She kept it up suckling both until I had no choice but to grab big handfuls of her curly brown mane directing my prick towards her mouth.

"Now that's what I'm talking about right here boy." Daisy Mae sounded wetly jubilant and excited sucking hard on my invading prick with the most intense vacuum suction I'd ever felt in my life.

I took her mouth getting some real depth this time actually having sex with it. Daisy Mae just let me have my way with her arms down hanging at her sides as I plunged and poked around in her syrupy maw getting a sensual high almost from the act alone. I couldn't believe this was happening out in public even though the area was pretty much an economically bombed out shanty town. Her bottom lip was bumping my balls attesting to the ten inches buried in this woman's throat. I pulled out just to look at her face finding it enraptured.

Her lime green eyes were narrowed into slits but still piercing enough to make me uncomfortable on some level.

Daisy Mae's fist suddenly captured my package balls and root of my prick as she engulfed half of it sucking hard enough to make me whine and whimper outloud. Her other hand joined the fray sliding along my shaft easily due to the enhanced slickness and natural lubricant provided by my cock and her excessive saliva. That hand became a blur touching her bobbing lips forcing me to tighten my grip on the handfuls of curly brown hair in my possession.

"AW!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT I'M CUMMING!!" It felt so good that I hunched over cradling her head as I burst in her mouth firing rope after rope of jizz filling her gullet. Her hand tightened around my package as if she would twist it off but instead of doing that, Daisy Mae massaged my balls while she jerked towards her lips like her life depended on it. I kept it up unable to say anything other than unintelligible gibberish as she finished sucking me off.

When she was done, Daisy Mae leaned back again resting her weight on her palms like she had while waiting for me as I watched her boyfriend screw Miss Minnie. Her chest was heaving from the exertion but those lime green eyes of hers were ever piercing into mine. Her freckled face was flushed as she licked her lips savoring my taste.

"You got some pocket change?"

"HUH?!" It was an odd request that sent my mind in an alternate direction. I started to wonder if she was actually a backroads hooker making her dime while Arnold was out. I started to wonder if maybe Arnold was her pimp.

"A quarter and a dime; thirty five cents for your information." She reiterated.

"That's all?" I fumbled the words instantly regretting them as she cocked her head to the side using her other hand to pick about in the thick curly hair on the opposite side of her head.